Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

interview mentioning joyofsatan.org

loki88

Esoteric Hitlerism

Canadian dissident Loki Hulgaard discusses his prosecution by the jews for (((hate speech)) and the esoteric Hitlerism of Miguel Serrano
interview with The Nationalist Mandate

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/thenationalistmandate/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/O5bx1DHDdvT4/

Don't take it negatively but this is my reaction to this and putting feelings aside..
Public exposing and being open is not wise, not brave, not helping. I don't understand what is this and the purpose..and neither did I listen much of it or tried to acknowledge the situation as it has no relevance to what I say and how these situations play out.

Life is not a game and neither is Spiritual Satanism that teaches you how to deal with information and how to actually find ways of demonstrating, promote truth, and fight illusion..all without being publicly open.

You have to be a special type of person to do things like this, in my opinion you are not that person. And those individuals.. they tactically play out a plan prepared and designed for years of work and dedication that really counts in the grand scheme of things... not to mention the organic part of it that has to be sustained by a high spiritual nature and goals.

Chapter IV

I will not give my rights to other gods. I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures.

The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with and conform to my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do not accept it. Three things are against me and I hate three things. But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds.

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.

Chapter V

O yea that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered.

Putting your name like that.. You're not on the smart side aren't ya.

I think that this a dedicated SS speaking.
Some of the things that are said there have actually popped up in the forum.

However it seems that here and there there are a few things said that may be inaccurate. Or in a new-age setting such as 'reptilian brain'. Whenever I hear such phrasing it makes me want to puke.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT:
Now that you've posted this, anyone who will go and listen to that video has a high potential of being marked ...

As if the person who said these things might be reading this: If you have a first time audience just saying 'Jews are following me' makes you sound like a lunatic. Like you've got a screw loose I mean.

nakedhill said:
Don't take it negatively but this is my reaction to this and putting feelings aside..
Public exposing and being open is not wise, not brave, not helping. I don't understand what is this and the purpose..and neither did I listen much of it or tried to acknowledge the situation as it has no relevance to what I say and how these situations play out.

Life is not a game and neither is Spiritual Satanism that teaches you how to deal with information and how to actually find ways of demonstrating, promote truth, and fight illusion..all without being publicly open.

You have to be a special type of person to do things like this, in my opinion you are not that person. And those individuals.. they tactically play out a plan prepared and designed for years of work and dedication that really counts in the grand scheme of things... not to mention the organic part of it that has to be sustained by a high spiritual nature and goals.

Chapter IV

I will not give my rights to other gods. I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures.

The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with and conform to my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do not accept it. Three things are against me and I hate three things. But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds.

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.

Chapter V

O yea that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered.

I'm already known

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
It's Loki88 putting a video of himself.

I'm not going to watch it, buy I will ask you Oly. Is this the same video or a new one? Because the title topic is identical to the last discussed topic title.

Ramier108666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
It's Loki88 putting a video of himself.

I'm not going to watch it, buy I will ask you Oly. Is this the same video or a new one? Because the title topic is identical to the last discussed topic title.
I never watched any of his videos. Usually he has a couple videos and written things and just posts the same things many times. Like "Loki and Sverige Interview Vegan Die-et" and the "health protocols"

Maybe this is a new one.

Loki you are better taking the deal and doing the house interment. That will give you time to work on typing out your books as well.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

However it seems that here and there there are a few things said that may be inaccurate. Or in a new-age setting such as 'reptilian brain'. Whenever I hear such phrasing it makes me want to puke.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT:
Now that you've posted this, anyone who will go and listen to that video has a high potential of being marked ...

As if the person who said these things might be reading this: If you have a first time audience just saying 'Jews are following me' makes you sound like a lunatic. Like you've got a screw loose I mean.

reptilian brain is the pons, medulla and brain stem. This is a commonplace scientific fact of anatomy. Do your research before you slander

loki88 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT:

reptilian brain is the pons, medulla and brain stem. This is a commonplace scientific fact of anatomy. Do your research before you slander

I think you should go back to school. Since when are humans reptiles?
They've used what they can see here on the earth, theorizing about people's behavior, possibly scanning brains but never dissecting one.

Also. Im quite sure that a JEW is NOT a REPTILE. Despite the genetic engineering.

Just because they resemble something does not mean that they are that 'something'.

And seriously what part of that message was slander? You being an idiot? If you wanna fight I can fight xp.
But it'd be wasting time. Im just saying. :mrgreen:

loki88 said:
Canadian dissident Loki Hulgaard discusses his prosecution by the jews for (((hate speech)) and the esoteric Hitlerism of Miguel Serrano
interview with The Nationalist Mandate/
So you have been sued for hate speech or what is this about?

The Alchemist7 said:
loki88 said:

The Graham Hart Show - With Brizer 2020.03.09
http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2020/03/the-graham-hart-show-with-brizer_10.html

The Alchemist7 said:
loki88 said:
Hate speech and from what I have read stocking up on weapons. I don't know if this is 100% correct.

loki88 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
loki88 said:

Dudee stop posting your info online!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing when you posted that, it's really that stupid to do this. Next thing you're gonna post is your home address? stop doing this shit you're digging your own grave!

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Dudee stop posting your info online!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing when you posted that, it's really that stupid to do this. Next thing you're gonna post is your home address? stop doing this shit you're digging your own grave!

jews already know about the case

Lunar Dance 666 said:
loki88 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT:

They've used what they can see here on the earth, theorizing about people's behavior, possibly scanning brains but never dissecting one.

Also. Im quite sure that a JEW is NOT a REPTILE. Despite the genetic engineering.

Just because they resemble something does not mean that they are that 'something'.

And seriously what part of that message was slander? You being an idiot? If you wanna fight I can fight xp.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
loki88 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT:

Jews have reptilian souls and sometimes when they give birth it manifests on the physical plane.

Can the mods cancel links posted by Loki? He's fucking himself up

TopoftheAbyss said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
loki88 said:

Jews have reptilian souls and sometimes when they give birth it manifests on the physical plane.

Just to straighten out my thinking: jews are reptilian hybrids that are hybridized with neanderthals? Is that correct?

loki88 said:
Esoteric Hitlerism

Why or how can someone make a channel like this ? Just make links leading to JOS if thats what you want to do. This is not wise. Stupidity is the biggest sin.

loki88 said:
Esoteric Hitlerism

Okay now what you did is really risky and something which should not have been done. If all the information regarding your date of birth , etc can be found online so easily you may as well be attacked spiritually a lot which causes your thinking to shift into different direction than what is actually true. Take some time out , ENSURE YOUR PRIVACY. Talk TO LORD SATAN . What you did is in no way beneficial for you as an individual .
Dont post these links on here as this will cause you even more problems with the enemy. Just know SS are protected by the GODS and we did do a group ritual for protection of JOS and its members. Be careful next time.

The Alchemist7 said:
loki88 said:

https://medicinehatnews.com/news/local-news/2020/02/28/hulgaard-pleads-guilty-to-charge-of-wilfully-promoting-hatred/

Putting yourself out there just makes you a target of the jews, love your courage but this is not how to win

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
The Alchemist7 said:
loki88 said:

https://medicinehatnews.com/news/local-news/2020/02/28/hulgaard-pleads-guilty-to-charge-of-wilfully-promoting-hatred/

Putting yourself out there just makes you a target of the jews, love your courage but this is not how to win
there is no other way when you're in the crosshairs of the J.O.G

Hello, i know it off topic but i typed the words in the search engine and found it mentioned in this post, can anyone explain to me what does ,those who are without, mean?

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hello, i know it off topic but i typed the words in the search engine and found it mentioned in this post, can anyone explain to me what does ,those who are without, mean?
"Those who are without" are people who are not Satanists. They are without Satan's guidance and help. They are usually confused about a lot of things.

loki88 said:

I hope you realize when you purposefully throw yourself into vulnerability to the enemy the gods are not going to protect you from your own stupid actions that you should've been smarter to avoid.

I get we can make mistakes but if you were willing to break out and fix what you've landed yourself into then you'd remove everything of your personal info on the entire world-wide-web as soon as possible and deal with the matters you brought onto yourself. A soldier throwing himself into a fire is not being brave, it's simply burning to death and being a waste of real potential.

Get your shit together or else you're not going to last very long on this path.

Ghost in the Machine said:
loki88 said:

I hope you realize when you purposefully throw yourself into vulnerability to the enemy, the gods are not going to protect you from your own stupid actions that you should've been smarter to avoid.

I get we can make mistakes but if you were willing to break out and fix what you've landed yourself into then you'd remove everything of your personal info on the entire world-wide-web as soon as possible and deal with the matters you brought onto yourself. A soldier throwing himself into a fire is not being brave, it's simply burning to death and being a waste of real potential.

The gods wouldn't ever protect him anyway. You say he won't last long on this path, but he is not even on this path. He is not a Satanist.

Ghost in the Machine said:
loki88 said:

I hope you realize when you purposefully throw yourself into vulnerability to the enemy, the gods are not going to protect you from your own stupid actions that you should've been smarter to avoid.

The gods wouldn't ever protect him anyway. You say he won't last long on this path, but he is not even on this path. He is not a Satanist.

Wait.. He isn't dedicated?

Ramier108666 said:
No, he said a few days ago that he never dedicated and he doesn't want to. That's why all this time he always seemed like a confused christian.

Well than he's a waste of time in all respects. It would be more convenient if he kept to himself. He's in all honesty causing disturbance. If he mentions us, when he's dealing with his court issues, and mentioning us in his interviews, don't you think that could have more ramifications. We already get enemy attacks, and trolls. His mentioning JOS is actually not even proper especially with his viewpoints and court cases. I'm just saying.

Maybe you may see otherwise in some of what I'm saying.

Ramier108666 said:
No, he said a few days ago that he never dedicated and he doesn't want to. That's why all this time he always seemed like a confused christian.

Whatttt? I had no clue. Why would you not dedicate... Makes no sense. Whats to loose from it if you have good intentions?

Ramier108666 said:

I never said I didn't want to. Quit interfering in my business

loki88 said:
Ramier108666 said:

If you wanted to do it, you would have done it.

loki88 said:
Ramier108666 said:

Loki, honestly dude, you need to stop getting upset because we are simply stating facts. And if we we're interfering, don't you think we would do sabotage to interfere. I just simply asked a question, Ol Argedco Luciftius answered it. Now, I did reply in a different post in respects to this topic, so don't you think that you're overreacting a little?

Ramier108666 said:
loki88 said:

Loki, honestly dude, you need to stop getting upset because we are simply stating facts. And if we we're interfering, don't you think we would do sabotage to interfere. I just simply asked a question, Ol Argedco Luciftius answered it. Now, I did reply in a different post in respects to this topic, so don't you think that you're overreacting a little?

I was referring to the other guy. I will dedicate soon as I believe(/know?) that JOS is the way. Serrano is largely a distraction outside of some useful factual information. Do you have a link to the RTR online? I lost the link

loki88 said:
Ramier108666 said:
loki88 said:

I was referring to the other guy. I will dedicate soon as I believe(/know?) that JOS is the way. Serrano is largely a distraction outside of some useful factual information. Do you have a link to the RTR online? I lost the link
So do a search on the forums and find a link. There are multiple different links to it, multiple different online copies. You seriously have to become more self sufficient and start doing these easy things yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back