Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I may have lost my way

Power of Justice [JG]

Hello, I'm going to keep it short , I just feel disconnected from everything , it all feels so stagnant my meditations my yoga , I don't feel anything , not like I used to. I'm not sure why , maybe a sense of lack of progress or just boredom , no matter how hard I try in my yoga session it just feels like stretching , completely disconnected from the spiritual aspect of it.

Any suggestions ?
Thank you for your time.

Powerofjustice said:
Hello, I'm going to keep it short , I just feel disconnected from everything , it all feels so stagnant my meditations my yoga , I don't feel anything , not like I used to. I'm not sure why , maybe a sense of lack of progress or just boredom , no matter how hard I try in my yoga session it just feels like stretching , completely disconnected from the spiritual aspect of it.

Any suggestions ?
Thank you for your time.

You really are just stretching. The physical and astral realms mirror each other, what's done to one realm is manifested in a way on the other realm. People with good flexibility and people who do yoga have naturally good energy circulation in their souls, you're just stimulating and working with the flow. Even if you don't feel anything while you're doing it, things on the astral are still happening. You could potentially just be used to the feeling of the energy by now.

However, if you're describing a very specific feeling of disconnection, you might be too grounded with a high earth element or just too grounded in general. Certain planets and energies can influence this without your knowing and you'll find your perception more heavily focused on the material plane and not so much on the astral one, thus the feeling of disconnection and finding it difficult to focus on energy and the astral.

Once or twice a day invoke the ether element. Additionally you can engulf yourself in brilliant vibrant indigo coloured energy and breathe it into yourself at least 8 times. If you struggle to visualize the colour indigo, you can look up images of it online, it's a blue-violet looking colour. Indigo is of the ether element and rules over the astral, psychic, meditation and the mind, etc.

This should help re-establish that feeling of connection again with the spiritual.

Powerofjustice said:

Any suggestions ?
Thank you for your time.

Change your meditation routine, do something new.

Not feeling energy anymore is usually a sign for a need to change your meditation program, this means you should take the next step. Make sure not to bite more than you can chew.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Powerofjustice said:

Any suggestions ?
Thank you for your time.

You really are just stretching. The physical and astral realms mirror each other, what's done to one realm is manifested in a way on the other realm. People with good flexibility and people who do yoga have naturally good energy circulation in their souls, you're just stimulating and working with the flow. Even if you don't feel anything while you're doing it, things on the astral are still happening. You could potentially just be used to the feeling of the energy by now.

However, if you're describing a very specific feeling of disconnection, you might be too grounded with a high earth element or just too grounded in general. Certain planets and energies can influence this without your knowing and you'll find your perception more heavily focused on the material plane and not so much on the astral one, thus the feeling of disconnection and finding it difficult to focus on energy and the astral.

Once or twice a day invoke the ether element. Additionally you can engulf yourself in brilliant vibrant indigo coloured energy and breathe it into yourself at least 8 times. If you struggle to visualize the colour indigo, you can look up images of it online, it's a blue-violet looking colour. Indigo is of the ether element and rules over the astral, psychic, meditation and the mind, etc.

This should help re-establish that feeling of connection again with the spiritual.

Sorry to but in but I have a similar problem but it’s been lasting much longer Would this in my case explain why I feel disconnected to the spiritual as well somewhat and seem to have so much trouble opening my astral senses fully and keeping them open when I do. I don’t have strong earth element but Saturn in a very prominent place in my case don’t want to go into too much detail with that.

I have been meditating consistently for about 2 years and practicing the rtr and I am still not able to see and hear Demons fully I am aware that sometimes they come around cause I feel their energy strongly but I can’t hear what they say even when they are right there it’s frustrating.

I only count that 2 years even though I was a Satanist when I was younger for many more years but I used various Drugs and didn’t make it very far so I was not advancing then. Would this meditation help with that or no

I have meditated and practiced on my clairaudience and clairvoyance points to no avail as well.

...Indigo 8...

In the last week this isn't the first time you mentioned simple energy breathing for helping the soul. You helped O.P. and me in another thread.

My question becomes those 8 indigo breaths are those "programmed"? Are we just absorbing energy and that is it?

I've been under the impression since I joined the JoS that EVERY ounce of energy needs to be programmed or else it dissipates and leaves you. Is that correct? Are you implying that energy in this case, doesn't need to be programmed and will automatically perform it's function.

Do you mind helping me understand my possible misconception?

slyscorpion said:

Sorry to but in but I have a similar problem but it’s been lasting much longer Would this in my case explain why I feel disconnected to the spiritual as well somewhat and seem to have so much trouble opening my astral senses fully and keeping them open when I do. I don’t have strong earth element but Saturn in a very prominent place in my case don’t want to go into too much detail with that.

I have been meditating consistently for about 2 years and practicing the rtr and I am still not able to see and hear Demons fully I am aware that sometimes they come around cause I feel their energy strongly but I can’t hear what they say even when they are right there it’s frustrating.

I only count that 2 years even though I was a Satanist when I was younger for many more years but I used various Drugs and didn’t make it very far so I was not advancing then. Would this meditation help with that or no

I have meditated and practiced on my clairaudience and clairvoyance points to no avail as well.

Yes, being too grounded can essentially 'disconnect' someone from the astral in regards to your perception (being aware and 'conscious' on it). The perception of the two realms is largely imbalanced in favour to the material plane in this context and this can make it hard to see/hear/feel and sense the astral, energy and matters regarding it.

When it comes to your psychic centres they need to be fully opened and empowered, having all other chakras open and empowered will greatly help with this from the circulating energy. Once the psychic centres are opened and empowered you then need to practice focusing and actually perceiving the astral senses on the astral plane. This is essentially switching a conscious focus to the other existential realm.

We have two conscious', our physical conscious and our astral conscious. The physical conscious is our awareness and perception of the physical plane through our physical eyes, ears, etc; The astral conscious is our awareness and perception of the astral plane and this is done through our light-body/soul and our psychic centres. By default the average outsider is primarily living through their physical conscious, their physical senses, their physical awareness, etc. We've essentially forgotten how to perceive the astral realm, what it feels like to see and hear it and it's a vastly unfamiliar territory, so it takes time to once again establish our connection with it through our astral senses and it's very much going to be like a newborn baby trying to see the world before them.

When a human baby is born their physical senses are not yet fully developed, they've never seen the world before, they've never used their eyes yet, their hearing, etc, so their brain has yet to understand what's going on. The brain of a baby actually struggles to comprehend what it's seeing and hearing because it's so new to them, so to a baby everything looks like blurred and unrefined shapes and colours with zero understanding of what they are, this is why when you look at babies you'll see they often are looking all over the place in vacant confusion, unable to really focus on you because they honestly have no idea what they're looking at or seeing.

This is the same with the astral plane and I can attest that as of right now I am still in the very new stage of astral sight, every form I see, every spirit, wisp of energy and aura is very vague, blurred, unrefined, lacking in colour and most of the time I don't even see them at all. The only things I can properly perceive are the general shape and density, I cannot yet see details, faces or colours and I could barely discern the limb of one ghost that was waving at me (I live in a 100 old building that used to be a mortuary, it's very haunted so seeing mist forms and ghosts is not uncommon).

The longer you work with seeing the astral and practice focusing on the astral plane and using your astral senses, the more refined they'll become in time and will be better able to perceive and interpret what they are seeing. You need to actually exercise and use them, switch your conscious focus and practice.

Gear88 said:
...Indigo 8...

In the last week this isn't the first time you mentioned simple energy breathing for helping the soul. You helped O.P. and me in another thread.

My question becomes those 8 indigo breaths are those "programmed"? Are we just absorbing energy and that is it?

I've been under the impression since I joined the JoS that EVERY ounce of energy needs to be programmed or else it dissipates and leaves you. Is that correct? Are you implying that energy in this case, doesn't need to be programmed and will automatically perform it's function.

Do you mind helping me understand my possible misconception?

Colours are already their specified kind of energy signature, they associate with a large variety of other universal connections regarding their rulerships and properties, etc. So using a colour by itself with mere intent on utilizing it for specific aspects or properties catering to it is generally enough to get what you need from it.

The important factor is directing it as so and this doesn't always require an affirmation, just a desire and direct of will. Shiny, bright, vibrant and 'healthy' visualizations of a colour amplify focus on it's positive properties. Dark, dirtied, gritty and dulled visualizations of a colour amplify focus on it's negative properties.

slyscorpion said:
Powerofjustice said:

Any suggestions ?
Thank you for your time.

Hi you can use the artwork given on the JOS website, along with the sigil and train .
Void is really really important in remaining focused. And also a mild trance state.
I used to get very loud while meditating on sigil and got mixed answers or multilple answer( astral hearing). This gets cut down on a very big scale if you enter a trance state and when you are focussed enough, you will hear.
I dont really know which drugs you took but I hope they didnt damage you in any way, apart from that the Hells army training of visulation and hearing helps.
Take some time out and do this everyday if you want.
You can sit down and void on the fan or air con blowing( hearing it , and visulaize it throwing out air). Doing this everyday helps a lot.
Take Care :)

Simple, get back on your meditations, don't sit around waiting for the right moment to get so you can do it again, it happens. Clean your aura and breathe in some energy from the sun it will make you feel better.
Do your meditations it will help get rid of these feelings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back