Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

iphone

satanama666

i need an advice from pirate11
which is,in your opinion,the last iphone that was free from jewish spying and data collecting?

I know I am not the person your talking to but It’s not any worse or better that much than android. The good is that it’s probably less easy to hack. I had that happen with a previous Android phone (it was a Jew that did this who didn’t like my YouTube channel long story) they were able to change my home screen photo to something really scary a nun with blood coming out of her eyes and scary expression. Then adding random text messages that made no sense and sounded like some code word or something to people I knew. Then they also hacked into some of my accounts including the one on this forum (don’t know if they tried to post anything but they changed the email and password associated with it).

I am not sure that kind of thing is possible with IPhone even if someone gets your password somehow. I personally have iPhone 7 so far so good. Not had problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back