Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

am I white?

my sister took a DNA test with some surprising results.this was from a reputable company under the radar and a bit more expensive than other companies.

I am(or she is) 85% white in recent ancestry 5 generations,and 75% white in overall ancestry.I found out I am 11% italian.7% spanish.7% french and only 44% germanic.part british isles.I am 14% black(mande and yoruba)and around 13% native american(could be more they said but it showed up as various asian ethnicities ).

I look italian or Spanish and my friend who is white said ''yeah I can see the italian in your feature''.but my sister looks more like a biracial or mexican.

since I look white and am majority white am I part of the white race?my sister doesnt look white she looks like a typical pretty biracial woman you see on instagram.I as born with blonde hair and had red hair until age 7.I have always had straight hair and I am told I look like joey lawrence.

most people think my sister is either mexican,indian from india or biracial.would we be two seperate races?

sorry if this is a wierd question.being mixed its hard to decide what I am.I think even disregarding my sister's mixed looks being 75% white is alot of white to be.

No, you're not White. If you're mixed, it's very unlikely you'll be White, no matter how much of your blood is from White people. Black is usually dominant. "Native" American is mostly Asian in and of itself. So, you're either Asian or Black.

Mexican and Indian are newer races that are not directly part of the 3 original races but are mixes of them that consolidated over time. Younger races, so to speak.

Stormblood said:
No, you're not White. If you're mixed, it's very unlikely you'll be White, no matter how much of your blood is from White people. Black is usually dominant. "Native" American is mostly Asian in and of itself. So, you're either Asian or Black.

Mexican and Indian are newer races that are not directly part of the 3 original races but are mixes of them that consolidated over time. Younger races, so to speak.
I would disagree with some of this. If a person is white skinned, they are white. Very few are pure in today’s time and the fact is, and it’s been mentioned by Maxine, not enough pure white bodies are and have been available for white souls to incarnate into. He has blonde hair and white skin. He is white.

I believe there is a misconception on these forums from time to time where if black or Asian genetics are introduced into a whites the person isn’t white. This isn’t always true. It’s only true in most first generation mixing situations. However this person is noting the mixing has happened generations ago, with primarily white lineage in recent times. It’s been noted by our HP’s like Mageson for example that in Latin America there are Asians and whites. But if you took a genetic test of a white Latin American, most likely they would fall in the 60-75% range because of the vast race mixing there. Yet they are white. With 75% white genetics it would be foolish for him to partner with a black or Asian person for instance. He should partner with a white person and in a few generations this black and Asian ancestry will be almost non existent.

It’s so so unfortunate that many aren’t pure these days, and it creates a lot of confusion, but it can be simplified. If you look white, you’re white. If you look black, you’re black, etc. There could be very very rare cases where this isn’t the case. But this general rule is sufficient enough.

This is easily answered by
1. Do you look white or resemble white people in any way? There are some Italian and Spanish that aren’t white so we can’t answer that for you.

2. Do you identify as white and are part of the collective racial soul of whites?

Where are you from? Do you have black or asian ancestors?

masaradadevoted said:
I look italian or Spanish and my friend who is white said ''yeah I can see the italian in your feature''.
(South) Italian, Spanish, Albanian, Greek = White Mediterranean
Latin Americans are mostly mixed with natives

Eric13 said:
Stormblood said:

I would disagree with some of this. If a person is white skinned, they are white. Very few are pure in today’s time and the fact is, and it’s been mentioned by Maxine, not enough pure white bodies are and have been available for white souls to incarnate into. He has blonde hair and white skin. He is white.

I believe there is a misconception on these forums from time to time where if black or Asian genetics are introduced into a whites the person isn’t white. This isn’t always true. It’s only true in most first generation mixing situations. However this person is noting the mixing has happened generations ago, with primarily white lineage in recent times. It’s been noted by our HP’s like Mageson for example that in Latin America there are Asians and whites. But if you took a genetic test of a white Latin American, most likely they would fall in the 60-75% range because of the vast race mixing there. Yet they are white. With 75% white genetics it would be foolish for him to partner with a black or Asian person for instance. He should partner with a white person and in a few generations this black and Asian ancestry will be almost non existent.

It’s so so unfortunate that many aren’t pure these days, and it creates a lot of confusion, but it can be simplified. If you look white, you’re white. If you look black, you’re black, etc. There could be very very rare cases where this isn’t the case. But this general rule is sufficient enough.

I think you're very confused. For him to be white with his admixture, it would be less than a 10% possibility.

Take this girl: https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/news/a557/black-white-skin/

She's blonde and fair-skinned, but in no way white. She's Black. Bone structure is more revealing than colours. Cephalic index, height-length index, head size and so on are more important in determining race when it comes to admixtures.

The Whites in Latin America come from Spain, Portugal and Italy. In fact, Italians, Spaniards and Portuguese as ethnicities are White. Any non-white is not of their ethnicity.

He should partner with mixed people, not pure people. Please, don't try to confuse him and encourage race-mixing.

What you state about the availability of bodies has little to do with SS. SS have priority. The Gods before reincarnation already know which people are going to become SS and when. Such is the extent of their psychic abilities. So, the vanguard is reincarnated properly, getting priority bodies.

He has 14% black from mande and yoruba and 13% from "native" american, which makes 27%. So he can't have 73% White at most. The sum of the specific nationalities he listed give 49%. Furthermore, just because some of this ancestors were in those countries, it doesn't mean they were White. Not to mention, we know ancestry tests are very unreliable.

I doubt they look Italian/Spanish either as many people outside of Italy and Spain don't even quite understand what Italians and Spanish people look like and I see often outlandish claims made about what Italians and Spanish people look like. If their friend isn't well-versed in the study of race, subraces and ethnicities and hasn't lived in Italy or Spain long enough, I doubt they know what they're talking about.

Ultimately, as I stated, not everything boils down to the three original races anymore. There are younger races born from mixes and consolidated through time as distinct from the original races. Such are the Latins/Hispanics (who really have nothing Hispanic anyway, being part Asian), Indian, "Native" Americans, Amerindians and so on.

I suggest they do working with the Odhal rune and ask their guardian Demon and Satan to help them with it.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
1. Do you look white or resemble white people in any way? There are some Italian and Spanish that aren’t white so we can’t answer that for you.

2. Do you identify as white and are part of the collective racial soul of whites?
I have dark white skin and loom like joey lawrence.the least white ever Ive gotten was people thinking Im lebanese or turkish.but theyre basically white.

the older i get the darker I get.I was born reddish blonde hair up until adolescence,but now I have dark hair.

most ethnics say im white.most white people say Im mediterennean white.and i do have significant mediterrenean blood so Id probably identify with mediterenneans most even though Im majority Germanic.

I identify as white yes.I have always been prowhite even as a kid.I support white people even if Im not white myself.

Aquarius said:
Where are you from? Do you have black or asian ancestors?
my mother is choctaw,african american,Huguenot(protestant french ppl),british isles and italian.my dad is Germanic from the netherlands.I am not latino,though I do have spaniard blood.

No, you are not pure white. But you're mostly white, maybe. You're not just pure and you're 4/2 hybrid. There is no need for further discussion, do not obsess about this.

Stormblood said:
I think you're very confused. For him to be white with his admixture, it would be less than a 10% possibility.

Take this girl: https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/news/a557/black-white-skin/

She's blonde and fair-skinned, but in no way white. She's Black. Bone structure is more revealing than colours. Cephalic index, height-length index, head size and so on are more important in determining race when it comes to admixtures.

The Whites in Latin America come from Spain, Portugal and Italy. In fact, Italians, Spaniards and Portuguese as ethnicities are White. Any non-white is not of their ethnicity.

He should partner with mixed people, not pure people. Please, don't try to confuse him and encourage race-mixing.
First of all man that picture is a joke. I don’t know if you’re being serious with that example. She has a genetic disorder. Of course someone like that wouldn’t apply here. That’s obvious.

I am certainly not advocating race mixing. DNA test aren’t always accurate. Who knows his real genetic makeup. But most whites aren’t pure. This is fact. Yet they are white. He said he has white skin and blonde hair. No genetic diseases causing this. So this man is white. Our own HPs have clarified that over and over when people have race questions. In a general sense, white skin is white. Black skin is black.

Eric13 said:
Stormblood said:

I would disagree with some of this. If a person is white skinned, they are white.
Some Asians, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, and some Indians, have "white" skin, but they are not White.

As for Indians - I considered them to be Asian anyway, or at least a sub-race of Asian, rather than a separate race itself.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

Some White people behave Black, and think they're Black, so a mixed person might consider/wish to be one side but might actually be the other, due to peer pressure, "education", media, etc.

masaradadevoted said:
I think it's a bit funny to try and answer this question based on only the things you have provided here. It's rather hard to say anything about this without knowing what you actually look like, and of course it's not possible to just share your picture here on a public forum.

All I can tell you is that DNA tests love to throw in random percentages of other races and backgrounds just to confuse people further about their ancestry. So don't rely on this for an accurate answer. I suggest looking up pictures of obvious white people, and comparing yourself to them to see if you can find similarities. Since you said you look like Joey Lawrence, I googled him real quick and I would say he seems mostly white with maybe a bit of asian mixing.

There was a lot of asian-white mixing in the past all around Europe because of wars and stuff (rape), so a lot of whites today have some small amount of asian genes mixed into them. Only very little completely pure whites remain anymore today, but all of these super-slightly-mixed whites don't just suddenly become asians or anything. They are still white, as the percentage in most cases is rather small.

FancyMancy said:
Some Asians, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, and some Indians, have "white" skin, but they are not White.
I don’t even understand why you brought that up? We’re talking of people who have some degree of race mixed genetics who are curious where they lie in the scheme of things.

If someone is pure Asian, no matter the complexion of the skin, they obviously are Asian. That’s not in question.

I don’t understand why people here are making this more complicated than it is. No genetic disorders don’t count, no light skinned blacks aren’t white, no light skinned Asians aren’t white, no darker skinned whites, like Mediterranean descent aren’t Asian or black. We don’t have to complicate it. It’s simple. When I said white skinned is white, I said in a general sense and this was implied to people who aren’t pure and are questioning. I hope that clarifies it now.

Eric13 said:
FancyMancy said:
I don’t even understand why you brought that up? We’re talking of people who have some degree of race mixed genetics who are curious where they lie in the scheme of things.

If someone is pure Asian, no matter the complexion of the skin, they obviously are Asian. That’s not in question.

I don’t understand why people here are making this more complicated than it is. No genetic disorders don’t count, no light skinned blacks aren’t white, no light skinned Asians aren’t white, no darker skinned whites, like Mediterranean descent aren’t Asian or black. We don’t have to complicate it. It’s simple. When I said white skinned is white, I said in a general sense and this was implied to people who aren’t pure and are questioning. I hope that clarifies it now.

It's not a genetic disorder. People who are mixed can have white skin despite everything else not being white. There are light-skinned Blacks.

Eric13 said:
FancyMancy said:

There are some people who think fair skin tone = White, regardless of facial Racial structure; i.e. thinking that "Japanese have white skin, so they are White".

See - this is why I differentiate between white and White, and black and Black; Asian is Asian, of course; and the jew is nothing worthy.

FancyMancy said:
There are some people who think fair skin tone = White, regardless of facial Racial structure; i.e. thinking that "Japanese have white skin, so they are White".

This form of smooth-brained thinking is starting to sow division amongst the anti-White "PoC/people of color" crowd in recent months. They made the initial mistake of trying to lump all non-Whites together in a "PoC vs wypipo" mindset, until some of them got it in their heads that many Asian ethnic groups are too fair-skinned to be labeled PoC. Ergo, they contend that such Asian ethnic groups are White and, by definition, are White supremacists.

It'd be funny if their entire PoC line of thinking wasn't setting Black cultural progression back several centuries.

Stormblood said:
It's not a genetic disorder. People who are mixed can have white skin despite everything else not being white. There are light-skinned Blacks.
The photo provided was not of a mix raced person. She is pure black. Both parents are black. She had a genetic disorder called albinism. That’s why she looked that way. Light skinned blacks are not white nor are light skinned Asians as I explained to Fancy.

The fact is as the purity goes down more problems occur, and even though a person can be mixed and be white (as long as they’re not overly mixed or first generation mixed individuals, this has been explained by our HPs) this is the reason mixing must be outlawed. It destroys the purity and it creates many problems. We all know this.

So if the OP is primarily white and looks white as he claims, then he doesn’t need to pair with another mixed person or a non white because all this will do is pollute the white genetics further. Which is the opposite of our goal here, but that’s only if what he says is true when describing himself. Who knows for sure. So it’s hard to say. But as was said, many whites out there do have some extent of non white genes even if they look as white as the driven snow. It’s just the way it is unfortunately. So if you have slight mixing deep in your ancestry. But you look white. Then you are white and you need to stay and partner with other whites. If however you have white genetics but do not look white then you must partner with those you look like. This is a general rule. The world isn’t black and white. There could be very rare exceptions, but it’s a general rule that applies to the overwhelming majority of cases.

FancyMancy said:
No one with sense thinks a pure Asian is white. Come on man. Especially anyone with sense on our forums here.

Eric13 said:
FancyMancy said:
No one with sense thinks a pure Asian is white. Come on man. Especially anyone with sense on our forums here.
We are not the only people in the World who think things, whether correctly or incorrectly. Some coming here would be ignorant. I am not in school anymore, so I can only guess that the "education" is lying to Children, as well. "S/he has 'white skin', so it's waycist to call him/her his/her true Race", I expect. If it looks like duck, smells like duck and tastes like duck, then it must be chicken.

Eric13 said:
The photo provided was not of a mix raced person. She is pure black. Both parents are black. She had a genetic disorder called albinism. That’s why she looked that way.

There are similar cases with mixing. HPS Maxine mentioned it too in the past.

So if the OP is primarily white and looks white as he claims, (...) but that’s only if what he says is true when describing himself. Who knows for sure. So it’s hard to say.

That's my point. The evidence is unsubstantiated. I could say I'm Norwegian, but I obviously don't have such a high Germanic concentration in my blood. Without a picture of them, their parents and so on, we can't tell. And a picture he shouldn't share. Ancestry tests we know they are flawed for determining race. I asked about their usefulness (or lack of it) in determining subraces, but I didn't get any reply. This whole discussion between us looks like a misunderstandings, since we agree for the most part.

The world isn’t black and white. There could be very rare exceptions, but it’s a general rule that applies to the overwhelming majority of cases.

It is mostly black and white when it comes to White mixed with something else. White becomes recessive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back