Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SAMMAS Meditation

Gearshift

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116 re-posted recently by Stormblood on another thread.

I'm wondering can this meditation be used as a replacement for Full Chakra meditation. I've been doing about 20 vibrations of Necronomicon FCM into my 7 main chakras. And I don't feel a thing, I'm very burnt out by doing it and it becomes a struggle.

I will admit messing with kundalini doesn't seem like a good idea and I know the meditation sounds a bit advanced despite it's simplicity. With that said I recall people saying just because a meditation is advanced doesn't mean it works well for newer people, they too need to be more advanced. But one of the things I like doing is cleaning and wanting the chakras to be cleaned and empowered. I thought reading the SAMMAS meditation that it empowers all nadi, chakras both major and minor.

I do have one question on it.

1. Is the S hissed like Stormblood states or is it SH like "Shake" or "Shoe"?

2. I tried it out today AltNostril x5, SAMMAS x10 reps, Twin Serpent x10 reps, and AltNostrilx5. And it does seem to be a bit annoying in length took me about 12 minutes or so to do everything more so to the vibrations of SAMMAS. Is 10 enough for this?

3. Anyone replaced FCM, I do recall FCM being labelled as very important for feeding the Gods but HPs. Shannon mentioned Azazel mentioned to her that Kundalini > Chakras. Is this correct?

(It does make sense in feeding the refined energy of kundalini throughout the entire bloodstream of nadi for the soul and pumping into chakras).

Anyone after all this time of doing the meditation recommend it or whats up with this kundalini meditation?

The point is it connects the three points the chakras need to be worked on daily.

1. I didn't state it, HP Mageson did: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116&start=50#p113812

2. You're probably going too fast. So I have some questions for you. Are you vibrating one (1) letter per breath? Are you breathing properly (humming breath) during the SAMMAS part and drawing out each letter for as long as possible (without straining)? Now, for the less important part: during the Twin Serpent, do you quickly go through each chakra or do you wait a little at each of them in order to let the energy empower them? Slow and steady wins the spiritual race. Rushing accomplishes little if anything and in some cases even causes burnouts.

As far as the number goes, it's up to you. You may choose a balancing number like 5, a manifestation/union number like 6, an eternal number like 8, another number... 10 relates to the material and physical manifestation. Personally, I don't think any number above 13 is worth it with this meditation.

3. Since you're asking about a statement from an HP, I'll let other HPs answer since almost nobody is qualified to contradict her in any way, at any rate.

Burning out usually comes doing too much... excess.
Not feeling a thing (numbness) usually comes from one of two things and is amplified by planetary transits, progressions, solar returns and so on. Amplified, not caused. The two causes are:

• using mantra incorrectly (when you don't attune the vibration to the part of the soul you're empowering);
• overloading yourself.

It can be either one or both.

Stormblood said:
1. Okay thanks S like hiss.

2. Yeah 1 breath per letter don't worry. Despite me trying various ways of vibrating in the past due to never feeling I thing. I can feel the physical vibration when I focus on the spot like say svadisthana but not a "spiritual" phenomena.

3. Numbers: Wait I thought 6 was a bad number to use? isn't it?

As far as the number goes, it's up to you. You may choose a balancing number like 5, a manifestation/union number like 6, an eternal number like 8, another number... 10 relates to the material and physical manifestation. Personally, I don't think any number above 13 is worth it with this meditation.

I like the sound of 6 manifestation/union but being Vahv isn't it an enemy used number and overly used? Isn't it hardwork with little to no rewards?

HP Mageson666 said:
The point is it connects the three points the chakras need to be worked on daily.
Also one more thing and this question also goes to HP. Mageson.

Chakra work. I know we directly work on them through vibration FCM and also through exercises like Yoga or Chakra spinning.

But I do have two questions:

1. Is 20 vibrations of Necronomicon vibrations too much. Even though it takes me about 18-20 minutes maybe 30 minutes. Is it too much for my sanity sake not my soul?

2. Do I need to program the energy every time. I normally do this affirmation just a single 1(permanence with an emphasis on new beginnings). The energies of (marduk) is totally, completely, and forever awakening, opening, unblocking, and empowering my sahasrara chakra in a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me.

Is that even necessary or is the act of working on the chakar a positive thing and no affirmation is required?

Gear88 said:
I like the sound of 6 manifestation/union but being Vahv isn't it an enemy used number and overly used? Isn't it hardwork with little to no rewards?

Look for the more recent sermons from HP Mageson about number 6, the six-pointed star and so on. Saturn in the sixth house is the cause of hard work in the way you mean it. In other words, when you use Saturnian energies associated with the number 6. Not the number six itself. In many sermons, which you should definitely read/re-read number 6 is about the sacred marriage of masculine and feminine forces. It's about the generative power coming from sex that cause all things to come into being. The climax of the working, the point where your energies finally manifest in the physical realm. Creativity. Number 6 in Sanskrit, as shown in one sermon about Satanama, is SAT. The S is one of those sibilants that in the the west is improperly pronunced SH, while in fact being the S of SATANAS. I hope this was helpful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back