Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bring on a little adversity and hardship

darkmonkey666

Won’t hurt a majority of us in fact life may go on mostly normally or even be happy still for most of us especially if we do protection and already have what we need. However what it will do is snap those who are complacent out of their complacency and rile up the masses against their Jewish leaders. It will probably also kill off a majority of people who are completely gone to the enemy because they won’t be able to survive shit on their own they need the enemy and their organizations.

Everything is soon to go good for us possibly this only started. Wait a few months and many of us may know people who are awake to the truth to practice with.

I know Satan doesn’t like suffering neither should any of us (even though a few people deserve it not everyone) BUT only suffering brings change. So don’t worry. We will be fine. The enemy is the ones that either won’t or they will come to the truth somewhat at least and question things.

So Yeah my thoughts on all this I am ready are you.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
People don't have to suffer to bring a change, I have to disagree with what you wrote that only suffering brings change.

Yeah I just love struggling like I'm 16, alone, and searching continuously for a place to do Meditation and Rituals. So much Fun.

Let's do it everyday. Why have anything easy. I was going to school. To at least get a way out of rat race. But nah let's not do that. Let's just do nothing and go no where.

Aldrick said:
But nah let's not do that. Let's just do nothing and go no where.

I think you misintrepreting what they were saying. They are not saying do nothing, don't meditate, etc, rather they are saying they don't believe that suffering, such as death, are necessary for positive changes to occur. In other words, you shouldn't have to endure casualties just to modify something, such as a social structure.

Maybe in our current situation, suffering is inevitable, but is it always going to happen? Surely we can do better. I think that is what is being said, and I agree with that.

slyscorpion said:
Won’t hurt a majority of us in fact life may go on mostly normally or even be happy still for most of us especially if we do protection and already have what we need. However what it will do is snap those who are complacent out of their complacency and rile up the masses against their Jewish leaders. It will probably also kill off a majority of people who are completely gone to the enemy because they won’t be able to survive shit on their own they need the enemy and their organizations.

Everything is soon to go good for us possibly this only started. Wait a few months and many of us may know people who are awake to the truth to practice with.

I know Satan doesn’t like suffering neither should any of us (even though a few people deserve it not everyone) BUT only suffering brings change. So don’t worry. We will be fine. The enemy is the ones that either won’t or they will come to the truth somewhat at least and question things.

So Yeah my thoughts on all this I am ready are you.
Very correct. Suffering will wake a lot of people to The Jewish Question and escalate our already escalating political situation.

Blitzkreig said:
Aldrick said:
But nah let's not do that. Let's just do nothing and go no where.

I think you misintrepreting what they were saying. They are not saying do nothing, don't meditate, etc, rather they are saying they don't believe that suffering, such as death, are necessary for positive changes to occur. In other words, you shouldn't have to endure casualties just to modify something, such as a social structure.

Maybe in our current situation, suffering is inevitable, but is it always going to happen? Surely we can do better. I think that is what is being said, and I agree with that.

I guess you only read part of what I said. I said try to find privacy to do rituals and meditations.

Aldrick said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:
People don't have to suffer to bring a change, I have to disagree with what you wrote that only suffering brings change.

Yeah I just love struggling like I'm 16, alone, and searching continuously for a place to do Meditation and Rituals. So much Fun.

Let's do it everyday. Why have anything easy. I was going to school. To at least get a way out of rat race. But nah let's not do that. Let's just do nothing and go no where.

Nah don't you know man the dark ages was actually the golden age that's why it was called the dark ages. Progress comes from suffering so we need to go back to burning children and torturing people over nothing. It's the way of progress.

Wake up boys nobody evolves from suffering. People suffer all their lives and never progress beyond what they are from start to finish. Just look at the worst shithole countries in the world where people suffer from famine, disease and extreme poverty. Suffering does not wake them to anything.

Suffering is just suffering, it is a wholly negative thing. Stop desiring it on your own people.

Dahaarkan said:
Aldrick said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:

Nah don't you know man the dark ages was actually the golden age that's why it was called the dark ages. Progress comes from suffering so we need to go back to burning children and torturing people over nothing. It's the way of progress.

Wake up boys nobody evolves from suffering. People suffer all their lives and never progress beyond what they are from start to finish. Just look at the worst shithole countries in the world where people suffer from famine, disease and extreme poverty. Suffering does not wake them to anything.

Suffering is just suffering, it is a wholly negative thing. Stop desiring it on your own people.

You are aware that my post was sarcasm?

Aldrick said:
You are aware that my post was sarcasm?

I was following up with my own sarcastic bit. Now you jinxed it

The second bit wasn't aimed at you specifically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back