Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hitler hugging a jew girl picture

FancyMancy

I came across this by accident.

The girl in TopoftheAbyss's signature picture
18cvBsy.jpg

is supposed to be a jew girl with a jew mother and jew grandmother. That picture had been sold at auction for $11 520. Needless to say, I couldn't find anything online which debunked that she is a jew, or claimed that He is not hugging a jew girl.

If she is not a jew, how can that be shown? If she is, then what do you think? Of course, people would say that it was because Hitler was trying to show that He is kind and polite, etc., and if she is, may I ask you,
TopoftheAbyss said:
what your point of having that as your sigpic is? Maybe it's a well-doctored picture.

Most notably perhaps, the photograph is inscribed by Hitler himself in dark blue ink.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2018/11/13/the-fuhrers-child-how-hitler-came-adore-girl-with-jewish-roots
(If you don't have an account and don't want to pay for information, then you can view it here - http://archive.is/fzvCJ)

The Washington Post reported the black-and-white image taken by Heinrich Hoffmann and inscribed by Hitler in dark blue ink shows him smiling as he embraces Rosa Bernile Nienau in 1933 at his mountainside retreat. The paper reported the image was deployed as propaganda at a time when the Nazi leader was being presented to the world as a kindly figure.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/photo-of-hitler-embracing-girl-he-knew-was-jewish-sells-for-11000

3ugv1it.jpg

18cvBsy.jpg

I think TopoftheAbyss has amazing Photoshop skillz0rs. To be honest - I don't think I need a reply! Just in case anyone can't see it - the picture in TopoftheAbyss's signature is clearer and not grainy, and doesn't have the overlayed flower drawings, nor the blue ink text written on it. It's also larger, so the other, smaller one was reduced to make it easier to manipulate. Is it an accident or a careless mistake that the flower drawings are over the writing, causing us to not be able to read it? (That's a rhetorical question, but I'd still like to hear - read! - anyone's thoughts.)

So someone wasted $11 520 on a falsified picture. I wonder if they might see this, or someone else might and will tell them, and they might get their money back plus compensation, and Alexander Historical Auctions of Chesapeake City, Maryland might be in trouble for it and lose credibility and reputation and custom. Maybe not.

FancyMancy said:
Needless to say, I couldn't find anything online which debunked that she is a jew, or claimed that He is not hugging a jew girl.

If she is not a jew, how can that be shown? If she is, then what do you think?
I find these kinds of posts hilarious in their own way. These types of people with the attitude of "some jew claimed this random thing - if I'm not provided with intricate proof that he's wrong then it must be an undeniable truth". There's just something about it that.. makes me chuckle.

I have this picture because it shows one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. The girl doesn't look jewish at all and the Gods wouldn't allow Hitler near one of them. These people also say that Eva Braun was jewish and tell countless other lies.
The picture was taken from the internet and I liked it more without the flowers but I don't know where you're going with the differences between them.
This topic has already been discussed here and was agreed that she is not jewish, btw.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
Needless to say, I couldn't find anything online which debunked that she is a jew, or claimed that He is not hugging a jew girl.

I find these kinds of posts hilarious in their own way. These types of people with the attitude of "some jew claimed this random thing - if I'm not provided with intricate proof that he's wrong then it must be an undeniable truth". There's just something about it that.. makes me chuckle.
Everything I could find said it is Hitler hugging a jew girl. Not one thing said otherwise.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I have this picture because it shows one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. The girl doesn't look jewish at all and the Gods wouldn't allow Hitler near one of them. These people also say that Eva Braun was jewish and tell countless other lies.
The picture was taken from the internet and I liked it more without the flowers but I don't know where you're going with the differences between them.
This topic has already been discussed here and was agreed that she is not jewish, btw.
I didn't think she looked jewish either, and I didn't know it had been posted before.

I did my own looking because fuck if I don't have time for anything less important than what could potentially start bullshit bickering on the forum.

Of 40.6 billion images scanned over across the internet with a reverse engine, around 288 of the image and similar are shared across tens of websites with masses of variety, flowers, no flowers, different flowers, different tones, some even in full colour and some in fancy borders. I even found this ancient fossil of a website with blinding early 2000s animated graphics of some old geezer's fetish stash of hundreds of different Hitler photos and related. So TopoftheAbyss had tons to pick from, no photoshopping required.

This is from a series of photos from public visitors to Hitler at his Alpine Retreat where visitations both formal and informal occurred along with families and their children. Rosa was one such little girl to have visited him and Hitler seemed to take a particular interest with her one day as she had visited him on his birthday of which the two shared as the 20th of April. Among many photos of visitations this was one such photo.

The claim of the girl having jewish descent was from claims to ancestry of Rosa's grandmother, Ida Voit. In my own research Voit has no apparent records of involvement as jewish surnames nor german-jewish surnames. Take that as you will I guess as last names can obviously change through marriage, etc.

Here are other photos of Rosa and Hitler

tumblr_nycibqOZLT1rjssvvo7_400.jpg

berneli4.jpg

berneli1.jpg

bernile2ibsondah36.jpg

bernile5ak2.jpg

Is she actually part jewish? In my personal opinion I really don't think so, either that or she's really mixed. She doesn't share the gross warped weasel faces of jewish children neither does she seem to hold to any of the physical characteristics in any aspect. A pronounced forehead in children is not uncommon as this is often the natural shape of the skull in early child development so it's not a definitive telltale sign.

She looks like a normal german child to me.

There's no physical proof, evidence or sources that I could find for validity of which the real origin to this claim that Rosa was jewish came from, which leads me to believe it was made up and thrown into media and suddenly it became "history" that everybody started to believe.

These types of posts from people that read an article or a blog by some random schizophrenic Jew are hilarious to me. Even today they are still creating new propaganda to undermine Hitler and the Reich in every single way such as this. The other day I came across an article that said hundreds of girls were sexually assaulted at a Hitler youth rally in 1936 or some crap like that, but I read the article and it literally said there were no records of this happening, which doesn’t take a genius to figure out. Just more slander and hideous lies such as this.(I would link the article but I can’t find it).The moral of the story is, don’t trust everything that’s put out by propaganda outlets.

I think some of you guys might want to know a common jewish tactic is mentioning the jewishness of a person despite not being jewish.

Hitler wuz jewish cuz mother got impregnated by a jew or Hitler wuz jewish cuz his one or more decedents were jewish.

Well if that is the case why is it on the date of Hitler's mother possible impregnation date the closest jew was a sickly old jewish man about 70 something years old in a clinic approximately 35 miles away and the only jewish person allowed in the territory whereby Braunau an am Inn was located due to typical restrictions on jews cause typical jewish problem on Gentiles. He was only allowed due to his medical problems and the capability of the clinic treating geriatric patients.

So they mention the little girl is jewish cuz we rewrote history to conform to our jewishness. "Cuz we all hebs and africanz and sheit".

Look lets make it simple. Everyone in the JoS is jewish cuz we all hebs and sheit pluz africanz. So guys look at how simple I claimed I and We are jewish and africanz thus we all tribal and sheit.

See how simple it is and the funny part every xtian and semitic sympathizer just eats the shit by the spoonful cuz "The LAWD yeshua said "My father and I are one thus we are all one". See fellow goys we wuz all ONEZ with the LAWD G-d."

See how simple it is.... :roll:...it's almost too simple...I wonder what else can be made jewish....everything? :evil:

FancyMancy said:
Shael said:
FancyMancy said:

Everything I could find said it is Hitler hugging a jew girl. Not one thing said otherwise.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I didn't think she looked jewish either, and I didn't know it had been posted before.
But where is the proof that she is a jew?

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
Shael said:

TopoftheAbyss said:
But where is the proof that she is a jew?
Exactly. That's what I'm saying. "Muh iconic pic of Hitler hugging jew girl sold for £€$¥ in an auction" is not proof. My point is 1) an idiot wasted $11 000+ on a photo with a false description, with pretty flowers pasted on it and forged/doctored ink on it, and the auctioneers won't be in trouble for it, and the bidder won't get their money back, and 2) the photo, which was sold for $11 000+, had a false description with pretty flowers pasted on it and had forged/doctored ink on it.

"‘The Führer’s child’: How Hitler came to embrace a girl with Jewish roots"
"He refused to cut off contact with her even after he was told that her grandmother was Jewish."
"Hitler refused to cut off contact with the girl even after he was told she had a Jewish grandmother."
"When asked about the value of the auction house’s photograph, Kornfeld cited Hitler’s inscription and the jarring image of the Nazi leader embracing a girl with Jewish lineage."
"“Research shows that even early on, Hitler became aware of the girl’s Jewish heritage but chose to ignore it, either for personal or propaganda reasons,” the auction house wrote on its website."
"In Nazi Germany, being a quarter Jewish meant Bernile was considered Jewish under the law, the auction house explained."

Of course, the end of the article must - absolutely must - end with "By then, millions of Jews had perished in the Holocaust." :roll:

"Photo of Hitler embracing girl he knew was Jewish sells for $11,000"
"A photograph of Adolf Hitler together with Rosa Bernile Nienau, a Jewish girl, taken at Hitler's home, the Berghof, in the Bavarian Alps, April 20, 1932."
"WASHINGTON — A photograph showing Adolf Hitler embracing a young girl who had a Jewish grandmother has sold at auction for more than $11,000."
"The auction house said research showed Hitler became aware of the girl’s Jewish heritage but chose to ignore it."

I wonder what "research" that was. This is also my point - undisclosed "research" of the nonsense claim.

Ghost in the Machine said:
You are right, there is litteraly zero evidence that she Is jewish. There is no proof other than some jews that thought they could make some money and say bad things about Hitler at the same time...

TopoftheAbyss said:
the Gods wouldn't allow Hitler near one of them.
This is simply not true. The doctor of Hitler's mother, back when he was in Austria (before WW1), was a jew. Hitler knew it and chose to not persecute him and a brunch of others as well. He survived the war, you can search online for that. Please be more cautious with your claims.

Gear88 said:
I think some of you guys might want to know a common jewish tactic is mentioning the jewishness of a person despite not being jewish.

Hitler wuz jewish cuz mother got impregnated by a jew or Hitler wuz jewish cuz his one or more decedents were jewish.

Well if that is the case why is it on the date of Hitler's mother possible impregnation date the closest jew was a sickly old jewish man about 70 something years old in a clinic approximately 35 miles away and the only jewish person allowed in the territory whereby Braunau an am Inn was located due to typical restrictions on jews cause typical jewish problem on Gentiles. He was only allowed due to his medical problems and the capability of the clinic treating geriatric patients.

So they mention the little girl is jewish cuz we rewrote history to conform to our jewishness. "Cuz we all hebs and africanz and sheit".

Look lets make it simple. Everyone in the JoS is jewish cuz we all hebs and sheit pluz africanz. So guys look at how simple I claimed I and We are jewish and africanz thus we all tribal and sheit.

See how simple it is and the funny part every xtian and semitic sympathizer just eats the shit by the spoonful cuz "The LAWD yeshua said "My father and I are one thus we are all one". See fellow goys we wuz all ONEZ with the LAWD G-d."

See how simple it is.... :roll:...it's almost too simple...I wonder what else can be made jewish....everything? :evil:

I'm dying. :lol: :lol:

To me this idea about Bernhile seems to be an enemy concocted story, one that even contradicts their stupid narrative. She was one of those, yet somehow she was working as a technical draftswoman handling extremely sensitive industrial designs and died of polio in a regular hospital in 1943? Shouldn't she have been in a camp, or something? Most likely she was blown up by a bombing raid on Munich.

As was already said somehow every NS poster child is made out to be one of them in some form. Concerning actual memoirs by HJ, which you think would be included in every curricula about WW2, I had to look around heavily to find them. Unsurprisingly the sentiment of every single one I read (except for one by a communist xian raised in a communist family, who still admitted it taught them to behave like a citizen) was that they didn't regret it and would go back.

Pirate11 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
the Gods wouldn't allow Hitler near one of them.
This is simply not true. The doctor of Hitler's mother, back when he was in Austria (before WW1), was a jew. Hitler knew it and chose to not persecute him and a brunch of others as well. He survived the war, you can search online for that. Please be more cautious with your claims.
By allowing Hitler near them I meant to let Him form relationships like He had with the girl in the picture.

The girl does not look or feel jewish to me.

I think subliminally linking "being jew" with something genuinely Gentile like Hitler is same action as physically interbreeding a jew on the Astral, they want to pollute an Astral idea or thoughtform with their Energies to steer its prime meaning according to jewish ideas.
Sort of "if Hitler was open to a jewish girl, you goy must be open to jewish ideas". They always do this in hollywood movies, they put a jewish word in the middle of Gentile facts, i.e. they make actors say "bar mitzvah" instead of "anniversary" to convince the unconscious mind that jewishness has the right to permeate our Mass Mind. That must not be the case!

Of course a picture makes all seem real.Like Hitler was ice cream producer (lol, it's back!).

6096349099093640360no.jpg

Apprentice said:
You guys clearly have too much free time :lol:
It's important to get to the truth. It said this "jew" girl was propaganda for Hitler, to pretend that He was a kind, gentle person before turning into an evil dictator. Of course, Hitler was always kind and gentle (Gentle comes from Gentile, which is a non-jew, for one thing), but of course needed to be in a war which He didn't want, and He never was an evil dictator. It's just to muddy things, and people choose to believe it because a j/newspaper and alleged "research" by an auctioneer's said so.

FancyMancy said:
It's important to get to the truth. It said this "jew" girl was propaganda for Hitler, to pretend that He was a kind, gentle person before turning into an evil dictator.
OK, I get it. They can't leave our Great Führer alone obviously because of lol'o'caust and muh lampshades that never happened.

Anyway, to me, she doesn't look nor feel jooish at all.

Apprentice said:
FancyMancy said:
It's important to get to the truth. It said this "jew" girl was propaganda for Hitler, to pretend that He was a kind, gentle person before turning into an evil dictator.
OK, I get it. They can't leave our Great Führer alone obviously because of lol'o'caust and muh lampshades that never happened.

Anyway, to me, she doesn't look nor feel jooish at all.
Yeah! What they refuse to acknowledge, though, is that 6 million j00z "did" "die" before WW2; 6 million j00z "did" "die" before WW1; 6 million j00z "did" "die" before the year 1900 when Hitler had no possibility yet of being in politics, nevermind commanding an Army/Nazi movement/Reich, i.e. when He was a young Boy. As far as I can recall, the earliest use of the "6 million j00z having died" was in 1897 - or at least the use of the term "holocaust" - when Hitler would have been about 8 years old. 8 year old Hitler murdered 6 million j00z before 1939-1945? Like... lol!

FancyMancy said:
What they refuse to acknowledge, though, is that 6 million j00z "did" "die" before WW2; 6 million j00z "did" "die" before WW1; 6 million j00z "did" "die" before the year 1900 when Hitler had no possibility yet of being in politics, nevermind commanding an Army/Nazi movement/Reich, i.e. when He was a young Boy.
Hell yeah, that's like 18+ million joos!
I've read these headlines from old newspaper excerpts. It appears that the Earth was at some point bathing in kike blood and the atmosphere was filled with the odour of decomposing carcasses. Not really.
It Was Real In My Mind™, yet again.

Apprentice said:
FancyMancy said:
What they refuse to acknowledge, though, is that 6 million j00z "did" "die" before WW2; 6 million j00z "did" "die" before WW1; 6 million j00z "did" "die" before the year 1900 when Hitler had no possibility yet of being in politics, nevermind commanding an Army/Nazi movement/Reich, i.e. when He was a young Boy.
Hell yeah, that's like 18+ million joos!
I've read these headlines from old newspaper excerpts. It appears that the Earth was at some point bathing in kike blood and the atmosphere was filled with the odour of decomposing carcasses. Not really.
It Was Real In My Mind™, yet again.
My. What a horror film. Best certify that j for j00z, or classify it as F for Fantasy, and put it in the fiction section.

FancyMancy said:
My. What a horror film. Best certify that j for j00z, or classify it as F for Fantasy, and put it in the fiction section.
Think about all those poor fat jewses!
Rated D (delusional)

/Sarcasm begin
BTW, our media every now and then tries to make sure we don't forget about the horrific fate of this wonderful race. This time they've interviewed an 92 year old female kike living in L.A.
Typical tales about wartime soap boiling, dead bodies everywhere, forced labor for German Military etc.
For many years the kike has lived in L.A where she gives lectures about the horrors of her life at a local lol'o'caust museum.
Nice family images, too.

/Sarcasm end

Apprentice said:
FancyMancy said:
Think about all those poor fat jewses!
I'd prefer not to. :puke:
/Sarcasm begin
BTW, our media every now and then tries to make sure we don't forget about the horrific fate of this wonderful race.
Seriously! It's as if the jew has an agenda, that it needs to keep on reminding us about 6 milion j00z having died before Hitler was an adult, long before 1939... It's like... it doesn't add up. I know maths is a hard subject for some people, but come on, jew! You're supposed to be clever, having managed to be the rapist of this Planet and subjugated everyone! Well, I suppose not everyone can stay on top forever, hey, jew? When you're on top, jew, the only way is down. It's time to...erm... pull out and move on. Fuck off! The jew can't get better, so for it the only way is down; as the parasite drains its victim of all of their life and blood, the parasite, careless and useless, doesn't leave until every last ounce has been consumed; thus, the parasite dies with its victim host. The jew is on a suicide mission. Such a drone, clone zombie, soulless robot.

This time they've interviewed an 92 year old female kike living in L.A.
Typical tales about wartime soap boiling, dead bodies everywhere, forced labor for German Military etc.
For many years the kike has lived in L.A where she gives lectures about the horrors of her life at a local lol'o'caust museum.
Nice family images, too.

/Sarcasm end
The reason that jew family looks like that is because its ugliness broke the camera. Tragic. I feel like playing a BeeGees song and then a rendition of that song. You know which one I mean!

FancyMancy said:
Such a drone, clone zombie, soulless robot.
The other day I had a small friendly discussion with a senior dude. He is a legit gentile, not xtian or anything but certainly not aware on the level of JoS. He claimed that some of them jewses are really, really nice people. As it appeared, a kike doctor once helped him with his back pain and, using its contacts, arranged for a surgery outside of normal waiting list (which is usually looong, like 1 year or so). In his words, this kike was extremely nice, friendly and helpful towards him.
So I wonder, was this alien nice because:
a. there aren't that many kikes in my country, certainly not the orthodox ones so they try to keep a low profile and play it nice;
or
b. the parasite plays a really nice guy so people get a sense of indebtedness so they bring money and other gifts (especially in medical sector).

What's your take on that one?
FancyMancy said:
The reason that jew family looks like that is because its ugliness broke the camera. Tragic. I feel like playing a BeeGees song and then a rendition of that song. You know which one I mean!
I'm not really sure, mate. Tragedy?
Smile, wait for a flash! Damn, this photo feels repulsive, the energy, the faces.

Apprentice said:
FancyMancy said:
Such a drone, clone zombie, soulless robot.
The other day I had a small friendly discussion with a senior dude. He is a legit gentile, not xtian or anything but certainly not aware on the level of JoS. He claimed that some of them jewses are really, really nice people. As it appeared, a kike doctor once helped him with his back pain and, using its contacts, arranged for a surgery outside of normal waiting list (which is usually looong, like 1 year or so). In his words, this kike was extremely nice, friendly and helpful towards him.
So I wonder, was this alien nice because:
a. there aren't that many kikes in my country, certainly not the orthodox ones so they try to keep a low profile and play it nice;
or
b. the parasite plays a really nice guy so people get a sense of indebtedness so they bring money and other gifts (especially in medical sector).

What's your take on that one?
Everyone has a role to play. They might be Commander in Chief or a common neighbourhood troublemaker. You have to do what you have to do. If there aren't many of your group somewhere, then you have to integrate, to try and fit-in. If you're behind enemy lines, you're not going to make yourself, nor your true intentions, known, as if your life and freedoms depended on it.

FancyMancy said:
I'm not really sure, mate. Tragedy?
Bingo! Lol.

Smile, wait for a flash! Damn, this photo feels repulsive, the energy, the faces.
moe_szyslack_smiling.jpg
rubber_stretching_sfx.mp3

Probable misuse of the meme, but meh -
my_little_moe-ny_smiling.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back