Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kalergi's plan to destroy Europe

Stromae

With mass immigration is utterly disgusting. They're actively dumbing us down and diversity is destroying our culture so we can accept the totalitarian state of consumerism. Does anyone have his book Pan-Europa in an english translation? Would be very helpful to know thy enemy.

Stromae said:
With mass immigration is utterly disgusting. They're actively dumbing us down and diversity is destroying our culture so we can accept the totalitarian state of consumerism. Does anyone have his book Pan-Europa in an english translation? Would be very helpful to know thy enemy.
Kalergi's plan is the most vile, cruel and inhumane thing the jews are enforcing on us. They want a dumbed generation of africans to overtake europe via race mixing and genociding the white race. After that humanity is gone since it will be a dumbed down generation without anything in common other than trash genes. And the jews being the total masters. It's cruel and evil. And that's what they impose on us. Unfortunately I haven't found an english translation yet.

Stromae said:

Don´t forget a white soul, needs a white body to reincarnate, they plan to erase the white race, with race mixing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back