Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual death?

catsfromouterspace

Hello. I am new here. I have been trying to read through all the articles here and in this article https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ExposedSecretsOfTheKabbalah.htm there is talk about spiritual death: "The Torah states the Metatron has cursed Gentiles to mortality and death and the cycle of reincarnation and the biggest curse on the Gentiles in the Torah is openly stated to be..... spiritual death when the soul is too weak to reincarnate any further and that's it. The Egyptian and ancient Hindu texts warned about this fate if the soul is not empowered with the light of the spiritual practices the Gods gave humanity."

This greatly scares me. Is this spiritual death a real thing? If so, what can I do to conquer this fear I have of it? Any help is appreciated. I don't want there to be a spiritual death. I have never come upon this before.

Meditation solves this so there is nothing to worry about. And yes, all the Egyptian texts and all cultures accepted this "Second Death". This is the death of one's identity because the astral body can no longer hold together due to weakness.

Read my "Dealing With Astral Entities" series in Satan's Library, and you will find all the details in there.

This is only avoided by meditation practices.

catsfromouterspace said:
This greatly scares me. Is this spiritual death a real thing? If so, what can I do to conquer this fear I have of it? Any help is appreciated. I don't want there to be a spiritual death. I have never come upon this before.
The soul is very similar to the physical body. If you don't deed your body with essential substances that you take from food and water, the body dies. Same as the soul, it requires energy to survive and not dissipate forever. You `feed` the soul with energy by meditating, doing yoga, breath exercises and other spiritual practices. If you do not meditate across the lifetimes, the soul will eventually become weaker and weaker and dissipate. Or if someone have been a severely braiwashed xian or muslim across the lifetimes, he will end up with his soul being absorbed in the jewish thoughtform. I think you may have heard about the `deal` between Vatican and Greys, which was human souls in exchange for fame and money. I don't know if this is an allegory os is real, but the soul of the highly dumped xians or muslims can end up absorbed in their thoughtform, as it's made of energy.

Ok, I found the articles. I have now looked through all the Dealing With Astral Entities articles but I am still confused. In case of spiritual death, does this mean that the entire soul or spirit is just annihilated, just disappears? Is there nothing of it that is eternal and immortal? I thought energy couldn't be destroyed? Where does the energy of the soul go? How often does this occur? How it is possible that this can happen? This troubles me greatly, as you can probably see. I don't know how to deal with this.

How is it with animals? Are they reincarnated? Can spiritual death happen to them too? Sorry to be a bother to you.

Would it be possible for you to provide me with some sources for the statement that all cultures accepted the doctrine of spiritual death? Thanks in advance.

catsfromouterspace said:
Ok, I found the articles. I have now looked through all the Dealing With Astral Entities articles but I am still confused. In case of spiritual death, does this mean that the entire soul or spirit is just annihilated, just disappears? Is there nothing of it that is eternal and immortal? I thought energy couldn't be destroyed? Where does the energy of the soul go? How often does this occur? How it is possible that this can happen? This troubles me greatly, as you can probably see. I don't know how to deal with this.

How is it with animals? Are they reincarnated? Can spiritual death happen to them too? Sorry to be a bother to you.
The soul is not immortal and will just vanish if it won't have enough energy to sustain itself. But you don't have to worry about that if you practice meditation.
Animals can sustain themselves fine in the astral their souls don't run out of energy.

catsfromouterspace said:

Animals don't have to worry about it since most of them are already "spiritually perfect" if I am remembering correctly.

As stated above spiritual death occurs when the soul is so weak that it can not hold itself together anymore, the energy isn't destroyed it just disperses. Like how your body decays when you die, the mass doesn't disappear it just disperses.

So basically one has to become a god through the teachings on here to never again have to reincarnate on this shit planet?

So basically one has to become a god through the teachings on here to never again have to reincarnate on this shit planet?

Hex said:
If you will become a God you will be wiser than to call this a shit planet.

Aquarius said:
Hex said:

Correct, Earth has a lot of potential and when you're in the knowledge sphere of Satan it's blatantly detracting in a bad way to think our planet is wholly bad. It's factually wrong and one needs to jump back on to the right lines. That stuff is expected from xians, not our people. Nature is beauty, and is the highest authority that SS should follow, not the current governments. We are against the current governments which pollute the Earth and put a deception over it. People as Hex who think and talk that the Earth is bad are deceived by these festering jews. Your mental base for understanding the Earth Hex should be Satan's knowledge spheres and Nature, not the enemy's ones.

13th_Wolf said:
Aquarius said:
Hex said:

Correct, Earth has a lot of potential and when you're in the knowledge sphere of Satan it's blatantly detracting in a bad way to think our planet is wholly bad. It's factually wrong and one needs to jump back on to the right lines. That stuff is expected from xians, not our people. Nature is beauty, and is the highest authority that SS should follow, not the current governments. We are against the current governments which pollute the Earth and put a deception over it. People as Hex who think and talk that the Earth is bad are deceived by these festering jews. Your mental base for understanding the Earth Hex should be Satan's knowledge spheres and Nature, not the enemy's ones.

You are right wolf. I should not look at it through the eyes of a xian. Earth is indeed truly beautiful at its core.

catsfromouterspace said:
What does RTR mean?

RTR = Reverse Torah Rituals. Which should be performed by every dedicated Spiritual Satanist.

Even if you are new, you are obligated to do the final RTR we have been doing.

Please check these for info about RTR :

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41482&p=168816&hilit=Evil+goy#p168816

Also, find on Satan's library website : type in FIND option : RTR, and you will find many articles about RTR.

It's imperative you do the final RTR , it removes curses from your soul as well which will accelerate your spiritual advancement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back