Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jew

Eva22

Hello everyone and for a few years that I am a dedicated spiritual Satanist and I find myself very much. I had difficulties in the beginning but now I am fine, but I have a question that blocks me a bit. If I have a Jewish relative, am I also Jewish? My great grandmother was 100% Jewish and had to flee Germany during World War 2. Once she married them to a non-Jewish man and made a family. Does this mean that I too am Jewish? I have been a Satanist for a few years and I have made the dedication and I am comfortable with this religion and I want to go ahead and continue to meditate more. But what does this being of Jewish origin do to me?
Thanks for the answers to my question
Hail Satan

Wow they are some of the tens of millions of the lucky ones which in Europe that didn't have even as many jews as the ones claimed to have survived, were so lucky to not have been included in the 60 billion jews that died in WW2 where they were being cremated at at least a rate of 600,000 per 42 minutes daily, 6 days per week.

A jewess that survived this, became a transgender, descended out of the 60 million jews that survived, and what is next, you have been dedicated to Ha-Satan the evil one for exactly 42 years since the holocaust? It realistically doesn't matter when any of these historical events occur, you gotta share the story girl.

Very touching story, please take some time to register into the AI program so that we can talk to you as the Transgender Jewish survivor. Did Josef Mengele himself do the operation to you?

Tragic.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wow they are some of the tens of millions of the lucky ones which in Europe that didn't have even as many jews as the ones claimed to have survived, were so lucky to not have been included in the 60 billion jews that died in WW2 where they were being cremated at at least a rate of 600,000 per 42 minutes daily, 6 days per week.

A jewess that survived this, became a transgender, descended out of the 60 million jews that survived, and what is next, you have been dedicated to Ha-Satan the evil one for exactly 42 years since the holocaust? It realistically doesn't matter when any of these historical events occur, you gotta share the story girl.

Very touching story, please take some time to register into the AI program so that we can talk to you as the Transgender Jewish survivor. Did Josef Mengele himself do the operation to you?

Tragic.

while reading this, listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Tragic.

Sorry I could not understand everything you wrote because English is not my native language and even with the translator I struggle. Anyway I would be very happy to tell about myself. I have not done surgery and I don't think I will ever do it because I am well. How do I register?

Nikois666 said:
You are so jewish that you actually added 22 in your username ............... (-_-)

I added the number 22 because it was the day I was born. so do you think I'm Jewish?
what does this mean for me? am I et cetera here?

Is eva22 evalion? Nah. Just a cohencidence! How many times is "fucking kikes" going to be said in one paragraph?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is it trolling? "Exposing JoS" or someone? Why don't they make themselves known, instead of being big and hard online?

I sense this person just came here not that they were dedicated for a long time btw ok do the final rtr that will tell you if you are not Jew but I think you are do it anyways though lol. That’s the way to answer your question.

LOL I laughed so hard at this :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Tragic.

Eva22 said:
Nikois666 said:
You are so jewish that you actually added 22 in your username ............... (-_-)

I added the number 22 because it was the day I was born. so do you think I'm Jewish?

Welcome Eva. The first thing you should do to accomodate a bit would be to clean and empower your soul.
Try doing the RTR as many times as you can on a day. It helps a lot ;)
I think there is an app posted somewhere in the forums.

Eva22 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Tragic.

Sorry I could not understand everything you wrote because English is not my native language and even with the translator I struggle. Anyway I would be very happy to tell about myself. I have not done surgery and I don't think I will ever do it because I am well. How do I register?

Oh, we can try and write it in hebrew for you, but in reverse. That’s the only kind of hebrew we know and use.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Tragic.

Commander Cobra you guys should approve troll posts more often so we can have hilarious responses like this :lol:

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Is eva22 evalion? Nah. Just a cohencidence! How many times is "fucking kikes" going to be said in one paragraph?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been a while since I heard someone mentioning evalion lol
These trolls always ignore me.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Eva22 said:
Nikois666 said:

Welcome Eva. The first thing you should do to accomodate a bit would be to clean and empower your soul.
Try doing the RTR as many times as you can on a day. It helps a lot ;)
I think there is an app posted somewhere in the forums.
Ohhhh yessss Eva, do the final RTR right here right now, wtf are you waiting for? Do it now! AHAHAH
But before tell your relatives to do the same
It would be very nice to the human species if you and your whole family perform together the final RTR till you can't anymore :D it's your duty as "hoomans" oy vey :lol:

Nikois666 said:

No its my Birthday! lol. Even better. Her legal name is probably Eva too.

Do not underestimate what some will do for Satan supposedely. This is what Blinded me to Zola for so long. It was like you feel like shit....But why are this die hard for Satan?

I was talking to this one Female that was Dedicated. Then she starts showing me her family photos. This is her Father who was a child molestor, Big fat Kike. This is her Mother, who I later met in person, ultra whiner face. Looked like Joy Behar. Then she showed great grand parents, big noses hanging off their face. My eyes got wide, I looked at her, and suddenly could see it. I'm like you gotta be kidding me.

She only laughed one time, When we were discussing people being jews. She was like I know some times I thought Am I jew hahahah. But that was all the thought she ever gave it. Where as Gentiles, I have noticed freak the fuck out. With her, it would have almost been like, Oh you mean I am one hahahaha, that figures. Zola was ultra victim about it until she did the blood test. Then she used that as leverage, to be like HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!!!!

I have noticed jews, really like to out that they are jewish. Zolas sister looks exactly like that female jewess that played snow white in once upon a time, they looked like twins. The Mother was complete Garbage to both of them. But she loved her father, and I am thinking he might have been Gentile. They usually love one parent and really hate the other. I dunno If its the jewish one they like all the time.

I have ran into wayyy to many jews then I thought I would ever meet in my life. Like admitted ones. My family has some new neighbors, that they think are awesome. A lady and two daughters. So the lady comes over, and introduces herself to me. I am like you got to be kidding me. That weird black curly hair, just certain features and energy. I met her two daughters later. The one looks exactly like the one with the obvious family, has her name, and actually use to live in the same area......

Like a damn carbon copy of her. The other shook my hand and I looked into her eyes. They were like dead. They both are fairly pretty early 20s girls. The one just seems dead and the other one acts like the one I knew. Very excited, and overly nice. Like it was the greatest thing to meet me. The other one would bake all kinds of food for me and we would sit a drink tea or coffee together. Or play games or go roam around Book stores and such.

It's like if I get a Gentile for a friend, they are usually some piece of crap. But I get this great friend, in my life, that wants to spend time with me, and have fun. Oh look they are a jew. Some times, I think, what do I get along better with jews?

This whole meme that has been pushed around, oh jews cannot do the RTR. I feel too much is being pushed in this. If you remember, Clergy has said, that through out history, some jews tried to reverse it. Hell I have seen jews do the final RTR. They know their power is going down. So why not help destroy it? So they can be accepted as the good ones, who helped us.

Actually I feel like fake accounts are some how pushing this narrative over and over, and others have joined suit. I feel they are trying to instill this, to use this as some point. My warning is this: Jews will pretend to be as pro Satan and pro Aryan as you could possibly imagine, and they will do anything, including the Final RTR to further their ends.

How do you know when its okay then and when its now?.... I am trying to figure that out lol. Go by your intuition and what you feel. The problem is, it takes expereience. Having been around them and studying them and their energy, to start to recognize them.

Zola looked, acted and felt like Eva Green. The one who played Artemesia in the second 300 movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1k4jkRXu4s

Imagine her here, claiming she was a Satanist. Oh look the name Eva lol. She looks pretty and has a nice smooth voice. There is like a power about her. But then you look and its like, hmmm. What the Hell is that? Ofcourse Ive noticed now, After the Final RTR, it is very clear and hurts my head. But in 2015, things were not as clear.

Eva22 said:
Hello everyone and for a few years that I am a dedicated spiritual Satanist and I find myself very much. I had difficulties in the beginning but now I am fine, but I have a question that blocks me a bit. If I have a Jewish relative, am I also Jewish? My great grandmother was 100% Jewish and had to flee Germany during World War 2. Once she married them to a non-Jewish man and made a family. Does this mean that I too am Jewish? I have been a Satanist for a few years and I have made the dedication and I am comfortable with this religion and I want to go ahead and continue to meditate more. But what does this being of Jewish origin do to me?
Thanks for the answers to my question
Hail Satan
Well, Eevah! We have dun som eeegsleenet verk heeyuhr, and I wud 'ave to say yor pwoblem is quiiiiite cleeyughr -

All you want is a dinkle
what you envy's a schwang
a thing through which you can tinkle
or play with
or simply
let hang

Gerecht Ror said:
With all respects, wouldn't it be easier if such trolls are banned ?
Then how would we have some fun, and also how would some of us learn to notice fakers, posers and the jew?

Well, pretty obvious answer here.

If your relative is a jew, and your grandmother is jewish, that means you are also jewish.

I'd do the right thing here in your case and get the hell off of this forum, or perform the RTRs until you collapse from exhaustion. I don't even care which, just get the hell out of here and fucking rot.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Well, pretty obvious answer here.

If your relative is a jew, and your grandmother is jewish, that means you are also jewish.

I'd do the right thing here in your case and get the hell off of this forum, or perform the RTRs until you collapse from exhaustion. I don't even care which, just get the hell out of here and fucking rot.

I suggest the RTR, plus SATANAS 6 gorillion times daily.

Gerecht Ror said:

Others have been banned but this one had instructional value to the post.

It's until people see some things they are reminded of how the enemy behaves.

When you see how the descendants of the 69 trillion that were gassed at a rate of 600,000 daily behave, then it's all easy to figure out. Plus, this answers to those idiots who think they are jews but they have a snowflake chance in hell to join us.

Larissa666 said:
Eva22 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Tragic.

Oh, we can try and write it in hebrew for you, but in reverse. That’s the only kind of hebrew we know and use.

Hahahahaha this literally made my day xD

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gerecht Ror said:

Others have been banned but this one had instructional value to the post.

Fine, I had same idea in other cases like pvx, but this one sounded too poor quality to even be displayed on here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back