Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Difference Day and Night

AveVapula

Hello,
we all know that if you do a working for example one single Final RTR it has more power in the night than on the day. For my own I have the question how much more powerful can someone give me a comparison for example in the night its 50 per cent more powerful or which value in per cent?
Because with this information I can plan my workings better. Thank you

lol, whut?

Anyways getting back to reason. Sure you CAN argue the F-RTR and other rituals do more damage at night. For example a ritual done on an enemy while sleeping is more effective.

But really the F-RTR is effective all the time. It hits the enemy at any point.

The only point I would say the F-RTR is weaker is before a ritual is launched from the enemy. For example a few days ago as of the time of this post. We had xtians pump the rosary and we were told 7 a.m. is the time they wish to perform a global coven ritual. Generally speaking the day before, the day during, and the day after is most effective for F-RTR. But also the day during, slightly after they pump the rituals in the air. That way the F-RTR has targets to hit.

If we pre-pump before the ritual as example the 7a.m. mass coordination ritual. "Pre-pump, dur-pump, and post-pump" sure it's very effective but it's slightly more effective if we allow the enemy to raise, program, and dump their energy on the World then let the F-RTR clean up the mess.

The best way to pump up the F-RTR is to raise more energy and do more repetitions within reason that way you don't burn out.

With that said another method which is only advised for more advanced members is to perform MerKaBa as you pump up the astral energies to the speed of light. So if your wanting to up your F-RTR game and power down the enemy MerKaBa is the one you go to. It's a simple and easy to do meditation but it's POWERFUL and EFFECTIVE.

Non-the less should be advised that MerKaBa is something serious so be sure to take caution with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back