Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unhinged Jews keep spamming the Anne Frank Bergen Belson Hoax even after its debunked

Jack

Germany held a minute of silence on Wednesday to mark 75 years since the liberation of the Bergen-Belsen Nazi concentration camp on April 15, 1945.

Events commemorating the liberation that were originally planned for Sunday are being postponed to April 2021. The memorial site to the camp is closed because of coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions. Some of the originally planned speeches will instead be delivered online.

More than 50,000 people died at the Bergen-Belsen camp, including the well-known teenager diarist Anne Frank. The camp is located in what is today known as Lower Saxony in northern Germany.

Lower Saxony state premier Stephan Weil called on Germans to observe the silence and urged them to put aside “all of our current worries.” He said, “For us in Lower Saxony, Bergen-Belsen is the place that shows us the cruelty and mercilessness of the darkest part of our history.”
https://www.jns.org/germany-commemorates-liberation-of-bergen-belsen-with-a-minute-of-silence/

These Unhinged jews keep promoting these hoaxes even after they've been long debunked. Its like they aren't afraid of anyone calling them out. And Anne Frank if she existed, officially died of Typhus she wasn't murdered and that diary and the events described in it are a hoax.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=186146
https://www.inconvenienthistory.com/2/3/3122
https://codoh.com/library/document/2592/

I had known that a predecessor to that magic pen, which was used in the diary at a later date than when the diary was supposed to have been written, actually was invented beforehand; however, it was not a commercial success, which means it did not sell. The ballpoint pen, which we know, is what did come after anne frank's diary, and this ballpoint pen, not the previous pen, was a commercial success.

Also as it has been said, anne frank's diary was co-authoured; due to legal reasons, anne frank is merely a co-authour. Its dad, being the other, also might have permission to keep demanding shekels for the fake diary until the copyright runs out after its death.

It is disgusting their stories. I mentioned something along the lines of the truth to a young woman once. And she got on her high horse all excited that I'm wrong. That she's been to a concentration camp. That she went with her school on an educational excursion.

It's like she believes the stories because she saw the gas chambers and the finger nail scratch marks. That there was piles of human hair and piles of shoes there. That it was shocking and terrible.

I tried to say their hair was shaven for lice and that they died from typhus not gassing. And that if there was a proper gas chamber there, it probably was built /added after the war. I remember someone pointing out construction of a chimney that happened after the war because of a photo not showing the large chimney. And dating of the bricks of the larger chimney showed the bricks to be made after the war.

So the enemy targets youngsters early in their learning and then they just go on believing the made up stories. The continued reminders are just to reinforce the education the youngsters have been subjected to.

As the guy that made up the story about the little girl that came daily and gave him her lunch of an apple through the fence because he was starving in there. And years later they met and got married. Then upon his sons disgust at his fathers lying about the daily apple story he admitted lying. Saying well, 'It was real in my mind.'

When I looked into the holocaust years ago there were so many debunking things. Like thousands were buried there. But there's a well for drinking water there right next to where bodies were supposedly buried. Like lets contaminate the ground with decomposing buried bodies right next to our water well.

And also the high numbers suggested of perishing just defies any possibility for the size of the site and any facilities to hand.

If the concentration camp prisoners were impoverished it was because Germany's rail and transport infrastructure was bombed up during the war. And everyone was getting famished for a lack of supplies.

Six million. I doubt there even was that many joos in Germany during WW2.

Seems like the controlled media only mentions things like holocaust from WW2. And never about the good that the 3rd Reich did.

I love this website that has all these truthful Hitler documentaries: http://www.impartialtruth.com

1522095465638.png

And isn't it amazing she was able to write most of her diary using a ballpoint pen, even though the ballpoint pen was not invented until several years after she died? Unless her father wrote it... But then they can't make as much money from the story if they mention that lie.

Anne Frank's diary apparently took place between the years 1942-1944, and was written with a ballpoint pen, but wait, the ballpoint pen wasn't invented until....1951?

Jack said:
He said, “For us in Lower Saxony, Bergen-Belsen is the place that shows us the cruelty and mercilessness of the darkest part of our history.”

Yes if only it were truly cruel, merciless, and dark
. If anything this statement promotes a fictitious hoax of catastrophic proportion. Like the jew and holohoax revisionist David Cole said "The cult of the holocaust". Even their own kike, goys his own kike holiday. Lulz.

The most hilarious part about the Anne Frank hoax is that it is the fault of the uncle of Anne Frank. Had the Gestapo/Dutch police not investigated the situation; Anne Frank would have been "liberated(returned to capitalist kosher nonsense)" by the allies when the allied military comes in.

It's simple Anne Frank wrote a diary, it is confirmed she had a diary. Her uncle wanted to berg some shekels so he ran stuff in the black market. His specialty besides trinkets and objects was meat. So he berged shekels from the meat which was in short-supply. Everyone knows meat gets scarce for the civilian populace especially as '42, '43', '44 dragged on.

So at some point in time the above ground police and Gestapo start investigating rumors that someone is making a killing selling meat in the black-market underground. So they do their handiwork, at some point in time the Gestapo DOES show up at the house Anne Frank was in and communicate with the neighbors. The neighbors state the house has a family in it, the owners, and on top of that rent out to a dutch citizen. No one suspected Anne Frank's uncle of being jewish in fact he was actually a daily sight for the neighbors who saw him "go to work".

The gestapo eventually discovered that the Uncle was the main selling of meat. In fact if I recall correctly the amount of meat and money he made. Something like 500ish shekels per month of meat or per week. I don't recall but he ran his activities very well and made a killing.

They get caught and get sent to the camps. Funny thing is Anne Frank gets sent to another camp cause camp transfers were a thing. So apparently these "scary death camps" had camp transfers because they are concentration camps not death camps.

In my personal opinion had Anne Frank's family been caught sooner they may have survived. Cause the average caloric ration for jews in the concentration camp was 3,000 calories or twice as much as German civilians at 1,500 calories. Like DeputyFuhrer-Reinhard Heydrich said in 1935 "All German citizens and SS personnel working in labor, concentration, and political camps MUST ensure the Germans, foreigners, and jews are treated fairly and good, we must not have a single incident it is our duty to be as excellent as possible".

In the end Anne Frank's death was avoidable and it's a hoax of epic proportions but that isn't the end.

While Anne Frank WAS confirmed to have a diary. The fact of the matter is her diary was "over-written". I forgot how the story goes but the Uncle over-wrote her diary or bought a diary a copy of the original diary book. He used a "ball-point pen" to write over her story. A ball-point pen didn't come to existence till after the war sometime in '46 and wasn't wide-spread till about '47 nearly '48. I recall reading an article that Argentina was one of first nations to mass produce ball-point pen or something to do with Argentina and ball-point pens.

Anyways Anne Frank's uncle doesn't stop there aside from generating a fictitious account even if true the fact "HE" wrote it "FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE" as "HIS NIECE" is proof enough to be a forgery. Also in recent times it was mentioned Anne Frank had a "naughty" "sexual" appetite in her diary. Funny enough it was her uncle who wrote it. So the tribal member is performing his usual tribal lust inter-familial sexual lusts.

In other words Anne Frank's uncle had sexual desires for his niece and thus wrote about HIS appetite not HER appetite as she had died and her diary is a fictitious event created by HER UNCLE.

So in the end Anne Frank's diary is a HOAX that no one should give a shit about and should wake the "goyim" up and make them question their so-called "chosen masters".

Personal Growth said:

Her logic is this: If you see the place where a hollywood script is filmed, and the scenery looks real, then any event that someone claimed to have taken place there also has to be real, just because of the place of the script merely existing. The above is the epitome of illogical thinking and emotional deception.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
1522095465638.png

And isn't it amazing she was able to write most of her diary using a ballpoint pen, even though the ballpoint pen was not invented until several years after she died? Unless her father wrote it... But then they can't make as much money from the story if they mention that lie.
It's like there is the truth, and a bit which is tagged or pinned or paperclipped onto it which means that that "is part of the truth", but then there is something else which is tagged or pinned or paperclipped onto that, which also also means that that second bit "is part of the truth", but then there is something else which... thus, "the" trolloco$t and "the" "truth". For some reason, it reminds me of the cough legal process of paperclipping something to legal documents in America which means that because they are connected with it, even if they are irrelevant, that they must be made law...or was that just in a piss-taking episode of the Simpsons?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

Her logic is this: If you see the place where a hollywood script is filmed, and the scenery looks real, then any event that someone claimed to have taken place there also has to be real, just because of the place of the script merely existing. The above is the epitome of illogical thinking and emotional deception.
Yeah, as a christian I never did, but I could have gone to israel, Jerusalem, Gethsemane, Nazareth, etc., and saw the real-life scenery and surroundings, and realised that Harry Potter actually did happen in the various locations where it was recorded!

"BELSEN WAS A GAS I HEARD THE OTHER DAY!
IN THE GRAVES WHERE THE JEWS ALL LAY!"

Tune.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3cRg9i8t2w

patten oswald recently made a tweet telling the people stuck in their homes and worrying about their jobs and whatnot to shut up and saying that anne suffered more. People are calling out him and all the hollywood filth that are doing that.

Keep up the RTRs and other curses as well as strengthening your soul; people are waking up and the enemy is getting really stupid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back