Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tribes

ROH REVOLUTION

So we see that there are many tribes around the world.
I have questions regarding these

1) So how is a tribe different from race I mean are tribal people are subraces of the main race or they are mixed ?

2)Are there are any Jewish tribes?

3)Do our Lord SATAN made tribal people? If yes then why is there culture so much different than other people?

4)Some say tribal are the real indigenous people of that area. Is this thing true?

ROH REVOLUTION said:
So we see that there are many tribes around the world.
I have questions regarding these

1) So how is a tribe different from race I mean are tribal people are subraces of the main race or they are mixed ?

2)Are there are any Jewish tribes?

3)Do our Lord SATAN made tribal people? If yes then why is there culture so much different than other people?

4)Some say tribal are the real indigenous people of that area. Is this thing true?

A1: Depends on the tribe/people
A2: They are only tribe people, they allways bitch about there 12 tribes. That´s one reasen they wanted israel so badly. Watch Jud Süss.
A3: He made every gentile but he does not dictate thear way of living. It was stated that black people ones had a high culture but it was destroyed, this culture was more tribal/natural. Black people can well be in symbiosis with nature. Whites are more high tech living people, builders of great civilisations (they can also live in nature, but blacks are better in this). I think it depends on the race of the people and thear living place. If you don´t have resources for developing,you won´t develop.
A4: The people who are the longest in an area are the real indigenous.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back