Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

free library for books

Blocked in Italy.
But since boomers in the government are fucking retarded, if you are in Italy, you can still access that website by either:
  • Changing your DNS servers to OpenDNS or CloudFlare ones. For the sake of your privacy, avoid Google DNS
  • Using a VPN that gives you an exit outside of Italy
  • Using TOR
Internet in Italy works like that: Every ISP has its own DNS server, that must allow normal requests while block censored websites, that are decided by the government. Since Italian government workers are afflicted by the purest and strongest form of autism, if you're Italian and are not retarded, you can avoid that by simply changing the DNS servers onto your home router. It's basically censorship for boomers. Stormfront is censored too, it contains useful info about sub-races for most races.

Hope this helps people reach these websites, either Italian or not.

loki88 said:
Check out this free book library
Check out inside that website the books of the author Gopi Krishna. He is cited in some JoS pages, he talks about his experiences with Kundalini in his books

Link is blocked in the EU. Fortunately there's a mirror that isn't blocked:

https://b-ok2.org/

This too

https://libgen.lc/

Arin said:
I use z-lib.org but its not very complete.

Is there a way to add books to it? I have about 10,000 pdfs and word documents I would like to contribute(some of them anyway)

Pirate11 said:
Blocked in Italy.
But since boomers in the government are fucking retarded, if you are in Italy, you can still access that website by either:
  • Changing your DNS servers to OpenDNS or CloudFlare ones. For the sake of your privacy, avoid Google DNS
  • Using a VPN that gives you an exit outside of Italy
  • Using TOR
Internet in Italy works like that: Every ISP has its own DNS server, that must allow normal requests while block censored websites, that are decided by the government. Since Italian government workers are afflicted by the purest and strongest form of autism, if you're Italian and are not retarded, you can avoid that by simply changing the DNS servers onto your home router. It's basically censorship for boomers. Stormfront is censored too, it contains useful info about sub-races for most races.

Hope this helps people reach these websites, either Italian or not.

loki88 said:
Check out this free book library
Check out inside that website the books of the author Gopi Krishna. He is cited in some JoS pages, he talks about his experiences with Kundalini in his books

Will do thanks. AS to stormdrain i have been shadow banned from the site having my posts not posted or if so covered over by a deluge of others immediately afterwards and also having the view count reduced. My old posts had over 4-500 views each and it went down to 5-15 views afterwards

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back