Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Africa Locust attack

sap

Africa unable to cope with food crisis | Africa Locust attack

Billions of desert locusts, some in swarms the size of Moscow, have already chomped their way through much of the region, including Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti, Eritrea, Tanzania, Sudan, South Sudan and Uganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLM2WWk8W6A

sap said:

Billions of desert locusts, some in swarms the size of Moscow, have already chomped their way through much of the region, including Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti, Eritrea, Tanzania, Sudan, South Sudan and Uganda.

They should, catch, eat the Locusts. Problem solved.

GG Allin said:
sap said:

They should, catch, eat the Locusts. Problem solved.
this kind of work would be good for Asians.

I saw a video from Africa where it was just a giant cloud of mosquitos. So they were swinging around empty pots and pans, and thousands of dead mosquitos were getting collected inside the bottom of the pots. Then they shaped them into burgers and cooked and ate them. You can find the video if you search "mosquito burger."

I bet the locusts would be a much better meal than the mosquitos.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I saw a video from Africa where it was just a giant cloud of mosquitos. So they were swinging around empty pots and pans, and thousands of dead mosquitos were getting collected inside the bottom of the pots. Then they shaped them into burgers and cooked and ate them. You can find the video if you search "mosquito burger."

Not sure about "mosquito burgers", but some time ago I did watch a documentary about a island that is every jear plaged by millions of flys. They used the same technice as you did describe above. To make thear "fly burgers".

I just saw the video, how disgusting.

StyleCoin said:

Looks discusting to us because we have access to better food. If that is all they have, that's what they need to use. Maybe somehow it tastes better than it looks, I hope. At least better than starving.

StyleCoin said:

Looks discusting to us because we have access to better food. If that is all they have, that's what they need to use. Maybe somehow it tastes better than it looks, I hope. At least better than starving.
this is very sad.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back