Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Your best Soul cleaning meditations/workings?

Taurus

What do you guys find works best for you in regards to cleaning and unbinding your soul of all your lifetimes of negative energy?

Taurus said:
What do you guys find works best for you in regards to cleaning and unbinding your soul of all your lifetimes of negative energy?
A 216x RAUM cleaning done indefinitely every day, combined with focused cleanings on one chakra at a time. The focused cleanings release a lot of the dirt and traumas, and the general cleaning makes sure that no bullshit gets stuck in your body causing pain or issues. From my experience these two work very well together. The RAUM cleaning also slowly builds yourself up for perfecting your entire soul, as you keep doing it for several months and beyond.

There is a slight distinction between negative energy,karma and enemy influence although there are parallels all over it. To remove enemy influence from your soul, you would do the HPHoodedcobra's Freeing your soul from enemy influences meditation. To clean your chakras from Negative energies, you would do Returning Curses, RAUM and VISSHUDHI. RAUM also empowers the Chakras. After doing RAUM you should do EA/IO then do a general mantra youd do everyday. I'm currently doing the Saraswati Mantra (see : Shakti Mantras by Thomas Ashley-Farrand referred by Reverend Mageson.) after EA/IO for intelligence and Memory power and recall. I expect it to continue indefinitely until I get upto a decent amount of measurable results. I change to VISSHUDHI at night for Aura Cleaning as I found VISHUDDHI somehow feels better at night, for me personally. And then for cleaning your soul from negative karma ,you would do Munka or Runic Ansuz or Ur. Ansuz and Ur can also be used to free yourself from any kind of limitation or bindings or any restrictions etc .

If your doing basic RCpt1q programmed energy sloughing ball, F-RTR cleaning sloughing ball, and basic aura/chakra cleaning. You might want to every few weeks or so maybe once every two-to-four weeks. Try using white energy to sorta "blast" the soul with cleansing energy.

Despite the fact we use White-Gold to clean the almost yellow like energy to avoid the negatives of overuse of White. Using White once in a while helps to clear the field plus at least your not overusing it. So if your still doing basic cleaning or maybe you moved on to vibration cleaning consider using white energy once in a while.

I do have my own question to ask on cleaning

At what point should someone use vibration to clean. Over the past two or three years I've delved into vibration but trying to vibrate 216 every day is just too much. Even spending a few minutes cleaning with basic white-gold or currently occasional white energy is annoying as well. In other words I don't find meditation fun or enjoyable. Note: FYI: I have used vibration before but it's pointless because if it takes two years or so to clean the soul of negativity then eventually even basic cleaning should do the job. I usually hold for about one minute the cleaning.

But non-the less I continue doing it. So the question is when SHOULD we use vibration? and for how long?

If you're not already doing these, add them to your list and if possible daily schedule:

- Both Kundalini and Hatha Yoga

- Returning Curses Parts 1 & 2

- Final RTR

- Vibrating RAUM into your soul x 111 or 216 (with affirmation stated x 9 or 18 times)

- 2x DAILY Aura cleaning

There are more in depth meditations specifically for cleaning your soul, but these done daily indefinitely will clean and empower your aura and soul very well. Also, it is important to FOCUS on the energy you've raised and programed after a working (including returning curses).

Hope this helped :)

Jack said:
There is a slight distinction between negative energy,karma and enemy influence although there are parallels all over it. To remove enemy influence from your soul, you would do the HPHoodedcobra's Freeing your soul from enemy influences meditation. To clean your chakras from Negative energies, you would do Returning Curses, RAUM and VISSHUDHI. RAUM also empowers the Chakras. After doing RAUM you should do EA/IO then do a general mantra youd do everyday. I'm currently doing the Saraswati Mantra (see : Shakti Mantras by Thomas Ashley-Farrand referred by Reverend Mageson.) after EA/IO for intelligence and Memory power and recall. I expect it to continue indefinitely until I get upto a decent amount of measurable results. I change to VISSHUDHI at night for Aura Cleaning as I found VISHUDDHI somehow feels better at night, for me personally. And then for cleaning your soul from negative karma ,you would do Munka or Runic Ansuz or Ur. Ansuz and Ur can also be used to free yourself from any kind of limitation or bindings or any restrictions etc .

Freeing from enemy influences meditation?

Stormblood said:
Adding my two cents.

This is a tried and tested (by me) protocol. Look at phase 1:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37537&p=150180#p150180

o_O thank you stormblood...

Nikolas said:
Jack said:

Hello . Can you elaborate on that mantra for memory ? How do you pronounce it , use it etc ? Thanks a lot.
I need it for university.
Ss is hissed so, it's like
Aahhhuuuummm Aaaahhhh Eeeeeemmm Ssss ahhhhhh rrrrrr ahhhhhh sssss vvvvaahhhh ttthhhh aaaayyyyy Sssvvvvvaaahhhhaaa
(HA in Svaha is done at the back of the throat.)

Aldrick said:
Jack said:

Freeing from enemy influences meditation?
Yes it's a thing from Hoodedcobra666 ,look into it.

I do RAUM-meditation every day. Currently at about 54 vibrations per day. Goalz for 216 maybe, at least 108... Returning curses pt1 (Ive tried pt2, but for now I stick with pt1) is very nice for me. Also AoP: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94

I think F-RTR removes curses too, it is important multi-use ritual.

Chakra openings too have helped in progressing.

Two weeks done and progress is strong. Enemy thoughtforms are getting weaker and weaker...This is best thing happened to me. Thanks be to Satan...

me daily full chakra strengthening. and also cleanses the ANSUZ rune. each chakra 9x + cone gland and 3rd eye.
confirmation 3x
The energy of the ANSUZ rune completely frees the ... mat from all kinds of connections between Satan's enemies. from now on forever.

Gabi1234 said:
I have something important to ask you if.don't have psychic powers but have a strong aura I can invoke demones and talk.with them?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Yes, but you might not be able to feel them answer you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back