Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ouija Board

AveVapula

Hello brothers and sisters,
after years of my dedication and hard spiritual practice I now want to learn handling the ouija board. On the jos site there is very rare information about it just that you have to learn being in a trance. So my request to you Is if you have important informations for me, when I want to use an ouija board. My method would be I do the prayer before I start ("In nomine dei nostri satanas...) so I have my room full of satanic energy and then try to contact a god. One important question is if I talk with an entity and I ask clearly if it swears with his life and honor in the name of satan, that it is from satan and it says yes on the board is this valuable or is it "legal" for an imposer that he can say yes on the board but he isnt from satan.
I'm glad about any important informations you have in regard doing safe ouija sessions and if you can awnser this important question.
Stay healthy!

I never used the Ouija Board and to be honest I never felt the need to or saw the benefit of it as communication ensures on different levels at any give time.
The process of handling the ouija board is very close if not the same as being in a deep trance and letting a Demon write on a paper the information. Both to me are ineffective, only part of mastery over some personal directions.

If you want for your own personal preference you could learn first how to attain a deep trance, and start lifting your finger without physically moving it, basically astral project you finger out of the body. After you did that, do it to your whole hand. I could suspect you'll be in tune afterwards by the directions of a Demon concerning your hand movements. But this is advanced as well as just going by the feeling concerning the ouija board. It is time consuming, more than any communication senses.

Thing are complicated concerning communication and if you want to just communicate, my only advice is to use the formal summoning only using the Sigil of the Demon/Demoness you wish to contact. Do the ritual and then focus on the sigil, you can inhale energy from the sigil and start speaking either mentally or aloud. Be concentrated and in tune with the actions you're performing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back