Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HARDCORE RTR Effects: HALF of Italy want out of Jewropian Union

Jack

https://youtu.be/sXTn3nPvNa0

The European Union collapsing would probably be the second best thing ever, second only to every Jew in the world getting an untreatable flesh-eating bacteria at the same time.
A Tecnè poll has revealed that Italians are becoming more and more critical of the European Union, with 49 per cent saying they want Italy out.

Just 51 per cent of the Italian public said they want to remain in the EU, which has been widely criticised across the country for lack of solidarity with Italy since the start of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak.

The poll is a far cry from previous surveys, according to newspaper Il Giornale, which cited a November 2018 study which showed consensus was far more favourable to the European Union, saying opposition to an Italian exit has fallen by 20 per cent in two years.
(Weve been at the RTR for a year straight)
The Coronavirus – or rather, the response to it – is effectively collapsing society.

And that’s not really a bad thing, considering that none of us live in a society that deserves to not collapse.

Masculine Aryan Men will atlast become Disillusioned with this ZOG and start thinking for themselves and thinking about their nations. As the far right Ultranationalist Parties gather more and more support we will near a revolution in people's behavior and consciousness as the ZOG doubles down on this Zionist Plan of the New World Governments.
(Related : Covid Pandemic Is The Emergence Of The Jewish World Order
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39426)

The EU reaction to the Italian coronavirus outbreak, which has led to the deaths of more than 20,000 people across the country so far, led to some Italians burning EU flags on social media and Italian politicians taking down EU flags from offices and public spaces in protest.

The reaction from Italians led European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen to issue an apology earlier this month that was published by newspaper La Repubblica.

“It must be acknowledged that in the first days of the crisis, faced with the need for a common European response, too many have thought only of the problems of their own homes,” she said and added: “They did not realise that we can defeat this pandemic only together, as a Union. It was malicious behaviour and could have been avoided.”
Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte later issued a warning to the EU saying that the political bloc may collapse if other member states do not act with solidarity and help countries most affected by coronavirus.

We do not expect Germany and Holland to pay our debts, but the fiscal policy rules must be loosened, otherwise we will have to write off Europe, and everyone will do things on their own,” Mr Conte said.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/04/14/poll-shows-almost-half-italians-want-leave-eu/

That's right. It's time to do things on our own. The era of listening to Zionists and Marxists in the Government is coming to a halt. Its time for the White Aryan Man to awaken to his duty to their nations.

I remember another Nation following in the footsteps of Italian Revolutions.
images

The enemy is trying their damnedest to get as much control as quickly as possible and they're counting on the very few people they will manage to get their hands on, but the vast majority of the human race will be entirely against everything and the enemy will fall. I appreciate you keeping us updated on these things along with other members who share such articles.

That is also the most badass photo I've ever seen of Hitler, I'm going to hold onto that.

I think the numbers may be even more high. Usually the jews do not want to let you know the reality but because they cannot hide the truth they just push the number a bit high but not too much.

Jack said:
A Tecnè poll has revealed that Italians are becoming more and more critical of the European Union, with 49 per cent saying they want Italy out.

This is true, people are questioning many things now, those data seems accurate.
The problem is, the population have been brainwashed and they do not have reaction power at now. Let's see how it evolves after the virus crisis will soften.
RTR rules!

Europe is not jewish! It is European. That "union" crap is jewish, i.e. jewnion.

As for more of Italy wanting out - that reminds me of the jew's wish that christianity - in Italy/the vatican - will die, then Europe will be doomed. Italy has an ageing population, so in a few years, after more have succumbed to coronavirus2019 or died from other causes, younger people will remain and would be the higher vote, pushing Itexit past 50%; although, this may happen before the elderly pass away.

Finally some great news after all this enemy JWO frenzy lately.
Well if this is not used to side with an Israel-China-Russia Christian axis that it is more than great news. For now this is perfect. Part of me envies Italy for showing both balls and brains, but truth is they suffered more than enough. I wish my countrymen would wake up as well.

Hail to our Gods and aryan people!

Larissa666 said:
Italy is turning to China instead. Is this what we really want to happen?

This is also true. We hope that this will trigger a mass reaction sustained by the RTRs Energies.
To avoid whole EU will turn to China too.

We've been at the FRTR for almost 2 years to never before seen results. The enemy is in full on panic mode, they'd sink every country they control to hold to their last shekel!

Do you believe they'd survive another FRTR year? I think not!

No sleeping on the job Brethren, keep pumping out those RTRS! this is our chance to fight back!

LET'S MAKE OUR GODS PROUD!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL!
HAIL BASTET!
LON LIVE TO HELL'S ARMY!

I read a rumor that France's Macaron said or might have said something along the lines of NL should be kicked out of the EU.

Well if that happens.. it'd probably not be a bad thing.

Also NL is about the only country that lets its people still work unless its not possible to keep enough distance like for hairdressers or the horeca (restaurants, cafés etc).

But it's also the country with the super lax policy of not wearing mouthcaps and letting a lot of people get infected and die..

Plus the 'together we are strong' commercials that are being blasted on every commercial block made me sick from day one they started doing that. Seriously overdoing it. If you ask me.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I read a rumor that France's Macaron said or might have said something along the lines of NL should be kicked out of the EU.

Also NL is about the only country that lets its people still work unless its not possible to keep enough distance like for hairdressers or the horeca (restaurants, cafés etc).

But it's also the country with the super lax policy of not wearing mouthcaps and letting a lot of people get infected and die..

Plus the 'together we are strong' commercials that are being blasted on every commercial block made me sick from day one they started doing that. Seriously overdoing it. If you ask me.

Hey lunar dance, I've seen your also from the Netherlands and find it interesting to know that Macron wants to kick us out of the EU. I have been a brother in Satan since the beginning of the JOS. Just made myself a account on this forum. Your a sister if I'm not wrong? Anyways I have a good feeling that things will turn out the right way for our side soon. We are stopping the enemy in their tracks with the Final rtr! Most people are aware of Bill Gates and his Borg vaccine. Don't worry about the covid 19 virus to much. I watch all episodes of Jensen on YouTube and He is also doing his part of waking people up against the lockdown. Let's keep spamming the rtrs so we dont have to worry about the famine due to the economic crisis.
Heil Satan zuster!

Satanswarlord666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Hey lunar dance, I've seen your also from the Netherlands and find it interesting to know that Macron wants to kick us out of the EU. I have been a brother in Satan since the beginning of the JOS. Just made myself a account on this forum. Your a sister if I'm not wrong? Anyways I have a good feeling that things will turn out the right way for our side soon. We are stopping the enemy in their tracks with the Final rtr! Most people are aware of Bill Gates and his Borg vaccine. Don't worry about the covid 19 virus to much. I watch all episodes of Jensen on YouTube and He is also doing his part of waking people up against the lockdown. Let's keep spamming the rtrs so we dont have to worry about the famine due to the economic crisis.
Heil Satan zuster!

Hey, yes I am a sister :)

Welcome to the forums.

I understand that the lockdown situation for most people feels really unnecessary but to just let it rampage throughout your country, possibly making a load of victims.. is just really bad.
It seems they pretend to be 'considerate' but if you look at the actions.. such as not preparing to do anything at all, I dont think there ever was a plan to throw us into lockdown.

Also people constantly are very inconsiderate regarding the 1.5m distance rule.
Without mouthcaps, even going to the supermarket can be very dangerous.

I've overheard some talking (I dont know them) that after beating the virus that they stayed in coma for 3 weeks before finally waking up, even if they were breathing again on their own. I am quite sure they were talking about the virus even though I don't recall them naming it.

I have not been looking at any news updates the past week. I tried to post another update last weekend but it seems my post got lost. Oh well. I saved what I typed so it's not a big deal but I'd like to update it though before posting again.

Hail Satan! :)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Satanswarlord666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Heil Satan zuster!

Hey, yes I am a sister :)

Welcome to the forums.

I understand that the lockdown situation for most people feels really unnecessary but to just let it rampage throughout your country, possibly making a load of victims.. is just really bad.
It seems they pretend to be 'considerate' but if you look at the actions.. such as not preparing to do anything at all, I dont think there ever was a plan to throw us into lockdown.

Also people constantly are very inconsiderate regarding the 1.5m distance rule.
Without mouthcaps, even going to the supermarket can be very dangerous.

I've overheard some talking (I dont know them) that after beating the virus that they stayed in coma for 3 weeks before finally waking up, even if they were breathing again on their own. I am quite sure they were talking about the virus even though I don't recall them naming it.

I have not been looking at any news updates the past week. I tried to post another update last weekend but it seems my post got lost. Oh well. I saved what I typed so it's not a big deal but I'd like to update it though before posting again.

Hail Satan! :)

Thanks sister, first of all I have been following both the news, Jensen and ofcourse the JOS forums. My conclusion is that the lockdown really isn't meant to protect 'our health' but to obliterate the economy. Think about unemployment in 3rd world countries. I have heard children go to bed without food because the jobs are shut off. Here in the Netherlands it's unthinkable that that could happen, but it really isn't about a virus. It's about people thinking emotionally rather than rationally. Thinking with fear doesn't work when shit hits the fan. And in this case your bombarded everyday with how supposedly many people have died and nothing else but covid this and covid that! It's fearmongering like what the jews did with the so called: 'educating' about muh holohoax.
And on top it's not mentally healthy to stay inside everyday till you collapse. Many people in the Netherlands are committing suicide or are at least depressed. I am pissed off and not gonna give up with this war :twisted: Check Robert Jensen's show out on YouTube. He posts almost every day. He is posting facts about the crisis. At this point I'm not even worried about catching a virus anymore. Everybody is scared, WE should not be!
People are getting fed up as it should be and are now demonstrating. Heads are going to roll!
Stay on the RTR's and keep a cool head sister! :D

HS/88!!!

Satanswarlord666 said:
Thanks sister, first of all I have been following both the news, Jensen and ofcourse the JOS forums. My conclusion is that the lockdown really isn't meant to protect 'our health' but to obliterate the economy. Think about unemployment in 3rd world countries. I have heard children go to bed without food because the jobs are shut off. Here in the Netherlands it's unthinkable that that could happen, but it really isn't about a virus. It's about people thinking emotionally rather than rationally. Thinking with fear doesn't work when shit hits the fan. And in this case your bombarded everyday with how supposedly many people have died and nothing else but covid this and covid that! It's fearmongering like what the jews did with the so called: 'educating' about muh holohoax.
And on top it's not mentally healthy to stay inside everyday till you collapse. Many people in the Netherlands are committing suicide or are at least depressed. I am pissed off and not gonna give up with this war :twisted: Check Robert Jensen's show out on YouTube. He posts almost every day. He is posting facts about the crisis. At this point I'm not even worried about catching a virus anymore. Everybody is scared, WE should not be!
People are getting fed up as it should be and are now demonstrating. Heads are going to roll!

HS/88!!!
Hey, I've got a question. Did you have an account on the forums prior or is this your first?

Honestly, I still haven't checked the news. For some reason I am more calm than when the first cases were reported. Honestly I don't care much about it anymore and it might be right about the actual death % of covid-19. Things seem rather calm but that doesn't mean that one should just go and ignore that one rule..

If they'd just do the one moment a day daily updates on which they give the new numbers and any necessary updates.. and the things that need to be done like washing your hands with water and soap and keeping distance.. but there are so many people talking about it everywhere.. and its just empty talk with a name really.. This is why I don't feel like checking the news right now.

I haven't heard about the suiciding or depression part. I guess they're living in the cities mostly and don't have a garden they could go out to or they're the elderly that don't have much else to do..

I'll check him out when I have the time.. which might be tomorrow or somewhere this weekend.

You know.. you make the worst decisions when you're panicking. So keeping a cool head is necessary along with accepting a situation that you can't change right now.
If you're panicking, just take your time, if you can.

People better be demonstrating. We can't do all the work lol.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

HS/88!!!
Hey, I've got a question. Did you have an account on the forums prior or is this your first?

Honestly, I still haven't checked the news. For some reason I am more calm than when the first cases were reported. Honestly I don't care much about it anymore and it might be right about the actual death % of covid-19. Things seem rather calm but that doesn't mean that one should just go and ignore that one rule..

If they'd just do the one moment a day daily updates on which they give the new numbers and any necessary updates.. and the things that need to be done like washing your hands with water and soap and keeping distance.. but there are so many people talking about it everywhere.. and its just empty talk with a name really.. This is why I don't feel like checking the news right now.

I haven't heard about the suiciding or depression part. I guess they're living in the cities mostly and don't have a garden they could go out to or they're the elderly that don't have much else to do..

I'll check him out when I have the time.. which might be tomorrow or somewhere this weekend.

You know.. you make the worst decisions when you're panicking. So keeping a cool head is necessary along with accepting a situation that you can't change right now.

No this is my first account ever on the JOS forums. But I used to be on the yahoo groups before it was taken down. And yours as well? How long are you SS? I normally was lurking and reading the posts. But I found it high time to make a account. Haha it's necessary for folks to come in action. Or they will be thanking themselves later on.

Satanswarlord666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

HS/88!!!

No this is my first account ever on the JOS forums. But I used to be on the yahoo groups before it was taken down. And yours as well? How long are you SS? I normally was lurking and reading the posts. But I found it high time to make a account. Haha it's necessary for folks to come in action. Or they will be thanking themselves later on.

I guess you literally translated the last sentence and meant to mean that they'd not like the outcome.

I have been on the forums for some time now. I switched to check on here before the old forums got shut down.. since there were quite a few sermons that didnt make it onto yahoo.
Also I got a little fed up with the low quality content of the posts.. and eventually I just quit checking yahoo.
Ive been dedicated since a few years but Im still figuring myself out, and trying things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back