Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy attack or not?

Chasseurnoir

Hello all.First of all sorry for my English.
I have opened this topic for find help.After a long time suffering.

I am going to try write in short way,but there is to much things to say actually.
I first started meditating 3 years ago.I had some problems with meditation,then i stopped.I started and stopped again and again because of healty problems.So i am beginner right now,i dont have too much experience.I had eye problems,headache and other stuffs.When i meditate and working with energy i feel really good.My life is good,my relationships and other things.Even the meditation just for being aware the energy in and around the body,destroys me.I feel too much energy sometimes,i feel Electric on my skin,my muscles move.Specially on my left leg,i always feel vibration and energy.I fighted with thougts,images in front of my eyes,moving objects sometimes.
I remember, twice,one was 2 years ago and one is this year.I felt really heavy and Black energy and dizzy,that time i have seen too much insects in my room.This was real experience and really heavy energy.

The other thing is,my reality changes.My life completly changes and i can feel the energy and the shifhing.I cannot have friends because of this energy changings.I feel like i live different lives in on day.People are really good and warm with me,i have good relationships and other things.And sometimes,they are like they dont know me or they hate me.
It is hard to live a life like this.I feel some pressure sometimes on my solar plexus and my 6th chakra.

First i though it was about psychology,mental illness but i experienced with meditations that it is not.If i meditate and control my energy life is okay.But i cant.

I am not a master or advanced in this stuff,i am not even a beginner but i can sense energy,i can say empath for myself,i look people and i know who they are or what are they thinking.I sense the situations,consequances and other things.
And i have strong feeling that they are some spirits around me but i dont know how to deal with.

Summary:First,i cant meditate because of feeling too much energy on my body and health problems,i started to seeing flies on my eyes.Like this.
Second:My reality shifts.I feel like the world are changing with my energy.When i look the mirror different times,i clearly see the different of energies.
Third:I feel some spirits sometimes,i feel sometimes they are evil and bad and i feel some others,like human spirits.

I would like to hear your comments,
Thank you,

Chasseurnoir said:
Hello all.First of all sorry for my English.
I have opened this topic for find help.After a long time suffering.

I am going to try write in short way,but there is to much things to say actually.
I first started meditating 3 years ago.I had some problems with meditation,then i stopped.I started and stopped again and again because of healty problems.So i am beginner right now,i dont have too much experience.I had eye problems,headache and other stuffs.When i meditate and working with energy i feel really good.My life is good,my relationships and other things.Even the meditation just for being aware the energy in and around the body,destroys me.I feel too much energy sometimes,i feel Electric on my skin,my muscles move.Specially on my left leg,i always feel vibration and energy.I fighted with thougts,images in front of my eyes,moving objects sometimes.
I remember, twice,one was 2 years ago and one is this year.I felt really heavy and Black energy and dizzy,that time i have seen too much insects in my room.This was real experience and really heavy energy.

The other thing is,my reality changes.My life completly changes and i can feel the energy and the shifhing.I cannot have friends because of this energy changings.I feel like i live different lives in on day.People are really good and warm with me,i have good relationships and other things.And sometimes,they are like they dont know me or they hate me.
It is hard to live a life like this.I feel some pressure sometimes on my solar plexus and my 6th chakra.

First i though it was about psychology,mental illness but i experienced with meditations that it is not.If i meditate and control my energy life is okay.But i cant.

I am not a master or advanced in this stuff,i am not even a beginner but i can sense energy,i can say empath for myself,i look people and i know who they are or what are they thinking.I sense the situations,consequances and other things.
And i have strong feeling that they are some spirits around me but i dont know how to deal with.

Summary:First,i cant meditate because of feeling too much energy on my body and health problems,i started to seeing flies on my eyes.Like this.
Second:My reality shifts.I feel like the world are changing with my energy.When i look the mirror different times,i clearly see the different of energies.
Third:I feel some spirits sometimes,i feel sometimes they are evil and bad and i feel some others,like human spirits.

I would like to hear your comments,
Thank you,

Did you dedicate your soul to satan? (you get protection, a guardian demon who will help you in time of need,...)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

If it is to much energy then try to do less meditation. You can always fokus on satans sigil and send him the energy which is to much for you(visualise the energy taken from you send to the sigil, sigil glowing golden).

Additionaly lock this topics about your empathy:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32776&p=136782&hilit=empathy#p136782
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20498&p=103505&hilit=empath#p103505

you can also use the search funktion --> Quick Links --> search funktion

For more info, good luck, welcome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back