Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how does the souls of hell smoke and are in the bar? I read in my conversations with Satan

ZeusSatan

how does the souls of hell smoke and are in the bar? I read in my conversations with Satan of High Priestess Maxime Dietrich

Souls can do what they wish. since they are on the planet Duat they can "drink and smoke" all they want since it won't affect them. Since the conversation was between maxine and satan then it's true and remember the soul can do what it wants once it has no body.

Hail Satan

This is a fictional story meant to convey a higher truth.

I like stories such as this because it makes remembering concepts easier and also learning them. At least early on. But it also requires good teaching later or for example people will just view it on the surface. They may think Odin/Satan is literally an old one eyed man that spends his time wandering around. They missed the point.

The people smoking in hell around a circular table is a version of an old story that has versions in pretty much all the occult societies. It's about your higher self as some call it. Others call it the Black Sun.

Here is a link to a good explanation.

http://quintessentialpublications.com/twyman/?page_id=62

No the story is real. Just because you can't understand something don't make the mistake of trying to rationalize it away.

HeilOdin666 said:
This is a fictional story meant to convey a higher truth.

I like stories such as this because it makes remembering concepts easier and also learning them. At least early on. But it also requires good teaching later or for example people will just view it on the surface. They may think Odin/Satan is literally an old one eyed man that spends his time wandering around. They missed the point.

The people smoking in hell around a circular table is a version of an old story that has versions in pretty much all the occult societies. It's about your higher self as some call it. Others call it the Black Sun.

Here is a link to a good explanation.

http://quintessentialpublications.com/twyman/?page_id=62

As HP Mageson said the story is real. We know this becuase of Maxine Dietrich she is the one telling the story and its part of one of the many conversations she had with Father Satan. If the story had been a hidden tale like fairy tales then she would have said so. she would have explained it so others wouldn't be lost. Also the spirits doing the smoking are on Duat which is where Father lives and those spirits are free to do what they want because they don't have bodies yet. Understanding?
Please READ the jos page and don't post stuff that could mislead or confuse someone- ns are suppose to help each other only the enemies mislead.

Hail Satan

Truth4 I am not actively trying to mislead people. And imo it's not even settled yet that I am completely off base. Did anyone actually read the link and see the part about the "Smoky God"?

I really find it hard to believe they are passing around Marlboro in Hell, and even if they did what good does that do for a ghost? How does he get anything from it if he is not in a body?

I'm not saying Maxine fabricated seeing or being told something. I am questioning taking it literally. And wondering if there is a deeper meaning to it.

Here part of a conversation HPS Maxine had with Satan:

"There is a place here that we have for deceased souls." "you have seen it."

[This was the place I saw with the barroom and the people smoking].

"We protect whoever comes to us." "Some are [misguided] and we reincarnate them until they see the truth and are ready to come here." "Most people [those who are without as well] get reincarnated."

Satan told her about the place she had seen and what it is for.

HeilOdin666 said:
Truth4 I am not actively trying to mislead people. And imo it's not even settled yet that I am completely off base. Did anyone actually read the link and see the part about the "Smoky God"?

I really find it hard to believe they are passing around Marlboro in Hell, and even if they did what good does that do for a ghost? How does he get anything from it if he is not in a body?

I'm not saying Maxine fabricated seeing or being told something. I am questioning taking it literally. And wondering if there is a deeper meaning to it.

We're talking about spirits, lives, in training. Of course they're gonna act like they're still alive, at least partially.

And not to mention are you saying a God can't conjure up smoking devices in the astral? If there's anywhere that's probably the safest place to smoke it'd be there.

There was a post on the other forum that someone posted regarding an ancient God being known worldwide. Speaking about the smoking spirits on Du'at being very similar to other stories, whether literal or faerietale, if - just if - at least one God was known worldwide in ancient times, then it's no wonder that these stories are very similar.

thanks to HP Mageson 666!!!! thanks also to my brothers for useful answers!
Hail Satan!

The fact is a person's as a ghost is still a person and still has their personality intact this includes likes and dislikes. If the Gods out of their kindness wish to offer these souls what they enjoyed in their leisure time when they were alive which is very common to almost all societies. Then what is the issue. They are awaiting their reincarnation.

Why is this so hard to understand unless one is so biased they refuse to understand something that easy because it conflicts with their own bias.

HP Mageson666 said:
The fact is a person's as a ghost is still a person and still has their personality intact this includes likes and dislikes. If the Gods out of their kindness wish to offer these souls what they enjoyed in their leisure time when they were alive which is very common to almost all societies. Then what is the issue. They are awaiting their reincarnation.

Why is this so hard to understand unless one is so biased they refuse to understand something that easy because it conflicts with their own bias.
An overweight person would miss the point by defeating the object that they could stay in the Astral realm and eat mcdonalds and chocolate to their heart's content and not get fat(ter)! (With a diet drink, of course.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back