Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Korean drama predicted coronavirus outbreak

I watched almost 500 k-dramas and movies in the past 12 years but I totally forgot it:

http://www.indiatoday.in/amp/trending-news/story/this-korean-series-predicted-coronavirus-outbreak-2-years-ago-uncanny-similarities-1660001-2020-03-26

"As the novel coronavirus outbreak continues to claim lives across the world, a shocking clip from a Korean-drama series is doing rounds on the internet and has left the netizens spooked.

The clip is from the 2018 series My Secret Terrius and it predicted the coronavirus outbreak.

The clip, which has now gone viral, begins with a man telling his partner to stay at home and avoid stepping out. The scene then shifts to a hospital premises and shows a doctor explaining about the mutant coronavirus outbreak, which attacks respiratory organs, to a woman.

In the scene, the doctor says that the virus belongs to the family of SARS, MERS and common flu. Ring any bells? She goes on to say that some people have tweaked the coronavirus to increase the mortality rate to 90 per cent.

That's not all. The doctor even says that the incubation period of the virus is 2 to 14 days, but it has been manipulated and now it directly attacks a person's lungs within just 5 minutes of being exposed.

When the woman asks if there is any cure, the doctor says that there is none and no vaccine is available at the moment. "They are hard to develop," the doctor adds.

..."

I just don't know if it is good because someone wanted to warn people for example or it is bad because it is an intentional predictive programming...

Unfortunately many of the Korean series and movies have judeo-christian bullshit, they even mention that fucking Talmud in few series, since jews sold the Talmud there as a kinda collection of "wise" jewish thoughts and proverbs...lol

The only exceptions are those series which portrayed christianity negatively, for example the psychopath killer was a dedicated christian who was obsessed with the old testament, in the Voice series 1. Or in the drama Save me there is a psychopathic christian cult leader who murders people.
Interesting that the channel who usually product these kind of series is the OCN (Orion Cinema Network)...

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
I watched almost 500 k-dramas and movies in the past 12 years but I totally forgot it:

I know a person just like you in this aspect, but I never understood the Korean arts and series as much as that person tried to tell me. I could not invest interest in something so different at that time but having an interest in my own values and judgment, can you tell me in your opinion about the cinematic arts of the Koreans? Whats up with these "dramas" :lol:

Under no circumstance should people believe these are (((cohencidences))).

Remember, I forgot which sermon or place HP. Cobra mentioned. But I recall HP.C mentioning how as far back as some of the big money baller rabbis in the past like Baal Shem Tov's time mentioning strange things that only make sense in a modern society with electronic devices. Think "mark of the beast", doesn't it sound "technological" even if "witches marks" were seen as the "sign of the Devil".

Remember it's like the famous jewish quote "The war against Amalek is generational".

I think these shows, movies, and books and this almost memetic warfare is just spiritual warfare literalized into the plane of existence. I'm aware the Gods warn people and the mass mind but there is also counter-motives to promote "orwellien-kurzwellien technological/technocratic singularity" bullshit.

I HIGHLY doubt these are mere coincidences but merely an ongoing plot to subvert the World into the Communist International.

It's funny how conspiracy theorist now a days are being labelled more and more as factual information. And the (((fake news)))/(((judenpresse))) is going "No it's all just crazy non-sense". If only it were crazy non-sense cause some of these JNWO people are down right fucking crazy, dangerously insane individuals.

The clip is from the 2018 series My Secret Terrius and it predicted the coronavirus outbreak.
According to a video shared on here, the US patent office has a patent for coronavirus. Its number is US2006257852 and it was registered in 2016. Maybe America (well, jewmerica) is funding communist media, because we know that jew Simpsons and Futurama, etc. "predict" things.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/patent/US2006257852

nakedhill said:

I know a person just like you in this aspect, but I never understood the Korean arts and series as much as that person tried to tell me. I could not invest interest in something so different at that time but having an interest in my own values and judgment, can you tell me in your opinion about the cinematic arts of the Koreans? Whats up with these "dramas" :lol:

Well, it's better to watch some of them then you can decide if you like it or not.
For me, it's a bit different because it has been part of my life from young age.

Korean dramas and some of their movies too (also many Japanese dramas and movies) are still far more better and watchable than any Hollywood or jewropean bullshit.
There are exceptions of course too, like the old good movies and dramas directed and written by great gentile directors and script-writers, and where no jewish actor was casted...I love those.

By the way, quite funny, but first time a Korean movie (Parasite) won that shitty Oscar in 4 categories.
The movie was interesting and a bit morbid...

By the way, quite funny, but first time a Korean movie (Parasite) won that shitty Oscar in 4 categories.
The movie was interesting and a bit morbid...

Alright, i'll give it a try

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back