Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have the ability to look to the future.

StyleCoin

sometimes images and sounds appear in my mind and days later everything I saw in my mind happened. I would like to know how I can make these visions more often and how to use them to my advantage.

Sorry I dont think I can be of much help.. but sometimes when Im just 'listening' I get these visions too.

Since the future is not set in stone, and things on the astral are usually going on before there are physical results.. maybe its like reading the energy in some kind of way?

Also keep a positive attitude. I noticed that I happen to see a thing or two more often when I have a positive attitude and 'want' to see it more than when I don't or am not bothered to it?

But that may just be me.

Otherwise if you think logically, maybe working with the 6th or pineal?

Honestly I have no idea of how to change what happens though.. I guess you'll have to figure this out by yourself.

StyleCoin said:
sometimes images and sounds appear in my mind and days later everything I saw in my mind happened. I would like to know how I can make these visions more often and how to use them to my advantage.
Try to go into a trance and use your willpower to try to predict something. This is the only thing I can think of. Keep doing your meds and this power will become more powerful. Something like this happened to me some times and I even read someone's mind but it's still not that powerful where I can do this with accuracy and always...

Purifying the third eye is essential together with a balanced concentration and mental strength. Agitation, strong excitement, fear, rage, emotions out of control can interfere and weaken or even cancel temporarily  this power, it depends very much on what you see and how your individual psychic power is in the elemental constitution and from your natal chart, the clearer and deeper the vision the more likely the vision will come true in the future after some time.
Like any power, total control is needed to be beneficial and lovable.
The future can change even just by seeing it, the will influences the vision, the Third Chakra is the counterpart of the Sixth  Chakra and influences this power naturally.
The Ehwaz rune vibrated in the third eye by a number of power of the Moon, 13 can be a start or 81 if you are able to manage it.
I met a girl who told me that she dreamed of a certain place different time after she went to that place and found that she actually saw the future, this at a distance about a year, I felt that there is particular lunar energy in her, I combined astrology to study the psychic abilities and the manifestations of this, in this case I read Moon  in house 12.
The square of the Moon can be started next Monday and with affermation  to strengthen the third eye and the premonition, Dagur (Dagaz) enhances the intuition especially if you have strong Uranus in the chart, Bjork if you have a strong and positive Moon in the chart  increases the intuition, if it is Neptune Logr it depends on your chart , if there are signs, astrological aspects, houses that combine between these planets and provide this ability it is better to make combinations of runes based on these planets, the strongest, most intense and astrologically relevant is almost always the best choice
Seeing the future is a fundamental ability to be truly free to control your own destiny (the future and freedom are governed by Uranus) as you want in the best possible way and it is incredibly useful, reading the aura of people can provide indirect insights into certain events and improve the vision of the future.

Aldrick said:
StyleCoin said:

FIRST, you need the blood of 3 powerful witches. Then get a dead chicken. Rotisserie from the store will do. Next, rub the blood on the chicken. Put the chicken on an Altar and dance around widdershins 3 times.

You must then use the chicken to masturbate with. This is called fucking the fear Turkey. At this points the scene should switch, to show important future character dialogue.

But everyone speaks Turkish, and is part cat. Maybe LSD was needed for this Ritual, I cant remember.

You may need a translator, like the Oracle of Delphi situation. Levitating is optional.
thank you, i just did the ritual and see that in the future i will awaken the higher instinct and i will release a kamehameha on the Jews.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
Try to go into a trance and use your willpower to try to predict something. This is the only thing I can think of. Keep doing your meds and this power will become more powerful. Something like this happened to me some times and I even read someone's mind but it's still not that powerful where I can do this with accuracy and always...
I will try, because here where I live, many cars and motorcycles circulate, make a lot of noise and that scares me.
But I will try to hopefully get results.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Sorry I dont think I can be of much help.. but sometimes when Im just 'listening' I get these visions too.

Since the future is not set in stone, and things on the astral are usually going on before there are physical results.. maybe its like reading the energy in some kind of way?

Also keep a positive attitude. I noticed that I happen to see a thing or two more often when I have a positive attitude and 'want' to see it more than when I don't or am not bothered to it?

But that may just be me.

Otherwise if you think logically, maybe working with the 6th or pineal?

Honestly I have no idea of how to change what happens though.. I guess you'll have to figure this out by yourself.
thanks for answering, maybe i should work on my upper chakras to strengthen my precognition, the doubt is affecting me a lot now.

StyleCoin said:

Some of the others have already answered. But given the sarcastic first reply, I thought I would pop in quickly and let you know this is in fact probable and an ability some people have. For me, this is very uncontrollable, so I can't tell you how to use it deliberately other than you need to keep opening the soul. The first time this happened for me, I was watching a live tv show of a series of performances, and the 4 or 5 judges had to vote on a scale from 1 to 10. Before they started voting, I saw an image and heard the scores. And when the voting then happened, it was exactly what I had seen. I even said it out loud to the people I was with, and they were baffled. It's very cool if you have this ability, so keep it up!

I think it is similar to those who are more sensitive to the Astral realm, that some can detect Ghosts (Physical-Bodiless Souls), which are on the lowest non-Physical realm dimension, i.e. the lowest Astral realm dimension. Similarly, it has also been said before that those who are more sensitive to Astral energies can sort of sense a bit of the way these energies are going - Astral things happen before they manifest in Physicality. I know two different people unrelated to each other who have had dreams before something happened, one of them having it happen a number of times, but I think both of them are not very Spiritual at all really; although, I do know that they seem to be being red-pilled a bit, so maybe they have previous-life experiences which have helped them.

StyleCoin said:
This happens to me too.I haven't find a way to do use this on purpose!To use this for my advantage I do this:
When it happens I try to memorize every single detail so when this situation is going to happen I am going to be prepared or if I see something bad happening I try my best to make it not happen.

If you look in the Jos there are runes that can be used to help someone predict the future .

Now a question if you don't mind.
Do you get these visions after meditation or this can happen anytime to you?Also do you ever have visions like that in the form of a dream?

StyleCoin said:
Concentrate on your third eye in deep trance and you will get visions.

I noticed that the day/night cycle can be used at your advantage when looking into the future. Day time in meditation without being focused on specifics, revolves around close future, same day or one day after, the situations play out perfectly, and it has the same specific flash character observed in the Dagaz rune. Opposed of the day time meditation, at night the visions become more complex, more elements and symbols. The character tends to be more “prophetical”, focused in the larger scheme of things , not so limited. To me, in the day time meditation, visions are ranging from 1 minute to a couple hours until the happening.

The funniest part is that most of the time I see replies on the forum and I don’t know how to disconnect myself from in this aspect. At night the visions play out in terms of years..usually way over 3-4 years, but at the same efficiency. Of course not all the time, in the night premonitions of the following days are still happening, not exactly seeing the future.

Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:
This happens to me too.I haven't find a way to do use this on purpose!To use this for my advantage I do this:
When it happens I try to memorize every single detail so when this situation is going to happen I am going to be prepared or if I see something bad happening I try my best to make it not happen.

If you look in the Jos there are runes that can be used to help someone predict the future .

Do you get these visions after meditation or this can happen anytime to you?Also do you ever have visions like that in the form of a dream?
it happened even before I dedicated my soul; after I started to meditate, the visions occurred more often, lasted 5 seconds or more.

Jack said:
StyleCoin said:
Concentrate on your third eye in deep trance and you will get visions.
I can see bright colors and images forming, the bad thing is that I get scared because of the noises. but I will try hard.

FancyMancy said:
I think it is similar to those who are more sensitive to the Astral realm, that some can detect Ghosts (Physical-Bodiless Souls), which are on the lowest non-Physical realm dimension, i.e. the lowest Astral realm dimension. Similarly, it has also been said before that those who are more sensitive to Astral energies can sort of sense a bit of the way these energies are going - Astral things happen before they manifest in Physicality. I know two different people unrelated to each other who have had dreams before something happened, one of them having it happen a number of times, but I think both of them are not very Spiritual at all really; although, I do know that they seem to be being red-pilled a bit, so maybe they have previous-life experiences which have helped them.
sometimes, I see spots of light when I meditate, sometimes, when I wake up in the middle of the night, I usually see many images when I come back to bed consciously, a pity that are entities with a deformed appearance. :(

nakedhill said:
I noticed that the day/night cycle can be used at your advantage when looking into the future. Day time in meditation without being focused on specifics, revolves around close future, same day or one day after, the situations play out perfectly, and it has the same specific flash character observed in the Dagaz rune. Opposed of the day time meditation, at night the visions become more complex, more elements and symbols. The character tends to be more “prophetical”, focused in the larger scheme of things , not so limited. To me, in the day time meditation, visions are ranging from 1 minute to a couple hours until the happening.

The funniest part is that most of the time I see replies on the forum and I don’t know how to disconnect myself from in this aspect. At night the visions play out in terms of years..usually way over 3-4 years, but at the same efficiency. Of course not all the time, in the night premonitions of the following days are still happening, not exactly seeing the future.
I usually have visions in the morning or when I'm dreaming.

StyleCoin said:
it happened even before I dedicated my soul; after I started to meditate, the visions occurred more often, lasted 5 seconds or more.
Very interesting!!! It is quite similar to my experience!!
I wish you have the best results possible with this and everything else you are practicing !!!

StyleCoin said:
Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:

I never timed how long they'd last for me.. Last time I had a blatant one out of nowhere I tried to 'rewind' it a bit because I didn't understand what was happening.. which worked. So I don't think it's totally uncontrollable.
Anyway I wish you the best with this.

Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:
Very interesting!!! It is quite similar to my experience!!
I wish you have the best results possible with this and everything else you are practicing !!!
thank you very much i will try :)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
StyleCoin said:
Νίκος said:

I never timed how long they'd last for me.. Last time I had a blatant one out of nowhere I tried to 'rewind' it a bit because I didn't understand what was happening.. which worked. So I don't think it's totally uncontrollable.
Anyway I wish you the best with this.
thank you, i will do my best. :)

If you experience deja vu regularly this can be a pointer to such aptitudes. Some deja vu does come from past life things though, and some also from familiarities in the subtle and real worlds as well as familiarities in the things of life in general (the all pervading sense of sameness, "oneness", patterns and so on). As you progress in this with meditation, you should eventually be able to tell the difference between all of them. I would suggest people don't reveal wholly if they are advanced in this here, as it is a serious significator of power because it's predictive intelligence.

13th_Wolf said:
If you experience deja vu regularly this can be a pointer to such aptitudes. Some deja vu does come from past life things though, and some also from familiarities in the subtle and real worlds as well as familiarities in the things of life in general (the all pervading sense of sameness, "oneness", patterns and so on). As you progress in this with meditation, you should eventually be able to tell the difference between all of them. I would suggest people don't reveal wholly if they are advanced in this here, as it is a serious significator of power because it's predictive intelligence.

The thing is with those predictive things, if they take years before they come true, there is absolutely no way that there is anything at that point in time when you have the prediction, that could lead up to these manifesting..
In example.. dreaming that you're watching a movie that still has to be made..

Lunar Dance 666 said:
13th_Wolf said:

The thing is with those predictive things, if they take years before they come true, there is absolutely no way that there is anything at that point in time when you have the prediction, that could lead up to these manifesting..

There are people who can predict those types of things, and the way in which this feels in the mind as one does it is really quite "sparse". It can easily escape the mind in this type of situation you describe, to piece anything too clearly, but its possible and through this such a kind of person can predict more overt and imposing things of the future like larger trends if they do manage to pick anything out that is crucial. Its a situation of intricacies and extricacies and when one tries to materialise them within their present understanding, deciphering which details are crucial to keep in mind and which are just elusive and too shiftable and changeable to pin down properly....... It is very tricky, in how it is.

In the case of a book or a movie, a movie may begin feeling familiar to the mind the second it goes into production and teams of people begin work on it. Alternatively, before a movie is even written, the idea spheres of which it is drawn from by the screenwriter; one may pluck the same idea out and see it, observe it, and then observe years later after it is been made into a production. This person would probably have a deeper relation to it in their subconscious than the average person who watches it, as they gauged it and integrated it from that nebulous place, beforehand. If they themselves were involved in making the movie, they could as such, change how it is received in a serious way by altering the subtle details, affecting things for better or worse, but not exactly as however they wished as it is tricky and elusive for a current human mind.

I feel the person who posted this is doubtable in some way. One does not immediately see these kinds of things unless it is stuff which is picky in the details, that happens prior to the week ahead at max length. And This will just lead a general feeling of "oh this feels familiar" in a massive and generic sense as you observe the familiar situation occurring, but this person won't be aware of the smaller intricate details going into it as it happens. Most people can't really just go beyond that level of mild deja vu without any spiritual development on it. It is not an "ability" like the title. It is more of an "aptitude" if anything. I think David Bowie did this in some of his works and a few other creators. It is both a Neptunian and a Mercurial thing, Pisces and Virgo, which both centre around the symbolism and understandings of Pluto which represents the actual fixed flow of time itself
(Neptune and Mercury's function being the work horses in this kind of spiritual practice, the land ploughed by them is Pluto, time. The details of time and patterns are highly predictable, mutable, in the current state of humanity where people are on a low level of consciousness and so the work horses have effectively an easy job of ploughing the land. When people start becoming more odd, spiritual and unpredictable, it will be harder to predict trends lol.)

From the Mutable qualities, this is where one can act in the knowledge of time. This is what people who are intelligent do every single day knowingly or unknowingly, knowledge essentially predicts the future itself, but on its own- only of an individual's own device/level of awareness of their immediacies. For an individual to become selfless and merge into the higher bodies, assimilating and absorbing what is mutable and not so immediate in its energetic sense (Pisces) as well as its logical sense (Gemini), this is essentially indicative of a merging of the logical and emotional mind which results in a predictive and emotional intelligence. That is one thing which is threatening to the enemy in a serious way and enables the utmost potential for personal security of that person, as they can out think everything coming to them. Most people who have this natural predilection in their natal provenance are the most liable to end up in illusion and drugs in the current situation on Earth, unless they have strong fixed elements which can regulate it, the Earth element is important with that as well in understanding and being connected to the massive and complete convention itself and not deviating from it to a point of alienation and removal from the "bulk", Fixed idea. The Mutable quality shows which way things can pan out and change junction in time, The fixed quality is Time, and the actual summation of the "thing" in of itself, its arc of progression or "decay" and regression. As such, only a few Mutable details are needed if someone wants to see the rise and fall of a trend or convention, and these will be things relating to people deeply and directly, ideologies, philosophies and so on with things like movies. The common mind will tend to focus on the smaller, less crucial, cooler and kooky details which are fun and sweet when viewing the movie. This is because people are childlike and beautiful, and not just hyperanalysing stuff trying to make a fast buck on the stock market or something.

I promise you Lunar, that there is a level of this which is predictive of entire generational utterances and cultural impulses, to their very details. This is likewise to how the Gods do the omnipotent things, but I have no experience or further comments in that regard. I'm a naked emperor with this, and have little of actual vast experience in the stuff. Predictive intelligence I know will be a regular thing in the lives of the future generations though, and I don't know what to make of that. Strange.

13th_Wolf said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
13th_Wolf said:

There are people who can predict those types of things, and the way in which this feels in the mind as one does it is really quite "sparse". It can easily escape the mind in this type of situation you describe, to piece anything too clearly, but its possible and through this such a kind of person can predict more overt and imposing things of the future like larger trends if they do manage to pick anything out that is crucial. Its a situation of intricacies and extricacies and when one tries to materialise them within their present understanding, deciphering which details are crucial to keep in mind and which are just elusive and too shiftable and changeable to pin down properly....... It is very tricky, in how it is.

In the case of a book or a movie, a movie may begin feeling familiar to the mind the second it goes into production and teams of people begin work on it. Alternatively, before a movie is even written, the idea spheres of which it is drawn from by the screenwriter; one may pluck the same idea out and see it, observe it, and then observe years later after it is been made into a production. This person would probably have a deeper relation to it in their subconscious than the average person who watches it, as they gauged it and integrated it from that nebulous place, beforehand. If they themselves were involved in making the movie, they could as such, change how it is received in a serious way by altering the subtle details, affecting things for better or worse, but not exactly as however they wished as it is tricky and elusive for a current human mind.

I feel the person who posted this is doubtable in some way. One does not immediately see these kinds of things unless it is stuff which is picky in the details, that happens prior to the week ahead at max length. And This will just lead a general feeling of "oh this feels familiar" in a massive and generic sense as you observe the familiar situation occurring, but this person won't be aware of the smaller intricate details going into it as it happens. Most people can't really just go beyond that level of mild deja vu without any spiritual development on it. It is not an "ability" like the title. It is more of an "aptitude" if anything. I think David Bowie did this in some of his works and a few other creators. It is both a Neptunian and a Mercurial thing, Pisces and Virgo, which both centre around the symbolism and understandings of Pluto which represents the actual fixed flow of time itself
(Neptune and Mercury's function being the work horses in this kind of spiritual practice, the land ploughed by them is Pluto, time. The details of time and patterns are highly predictable, mutable, in the current state of humanity where people are on a low level of consciousness and so the work horses have effectively an easy job of ploughing the land. When people start becoming more odd, spiritual and unpredictable, it will be harder to predict trends lol.)

From the Mutable qualities, this is where one can act in the knowledge of time. This is what people who are intelligent do every single day knowingly or unknowingly, knowledge essentially predicts the future itself, but on its own- only of an individual's own device/level of awareness of their immediacies. For an individual to become selfless and merge into the higher bodies, assimilating and absorbing what is mutable and not so immediate in its energetic sense (Pisces) as well as its logical sense (Gemini), this is essentially indicative of a merging of the logical and emotional mind which results in a predictive and emotional intelligence. That is one thing which is threatening to the enemy in a serious way and enables the utmost potential for personal security of that person, as they can out think everything coming to them. Most people who have this natural predilection in their natal provenance are the most liable to end up in illusion and drugs in the current situation on Earth, unless they have strong fixed elements which can regulate it, the Earth element is important with that as well in understanding and being connected to the massive and complete convention itself and not deviating from it to a point of alienation and removal from the "bulk", Fixed idea. The Mutable quality shows which way things can pan out and change junction in time, The fixed quality is Time, and the actual summation of the "thing" in of itself, its arc of progression or "decay" and regression. As such, only a few Mutable details are needed if someone wants to see the rise and fall of a trend or convention, and these will be things relating to people deeply and directly, ideologies, philosophies and so on with things like movies. The common mind will tend to focus on the smaller, less crucial, cooler and kooky details which are fun and sweet when viewing the movie. This is because people are childlike and beautiful, and not just hyperanalysing stuff trying to make a fast buck on the stock market or something.

I promise you Lunar, that there is a level of this which is predictive of entire generational utterances and cultural impulses, to their very details. This is likewise to how the Gods do the omnipotent things, but I have no experience or further comments in that regard. I'm a naked emperor with this, and have little of actual vast experience in the stuff. Predictive intelligence I know will be a regular thing in the lives of the future generations though, and I don't know what to make of that. Strange.

I wanted to say thank you for the huge post. You definetely said some things that i had not expected at all and it gives some food for thought.

I think when I tried to type more or less the same last night when I checked when updates were tested, that this reply might have gotten lost, so I am retyping it now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back