Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Don’t be Discouraged instead do the Final RTR

darkmonkey666

This works in destroying the Hebrew letters which in turn eventually renders the Hebrew Language itself useless. The way I understand it is this. It doesn’t directly destroy any of the curses themselves but it prevents them from being replenished so in doing so they dissolve to nothing. This is why we are told to do the RTR more on their holidays. BTW We are glad passover is over and the Jews cursed themselves with their curses more than us btw with the JOS protection ritual and Kol Nidre being reversed it was nowhere near as bad or dark as last year you could hardly tell it was going on whereas last year it’s energy permeated everything literally.

So back to the point their thoughtform is about to fail probably within the next month or two because they are unable to feed it or replenish it. This would have happened eventually anyways even if Mecca (the most major feeding point for them) and the Churches mostly were not closed but this speeded it up. So we probably through this covid mistake they made at least a year of progress in a month with this rtr.

So don’t be discouraged. We are destroying the enemy. I wish we could do some kind of thing to reverse the fact that most people don’t care about spirituality or warfare or getting to the truth that much as I know this was one of the curses but I don’t know which one. To make everyone feel complacent and content in their slavery. We maybe should do a ritual of some sort to remove this complacency from mankind. It bugs me.

Take a sword to the Jew stand as a proud warrior and do this. Also enjoy life though.

I finally realized Also that life is kind of unhappy and pointless if you just sit around alone and do nothing but meditate or rtr. You have to also do other things live in the physical sense. You can not do much now most places but when it re opens don’t be scared too.

You can try to meet people on some online local apps of various kinds or message boards or whatever maybe do a spell to help you or if any social events are still going on you can too although I doubt it right now.

So you guys have to realize this also live life. That will make this a hell of a lot more fun when you are doing the rtr. Also there are still some decent people out there it’s unlikely you will meet an SS but you could meet a Pagan person.

A spell actually helped me in this. You can try it too. Also the fact that Pluto and Saturn left my 11th house makes this so much eaiser. I am strangely more social with Pluto and Saturn in the 12th not to mention calm.

So don’t be discouraged we are doing this. We will do it. It doesn’t matter how bleak or positive things look in your local area or near you look at the bigger picture. Don’t worry we can do this.

I am still suspecting it will take a little longer than I would like to have people straight up following SS but maybe I will be suprised.

In the meantime a majority of humanity is not completely bad people they are lost and confused and maybe a little ignorant BUT they are not evil in their hearts the final rtr has allowed me to see that.

I think that we can do this. It’s a slow to going faster trend now of humanity waking up more and more. The RTR drives that. So let’s make all those who are not evil at heart fight back against the Jews in someway and destroy those gentiles who ARE evil at heart this is what the rtr does.

Yes, I second that live life happily and get outdoors FFS! Life is not worth living in solitary confiment.

F-RTR rocks and HAIL SATAN!

slyscorpion said:
This works in destroying the Hebrew letters which in turn eventually renders the Hebrew Language itself useless. The way I understand it is this. It doesn’t directly destroy any of the curses themselves but it prevents them from being replenished so in doing so they dissolve to nothing. This is why we are told to do the RTR more on their holidays. BTW We are glad passover is over and the Jews cursed themselves with their curses more than us btw with the JOS protection ritual and Kol Nidre being reversed it was nowhere near as bad or dark as last year you could hardly tell it was going on whereas last year it’s energy permeated everything literally.

So back to the point their thoughtform is about to fail probably within the next month or two because they are unable to feed it or replenish it. This would have happened eventually anyways even if Mecca (the most major feeding point for them) and the Churches mostly were not closed but this speeded it up. So we probably through this covid mistake they made at least a year of progress in a month with this rtr.

So don’t be discouraged. We are destroying the enemy. I wish we could do some kind of thing to reverse the fact that most people don’t care about spirituality or warfare or getting to the truth that much as I know this was one of the curses but I don’t know which one. To make everyone feel complacent and content in their slavery. We maybe should do a ritual of some sort to remove this complacency from mankind. It bugs me.

Take a sword to the Jew stand as a proud warrior and do this. Also enjoy life though.

I finally realized Also that life is kind of unhappy and pointless if you just sit around alone and do nothing but meditate or rtr. You have to also do other things live in the physical sense. You can not do much now most places but when it re opens don’t be scared too.

You can try to meet people on some online local apps of various kinds or message boards or whatever maybe do a spell to help you or if any social events are still going on you can too although I doubt it right now.

So you guys have to realize this also live life. That will make this a hell of a lot more fun when you are doing the rtr. Also there are still some decent people out there it’s unlikely you will meet an SS but you could meet a Pagan person.

A spell actually helped me in this. You can try it too. Also the fact that Pluto and Saturn left my 11th house makes this so much eaiser. I am strangely more social with Pluto and Saturn in the 12th not to mention calm.

So don’t be discouraged we are doing this. We will do it. It doesn’t matter how bleak or positive things look in your local area or near you look at the bigger picture. Don’t worry we can do this.

I am still suspecting it will take a little longer than I would like to have people straight up following SS but maybe I will be suprised.

In the meantime a majority of humanity is not completely bad people they are lost and confused and maybe a little ignorant BUT they are not evil in their hearts the final rtr has allowed me to see that.

I think that we can do this. It’s a slow to going faster trend now of humanity waking up more and more. The RTR drives that. So let’s make all those who are not evil at heart fight back against the Jews in someway and destroy those gentiles who ARE evil at heart this is what the rtr does.
YES SIRRRRRR

slyscorpion said:
This works in destroying the Hebrew letters which in turn eventually renders the Hebrew Language itself useless. The way I understand it is this. It doesn’t directly destroy any of the curses themselves but it prevents them from being replenished so in doing so they dissolve to nothing.

This part is slightly wrong. The final RTR dissolves the energy matrix on ourselves and on our world by destroying the Hebrew letters which in turn destroys anything created through it. This is why doing the Final RTR is not only destroying the enemy in their entirety but also cleanses our own soul of the jewish curses placed on us. It doesn't simply "make it useless" but completely obliterates the energy that it makes it into nothingness.

slyscorpion said:

======

======

Would it be strange to any of you if I said that in solitude, I flourish spiritually, even if I am or if I become socially devoid? I always believe I must meditate and do RTRs as much as I can out of a sense of duty. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but I've always seen myself as a soldier and a soldier must perform his duties on a daily basis or otherwise commanded to by his superior officer.

Yes, there are decent people out there, and on a very rare occasion, yes I've met an SS in real life but he wasn't very dedicated, just very depressed and often drunk. As for Pagans, I've met plenty but unfortunately the vast majority of them are liberals, and I can't stand liberals.

I've done everything in my own power to remove myself from terrible situations that I ended up in either through my own fault or a set of terrible circumstances. Unfortunately, I'm smack in the middle of where the opioid crisis is, and it would take a lot for me to drop everything and move somewhere even more remote than I currently am. I've tried living in the city, and I currently live in the countryside, and while living in the country is much easier, you can still be surrounded by pits of degeneracy and hopelessness, albeit more well-hidden within the most conservative of communities.

I don't mean to be negative, but my point is some people flourish in absolute solitude. Even though it often gets lonely, it's a small price to pay to advance towards Godhood, and in those respects, I don't need anybody except the Gods, my blood family, and if possible, SS and Pagans of good character. Because to tell you the truth, I would much rather live as a Hermit than as a degenerate.

ShadowTheRaven said:
slyscorpion said:

======

======

Would it be strange to any of you if I said that in solitude, I flourish spiritually, even if I am or if I become socially devoid? I always believe I must meditate and do RTRs as much as I can out of a sense of duty. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but I've always seen myself as a soldier and a soldier must perform his duties on a daily basis or otherwise commanded to by his superior officer.

Yes, there are decent people out there, and on a very rare occasion, yes I've met an SS in real life but he wasn't very dedicated, just very depressed and often drunk. As for Pagans, I've met plenty but unfortunately the vast majority of them are liberals, and I can't stand liberals.

I've done everything in my own power to remove myself from terrible situations that I ended up in either through my own fault or a set of terrible circumstances. Unfortunately, I'm smack in the middle of where the opioid crisis is, and it would take a lot for me to drop everything and move somewhere even more remote than I currently am. I've tried living in the city, and I currently live in the countryside, and while living in the country is much easier, you can still be surrounded by pits of degeneracy and hopelessness, albeit more well-hidden within the most conservative of communities.

I don't mean to be negative, but my point is some people flourish in absolute solitude. Even though it often gets lonely, it's a small price to pay to advance towards Godhood, and in those respects, I don't need anybody except the Gods, my blood family, and if possible, SS and Pagans of good character. Because to tell you the truth, I would much rather live as a Hermit than as a degenerate.

Yes it’s true but everyone needs social interaction. I agree I started hanging out with a couple people who were pagan for a week or two I met turned out they became hostile of me as an individual and stopped talking to me. I didn’t even bring up Satanism. She made some pretty far out claims and started going on about how she talked to “god” literally in her head and she was a xtian pagan. Her roommate started trying to brainwash me going on and on about stuff. He said there is no negative energy just energy that is discordant with a person and how the reptilians really are not bad and neither is any other entities and we could never have a paradise world.

Then they stopped talking to me straight up and became hostile cause I wasn’t listening to everything they said and had my own ideas.

I am sure there are some good people but I don’t desire to be around them.

With that said I always have my soulmate/closest friend or whatever it’s called since she’s stuck around with me in past lives for many times. She is very open and knows the truth like I said a few times just has to get around to where I motivate her to do something and join in sigh. I am ok with that I guess for now and I really do like her a lot.

You are right it may be better to be alone but I am not the type of person that could be. If you can be that’s good. I want more friends but maybe it won’t happen soon. Most people don’t have a good reaction once they figure out I am open to the spiritual or don’t think like the herd.

Everyone needs someone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back