Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

harassment

unnamed satanist

I own an instagram account called @satanic_truth

I get constantly raided by Christians. They tell me to kill myself and that I should be tortured, mutilated etc. How do I deal with this

You don't. Feel free to block them or whatever other means are immediately available, but this is just what happens when you post Satanic stuff out into the world.

Make sure that there's no means of identifying who you actually are, where you live, etc., and just keep posting. Best thing here is to let them keep saying that mindless bullshit and let the rest of the world see how wonderful and loving xians are. Consider how lowly of a situation these people are in and let anything they say to you slide off like rain on glass. Being insulted by these fucks is like being called fat by an actual, animated lump of pure fat.

Log off the internet lol. Or just get off of social media. Definitely know your audience and dont even bother trying to make hardcore xians see the light. If you use it for online warfare however just build a very strong aura of protection and always stay anonymous.

I went and followed your page. Those guys in your comments really are retarted quoting bible verses. I really don’t know what you can do but it’s nice to have a page about this truth needs to get out even if jewsus worshippers want to belittle us.

I mean, you're openly a SS and on a social media site no less. I just hope you didn't use any personal information in making your account.

Ignore the messages, or if you can disable DMs, comments, etc. I'd give you more advice, but I had a profile like this once and learned internet warfare is the better alternative, though openly Satanic pages and profiles are cool. In light of this I've spread profiles like yours on several sites and after making them, and posting a bit, I leave them and move on. Letting the enemy attack an inactive account that serves as a beacon to potential SS.

You are anonymous. They are exposed and have personal photos of themselves and so on. I suggest using misfortune or destruction spells on their images.

Normally I wouldn't advocate this with random xians but these ones judging by the comments are heavily into the reptilian torture side of things and other fucked up shit. They are scum. Satanists do not tolerate abuse.

I appreciate the support from you all. I'm going to keep up the account as I know it has been effective in showing more than a few people the truth :)

I'm gonna block some of these retards though, it is getting ridiculous

unnamed satanist said:
How do I deal with this
I don't know. Do you retalliate? If you're like me, however, you would say, "Instead of you telling me to kill myself, you go and tell your false-god to murder me immediately. I'm waiting. I'm still waiting. I'm still waiting! FFS, your 'god' is such a lazy, incapable bitch. Why does your 'god' not do anything? Why does YOUR 'GOD' create evil? Why are YOU BEING evil against me now? I think I've made my point. What's your point, though, other than just being a big and hard troll online?", or something along those lines! I like to feed these trolls, though. Keyboard warriors make nearly 0 difference. Again, as has been said - keep yourself safe online and also offline.

Stop being a little bitch. Who gives a fuck what other people say, are you really comprehending their bullying advice ?
076.png

Jack said:
Stop being a little bitch. Who gives a fuck

I do put too much emphasis on others' opinions to be honest, mainly because I want to show others the truth so much it is upsetting when they so harshly reject it despite my years of research. Oh well, I know you're right

unnamed satanist said:

I get constantly raided by Christians. They tell me to kill myself and that I should be tortured, mutilated etc. How do I deal with this
I will jump to help you bro, tomorrow when I will do activism I will go on your account and see what's going on.

Also just ignore them, they are typical extremist xians, nothing special despite them believing that is the religion of `love` and `tolerance` when they promote the reverse

unnamed satanist said:

Either ignore or make a easily editable response that you can copy paste that goes over most bases. It usually shuts them up when they realize they have nothing other then their bible and their own bible disproves their whole jebus is gr8 mentality with blood sacrifices mass murder etc

unnamed satanist said:
Jack said:
Stop being a little bitch. Who gives a fuck

I do put too much emphasis on others' opinions to be honest, mainly because I want to show others the truth so much it is upsetting when they so harshly reject it despite my years of research. Oh well, I know you're right

It can be difficult to cope with other people. I was actually harrassed and bullied way back in middle school days at school by a huge group of boys that told me to kill myself and cut myself. I struggled for a long time even up until early adulthood with self harm and mental health. I know it's difficult to let it go, it's easy to take things personally, and you let your guard down. Do AoP, meditate. Work on building yourself up and becoming stronger. Especially like ..who really gives a shit about what miserble xtians have to say. They are straight up laughable and Really this should be the last thing to cause you to feel negative about yourself or bring you down. The lord is their Shepard LOL Sheep they are!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ignore them. Don't read them.

We should probably check out the instagram and make sure thos wasnt just an attempt to promote it.

I dont have instagram.......

And yes.....takes a sip of wine. You just have......to ignore them....sippppsss

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back