Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Raise The Kundalini Serpent - Simplified

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Don't be mistaken by the title, there is no way to 'simply' raise the kundalini.

Rather this was going to just be a general response but I think a lot of people could also benefit specifically with this information in regards to the overall steps and requirements really needed to ultimately raise the Kundalini Serpent = simplified.

Gear88 said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116 re-posted recently by Stormblood on another thread.

I'm wondering can this meditation be used as a replacement for Full Chakra meditation. I've been doing about 20 vibrations of Necronomicon FCM into my 7 main chakras. And I don't feel a thing, I'm very burnt out by doing it and it becomes a struggle.

I will admit messing with kundalini doesn't seem like a good idea and I know the meditation sounds a bit advanced despite it's simplicity. With that said I recall people saying just because a meditation is advanced doesn't mean it works well for newer people, they too need to be more advanced. But one of the things I like doing is cleaning and wanting the chakras to be cleaned and empowered. I thought reading the SAMMAS meditation that it empowers all nadi, chakras both major and minor.

I do have one question on it.

1. Is the S hissed like Stormblood states or is it SH like "Shake" or "Shoe"?

2. I tried it out today AltNostril x5, SAMMAS x10 reps, Twin Serpent x10 reps, and AltNostrilx5. And it does seem to be a bit annoying in length took me about 12 minutes or so to do everything more so to the vibrations of SAMMAS. Is 10 enough for this?

3. Anyone replaced FCM, I do recall FCM being labelled as very important for feeding the Gods but HPs. Shannon mentioned Azazel mentioned to her that Kundalini > Chakras. Is this correct?

(It does make sense in feeding the refined energy of kundalini throughout the entire bloodstream of nadi for the soul and pumping into chakras).

Anyone after all this time of doing the meditation recommend it or whats up with this kundalini meditation?

This meditation is more for stimulating and opening the circuit pathway for the kundalini to rise through. When the serpent is ready it will rise up through this circuitry and create the perfected circulation of energy and risen bio-electricity that is brought on with the rising of the serpent.

Raising the serpent is basically perfecting a self-powering generator. When risen and held to perfection it is the ultimate powerhouse of the soul and every aspect of it, an undying loop of energy. It is not immortality but it is definitely a step above mortality as healing and regeneration of the soul and physical body will be greatly improved and sped up and you will physically age much, much slower. The raising of the kundalini is essential to performing the Magnum Opus.

However, like any 'machinery', if it is not refined and fixed up in order to be able to maintain this self-empowerment properly, problems can happen. You want to make sure every 'gear' is in place, every 'conveyer belt' is attached properly and every 'screw' and 'bolt' is in their place so that the whole flow of the process can properly manifest and hold.

This is why the most important aspects to raising the kundalini is removing all blockages in the soul and chakras, open up every path of circuitry in your soul such as minor chakras, temple chakras, hip chakras, hands, feet, 8th chakra, 9th, 10th, etc, etc, every pathway, cleaning and empowering them all. You want to fix up, empower and perfect everything as much as you can manually including the physical body in fitness and health before you even 'turn on' the generator.

If you've fully opened and strongly empowered your 7 major chakras and have been spinning and cleaning them thoroughly to near perfection for so long, move on, you no longer need to work so hard on them and spend so much time on them. You need to open up all the other extending chakras now such as shoulders and hips, etc, work through the networks of the soul at a time so that energy can actually start to circulate through them.

If you keep sticking to the same things for months even though you've properly opened and empowered them already and you feel like you're not advancing any further, it's because you actually aren't. You need to move on to other things and actually make further progress. With very strong, healthy, open and empowered chakras you don't need to routinely spend more than 10 seconds on each chakra to spin and clean them, that's literally all they need, they're strong, healthy and virtually take care of themselves at that point, all your other meditations such as cleanings, etc take care of the rest. You'd just be burning yourself out unnecessarily by vibrating SOWILO or otherwise into them like a hundred times every day and every week.

1. Unblock and Open Your Senses to Energy and The Astral
2. Fully Clean, Unblock and Continually Empower Your Soul
3. Unblock, Open and Empower your 7 Major Chakras
4. Unblock, Open and Empower The Other Remaining Chakras
5. Completely Free Your Soul of Hangups/Blockages/Negative Attachments/Etc
6. Prepare All The Kundalini Circuit Pathways
7. Raise Kundalini Serpent
8. Profit

And then from there working to perform the Magnum Opus is a whole other ball game.

Just focus on raising the Kundalini first. Empower the soul/chakras, unblock the soul/chakras, free the soul/chakras, raise the serpent. Even though it sounds simple laid out like that, this ultimately can take many years.

Be patient, stay determined, stay devoted, and persevere.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Another thing to keep in mind with this is that the complete cleaning and opening of all chakras can take several years even with intense daily work. This is a step that must not be skipped out of impaticence, unless you want to attain mental insanity instead of a risen serpent.

Even just completing this step alone will already make you feel lightyears better and stronger than almost any person on this planet. Raising the kundalini becomes infinitely easier if the step of cleaning and opening is done properly and thoroughly, with patience.

Another thing worth adding is that phsyical flexibility should be worked on extensively also. In the process of raising the kundalini, your body will experience an intense rise of energy. Having any inflexibilities at all can cause serious cases of energy getting stuck, which can cause big pain and even physical issues, if not released.
I would recommend to combine an extensive cleaning routine with a thorough Hatha Yoga routine so that you can make good use of the time it takes to clean your chakras, by also working on your flexibility during this time.

I have nothing against you, GitM, but what comes next is needed.

Neither of you is ascended, which is why it's pointless to post ascension guides, as you have zero experience with it. I don't do it, other long-time members don't either. Let's not have a repeat of Kai Purr's and Vovim Baghie's delusions.

Shael said:
Another thing to keep in mind with this is that the complete cleaning and opening of all chakras can take several years even with intense daily work. This is a step that must not be skipped out of impaticence, unless you want to attain mental insanity instead of a risen serpent.

Even just completing this step alone will already make you feel lightyears better and stronger than almost any person on this planet. Raising the kundalini becomes infinitely easier if the step of cleaning and opening is done properly and thoroughly, with patience.

Another thing worth adding is that phsyical flexibility should be worked on extensively also. In the process of raising the kundalini, your body will experience an intense rise of energy. Having any inflexibilities at all can cause serious cases of energy getting stuck, which can cause big pain and even physical issues, if not released.
I would recommend to combine an extensive cleaning routine with a thorough Hatha Yoga routine so that you can make good use of the time it takes to clean your chakras, by also working on your flexibility during this time.

Well said. As I've mentioned the raising of the Kundalini can take many years. The presumptive average is 10-13 roughly. I've been at this for about 9 years and I can feel and see the remaining things in my soul and body that are left to work with and it's not that much compared to everything I've done up this point.

I've made a very strict schedule since the beginning of this year for advancement that I've been following along very closely and if I keep at this pace I honestly believe I can finally have mine risen within the next 2 to 3 years, this is a well fit time-frame that stands out to me a lot when I 'look' at my progress, so 10-13 years makes sense to me.

It's been so long but the fruits of labour will be harvested eventually. For all of us.

Stormblood said:

Neither of you is ascended, which is why it's pointless to post ascension guides, as you have zero experience with it. I don't do it, other long-time members don't either. Let's not have a repeat of Kai Purr's and Vovim Baghie's delusions.
What you say is true but what he talks in this post is nothing new. The HP's have said the exact same things, they did not make a post on how to raise your kundalini but they did say that cleaning is important, having your chakras free and unblocked and the Final RTR. So really there is nothing new.

Stormblood said:

I never said I was ascended by any of the means, don't be mistaken, and this was definitely not a guide on how to actually raise the kundalini but of the steps needed to work towards being able to do so. I can still know how it can be worked towards to be done and the steps to do it, because these are the very steps I'm taking and work towards in ascending the kundalini and these are basic generalized simplifications of the overall requirements that are needed that have been shared and said throughout the years by HPS Maxine, clergy alike and the gods. None of this has come from 'my own experience'.

It's not hard to piece together what's needed when you've been at it for so long, I'd figure you'd know this yourself since the both of us have been on this path for an equal amount of time, I suppose people learn in different ways at difference paces though. And frankly I am not very happy about the assumption of me going down such a road as those two individuals, especially baghie, that is disgusting and I'm honestly shocked that you would think me to go down the same path as that disease-minded traitor.

None of what I've said is delusional or based around delusion, I wasn't even originally going to post it as a thread, I just felt the need to do so when I was finished writing it. It was just going to be a general post but I wanted to help more people understand. That is all. I'm sorry you feel that way though, and I'm not being hostile here either, I can warrant it's understandable your concern, this doesn't prevent me from still being a bit appalled.

You can still know the contents of a book by it's summary without reading it, you know.

I hope you don’t have a bias against me as you should be aware enough that our interaction was understood incorrectly and this is just a discussion, not any ego rants
As a disclaimer to the trolls or ungrounded individuals..I don’t know a thing about Kundalini Serpent and the processes, these are only personal observations.

It is great you compiled these meditations that help and are little guiders on the Kundalini path, but as everything has technical aspects as it shows here , when it comes to facing a conscious energy bigger and greater than everything experienced within you this becomes somewhat not so technical.

You associate the Kundalini energy to a generator, of course it generates an energy never imagined as without but it is something very very Alive, it is playful , moving and extremely profound in any aspects you can consider, beyond words to describe and understand. Besides internally , It is felt even as an external presence as if a Demon is present.
It is the same as accessing the female mind, rationalizing over it doesn’t get you there, but the surrender to ,gets you there and also understanding

Everything you stated is true but it is the normal curve one will do and achieve on a advancement path, with or without the Kundalini Serpent as a great goal.
On the other part I didn’t see much importance shown to the physical Kundalini Yoga. Even rocking back and forth is beyond pleasurable and an energy producer more potent than any rosary done, but with the Serpent ‘woken up’ , ‘aroused’,’stimulated’, don’t know how to better relate to this fact. Also Breath of Fire is extremely good for the solar chakra and also the Serpent awakening , from BoF I had my first experience

I will tell you..you can do cleaning and cleaning years and years , but without the arousal of the Serpent you will not know any point of reference of your progress in this way. You can be anything and at any power, when faced with the Serpent energy, you sit down silently and get blown away by everything that it is about, and that is if everything is already mostly cleaned, you will not endure any pain. But the amazing part is that the Serpent guides you to know the aspects that must be worked on, as soon as you worked on successfully it makes again an appearance , and again and again. Don’t know if it is really the Serpent or the guidance of the Gods.

At the awakening for sure you'll have dreams of the Serpent. To me the Serpent appeared in my dream as extremely black colored ,powerful and dangerous associated to the profoundness of the situation, accompanied by a white serpent and a yellow one. They were strangely sitting on a wall of a room. After many months and advancements, I had the same dream where that wall bursted out with water inundating the place. This dream announced another aspect of the soul that gets to be worked on and so on.

I could not believe when HoodedCobra said that the Serpent processes have nothing to do with pain, I was very intrigued by my experiences but at one point when I got to experience further in this path not one single drop of pain involved in it, only power and pleasure hard to describe . The vibrations produced by the body are becoming so strong sometimes you could think that projecting it could take a mountain down. And it is not to be played with without proper knowledge. I have suffered by my own actions misusing some vibrations, and close to many months some nerves are still numb to this day.

The real cleaning of the soul is done by the Serpent, this specific Serpent fire is beyond the best cleaner of the soul that cannot be equated to any workings, in any terms of energy, time and real time effects. Only then you really get to know how many minor chakras we have and how important they are. These cleanings by the Serpent are on every level you can think of, mental emotional everything.

To note something, your body must be powerful also in terms of endurance, I had days of abdominal locks and even months of almost non stop root lock from which I still have to learn control over it. I have to voluntarily relax the locks, in 3 minutes without knowing you are already doing the locks again subconsciously for hours. These come like a wave then disappear then come again

The second aspect very important as I said before is the sexual energy. I was astonished to think that this energy in some aspects was the Serpent, but it was not, even if it is a cooperation between these 2 big forces. This is not the cold energy aroused up from your sexual organ, it is more subtle, fiery and transformed by my own observations. This sexual energy is very very hard to control and powerful. You have to control this energy first to raise to the head as this really puts the systems in place and running and then worry about the Serpent.

Besides this extremely simplified and the disrespectful descriptions is the use of this energy to produce siddhis I talked with you about.
When I say sexual energy in this context I don’t refer to the orgasm energy,as it has to rise up not be released, while having a healthy life and not abstain.

Everything the HPs published on this subject is everything you need to do, as well you have guidance by the Gods. Before the Sammas meditation was published as well as the close related articles I had dreams of the name "Sam'' for a lot of weeks and also other direct references as a meditation and coincided to some Serpent experiences and everything was put forth exactly at the needed time for me, and for that I thank you HPs

Stormblood said:

Even if somebody, anybody on this forum was ascended there is no way to verify that so the only assumptive argument that one could make is that they're full of shit and I completely understand where someone is coming from when challenging those types of claims.

Raising the serpent is basically perfecting a self-powering generator. When risen and held to perfection it is the ultimate powerhouse of the soul and every aspect of it, an undying loop of energy. It is not immortality but it is definitely a step above mortality as healing and regeneration of the soul and physical body will be greatly improved and sped up and you will physically age much, much slower. The raising of the kundalini is essential to performing the Magnum Opus.

However, like any 'machinery', if it is not refined and fixed up in order to be able to maintain this self-empowerment properly, problems can happen. You want to make sure every 'gear' is in place, every 'conveyer belt' is attached properly and every 'screw' and 'bolt' is in their place so that the whole flow of the process can properly manifest and hold.

You explained this beautifully. However, this bears a lot of resemblance to Kai Purr's PDF on this subject matter, particularly the part about his "philosopher's stone" which makes reference to Kundalini energy having perpetual motion. Now, while this theory of perpetual energy motion has so far been the only logical explanation for immortality at least in a spiritual sense, there has to be more to this kind of process than any of us know at this time.

I'm not going to make the assumption that you're presenting yourself as some sort of expert, but rather trying to explain things that have already been said by Mageson in the thread that you quoted here (https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116)

All I can say is, if not done correctly, insanity can and will result as we've witnessed before and to recover from that would be insanely difficult if not impossible because it's not like they're still here, or are even willing to change themselves and see past their delusions, aren't they?

Also, as I stated in my reply to Stormblood it's too soon to start etching out a workable process for members to raise their serpent especially considering there are no risen people on this forum that we know of, and no way to verify claims if there are.

Ghost In The Machine said:
I've made a very strict schedule since the beginning of this year for advancement that I've been following along very closely and if I keep at this pace I honestly believe I can finally have mine risen within the next 2 to 3 years, this is a well fit time-frame that stands out to me a lot when I 'look' at my progress, so 10-13 years makes sense to me.

I see where you're coming from in your estimations, I've been a SS for about as long (9-10 years) all I can say is let's see if you're correct.

Stormblood said:

The Kai Purr writings aren’t valid either? It was so inspiring and cool to read about the philosophers stone. These writings aren’t helpful or useful?

ShadowTheRaven said:

I honestly have no idea who this Kai Purr is and definitely don't recall ever reading a pdf from them, nor any of this mention of 'philosopher's stone'. My likeness to the kundalini as a 'generator' was a mere physical-world comparison to explain my point and to describe in a very simplified way what it does or generally how it works. There was a large absence from the JoS community on my part for many years while I was advancing on my own so the only wind I've caught on individuals such as baghie and kai purr was ultimately negative, but I do recall a written sermon regarding baghie.

And as I have said, I don't claim to be any expert on the Kundalini nor is mine risen yet, I was honestly just bringing to light the simplifications anyone who's been on this path long enough having read countless sermons and information on the soul and kundalini serpent over such course of time would come to realize and know. I've reread everything I've said many times and I don't see where this assumption of delusion is coming from other than I didn't clarify that I'm not risen, etc. The entire writings of this came purely from my own intuition, not the writings of deluded traitors.

I apologize for any misunderstandings though.

I also want to add something important as an observation, the Serpent is very dynamic concerning the environment that includes situations, sounds , people and electric and mechanical objects.

It reacts to the world and sustains, supports you. When I was in a life endangering situation, I felt the Serpent energy exploding at the base of the spine, pulsating very powerful and aggressive making me to relate to the situation and act accordingly, but with that in mind I think it is a pure reaction that is beyond any spectrum of subjectivity. Other time being in public I almost blacked out by the sensation of levitation, you really feel like you’re being pulled out by x meters in the air.

Big and aggressive sounds stimulate the Serpent and also everything that is action, moving. I had many times the energy stimulated at the base of the spine by just walking, I think it is essential everyday to have a walk solely for this purpose. Sedentariness is the opposite of Serpentine energy, that radiates through everything that is

I never said I was ascended by any of the means, don't be mistaken, and this was definitely not a guide on how to actually raise the kundalini but of the steps needed to work towards being able to do so. I can still know how it can be worked towards to be done and the steps to do it, because these are the very steps I'm taking and work towards in ascending the kundalini and these are basic generalized simplifications of the overall requirements that are needed that have been shared and said throughout the years by HPS Maxine, clergy alike and the gods. None of this has come from 'my own experience'.

It's not hard to piece together what's needed when you've been at it for so long, I'd figure you'd know this yourself since the both of us have been on this path for an equal amount of time, I suppose people learn in different ways at difference paces though. And frankly I am not very happy about the assumption of me going down such a road as those two individuals, especially baghie, that is disgusting and I'm honestly shocked that you would think me to go down the same path as that disease-minded traitor.

None of what I've said is delusional or based around delusion, I wasn't even originally going to post it as a thread, I just felt the need to do so when I was finished writing it. It was just going to be a general post but I wanted to help more people understand. That is all. I'm sorry you feel that way though, and I'm not being hostile here either, I can warrant it's understandable your concern, this doesn't prevent me from still being a bit appalled.

You can still know the contents of a book by it's summary without reading it, you know.

It's a warning to prevent you from taking the route of assumptions that leads to their situations. That's all. Like "don't go right, you need to go left here". Not a condemnation for when someone has gone all the way to the end of the "right" path, in this case.

Lifeforod1n said:
The Kai Purr writings aren’t valid either? It was so inspiring and cool to read about the philosophers stone. These writings aren’t helpful or useful?

Do you see any post from Kai Purr on Satan's library? The only official websites of the JoS are those in the portal (https://www.satanisgod.org/) and those in the ministry page on the main website (https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/JoSClergy.html). Anything else is not official. Not to mention that those "writings" you talk about were collected and turned into a PDF by a third party, not by the member in question.

The "stone" you talked about has been defined as a ball of empowered energy by the clergy. Nothing more. And it has been stated the philosopher's stone is another name for the Magnum Opus, not something as specific as that energy construct.

A lot of people are making very valid points here. The important thing to understand here that Kundalini Yoga in addition to Hatha Yoga is extremely necessary everyday to open the central canal through which the serpent rises. Brother Stormblood and Brother Nakedhill make very good points. There is another element I.e of uncertainty. You cannot actually predict when your serpent is going to rise I.e unless you are undergoing constant Demonic guidance. It happens spontaneously and it's hard to predict from accounts of this sort of thing. There is also no set time frame for kundalini rising. For some it happens quickly, some it takes an average of years or for some may take many years. It all depends on how much you've trained yourself spiritually in the previous lifetimes and how much negative karma your carrying with yourself.

Jack said:
A lot of people are making very valid points here. The important thing to understand here that Kundalini Yoga in addition to Hatha Yoga is extremely necessary everyday to open the central canal through which the serpent rises. Brother Stormblood and Brother Nakedhill make very good points. There is another element I.e of uncertainty. You cannot actually predict when your serpent is going to rise I.e unless you are undergoing constant Demonic guidance. It happens spontaneously and it's hard to predict from accounts of this sort of thing. There is also no set time frame for kundalini rising. For some it happens quickly, some it takes an average of years or for some may take many years. It all depends on how much you've trained yourself spiritually in the previous lifetimes and how much negative karma your carrying with yourself.
For yoga, do I have to look outside JoS and is it reliable? Because I haven't seen any sermons about it.

Stormblood said:

what exactly happened to him? he had a webpage with different meditations, were those safe to do?

also for the kundalini serpent to rise, do you not have to expand the sushumna regularly as well, i figured that should be included in those steps ghost in the machine posted

TopoftheAbyss said:
Jack said:
For yoga, do I have to look outside JoS and is it reliable? Because I haven't seen any sermons about it.
Basically you need Daemonic guidance on this subject. There is a book on advanced yoga referred by Reverend Mageson but I forgot the name, you should search for it or maybe a brother here remembers. You want to basically contact a Daemon as soon as possible and go from there if you want to go beyond the Hatha Yoga and Kundalini already on the JOS.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Jack said:
Yes, on JoS it's explained in a very simplistic manner but the routine Maxine gave could be harmful to someone who doesn't have body consciousness and never did yoga in his life.

eternal666light said:
Stormblood said:

what exactly happened to him? he had a webpage with different meditations, were those safe to do?

also for the kundalini serpent to rise, do you not have to expand the sushumna regularly as well, i figured that should be included in those steps ghost in the machine posted

You should ask in a different topic, such as this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2365 after reading it, of course. Please, let's not discuss it here.

Jack said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Jack said:
Basically you need Daemonic guidance on this subject. There is a book on advanced yoga referred by Reverend Mageson but I forgot the name, you should search for it or maybe a brother here remembers. You want to basically contact a Daemon as soon as possible and go from there if you want to go beyond the Hatha Yoga and Kundalini already on the JOS.
Yes its Advanced Hatha Yoga By Shyam Sundar Goswami who goes into more depths than the JOS Hatha Yoga guide. And Layayoga a Definite guide. The more advanced forms of Kundalini Yoga are described here ,
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/S_Resources.html

Jack said:
Jack said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Yes its Advanced Hatha Yoga By Shyam Sundar Goswami who goes into more depths than the JOS Hatha Yoga guide. And Layayoga a Definite guide. The more advanced forms of Kundalini Yoga are described here ,
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/S_Resources.html
I tried some hatha yoga asanas but couldn't get into position. Is there something else I can do other than trying harder?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Jack said:
Jack said:
I tried some hatha yoga asanas but couldn't get into position. Is there something else I can do other than trying harder?
Do breathing exercises before any Hatha yoga,it will relax you. There's no alternative to hatha yoga. Hatha yoga and Kundalini Yoga both are important for advancement.

I honestly have no idea who this Kai Purr is and definitely don't recall ever reading a pdf from them, nor any of this mention of 'philosopher's stone'. My likeness to the kundalini as a 'generator' was a mere physical-world comparison to explain my point and to describe in a very simplified way what it does or generally how it works. There was a large absence from the JoS community on my part for many years while I was advancing on my own so the only wind I've caught on individuals such as baghie and kai purr was ultimately negative, but I do recall a written sermon regarding baghie.

And as I have said, I don't claim to be any expert on the Kundalini nor is mine risen yet, I was honestly just bringing to light the simplifications anyone who's been on this path long enough having read countless sermons and information on the soul and kundalini serpent over such course of time would come to realize and know. I've reread everything I've said many times and I don't see where this assumption of delusion is coming from other than I didn't clarify that I'm not risen, etc. The entire writings of this came purely from my own intuition, not the writings of deluded traitors.

I apologize for any misunderstandings though.

I would rather not elaborate on who he is and what he's done because frankly the whole era of myself reading and studying his PDFs and attempting to follow was embarrassing to say the absolute least.

The best thing that can possibly be done is just to keep advancing outright in general and not to obsess over subjects such as the Kundalini.

TopoftheAbyss said:

If you can't get into positions right off the bat, don't force yourself into them. Build it up gradually.

Eg. if you can't touch your feet in first asana, then at least bend as much as you comfortably can and keep it consistent. After some days you'll be able to go lower, to your toes, then ankles and so on. This has worked for me.

It is stated many times that you don't have to stress with yoga!In time it will make you flexible!Now if you should try harder depends on how you feel!If you are going to start feeling uncomfortable then don't!

Stormblood said:
It's a warning to prevent you from taking the route of assumptions that leads to their situations. That's all. Like "don't go right, you need to go left here". Not a condemnation for when someone has gone all the way to the end of the "right" path, in this case.

I know you have good intentions and I am wholly appreciative of it. Rest assured though I've been keeping a close eye on my own behaviour since events regarding elemental and energy imbalances last year.

I'm not going down into any pit or slipping off into some rogue path, so don't worry. And I know you don't actually 'care' in regards to worry that was just an expression.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I would rather not elaborate on who he is and what he's done because frankly the whole era of myself reading and studying his PDFs and attempting to follow was embarrassing to say the absolute least.

The best thing that can possibly be done is just to keep advancing outright in general and not to obsess over subjects such as the Kundalini.

You don't have to elaborate, I'm not interested in learning about trash. I was merely describing my ignorance on the topic.

I appreciate your input though.

NakedPluto said:
At the awakening for sure you'll have dreams of the Serpent. To me the Serpent appeared in my dream as extremely black colored ,powerful and dangerous associated to the profoundness of the situation, accompanied by a white serpent and a yellow one. They were strangely sitting on a wall of a room. After many months and advancements, I had the same dream where that wall bursted out with water inundating the place. This dream announced another aspect of the soul that gets to be worked on and so on.

and after the aspect of the soul to be worked on?
how was your routine with awakened kundalini?
what exactly did you do?
nakedpluto

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back