Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sharing experience with SAMMAS

Νίκος

I make this topic for everyone who wants to share experiences with the SAMMAS meditation and other methods you might have used with it.

The method I used is a combo of the twin serpent meditation and SAMMAS:

I do the steps of the twin serpent meditation 1 to 6 the way they are described in jos , expanding the serpents up to the golden chakra.
Next I do the SAMMAS by vibrating the right letter to the right chakra imagining them with brilliant light!The light gets more brillian and hot with each vibration.After I was done with vibration I made the step 7 and afterwards I meditated on it.(I didn't do the step 8 because I only wanted one round).

After the meditation I felt full of energy and a burnig sense(it was pleasant) in the three chakras involved with SAMMAS .I think I like more doing the standard SAMMAS alone but since it was the first time I finished a full meditation doing this I will continue a bit and see how it goes.If anyone is interested I can give an update.

Have you ever tried the Raum meds? Would say that the Sammas meds feels different than the Raum meds? To be honest I do not know if i should do the Sammas meds because I already do the Raum and the HP's said that they have the same effects.

I combined with it (sammas) the raum meditation and the chariot of ra meditation, with chakra spinning and MerKaBa after that. I felt not just heat in those three chakras but a heat radiating up through my whole soul, it was very cleansing and empowering. With this immense energy I went to do some RTR's. I noticed the letters were a little brighter than normal, still dingy but they were brighter, no doubt due to all the christards praying on muh he has risen day.

Both give a very powerful energy buzz but personally I find the raum meditation to be stronger(I also feel my aura more powerful every time I do the raum ).It seems logical since the full meditation with IO and EA doesn't work only on the center part of the soul.On the other hand I haven't done that much vibration of SAMMAS(the numbers I have been doing 13 and 26) so I am not sure if I should do more or if raum is better.Now if you should or not do it I think is up to you but if you don't find it to be overwhelming I don't find a reason to not do it after all they both have cleansing effect as it as been stated.
luis said:

ess said:
Combing?You mean you did the one after the other?
Regarding Merkaba I have also noticed it to have way stronger effects when I do it after I am done with cleansing!And about the ugly energy the christians release yes I have noticed it too,the difference is quite visible since due to covid so many churches have closed , their energies had became weaker than usual(at least this is the feeling I had quite some time now).

luis said:
Have you ever tried the Raum meds? Would say that the Sammas meds feels different than the Raum meds? To be honest I do not know if i should do the Sammas meds because I already do the Raum and the HP's said that they have the same effects.

Where did they say that? In my opinion you misunderstood, as they've been described to cater to different parts of the Magnum Opus.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26124

I'm open to the fact I may have been the one to misunderstand, so please quote the posts where they stated that.

--------

@Nikos

I've done it the way I told I would've tried it, your way and the original way I was doing it. For now, it seems that the original way produces more heat and light.

Be mindful the two methods I tried, I did them followed by the same meditations I do after the original way: Raum meditation and Chariot of Ra. I will keep going for a full lunar cycle before deciding on one method only to keep doing.

Νίκος said:
Both give a very powerful energy buzz but personally I find the raum meditation to be stronger(I also feel my aura more powerful every time I do the raum ).It seems logical since the full meditation with IO and EA doesn't work only on the center part of the soul.On the other hand I haven't done that much vibration of SAMMAS(the numbers I have been doing 13 and 26) so I am not sure if I should do more or if raum is better.Now if you should or not do it I think is up to you but if you don't find it to be overwhelming I don't find a reason to not do it after all they both have cleansing effect as it as been stated.
luis said:

The RAUM meditation works on purifying and empowering the five pillars of the soul. In doing so, it also balances the elements as each of the pillars rules one element: north/front - earth, south/rear - fire/tejas, east/right - air/vayu, west/left - water/jala, centre - akasha. It's one hell of a meditation Herr Hitler shared with us.

Νίκος said:
Right, I always do RAUM meditation, Chariot of Ra, and SAMMAS, in that order. Than follow that up with chakra spinning at the speed of light, than MerKaBa. I'd definitely recommend only doing MerKaBa after you've cleansed your soul, I think the MerKaBa would kick up a bunch of nasty shit.

Stormblood said:
luis said:

Where did they say that? In my opinion you misunderstood, as they've been described to cater to different parts of the Magnum Opus.

I'm open to the fact I may have been the one to misunderstand, so please quote the posts where they stated that.

--------

@Nikos

I've done it the way I told I would've tried it, your way and the original way I was doing it. For now, it seems that the original way produces more heat and light.

Be mindful the two methods I tried, I did them followed by the same meditations I do after the original way: Raum meditation and Chariot of Ra. I will keep going for a full lunar cycle before deciding on one method only to keep doing.
Here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27924#p126716 by Chariot med he mean the Raum meds and Chariot of Ra. He say that they have the same effects.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

--------

@Nikos

Here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27924#p126716 by Chariot med he mean the Raum meds and Chariot of Ra. He say that they have the same effects.

Right. Well, to me the difference is clear. Not to mention that SAMMAS only works to connect three points on the central pillar, while RAUM works on all pillars.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

--------

@Nikos

Right. Well, to me the difference is clear. Not to mention that SAMMAS only works to connect three points on the central pillar, while RAUM works on all pillars.
Sorry, but what I meant was that the Raum meds have the same effects of the Sammas meds plus all the other effects so you are better off just doing the Raum one because it's stronger while having all the other effects of the Sammas meds. The only reason you would do the Sammas is if the Raum is too strong for you but even then you can do less of the Raum and build it up with time.

Stormblood said:
Not to mention that SAMMAS only works to connect three points on the central pillar, while RAUM works on all pillars.
Since these 3 points are the bottom ,the center and the top points of the pillar by connecting them doesn't it purify all the pillar? Like a side effect.

Stormblood said:

I'd be willing to do Raum instead of SAMMAS like I'm doing right now. But one thing is for sure even a low rep like sub-9 still takes a long time.

Certainly I'm not gonna do the minimum of the JoS site like 40/40 I/O/AY/AH but a smaller rep.

So RAUM-TET > SAMMAS?

Obviously doing both is great but I'm sure overloading and overmeditating on specific chakras isn't healthy.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:

I'd be willing to do Raum instead of SAMMAS like I'm doing right now. But one thing is for sure even a low rep like sub-9 still takes a long time.

Certainly I'm not gonna do the minimum of the JoS site like 40/40 I/O/EH/AH but a smaller rep.

So RAUM-TET > SAMMAS?

Obviously doing both is great but I'm sure overloading and overmeditating on specific chakras isn't healthy.

My suggestion is to do both. HP Mageson wouldn't have bothered making the SAMMAS meditation otherwise. Not to mention, the full SAMMAS meditation includes the twin serpent and the hatha pranayama, which the RAUM meditation doesn't.

Not to mention, in my experience this works differently than doing the RAUM meditation twice or with higher reps. If you had time, you could experiment yourself to see what works best for you.

In any case, I think this tangent is going on too much, honestly. Nikos asked for experience with SAMMAS, not a comparison between SAMMAS and RAUM.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back