Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Links and Privacy Compliance

Stormblood

I urge you to, please, kindly remove google when you share any external link. Jewgle traces everyone's activity and many of us SS do NOT like our online activity to be collected, recorded and sold by jewgle. It follows that, in order to be respectful of both our and your privacy, you should avoid sharing jewgle links. Instead, you can share share a direct link to the website you want us to read.

Thanks and have a good day.

Won't be much effective anyway as most websites have tracers embedded in them. These are from google, facebook etc.
Some browsers (Firefox) try to limit the tracking, but your IP is, of course, logged anyway. Your best bet is to use a VPN on a incognito tab of your browser, with adblock enabled. Also, never ever visit ns/ss material using a smartphone. Even better, for sensible stuff, such as visiting this forum, use Tails and Tor browser.

Jewtube.. if you open it in TOR half of the time I get a google bad gateway block crap..

Also do keep in mind that whenever you click on a link you are being redirected from that website and this is traceable..
Its better to just copy paste the link in that case.

If you want a more long term / permanent storage I found this recently that might help:
https://pdrive.co/
You cannot share folders, but only files with that, but I am not sure if any limits. I have been able to upload a 3.44GB file that was a zip of stuff before. So it all seems to work. As far as I know the file retention will stay, because I have not seen an expiration date yet, if any.

A short term / temporary alternative would be this one, that lets you do up to 2GB files, or groups of files during upload:
https://pixeldrain.com/
However this one does have an expiration of 30 days, if the download website link is not visited any in those 30 days. If the link is visited then it goes until another 30 days have passed. (A script could be made to keep the files active if need be)

Hope that helps.

I always try to short a link until it doesn´t work anymore (erasing numbers/letters from right to left). As far as I know the main website is always on the left side of the link. The data collection part is on the right side correct?

Pirate11 said:
Won't be much effective anyway as most websites have tracers embedded in them. These are from google, facebook etc.
Some browsers (Firefox) try to limit the tracking, but your IP is, of course, logged anyway. Your best bet is to use a VPN on a incognito tab of your browser, with adblock enabled. Also, never ever visit ns/ss material using a smartphone. Even better, for sensible stuff, such as visiting this forum, use Tails and Tor browser.

I already have addons that work on that but a little respect toward other users by those posting links would be fine.

Fuchs said:
I always try to short a link until it doesn´t work anymore (erasing numbers/letters from right to left). As far as I know the main website is always on the left side of the link. The data collection part is on the right side correct?
Not all URLs are like that.. See this link for example:
https://ancient-forums.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&p=155839
I used the colors to separate the various part of the link. In order, you have:
  • The protocol being used;
  • The domain name;
  • The resource requested by the web browser;
  • The action to be performed;
  • The options of the action above.
You can find out more on the internet by researching about POST requests (they are called like that).

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jewtube.. if you open it in TOR half of the time I get a google bad gateway block crap..

Also do keep in mind that whenever you click on a link you are being redirected from that website and this is traceable..
Its better to just copy paste the link in that case.
Using youtube through Tor = not using Tor at all; you need Javascript enabled to use youtube, and with Javascript enabled, that = not using Tor at all. Javascript does not work on the websites; it works from your computer, so using Tor with Javascript enabled is jumping out of a plane without a parachute; your IP address is exposed.

We have done as much as possible to eliminate completely any google stuff related to the forum, but you need to have knowledge and follow aforementioned advice if you need to go a little extra.

Pirate11 said:
Fuchs said:
Not all URLs are like that.. See this link for example:
https://ancient-forums.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&p=155839
I used the colors to separate the various part of the link. In order, you have:
  • The protocol being used;
  • The domain name;
  • The resource requested by the web browser;
  • The action to be performed;
  • The options of the action above.
You can find out more on the internet by researching about POST requests (they are called like that).

Thanks a lot.

The best youtube without google I have been able to find/use before was this one:

https://www.invidio.us/

its source code is available here:
https://github.com/omarroth/invidious

Privacy policy:
https://www.invidio.us/privacy

Licenses for what it uses:
https://www.invidio.us/licenses

Hopefully that is helpful.

It used to be .sh instead of .us so the domain might change in the future, not sure though, but it seems to still be active.

Pirate11 said:
Even better, for sensible stuff, such as visiting this forum, use Tails and Tor browser.
Some say Tor is best for privacy, other say that it isn't because is very surveilled. It's confusing.

Then let' say that you have a VPN on the smartphone. What it would be therefore the difference between phones and computers in terms of visiting a website. Theoretically the privacy is the same.

For mobile when I visit the forum or other related content I use mobile data which has a different IP that my city and Firefox Foxus which pretend to block any trackers, it also shows me how many trackers it blocks when I visit a website.

One privacy concern is "security through obscurity". Some think that if you look out of the ordinary - i.e. are private, hidden and encrypted - then you stand-out like a sore thumb, so it's safer to be among everyone else, so you blend in and don't appear to be noticeable. Decisions, decisions.

The Alchemist7 said:
Some say Tor is best for privacy, other say that it isn't because is very surveilled. It's confusing.
The whole internet is "survelied". by researching about how TOR network works, you will find out that using Tor is safer. It's not confusing if you take your time to learn how it works.

The Alchemist7 said:
Then let' say that you have a VPN on the smartphone. What it would be therefore the difference between phones and computers in terms of visiting a website. Theoretically the privacy is the same.
Absolutely wrong! This is not true neither theoretically not practically. A VPN is run by private companies (unless you set up your own VPS to run a VPN server on it), unless you are paying for it, it sells your whole data. TOR relays and exit nodes are run by volunteers, and it is free to use. TOR browser gives out a nearly identical browser fingerprint for everyone being connected, VPNs on smartphones don't change that, they only change your exit IP address. TOR makes multiple hops before reaching a destination: ( you <--> node <--> node <--> destination ) Each node can only see the previous and the next node, not the whole network. VPN works like that: ( you <--> VPN <--> destination ), hence, your VPN provider can see all of the network.

The Alchemist7 said:
For mobile when I visit the forum or other related content I use mobile data which has a different IP that my city
This is not effective, as your ISP can still see every website you visit and every request you make over the internet. Also, unless your SIM card is under someone's else name, all of the traffic is profiled to you.

The Alchemist7 said:
and Firefox Foxus which pretend to block any trackers, it also shows me how many trackers it blocks when I visit a website.
It's not only about the trackers. Still, the browser sends out stuff like your screen dimension, your operating system, your browser version, your MAC address etc. These information combined is called browser fingerprinting.

Please take your time to inform yourself about how the internet, VPN and TOR work. By making these claims you are spreading misinformation and exposing other people to potential danger. Anonymity is not only about having a different IP, that's only a small part.

Cigam said:
If you want a more long term / permanent storage I found this recently that might help:
https://pdrive.co/
You cannot share folders, but only files with that, but I am not sure if any limits. I have been able to upload a 3.44GB file that was a zip of stuff before. So it all seems to work. As far as I know the file retention will stay, because I have not seen an expiration date yet, if any.

A short term / temporary alternative would be this one, that lets you do up to 2GB files, or groups of files during upload:
https://pixeldrain.com/
However this one does have an expiration of 30 days, if the download website link is not visited any in those 30 days. If the link is visited then it goes until another 30 days have passed. (A script could be made to keep the files active if need be)

Hope that helps.

In this post I put the wrong website in the first section. pdrive was the old one I tested but had some issues with. The correct one that I uploaded the 3.44GB to was this one:
https://rabbithole.app/

I could not edit my post so decided to do it this way for clarification.

Pirate11 said:
Please take your time to inform yourself about how the internet, VPN and TOR work. By making these claims you are spreading misinformation and exposing other people to potential danger. Anonymity is not only about having a different IP, that's only a small part.
Well I do have a paid VPN but only on the computer because I do activism there. I use a small browser called Epyphany or something like this as I have been advised before to avoid the "giant" browsers. If you say that Tor is safer I might switch to that, although someone said on the forum that your ISP can see that you use Tor and you might get attention for this. For example they may think that by using Tor you're doing illegal things. What's your opinion about this?

The Alchemist7 said:
If you say that Tor is safer I might switch to that, although someone said on the forum that your ISP can see that you use Tor and you might get attention for this. For example they may think that by using Tor you're doing illegal things. What's your opinion about this?
Your ISP can see everything you do.

• When using a VPN, your ISP can see that you are connected to the VPN's IP, but cannot see what you are doing through it. But your VPN provider does, so you are trusting this one to not disclose what you are doing, and the website you are visiting can only see your VPN's IP with your browser's fingerprint. Do you trust your VPN provider? If so, why?
  • When using TOR, your ISP can see you are connected to TOR the same way as the example above. Since there are multiple network hops, and since the nodes (relays) are hosted by volunteers on their computers, the possibilities of someone knowing what are you doing over TOR is very low. Actually, the exit node, which is the computer that routes your requests outside of the TOR network, can not see your original IP address, but only the previous node's one. Also, since TOR browser is built in a standard way, your browser fingerprint would be the same as other millions of people using TOR browser.
Actually, by using a small browser called Epyphany, you are a easier target when talking about de-anonymization: Since only a few people are using it, as compared to the big ones, it's easier to identify you due to the browser's fingerprinting. It's like: "Let's take a loot at the stats. Mmhh, there's a million users using the same browser and only one guy using that particular one".

Lastly, answering to: For example they may think that by using Tor you're doing illegal things, they can assume whatever, but it is irrelevant, since it is pretty common nowdays and they can not trace back anything past the first hop. Do they assume I kill people if I legally own a gun in my home? Maybe, who cares. They can only try to guess without any clue with TOR, with the VPN they can ask them what you were doing.

Pirate11 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Do you trust your VPN provider? If so, why?
Well obviously not, but I prefer it rather than visiting such places like this forum using my own IP. I think that Tor has its own in-built VPN, isn't it? As for the ISP asking the VPN provider what I do on the internet, I wonder why would they do this since their job is to provide internet and that's it. But I think this is definitely happening if let's say police caught someone doing illegal stuff online and they require information from the relevant ISP.

Stormblood said:
Before I changed my ISP, my former ISP had drastically slowed my internet speed after I installed Tor. Is that even legal,as far as you know?

Of course, I'm not talking about internet speed when connected to Tor, but when not connected to it.
I think this is not what happened, your ISP probably did some Deep Packet Inspection and decided that it would decrease your connection's speed. This happened to me every time while trying to download Torrent. Basically my connection was going 100% of it potential if I was browsing the web or watching YouTube (regular stuff), but would drop to 0.1% if I dared download Torrents. Also, your ISP cannot know what programs you have installed on your computer, it can only see your internet traffic. Sadly, this is legal and even encouraged, as it allows regular home users to do their stuff while downloads are slowed down, because internet lines in Italy are worse than those in Africa (not a joke).

È una soluzione all'italiana: Invece di potenziare le penose e vecchie infrastrutture, penalizzo chi scarica file.

The Alchemist7 said:
Well obviously not, but I prefer it rather than visiting such places like this forum using my own IP. I think that Tor has its own in-built VPN, isn't it? As for the ISP asking the VPN provider what I do on the internet, I wonder why would they do this since their job is to provide internet and that's it. But I think this is definitely happening if let's say police caught someone doing illegal stuff online and they require information from the relevant ISP.
Did you even read what I wrote? I did put effort in explaining that to you. If I have been unclear, just jewgle "How does TOR work?". You can even find nice jewtube videos. Once you understood that, jewgle "TOR vs VPN". Yet again, I discourage you to give advice about that matter until you inform yourself. Have fun, keep safe

Pirate11 said:
Stormblood said:
Before I changed my ISP, my former ISP had drastically slowed my internet speed after I installed Tor. Is that even legal,as far as you know?

Of course, I'm not talking about internet speed when connected to Tor, but when not connected to it.
I think this is not what happened, your ISP probably did some Deep Packet Inspection and decided that it would decrease your connection's speed. This happened to me every time while trying to download Torrent. Basically my connection was going 100% of it potential if I was browsing the web or watching YouTube (regular stuff), but would drop to 0.1% if I dared download Torrents. Also, your ISP cannot know what programs you have installed on your computer, it can only see your internet traffic. Sadly, this is legal and even encouraged, as it allows regular home users to do their stuff while downloads are slowed down, because internet lines in Italy are worse than those in Africa (not a joke).

È una soluzione all'italiana: Invece di potenziare le penose e vecchie infrastrutture, penalizzo chi scarica file.

So they saw I downloaded Tor or whatever and decided to act on their own. I should have cursed their asses to oblivion, being a paying customer. But I have my blacklist already. Many companies who treated me unfairly will be hitting rock bottom as soon as we've finished dealing with the enemy, if the RTR already doesn't take care of them. Fastweb, Bandai Namco, Epic Games, to name a few.

In Romania they have better ones, ironically. They even had faster internet before it reached my Italian town. Of course, I'm not saying this to denigrate Romania. Just... with the commie occupation and all they got to develop later than non-openly-commie Europe.

I've had many providers but none was stable enough. Pings and other things look normal... until you try to do something that actually requires the connection to perform properly, such as playing MMORPGs, one of the reasons I don't play anymore.

Pirate11 said:
Did you even read what I wrote?
Yes, I did. Also I remember what other said as well. You know what is the funny thing? That I spoke with others before that same like you, they seemed to know what they were talking about, and they were saying the exact opposite. Don't use big browsers because they are remotely owned or controlled by jews, use smaller ones instead because they don't get that much attention. You say the opposite. Use paid VPNs because they may not sell your data, you the opposite. Some said Tor + VPN is safer than Tor alone, you get annoyed over answering this. This is why I said that is confusing. People with apparently good points say opposite things, therefore whatever measures I take, there will always be something wrong, make sense, isn't it?

What I do agree with is that Tor is safer than any paid or unpaid VPNs, but if let's say jews will start a rush to arrest everybody who knew the truth, like us, they can find you or anybody else irrespective of what measures you take to protect yourself on the internet. The only reason why we are not dead or imprisoned yet is that Internet still has a sort of neutrality and is still legal to visit places that expose the jews, not we used any Tors or VPNs to protect ourselves. This is why I believe that all these measures only protect you from your ISP and nobody else. Yes maybe with the VPN you can partially hide your online fingerprint from the sites you visit but at the end of the day it doesn't make much difference.

I heard about police stopping terrorist attacks that were planned on the deep web and they arrested the suspects. These things do not go in the media. You normally expect those on the deep web to have the most anonimity and yet they've been identified and arrested. You really think that you can hide behind Tor or anything else? But don't get it wrong is good to protect ourselves as long as the internet is still partially neutral and we can still legally visit anything.

Stormblood said:
So they saw I downloaded Tor or whatever and decided to act on their own.
Probably they just saw you were making traffic they could not understand so they slowed you down.

Stormblood said:
Fastweb, Bandai Namco, Epic Games, to name a few.

In Romania they have better ones, ironically. They even had faster internet before it reached my Italian town. Of course, I'm not saying this to denigrate Romania. Just... with the commie occupation and all they got to develop later than non-openly-commie Europe.

I've had many providers but none was stable enough. Pings and other things look normal... until you try to do something that actually requires the connection to perform properly, such as playing MMORPGs, one of the reasons I don't play anymore.
I fucking hate Fastweb - or, as I call them now, Sloweb. With them I had home Internet, home phone and a few SIM cards for our mobiles. From the day I switched to them, I started receiving calls from both them and other call-centers, inside and outside of Italy, without me ever giving them permission to use my phone number for "commercial purposes" aka spam. Also whenever I called their support, 9/10 times I got answered from Albanians operators in Albania, which is not in the EU. For a long period of time I called them everyday, never got to solve anything. This shit was unbelievable.

Romania has done what Italy should have too, building good internet infrastructures and not rely on 1970's phone lines ones forever. So you have Romanian internet speed average of 100mbps and Italian one of less than 20mbps. Italy is ridiculous as always and a joke of a country.

The Alchemist7 said:
Pirate11 said:
Did you even read what I wrote?
Yes, I did.
Doesn't look like it. Do research on how things actually work instead of relying on other random people's opinion on the Internet, then you'll understand on your own if what I said makes sense or not. It's literally free to do so, don't be lazy - and again, do not give advice on something if you don't 100% understand how it works. Thank you

Stormblood said:
I am from Romania and I can say without doubt that they are in top of the countries with the fastest internet in Europe at least.

Pirate11 said:
Doesn't look like it. Do research on how things actually work instead of relying on other random people's opinion on the Internet, then you'll understand on your own if what I said makes sense or not. It's literally free to do so, don't be lazy - and again, do not give advice on something if you don't 100% understand how it works. Thank you
Actually they were from here on JoS. But even on quora I seen people working in IT and programming who were saying the opposite of what you say. But did you read what I said? It seems that you read only the first sentence

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back