Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Richard Spencer

hailourtruegod

What do you guys make of this guy? He's a big head in the Alt-right movement but I know most leaders are joo infiltrators. Is he legit or another fake? Apparently there was another set up last night that lasted about 20 minutes. He said that they'll keep coming back and the group of 40-50 white men (courages and decent soul whites imo) were chanting "you will not replace us" "Harry potter isn't real" (lol) "we will be back".

In my opinion I think the majority of the white men being part of this are courages and they have my support. I like how they come in looking sharp when they protest unlike the liberal/antifa weirdos.

There was a page with information on it claiming to show that he is a jew. But who really knows totally. The question would be what has he done to show if he an agent or not. I think he needs to use the points from Culture of Critique, more then the previous talking points as he has read the book and does not want jews among Whites from his own statements.

I was keeping an open mind about him after what you said but now my question about him has been answered. On his Twitter he tweeted this link

Spain Will Remove Catalonia Leader, Escalating Secession Crisis

With Spencer writing "A Bold and smart move by Rajoy. Viva Espana"

If anyone has been paying attention the Spanish government has been mistreating and abusing the people of Catalonia. This guy is another enemy agent keeping woke whites from getting anywhere. Not only is he being hated more now but people believe he is a real Nazi and thus giving real Nazis a bad name even more. Richard Spencer is a real asshole...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/21/world/europe/spain-catalonia-mariano-rajoy.html?referer=https://t.co/X8xykn2qGy?amp=1

HP Mageson666 said:
There was a page with information on it claiming to show that he is a jew. But who really knows totally. The question would be what has he done to show if he an agent or not. I think he needs to use the points from Culture of Critique, more then the previous talking points as he has read the book and does not want jews among Whites from his own statements.

I saw Assange retweet this as well. Assange's Twitter currently is filled with anti Spanish government context and showing support to Catalonia. A lot of slow in the head people think he was popularizing Spencer but just looking at Assange's Twitter he did it to expose Spencer for the trash he is. It's obvious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back