Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR WORKOUT

GG Allin

Do the Final RTR, afterwards do 88 push-ups (can also be done on your knees if to heavy). If you can´t do 88 do less and the remaining ones do squats (remember the knees stay behind the toes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aclHkVaku9U). If you do this exercise more then ones, reduce the amounts of push-ups, add more squats so your upper and lower body is equaly trained. The further your arms are apart, the more easy you can do the push ups. You can add other exercises. You shouldn´t need more then 5 mins for 88 better les. The exercise could also be done before the RTR, I enjoy the balance between mental and physikal working. It makes longer rounds of rtrs more fun.

th

th

The idear behind it is, after the rtr to push your body to its limit, so you realease more energy which you can use to amplify the done rtr. What ever you like visualised during the affirmation, do it again use the energy. Or fokus on satans sigil, visualise it glowing golden, send your energy. Worked my body in good shape during last week, with this ;). Should be good for quarantine people. A trained body can create more chi (everything should be balanced, a body builder on steroids is not balanced). Remember to do Hatha and Kunda joga daily. None of the Gods is obesse, nor should we.

After RTR always do Returning curses 1 & 2:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

GG Allin said:
Do the Final RTR, afterwards do 88 push-ups (can also be done on your knees if to heavy). If you can´t do 88 do less and the remaining ones do squats (remember the knees stay behind the toes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aclHkVaku9U). If you do this exercise more then ones, reduce the amounts of push-ups, add more squats so your upper and lower body is equaly trained. The further your arms are apart, the more easy you can do the push ups. You can add other exercises. You shouldn´t need more then 5 mins for 88 better les. The exercise could also be done before the RTR, I enjoy the balance between mental and physikal working. It makes longer rounds of rtrs more fun.

th

th

The idear behind it is, after the rtr to push your body to its limit, so you realease more energy which you can use to amplify the done rtr. What ever you like visualised during the affirmation, do it again use the energy. Or fokus on satans sigil, visualise it glowing golden, send your energy. Worked my body in good shape during last week, with this ;). Should be good for quarantine people. A trained body can create more chi (everything should be balanced, a body builder on steroids is not balanced). Remember to do Hatha and Kunda joga daily. None of the Gods is obesse, nor should we.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html
This is very interesting, but can other exercises be done? Like crunches/sit-ups?

This is funny :lol: , good luck and big winz to you
Don't forget to sloth your way into meditation afterwards

Sabazios said:
GG Allin said:

th

th

This is very interesting, but can other exercises be done? Like crunches/sit-ups?

Sure what ever you like and trains upper and lower body and busts your chi out ;).

There is no benefit to doing 88 push-ups, regardless of what kind it is. In fact, there is really no value in doing more than 20. Until 20 you'd be working on endurance, going upward is just unnecessary at best, stress-increasing at worst. Rather, one should move forward to a more challenging progression of the exercise. Pseudo planche pushups, then bench dips, then negative parallel bar dips, parallel bar dips and so on, all the way to the hollow back press.

All things considered, training programmes are extremely individual and customised, because of varying skill levels, needs, interesting and style. There's no value to one-size-fits-all plans.

Regardless, I disagree with the idea itself you shared. Energy from physical exercise should go to strengthen the body and release physical blockages, not anywhere else.

GG Allin said:

th

th

Am I the only one who already gets tired from the RTR itself or... lmao

I'd probably just give up at like 15

Stormblood said:
There is no benefit to doing 88 push-ups, regardless of what kind it is.

The idear was to go to your limits, were you will release more chi. Also 88 was choosen, because it is a challenge for most people and a nice number. If people fail they can do other exercises for the remaining repetitions, with which they like to train thear whole body.

Stormblood said:
All things considered, training programmes are extremely individual and customised, because of varying skill levels, needs, interesting and style. There's no value to one-size-fits-all plans.

Everyone is free to train what ever they like. It was just an idea to make the fight more interesting and train our army. A trained body can raise more chi then a untrained one.

Stormblood said:
Regardless, I disagree with the idea itself you shared. Energy from physical exercise should go to strengthen the body and release physical blockages, not anywhere else.

Even in cruicial times like now? I mean you don´t have to use all the energy. Maybe 1/3.

Arin said:
GG Allin said:

th

th

Am I the only one who already gets tired from the RTR itself or... lmao

I'd probably just give up at like 15

Then do 15 and every day, one more.

GG Allin said:
Even in cruicial times like now? I mean you don´t have to use all the energy. Maybe 1/3.

Yes, because a strong soul needs a strong body or problems arise. Also, clearing the blockages enables you to use more of your energy and to use it more efficiently, which is like your concept of going beyond one's limits.

Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:

Yes, because a strong soul needs a strong body or problems arise. Also, clearing the blockages enables you to use more of your energy and to use it more efficiently, which is like your concept of going beyond one's limits.

Is there a way to use the released chi more efficiency to strengthen the body ?

GG Allin said:
Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

Usthepeople666 said:
247 push ups my max in a day with spamming rtrs :p
cant do that anymore xD

Did 224 max, reduced the push up amounts to 44 or 22 after having after kunda and hatha joga intense back muscle ache. ;)
Do now more Squads, forward lunges, crunches.
th

th

Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:
Stormblood said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

I thought about a mudra (during the workout [obviuosly not push ups]) or joga possition afterwards. Do you know anything?

GG Allin said:
Usthepeople666 said:
247 push ups my max in a day with spamming rtrs :p
cant do that anymore xD

Did 224 max, reduced the push up amounts to 44 or 22 after having after kunda and hatha joga intense back muscle ache. ;)
Do now more Squads, forward lunges, crunches.
th

th

Lol. The motivation never dies out. Also vril has helped me personally many times to overcome muscle fatigue. Even when I went gymming twice a day- stay the longest , dont quit .

GG Allin said:
Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:

I thought about a mudra (during the workout [obviuosly not push ups]) or joga possition afterwards. Do you know anything?

I'm not interested in sharing this or anything else in this topic, given that useless advice of doing hundreds of reps of physical exercises is being pushed and enforced. I'm unsubscribing.

Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:
Stormblood said:

I'm not interested in sharing this or anything else in this topic, given that useless advice of doing hundreds of reps of physical exercises is being pushed and enforced. I'm unsubscribing.

Everybody can do as much as they are able. For me it did workout. I´m more motivated to do the Final RTR and my body gets in better shape.

GG Allin said:
Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:

Everybody can do as much as they are able. For me it did workout. I´m more motivated to do the Final RTR and my body gets in better shape.

Sure, everyone has freedom. It doesn't mean it's correct from a sports science point of view, of which most people here are ignorant.

Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:
Stormblood said:

Sure, everyone has freedom. It doesn't mean it's correct from a sports science point of view, of which most people here are ignorant.

Then elaborate here a better way to do it:

GG Allin said:
Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:

Sure. Let me write a few books. Oh, wait. This is a forum and I cannot write that much. Study sports science and talk with qualified professionals, like Olympic coaches of Gymnastics, physical therapists and so on.

Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:
Stormblood said:

Sure. Let me write a few books. Oh, wait. This is a forum and I cannot write that much. Study sports science and talk with qualified professionals, like Olympic coaches of Gymnastics, physical therapists and so on.

No time, will stick to what I know until now.

If anyone has better exercises please post.

GG Allin said:
Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:

Hmm well my little brother is kind of my work out guru Lol he was like 210 lbs when he was 10-11 and lost it all in a year. Now 15 he’s much stronger than I am (I’m 20) I could probably get him to write something regarding this, or I'll do it hopefully not though he’s much faster at typing, my question right now is do you have any equipment like dumbbells, pull down bar, bench? That stuff is kinda important, it’s a set based work out so you do a set take a minute break then repeat 4 times, isolating different muscle groups daily. He is adamant the most important thing is to go as hard as you can then switch muscle groups the next day so they can recover. So I’ll likely have more on this tomorrow.

ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:
Stormblood said:

Hmm well my little brother is kind of my work out guru Lol he was like 210 lbs when he was 10-11 and lost it all in a year. Now 15 he’s much stronger than I am (I’m 20) I could probably get him to write something regarding this, or I'll do it hopefully not though he’s much faster at typing, my question right now is do you have any equipment like dumbbells, pull down bar, bench? That stuff is kinda important, it’s a set based work out so you do a set take a minute break then repeat 4 times, isolating different muscle groups daily. He is adamant the most important thing is to go as hard as you can then switch muscle groups the next day so they can recover. So I’ll likely have more on this tomorrow.

That stuff is unimportant at all, aside from dumbbells and barbells, which can be used for weighted mobility but not for strength. Using those only gives semi-functional muscles. Bodyweight training as foundation and, later, rings training is what gives fully-functional strength. The definition of funcionality is based on how well the skills developed carry not only to day-to-day life but also to occupational needs.

One at 15 isn't as qualified as people who have several years of experience in actual coaching are. In the same way, people who just train aren't as qualified as people with several years of coaching experience give. Similarly, body cultivation is not about bragging rights like calisthenics, weight-lifting and body-building, and about muscle size, but about: efficient energy usage, health and knowledge of the body.

Stormblood said:

I recall HP.Cobra's reply to a member stating: "Freedom is about having better choices". So a better choice would be to study and practice such exercises to motivate you into improving your body.

In other words it's not do whatever you want within the confines of the law and legality issues. In that way it sounds more like a controlled anarchy or a limited anarchy and that doesn't sound right for freedom.

Stormblood said:
...weight range reps...

Further back in your thread you mentioned limit to 20.

I've seen a few diagrams created by people particularly bodybuilders despite this is a free-weight message I'm sure it applies to body-weight exercises. Also this is for the repetitions of each set of course sets should be anywhere from 3-5 repetitions of sets.

But...

The general description is 1-5 maybe 6 reps for strength, 6/7-12 for muscular growth, and nearing or at 15 for endurance.

I know it's free-weight but the idea works for body-weight. Either way for most people even doing a few pushups is enough to cause them to shake, in other words they aren't ready. Pushups seems like an easy no frill exercise but it really can be made technical such as ThenX's(youtube: ThenX) balanced pushup whereby you life your entire body and place your weight entirely on your hands and arms from the middle and do pushups in other words your entire body is floating in the air held only by your arms, obviously for most people reaching those levels is very tough.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
...weight range reps...

Further back in your thread you mentioned limit to 20.

I've seen a few diagrams created by people particularly bodybuilders despite this is a free-weight message I'm sure it applies to body-weight exercises. Also this is for the repetitions of each set of course sets should be anywhere from 3-5 repetitions of sets.

But...
The general description is 1-5 maybe 6 reps for strength, 6/7-12 for muscular growth, and nearing or at 15 for endurance.

I know it's free-weight but the idea works for body-weight. Either way for most people even doing a few pushups is enough to cause them to shake, in other words they aren't ready. Pushups seems like an easy no frill exercise but it really can be made technical such as ThenX's(youtube: ThenX) balanced pushup whereby you life your entire body and place your weight entirely on your hands and arms from the middle and do pushups in other words your entire body is floating in the air held only by your arms, obviously for most people reaching those levels is very tough.

Most people I've seen, even online, don't even maintain proper alignment when doing pushups. The shoulders should always be fully protracted when the arms are fully extended and fully retracted when the chest touches the floor. The head always looking forward and the glutes squeezed and this applies to most exercises. The starting position for the regular pushups is with your shoulders directly above the hands and when you push your elbows don't go outward but stay to brush against the sides of the trunk.

If someone can't do regular pushups, like in the case you described, they can do them with elevated support to make them easier. It's better to use an elevate surfaces, as the knee push-ups that are often advised are a different type of exercise. Pushups are the door to the hollow back press gymnasts perform.

Stormblood said:
That stuff is unimportant at all, aside from dumbbells and barbells, which can be used for weighted mobility but not for strength. Using those only gives semi-functional muscles. Bodyweight training as foundation and, later, rings training is what gives fully-functional strength. The definition of funcionality is based on how well the skills developed carry not only to day-to-day life but also to occupational needs.

One at 15 isn't as qualified as people who have several years of experience in actual coaching are. In the same way, people who just train aren't as qualified as people with several years of coaching experience give. Similarly, body cultivation is not about bragging rights like calisthenics, weight-lifting and body-building, and about muscle size, but about: efficient energy usage, health and knowledge of the body.

Your about 70-80%right, but bench is still important since you can use it for lateral arm muscle, which are rather difficult to work with just your body and a bar (which is usually pretty costly) helps isolate the back muscles. Still though you are correct dumbbells do NOT work the entire muscle but are useful when working with your legs especially when isolating a leg, as they are when you have a weaker arm in that way they are important. I don’t really want to insert my ego because it comes off indignant or vain, but I am incapable of doing more than 5 proper tricep pushups even on my knees and even then my right arm takes most of the work, Just as an example. Also interesting how you brought up the definition of functionality.

Second paragraph. age doesn’t always translate to knowledge though I understand the point, one can only become a teacher through necessary learning and practice which he has coached his friend to results before and done extensive research, turns out cardio intensive exercises, should be done after a work out if at all at the same time because it releases a hormone that stops muscle growth which makes sense because the body would be regulating heart beat and blood pressure, instead of rebuilding torn muscles. My brother initially worked out wrong burning all of the fat quickly but also muscle because when doing mass amounts of cardio the body burns muscle too because it is heavier than fat, so then he had to rebuild his muscles. He is teaching me about effective use of energy, for example you are supposed to try for explosive power because that encourages growth and density instead of just growth. I am still aware working with the body is better, just not for me at this time. If you already have a strong EVEN body, then yes ignore dumbbells entirely because personal endurance is more important after you already have decent powerful muscles. Hell even the gods said “listen to him, because he’ll be right 80% of the time, but don’t let him push you around YOU know your own body” and they’ve have also been showing me different exercises when I can’t do something.

Lastly I think you meant knowledge of the body as well as ones OWN body because everyone is extensively unique, And between me and him it is about respectful bragging rights, we are rivals now. :) Thank you for the interesting points.

Hail Satan

ChaosBringer666 said:
Your about 70-80%right, but bench is still important since you can use it for lateral arm muscle, which are rather difficult to work with just your body and a bar (which is usually pretty costly) helps isolate the back muscles.
A body and a bar are not the only tools used in gymnastics. There are still rings, pommel horse, vault and parallel bars too for men. For women there are: vaults, uneven bars, balance beams, etc. Dumbbells, bands, stall bars, staves, etc. are used to work on mobility and flexibility. Mobility is integrated in every strength workout and also done on its own in other sessions. Gymnastics is not calisthenics. The risk of injury is much lower because of how gradual and steady progress is. Increased mobility and flexibility also translate to asanas and more functional energy pathways, as the energies flow more freely.

There's no need to isolate muscles. You never use isolated muscles in real life. More than one muscle are always involved. The core is always engaged in one way or another.

Being bulky is not essential. The bulkier you are, the less mobile you are and the more oxygen is used by your body. Hence why bodybuilders and, in general, bulkier people never make it into special forces and elite conventional forces in the military: they lack the stamina to do tens of miles of weighted "marches" and lack survivability, not to mention the capacity to move efficiently and be stealthy.

A complete practice for those who want to cultivate their body efficiently in any way would be to incorporate:

• gymnastics
• running
• swimming
• hatha yoga
• a martial art of personal preference

Of course, doing that much is not needed to progress steadily in our path. Just hatha yoga, kundalini and little else would suffice to avoid road blocks. My statements are for those who are serious about physical development.

Have a good day.

Stormblood said:
There's no need to isolate muscles. You never use isolated muscles in real life. More than one muscle are always involved. The core is always engaged in one way or another.

Being bulky is not essential. The bulkier you are, the less mobile you are and the more oxygen is used by your body. Hence why bodybuilders and, in general, bulkier people never make it into special forces and elite conventional forces in the military: they lack the stamina to do tens of miles of weighted "marches" and lack survivability, not to mention the capacity to move efficiently and be stealthy.

A complete practice for those who want to cultivate their body efficiently in any way would be to incorporate:

• gymnastics
• running
• swimming
• hatha yoga

Of course, doing that much is not needed to progress steadily in our path. Just hatha yoga, kundalini and little else would suffice to avoid road blocks. My statements are for those who are serious about physical advancements

Have a good day.
Of course, like a said I do mostly agree with you. Once one has an even body one is a able to train muscle endurance as such with gymnastics slowly increasing muscle strength but more so for control over energies. I was quite Vague when I said isolating because muscle groups do work together. (back and biceps, together as do shoulders, chest, triceps ) though for me I know I need to build some muscle strength before attempting gymnastics simply because my body is seriously unbalanced. thank you for making me think seriously of endurance training as well perhaps I should alternate between days or weeks.
Have a good day as well :)

ChaosBringer666 said:
Stormblood said:

• gymnastics
• running
• swimming
• hatha yoga

Of course, doing that much is not needed to progress steadily in our path. Just hatha yoga, kundalini and little else would suffice to avoid road blocks. My statements are for those who are serious about physical advancements

Have a good day.
Of course, like a said I do mostly agree with you. Once one has an even body one is a able to train muscle endurance as such with gymnastics slowly increasing muscle strength but more so for control over energies. I was quite Vague when I said isolating because muscle groups do work together. (back and biceps, together as do shoulders, chest, triceps ) though for me I know I need to build some muscle strength before attempting gymnastics simply because my body is seriously unbalanced. thank you for making me think seriously of endurance training as well perhaps I should alternate between days or weeks.
Have a good day as well :)

It's actually quite the opposite. Sports science suggests building foundations with bodyweight exercises before even attempting weighted ones and further gymnastic specialties. You need to be aware of your body and control it when it's on its own, before you can start adding to it or decreasing leverage. Attempting to jump the gun with weights before that, will only increase structural imbalances, instead of fixing them. That's all I have to add to it. Stay safe and best of luck with your advancement, spiritual or otherwise.

Stormblood said:
It's actually quite the opposite. Sports science suggests building foundations with bodyweight exercises before even attempting weighted ones and further gymnastic specialties. You need to be aware of your body and control it when it's on its own, before you can start adding to it or decreasing leverage. Attempting to jump the gun with weights before that, will only increase structural imbalances, instead of fixing them. That's all I have to add to it. Stay safe and best of luck with your advancement, spiritual or otherwise.
Hmm well now I’m quite interested, definitely gonna try and scrounge up some money for equipment for gymnastics later in the year, perhaps a money working, definitely think my brother could benefit for gymnastics. Also gonna add your Satanama meditation later in the year, and the ONLY reason I suggest weight training for myself is because I actually have a disability... So I don’t even know where to begin with gymnastics without extensive stretches a bit of evening out my muscles, kundalini yoga is probably a must as well. Anyway I hope this year is a prosperous one for you. Good luck and Thank you :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back