Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

enemy wanted me to join them

Enemy asked me if i want to join them and i said NO!
Im doing Final RTRs as much as i can, yesterday i did 6 in one day (i have minimum 15minutes break between rituals). I will try to make even more RTRs.

Hail Satan!

They usually try to offer you something to join them. That you have wanted or desires for awhile. Promising you will get it if you join their side.

I don’t know if they even try to deliver on it but my guess is they do but in a way that will hurt or destroy the person even further.

They tried this with me before too I just told them to fuck off.

I used to hear their shit all the time. "Through jesus you'll be healed." "All you have to do is accept jesus, it's so easy." "Only jesus can save you.", typical christard garbage. This is where void meditation comes in, if you ignore them they typically go away.

slyscorpion said:
They usually try to offer you something to join them. That you have wanted or desires for awhile. Promising you will get it if you join their side.

I don’t know if they even try to deliver on it but my guess is they do but in a way that will hurt or destroy the person even further.

How to solve the majority of peoples problems: Get rid of jews

What I have wanted / desired for awhile: To get rid of the jews

What jews cannot offer: Getting rid of themselves

Solution: Extra RTRs >:)

himmler was a legend said:
Enemy asked me if i want to join them and i said NO!
Im doing Final RTRs as much as i can, yesterday i did 6 in one day (i have minimum 15minutes break between rituals). I will try to make even more RTRs.

Hail Satan!

If you're describing an astral encounter, it's best not to even try to respond to save yourself further trouble in the long run.

slyscorpion said:

Have they been doing that to you guys too? Yeah they wanted me to be a Priest for years. Lol

Well done! Loyalty is rewarded with pride.

The enemy often works in deceiving ways. They manipulate people around you to lure, and catch your Soul by a weak point, a need, a dream... etc. Often by unclear means.
The ultimate goal, after trying to win our allegiance, is chaining us to their agenda (same as they did with the Gods when they were not free) so we give them Energies.

Step 2 is trying to annichilate the will of who did not want to eat the lure. Power of will is the key here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back