Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Transgender

Eva22

Hi everybody i'm a transgender girl i'm changing gender from male female and slowly i'm more and more comfortable with my body and i'm in contact with this. I wanted to ask if this thing is seen in Satanism? There is not much to read on this topic. In the end this is my nature because Satan wouldn't want me to be 100% myself

Another thing that I wanted to ask and that I read that for many of you a copy of homosexuals cannot adopt. Because? In the end I can understand maybe when it comes to rented uterus and stuff so there is a bit of discussion and disagreements. But by adoption I don't understand what's wrong.
And how do you see a couple made up of a girl and a trans and her partner Adopting a child? Would it be the same as a homosexual couple?
Thanks a lot for the answers
Hail Satan

Eva22 said:
In the end this is my nature because Satan wouldn't want me to be 100% myself
Satan or anyone else has nothing to do with one's gender, nor anybody have any decision about one's gender, these processes take place naturally. But this is why I really have no idea about transgender people. I don't understand why they cannot adapt in their bodies and they want to change the gender. One's gender is in the soul, if you are o male soul (generally speaking) then you will be naturally born in a male body and same goes for female soul. The only way I can figure this out is if somehow a male/female soul is born in a body of the other gender and therefore they don't feel `themselves` in that body. I don't mean to be offensive, I just don't understand. Hopefully there is someone who can clarify on this.

As about child adoption by homosexual couples, I believe without any doubts that homosexual couples should not adopt children. A healthy and mentally stable child should be raised by a male and a female. If a child is born by homosexual couples, then the following is likely to occur:
1. Social stigma, imagine the social marginalization that one can face if people around him find out that he has homosexual parents, this not only can generate bullying over the respective person, but he/she can self-impose social marginalization due to feeling different that the rest of the people, which leads to loneliness, mental instability and maybe other damages over the person's personality

2. The natural sexual orientation of such person might get affected. If from small age one has homosexual parents, irrespective of the gender, he/she might tend to copy or adapt to their parent's sexual orientation instead of practicing their own. This is just a possibility but I find it very possible as all children do is notice and copy what they see around them because they don't have well defined or formed personalities to think or decide for themselves.

An maybe there are other risks. But who knows, maybe in spiritual societies, things are different. I don't know what is the case of a couple containing a transgender. I rather prefer to see what others think about this

There have been numerous topics on this issue, try to use the search function. IMHO, if this is the only thing that makes you feel more at peace with yourself, go for it.

You have wrong idea about who Father Satan is. He is not like judeo-xian archetype who is just sitting there and judging your every move. I guess the one of the most important thing Father Satan want from us is to feel physically and mentally healthy.

The Alchemist7 said:
Eva22 said:
In the end this is my nature because Satan wouldn't want me to be 100% myself
Satan or anyone else has nothing to do with one's gender, nor anybody have any decision about one's gender, these processes take place naturally. But this is why I really have no idea about transgender people. I don't understand why they cannot adapt in their bodies and they want to change the gender. One's gender is in the soul, if you are o male soul (generally speaking) then you will be naturally born in a male body and same goes for female soul. The only way I can figure this out is if somehow a male/female soul is born in a body of the other gender and therefore they don't feel `themselves` in that body. I don't mean to be offensive, I just don't understand. Hopefully there is someone who can clarify on this.

As about child adoption by homosexual couples, I believe without any doubts that homosexual couples should not adopt children. A healthy and mentally stable child should be raised by a male and a female. If a child is born by homosexual couples, then the following is likely to occur:
1. Social stigma, imagine the social marginalization that one can face if people around him find out that he has homosexual parents, this not only can generate bullying over the respective person, but he/she can self-impose social marginalization due to feeling different that the rest of the people, which leads to loneliness, mental instability and maybe other damages over the person's personality

2. The natural sexual orientation of such person might get affected. If from small age one has homosexual parents, irrespective of the gender, he/she might tend to copy or adapt to their parent's sexual orientation instead of practicing their own. This is just a possibility but I find it very possible as all children do is notice and copy what they see around them because they don't have well defined or formed personalities to think or decide for themselves.

An maybe there are other risks. But who knows, maybe in spiritual societies, things are different. I don't know what is the case of a couple containing a transgender. I rather prefer to see what others think about this

I suggest you don't waste your time here, they are a jew. Same for anyone else who reads this.

The Alchemist7 said:
Arin said:
I suggest you don't waste your time here, they are a jew. Same for anyone else who reads this.
Yea I seen the other post, wasted time. Though I would't mind if someone would clarify the transgender thing

As far as I am aware, it would be impossible for a female soul to reincarnate in a male body or vise versa simply because they are built very differently. Its like trying to use a puzzle piece from another set that is a different size and shape it just doesn't work. Your soul will match your body in regards to gender, always. I think smaller things like hair or eye color can change ( not sure on that ) but only to a certain extent. You can be "trans" and put yourself on hormone treatments and stuff but the soul will stay the same sex wise, I am not aware of the affects it would have on the soul other then that though.

Yes this person is a Jew.

My comment on this However is I believe the Gods are way less judgmental of things than some people think they are. Not at all like the xtian God. It’s not going to be convert or die. Someone being a certain sexual orientation or liking things assigned to the opposite gender has no bearing at all that much in the outcome of whether someone can be a God. It will more be like there are good souls and there are bad souls at heart I believe and those willing to meditate and advance will have no problems those that are with the enemy or not willing to advance will destroy themselves. This is more the way nature is. So what one does so far as gender is their own thing however personally I think this whole transgender thing is harmful and psychologically damaging to a lot of people with the surgeries and drugs and things used are harmful. I think without that a person is free to like what they like with no problems.

It’s funny the Jew bought this up cause they either want to push this or cause arguements.

Eva22 said:
Hi everybody i'm a transgender girl i'm changing gender from male female
No LOL you're a male and this is disgusting. Haven't read past this sentence since people pointed out you being a jew but I hope everyone wanting to "change their sex" reads that, I'm not answering you.

You cannot change your sex. Your sex is the one you are born in, nothing you can do about it, if you are not feeling comfortable with that, it's most commonly a Ida/Pingala imbalance. Get your shit right

The Alchemist7 said:
Yea I seen the other post, wasted time. Though I would't mind if someone would clarify the transgender thing
Arin said:
As far as I am aware, it would be impossible for a female soul to reincarnate in a male body or vise versa simply because they are built very differently. Its like trying to use a puzzle piece from another set that is a different size and shape it just doesn't work. Your soul will match your body in regards to gender, always. I think smaller things like hair or eye color can change ( not sure on that ) but only to a certain extent. You can be "trans" and put yourself on hormone treatments and stuff but the soul will stay the same sex wise, I am not aware of the affects it would have on the soul other then that though.
slyscorpion said:

My comment on this However is I believe the Gods are way less judgmental of things than some people think they are. Not at all like the xtian God. It’s not going to be convert or die. Someone being a certain sexual orientation or liking things assigned to the opposite gender has no bearing at all that much in the outcome of whether someone can be a God. It will more be like there are good souls and there are bad souls at heart I believe and those willing to meditate and advance will have no problems those that are with the enemy or not willing to advance will destroy themselves. This is more the way nature is. So what one does so far as gender is their own thing however personally I think this whole transgender thing is harmful and psychologically damaging to a lot of people with the surgeries and drugs and things used are harmful. I think without that a person is free to like what they like with no problems.

It’s funny the Jew bought this up cause they either want to push this or cause arguements.
Transsexuals are acknowledged, accepted and are officially recognized as the Satanic Third Sex in the Joy of Satan organization. Source: https://archive.md/FbbLz

The archive.is link is a sermon by the JoS clergy explaining what transsexuals are and how they've existed for thousands of years in ancient Satanic civilizations such as ancient Egypt. Transsexuality doesn't = transition, many transsexuals never medically transition at all.

There's a big difference between the Satanic Third Sex/Satanic Transsexuality and the Jewish LGBT/kike transgenderism. People often conflate these two which leads to a lot of confusion.

Transgenderism is beyond natural. The feel and the association with a different gender is natural and in sex rewarding. If people were more spiritually aware, there would be A LOT more trans and bisexuals.

slyscorpion said:

I don't think you're wrong in that statement, but I do believe this may potentially hinder these people in the future if they end up mutilating their own bodies to become more like a woman or vise versa. Don't imagine its very good for ya, like you said. But yeah, its up to the person. Doubt its good for them though, so its best to educate people on the subject so they don't end up doing something they regret because they are a "female soul in a males body".

But yeah, lol. The jew seems to think we argue over every little thing lOl, in reality I haven't seen much conflict between Satanists on the forums at all other then minor disagreements and misunderstandings. I've never seen a full on argument that wasn't based on a misunderstanding here, I'm relatively new but I did quite a bit of reading. I'm sure there is one or two, but other then that doesn't seem to be very much internal conflict which is of course a good thing. Jew can't have that though, so they bring up the most controversial shit possible lol. Next they would've been talking about how they are an alien wolf fairy that is also a "neko". I cant say that wouldn't be a bad strategy though because every time I see one of those kinds of people I have the sudden urge to throw myself off a cliff.

Length said:
Transgenderism is beyond natural. The feel and the association with a different gender is natural and in sex rewarding. If people were more spiritually aware, there would be A LOT more trans and bisexuals.
If people were more spiritually aware they would understand how transgenderism is jewish bullshit.

Arin said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't think you're wrong in that statement, but I do believe this may potentially hinder these people in the future if they end up mutilating their own bodies to become more like a woman or vise versa. Don't imagine its very good for ya, like you said. But yeah, its up to the person. Doubt its good for them though, so its best to educate people on the subject so they don't end up doing something they regret because they are a "female soul in a males body".

But yeah, lol. The jew seems to think we argue over every little thing lOl, in reality I haven't seen much conflict between Satanists on the forums at all other then minor disagreements and misunderstandings. I've never seen a full on argument that wasn't based on a misunderstanding here, I'm relatively new but I did quite a bit of reading. I'm sure there is one or two, but other then that doesn't seem to be very much internal conflict which is of course a good thing. Jew can't have that though, so they bring up the most controversial shit possible lol. Next they would've been talking about how they are an alien wolf fairy that is also a "neko". I cant say that wouldn't be a bad strategy though because every time I see one of those kinds of people I have the sudden urge to throw myself off a cliff.

I was talking about for example guys that like women’s clothes or pink or are more feminine girls that are more masculine etc seen that several times with my own eyes before this whole Transgender trend. Didn’t think anything wrong with it. I guess if someone’s going to go full swing with this anyways that’s their thing though you can’t talk people out of jackshit these days I noticed like pot addicts or any of that. Kind of have to let them come to the conclusion it’s bad themselves hopefully not before it’s too late for their current incarnation at least. You will know this if you ever tried to convince anyone of anything these days. We probably lost a lot of older souls to this kind of stuff especially cause they are more stubborn and set in their personality and ways. The Gods may try but even they sometimes can’t get through. I agree that this trans stuff is harmful and likely will hinder or prevent great advancement or becoming a God. I can’t imagine raising the Kundalini and having all these silly hang ups and body mutalations for example.

The second part is interesting I have come across people like this both in online and offline stuff. It may be fun for role playing like in fantasy or some creative thing but it’s really stupid if you believe this stuff and yes Jews would try to push that if they can. It’s a total distraction.

Length said:

I do not quite get the transgender thing. I guess this was in Pagan society. Though I haven't really read of it much. I dunno about spirit, but just not afraid and programmed. Most guys end up being BI. They put on a tough show in public and then do everything on the down low, lol.

slyscorpion said:
Arin said:
slyscorpion said:

I was talking about for example guys that like women’s clothes or pink or are more feminine girls that are more masculine etc seen that several times with my own eyes before this whole Transgender trend. Didn’t think anything wrong with it. I guess if someone’s going to go full swing with this anyways that’s their thing though you can’t talk people out of jackshit these days I noticed like pot addicts or any of that. Kind of have to let them come to the conclusion it’s bad themselves hopefully not before it’s too late for their current incarnation at least. You will know this if you ever tried to convince anyone of anything these days. We probably lost a lot of older souls to this kind of stuff especially cause they are more stubborn and set in their personality and ways. The Gods may try but even they sometimes can’t get through. I agree that this trans stuff is harmful and likely will hinder or prevent great advancement or becoming a God. I can’t imagine raising the Kundalini and having all these silly hang ups and body mutalations for example.

The second part is interesting I have come across people like this both in online and offline stuff. It may be fun for role playing like in fantasy or some creative thing but it’s really stupid if you believe this stuff and yes Jews would try to push that if they can. It’s a total distraction.

Are you envisioning me in a dress? Is thats what is going on here?

Like fuckin silence of the lambs. I put lipstick on every night, like...Would you f**k me? I'd F**k me.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Arin said:

Are you envisioning me in a dress? Is thats what is going on here?

Lmao

Like fuckin silence of the lambs. I put lipstick on every night, like...Would you f**k me? I'd F**k me.

My child, I don't make mistakes.

Trust the words of your Elders here.

My Hand will be sent to cleanse you of this filth.

Ave!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back