Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many Jews know about Satanism and the RTR

I was wondering this. It is obviously the ones at the top do, but what about the average orthodox or whatever crap Jew? Do they know when you are one of Satans kids and do the RTR? If so what do they about it, curse you, also can you be cursed over the internet?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I was wondering this. It is obviously the ones at the top do, but what about the average orthodox or whatever crap Jew? Do they know when you are one of Satans kids and do the RTR? If so what do they about it, curse you, also can you be cursed over the internet?

I think not, but they are good, at feeling hatred towards them. Or if you look at them closer for having a hook nose or similar stuff. If you void your mind and shrink your aura (0,5m radius) and do not walk near them you should be fine. You can ask satan to seal your thoughts (towards enemys) , so you can´t be read or accidentally send them to your enemys and reveal your self.

Well I don´t care about it (shrinking my aura), if the curse me, they curse themself. I´m up to date with my aop ;).

I couldn´t find the meditation where it states you can shrink your aura (not meant to decrease the strength only the size) to be more annonymous but I found this:

"This is an excellent way to empower yourself while doing void meditation. This is advanced and you must have a feel for energy and be able to draw it in as with the Energy Meditation. Here you don't visualize the energy, you just breathe in and out, absorbing the energy on the inhale and expanding your aura on the exhale. You focus totally on the *feel.* you should be adept at energy breathing before incorporating this method into your void meditation. "

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

About:
If so what do they do about it, curse you, also can you be cursed over the internet?

Jes, that´s the reason we don´t have pictures of ourself or our real names here (or data which can reveal it). They curse everybody(enemys of reptilians) if they read there tora.--> Final RTR --> they curse them self.

No, the average jew on the street isn’t aware of all of that. it seems that a lot of them know that christianity and the jewish god is fake in general but that doesn’t mean that they have the whole puzzle together. and they will lie incessantly to a gentile.

They’re still jews though and they would be happy to join their own if the jews ever got what they wanted: a world of communism with the jews at the top controlling everything.

A jew is a jew.

Most average Jews might not know about the website and the rtr unless something drew their attention to it. However my experience is if your a Satanist and in the physical proximity of some of them they seem to sense something and not like it.

If the Orthodox Jews knew about the RTR they didn’t act like it when they kept going on in the public news about how Torah protects them not taking any precautions so I doubt they did.

Anytime anyone can connect to your energy enough to visualize you or send you energy you can be cursed. This is why putting your image out on here was so bad that makes it super easy for the person same with your astrology chart cause not only does it strongly hold your energy looking it it it also shows your weaknesses and problem times etc.

Now obviously if person who was really advanced from what I heard they could connect to anyone with even their writing or messages or voice or anything or from them online or even at random sense out who you are if your nearby them on the physical. Yes however most are not that smart or advanced who are Jews so they probably won’t so don’t worry too much.

When I say the word connect I mean get a feel for your energy so they can do something in the astral that’s what I mean.

Darksage666 said:
No, the average jew on the street isn’t aware of all of that. it seems that a lot of them know that christianity and the jewish god is fake in general but that doesn’t mean that they have the whole puzzle together. and they will lie incessantly to a gentile.

They’re still jews though and they would be happy to join their own if the jews ever got what they wanted: a world of communism with the jews at the top controlling everything.

A jew is a jew.
Jews are a cancer to humanity and nothing more. For the jews, there is no victory in the true sense of the word. Jews are a single use hybrid and were created for one reason only. Tefillin, which is the brain microchip implant and the rest you can figure out for yourself. You must also understand that life forms in the cosmos are different and only slaves are the same, between them of course. However, there are different creations with different purposes.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Why not ask the forum mods who have to sift through and reject hundreds of whining jew posts, trolls and infiltrators every single day?

I know that sucks. Some of them probably put the Kabbalah shit directly in their posts. We need a system where trusted users can post without needing HP approval. I don’t know if that’s possible though and would probably active some Jew infiltrators in deep cover.. .

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Why not ask the forum mods who have to sift through and reject hundreds of whining jew posts, trolls and infiltrators every single day?

I know that sucks. Some of them probably put the Kabbalah shit directly in their posts. We need a system where trusted users can post without needing HP approval. I don’t know if that’s possible though and would probably active some Jew infiltrators in deep cover.. .

There are a couple of members who can post without mod approval from what I've heard. They rarely do regardless and they've made large trustworthy contributions for a very long time to warrant such anyways.

But that's such a small thing compared to hundreds of other posts.

slyscorpion said:
Most average Jews might not know about the website and the rtr unless something drew their attention to it. However my experience is if your a Satanist and in the physical proximity of some of them they seem to sense something and not like it.

If the Orthodox Jews knew about the RTR they didn’t act like it when they kept going on in the public news about how Torah protects them not taking any precautions so I doubt they did.

Anytime anyone can connect to your energy enough to visualize you or send you energy you can be cursed. This is why putting your image out on here was so bad that makes it super easy for the person same with your astrology chart cause not only does it strongly hold your energy looking it it it also shows your weaknesses and problem times etc.

Now obviously if person who was really advanced from what I heard they could connect to anyone with even their writing or messages or voice or anything or from them online or even at random sense out who you are if your nearby them on the physical. Yes however most are not that smart or advanced who are Jews so they probably won’t so don’t worry too much.

When I say the word connect I mean get a feel for your energy so they can do something in the astral that’s what I mean.
I do not see many jews here where i live but the few times they alway looked at me like i was a Monster or something. Just as i could feel that they are jews they could feel something different in me. I won't say that it works most of the time but they definitely feel something just as we do.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:

I do not see many jews here where i live but the few times they alway looked at me like i was a Monster or something. Just as i could feel that they are jews they could feel something different in me. I won't say that it works most of the time but they definitely feel something just as we do.

I was at a bar a long time ago one of the people who I suspect was a Jew got aggressive kind of and started keep wanting to talk to me. I of course didn’t say a lot but he said “I know you have secrets tell me your secrets” he knew I was different somehow but luckily not exactly how.

Another time a co-worker I suspect has part blood of Jew acted like he was angry at me and doesn’t seem to like me when I am around but he’s not smart at all as to know anything just like a gut reaction.

They sense something but they don’t all the way know who’s Satanic.

Those are really my only two main experiences like that

The third one went the opposite way in that the Jew was trying to almost worship me or something my guidance counselor in High School was an open regular Jew. She always tried to compliment me saying your so kind and nice or beautiful or whatever.

This was really creepy. I don’t know what she wanted to do but even from a regular person this might be kind of creepy.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:

I was at a bar a long time ago one of the people who I suspect was a Jew got aggressive kind of and started keep wanting to talk to me. I of course didn’t say a lot but he said “I know you have secrets tell me your secrets” he knew I was different somehow but luckily not exactly how.

Another time a co-worker I suspect has part blood of Jew acted like he was angry at me and doesn’t seem to like me when I am around but he’s not smart at all as to know anything just like a gut reaction.

The third one went the opposite way in that the Jew was trying to almost worship me or something my guidance counselor in High School was an open regular Jew. She always tried to compliment me saying your so kind and nice or beautiful or whatever.

This was really creepy. I don’t know what she wanted to do but even from a regular person this might be kind of creepy.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

They all felt that something was different in you, this is because there are not many SS around and because they have not been psychically closed with curses all these years like the jews did to us they somehow have stronger intuition than most people and can sense that something is different in you but don't know what. The last girl was trying to "buy you" if you cannot kill someone you try to make them your friend so you can stab them in the back later, this is what she was trying to do. These are the things that jews usually do...

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Luckily there is a relatively low population of them in my area, only seen one or two but the christards are horrible here. We have like a church every 5 blocks downtown ( literally ). This one took one look at me and then got up and started talking to the cashier about gAWd when they had been sitting quietly before. I just yeeted myself from the room. Or they go out of their way to invite me to church lmao like my eye doctor straight up walked up to their printer and printed out an invitation to their church, nobody else got one just me lmao ( quickly threw that shit away ). You have any similar experiences with christards? Its like they suddenly go full panic mode and need to preach about their gAwd and how gr8 and "holy" they are. Theres a few more similar experiences I've had but it'd be kinda unnecessary to put all of them here. They were already annoying enough when they didn't go out of their way to preach about gAwD every time they notice me. I have developed a habit of staying home ( before covid-19 started getting more attention ) cause I got annoyed with the stares and the preaching.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Probably consciously knew that she was genetic and spiritual trash and wanted the strong seed of a goy :lol:

slyscorpion said:

Yes, I see the same patterns. They are not fully aware of who we are, they sense unconsciously that we have "something more" of the average person in terms of Energy and inside Noble Souls, so they are compelled to attack and corrupt us by their nature and internal allegiance with their people and "god".
The fewer jews who are aware of us, do not walk in the streets but stay cowardly hidden in vatican, offices, sinagogues, and use the lower jews to do the physical job.

Exactly the same as mafia (that is jewish) where most of their people are not aware of the full story, but simply bring on their "duty" and do their part without questioning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back