Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The true meaning and origins of the word Hell

Sunny

Hell is the term used to indicate the place of punishment and despair which, according to many religions, awaits, after death, the souls of men who have chosen in life to do evil.

The term "hell" derives from the Latin infernu(m) therefore from inferus (infer) in the meaning of "underground", therefore related to the Sanskrit adhara, gothic under, avestico aẟara, therefore from the indeuropean *ndhero with the meaning of "under" (hence the English under, the German unter, the Italian under or even infra). The presence of the f, present only in Latin and in the terms directly derived from it, is for osca dialectal influence from which the Romans inherited the belief that the entry into the "inferus" (here understood as the world "under", where "are" the dead) was located near Cuma.

The term "inferus", however, is commonly related to the notion of some religions, such as the Abrahamic religions, that is, to the place of "punishment" and "despair". In contrast, the term "underworld" commonly refers to that place, such as the Greek Hades, where the shadows of the dead are placed.

Master said:

I mentioned this further here in regards to the chakras where I said:

Ghost in the Machine said:
Lower chakras handle energy that is very powerful, potent and 'logical'. Higher chakras handle energy that is more flowing, light and 'creative'. This is the symbolical comparison and the real meaning of Heaven and Hell. The lower chakras (Hell) are the fiery force and the higher chakras (Heaven) are the spiritual creative direction.

This is really cool. From what I remember in mythology class, “Hel” was Loki’s daughter and lived in a frozen wasteland. It’s clear the bible is based a lot on Greco-Roman culture and Tartarus was hot. It seemed to me the story of creation came from the Norse and the story of destruction stolen from the Greeks

Master said:
Hell is the term used to indicate the place of punishment and despair which, according to many religions, awaits, after death, the souls of men who have chosen in life to do evil.

The term "hell" derives from the Latin infernu(m) therefore from inferus (infer) in the meaning of "underground", therefore related to the Sanskrit adhara, gothic under, avestico aẟara, therefore from the indeuropean *ndhero with the meaning of "under" (hence the English under, the German unter, the Italian under or even infra). The presence of the f, present only in Latin and in the terms directly derived from it, is for osca dialectal influence from which the Romans inherited the belief that the entry into the "inferus" (here understood as the world "under", where "are" the dead) was located near Cuma.

The term "inferus", however, is commonly related to the notion of some religions, such as the Abrahamic religions, that is, to the place of "punishment" and "despair". In contrast, the term "underworld" commonly refers to that place, such as the Greek Hades, where the shadows of the dead are placed.

I always felt like Hell and Hellenic had some ties between them

Master said:

I mentioned this further here in regards to the chakras where I said:

Lower chakras handle energy that is very powerful, potent and 'logical'. Higher chakras handle energy that is more flowing, light and 'creative'. This is the symbolical comparison and the real meaning of Heaven and Hell. The lower chakras (Hell) are the fiery force and the higher chakras (Heaven) are the spiritual creative direction.
You're right, the main meaning of these allegories refers to the characteristics and levels of the soul. But that's not all. In fact, since astral and material are interconnected, this also applies to the material dimension. In reality, there is a real hell or inferiority or baseness, that is, the lower and mortal levels. If you don't develop scientifically and spiritually, you will encounter the true and real hell, that is, the low, the lower and mortal levels, both in the astral dimension, that is, the energetic dimension, and the material dimension. The jews have corrupted the meaning of the word hell as they have corrupted everything else. The jews are threatening people with a false hell in order to control and frighten people and in the meantime they condemn people to a real hell, that is to say, a low level of development and existence, the jews have condemned all people and many generations to death. It is impossible for any non-jewish person who becomes deeply aware of this, to forgive the endless crimes of the jews.

Lifeforod1n said:
This is really cool. From what I remember in mythology class, “Hel” was Loki’s daughter and lived in a frozen wasteland. It’s clear the bible is based a lot on Greco-Roman culture and Tartarus was hot. It seemed to me the story of creation came from the Norse and the story of destruction stolen from the Greeks
The jews stole and corrupted the original allegories and had them adapted to their fake stories. I was wondering, why they didn't just steal and corrupt the allegories, but also turned them into real places and real people. More than likely, this was necessary because they rewrote the story and had to replace it with something. Also, they cut people out of real spirituality and corrupt spiritual allegories would be useless without occult knowledge. And therefore, they made false material things pass for spirituality. Total deception and illusion.

Master said:
You're right, the main meaning of these allegories refers to the characteristics and levels of the soul. But that's not all. In fact, since astral and material are interconnected, this also applies to the material dimension. In reality, there is a real hell or inferiority or baseness, that is, the lower and mortal levels. If you don't develop scientifically and spiritually, you will encounter the true and real hell, that is, the low, the lower and mortal levels, both in the astral dimension, that is, the energetic dimension, and the material dimension. The jews have corrupted the meaning of the word hell as they have corrupted everything else. The jews are threatening people with a false hell in order to control and frighten people and in the meantime they condemn people to a real hell, that is to say, a low level of development and existence, the jews have condemned all people and many generations to death. It is impossible for any non-jewish person who becomes deeply aware of this, to forgive the endless crimes of the jews.

The real "Hell" of the stereotype the enemy creates is actually of their own creation, not Satan's. This is where the enemy tortures souls and spirits on the astral that either betrayed their parasitic cause or have fallen away from their garbage and have no protection such as that of Satan, or they just torture for fun and to gather up negative energy. I refer to this place as Gehenna and this is where the real 'fiery lake of eternal damnation' where souls are tortured is, and Gehenna is a construct of the enemy.

This is the actual place people report being shown in near-death experiences where an 'angel' showed them 'Hell' and the fiery torment they're to face if they don't repent and crawl back to 'G0d'. People have reported souls screaming in agony, people being tortured in a most gruesome fashion, chains, scaled creatures with 'reptile eyes' and disgusting sharp teeth (Due to these people's blind ignorance they referred to these beings as 'demons' but these are actually the reptiloids).

So the 'Hell' the enemy describes in their parasitic bible is actually real, but it's not like how they want people to perceive it as and it's definitely not made by Satan but by their gross reptiloid wannabe-gods. In any event I sure hope we have a place of our own such as this where souls of enemies like the elohim and jews go to be tortured for all eternity in justice for all their crimes. At least I sure would love that.

Master said:

The real "Hell" of the stereotype the enemy creates is actually of their own creation, not Satan's. This is where the enemy tortures souls and spirits on the astral that either betrayed their parasitic cause or have fallen away from their garbage and have no protection such as that of Satan, or they just torture for fun and to gather up negative energy. I refer to this place as Gehenna and this is where the real 'fiery lake of eternal damnation' where souls are tortured is, and Gehenna is a construct of the enemy.

This is the actual place people report being shown in near-death experiences where an 'angel' showed them 'Hell' and the fiery torment they're to face if they don't repent and crawl back to 'G0d'. People have reported souls screaming in agony, people being tortured in a most gruesome fashion, chains, scaled creatures with 'reptile eyes' and disgusting sharp teeth (Due to these people's blind ignorance they referred to these beings as 'demons' but these are actually the reptiloids).

So the 'Hell' the enemy describes in their parasitic bible is actually real, but it's not like how they want people to perceive it as and it's definitely not made by Satan but by their gross reptiloid wannabe-gods. In any event I sure hope we have a place of our own such as this where souls of enemies like the elohim and jews go to be tortured for all eternity in justice for all their crimes. At least I sure would love that.
I don't know if you understand me, but I was referring to something else. I didn't say any place of Satan's torment and torture. I was referring to lower and higher levels of existence in both astral and material. The hell invented by the jews is just a lie and an illusion in the subconscious of the deluded and programmed xians. It is not possible to see and experience the astral if one does not advance spiritually, nor in life, let alone die. I was referring to nature and existence.

Master said:
I don't know if you understand me, but I was referring to something else. I didn't say any place of Satan's torment and torture. I was referring to lower and higher levels of existence in both astral and material. The hell invented by the jews is just a lie and an illusion in the subconscious of the deluded and programmed xians. It is not possible to see and experience the astral if one does not advance spiritually, nor in life, let alone die. I was referring to nature and existence.

I did not misunderstand you, I was merely adding onto it with what I know. Also it is very possible to see and experience the astral when one is not advanced spiritually, people do it all the time when they are dreaming and with accidental astral projection. Dreams are of the astral realm and this is how our gods (and the enemy) influences them. When people are dying they are losing connection with their physical body, so they end up in this same state on the astral, and that's where the enemy shows them their garbage.

In my own experience too the enemy just like our gods can make dreams very vivid as if you were physically there and I've had my fair share of nightmares plagued by them in the past. So they are very capable of showing people things such as I've mentioned and they can definitely 'bring' people to a location on the astral as with my own experience in one particular lucid dream.

So you see these things can be done.

Master said:

I did not misunderstand you, I was merely adding onto it with what I know. Also it is very possible to see and experience the astral when one is not advanced spiritually, people do it all the time when they are dreaming and with accidental astral projection. Dreams are of the astral realm and this is how our gods (and the enemy) influences them. When people are dying they are losing connection with their physical body, so they end up in this same state on the astral, and that's where the enemy shows them their garbage.

In my own experience too the enemy just like our gods can make dreams very vivid as if you were physically there and I've had my fair share of nightmares plagued by them in the past. So they are very capable of showing people things such as I've mentioned and they can definitely 'bring' people to a location on the astral as with my own experience in one particular lucid dream.

So you see these things can be done.
All right then, and thank you.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Master said:

I always felt like Hell and Hellenic had some ties between them

Yes this comes from Hellas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back