Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakras

Justice

Hello everyone. I have a question about the chakras above our heads. I want to go slowly in the intermediate stage, but I prefer to open all my chakras before that. And now the question. how should I open those above our heads? Imagine yourself in the color that is shown in the diagram or just light up each of them. And can these chakras also be cleaned? and do you need any mantras / vibrations to open them?
thank you in advance.

Hail to Father Satan

Don't you think by cleaning your aura your already cleaning those Chakras perhaps not directly but indirectly.

The Chakras above the head have to do with advanced siddhies and most people probably don't get to those levels. For example I recall a person on Y!Forums around the 2007 or 2008 mark mentioning that the two final chakras above the head are Shaktipat stratifiers. They work to bring a VERY refined high level Shakti energy transmutation to the body.

Remember the Chakra soul is allegories of plants. So the upper chakras could be like the Universe or Solar System. People have stated the Gold charka acts like a storage system(and similarly Vovim Baughie despite his craziness) but probably has something to do with the Kundalini like the Sun disk of Ra allegories. Silver I recall one person saying that you can actually use the Silver moon chakra as a mixer to mix with other chakras or mix energies. Either way I didn't believe the person because it sounded like some new age mumbo jumbo like how some new agers state I removed my chakra and I kept meditating on removing my chakra. Which kinda begs the question how the fuck does someone remove a chakra and what kind of fucking retard "removes" a chakra.

Either way it's best not to mess with those. I recall one person around 2005-2006 time period mentioning they performed MerKaBa and instead of moving the internal solar ball to the anahata chakra this was before the Solar chakra update. They moved the solar ball to the Gold chakra above their head and they stated they felt VERY odd and were kinda disoriented.

So I'm not sure if messing with the upper chakras is a good idea. Not to discourage you but you might want to take it slowly.

They probably require a HIGH degree of meditation and training and it's probably things that require Kundalini levels of empowerment to operate to the fullest degrees.

Originally, the twin serpent meditation was catered as a meditation to open the golden chakra above the head. Either way, this meditation does many things and it can be used to open and empower the golden and the silvery chakra as well, as per instructions that state you can bring the serpents up to the silver chakra. This is, of course, in the intermediate column, not the beginner one.

Some people will claim that you can do meditation from any column, but that is untrue as progressing in levels is what allows to perform certain meditation properly and to gain the full benefits of the meditations at your levels. So one shouldn't be skipping stages, as that makes for poor foundations that will eventually crumble.

Stormblood said:
Hey Stormblood,since you seem experienced with this meditation can I have your opinion on somethings?
1)Have you thought any way that the twin serpent meditation can combine with SAMMAS mantra?HP Mageson had recommend it .I had thought of using the mantra while I have the serpents in the top (golden chakra and make the focusing on the proper chakras when I vibrate the letter) but wouldn't this mess things up since the focus will be in two different things?

2)An another Satanist told me that the twin serpent meditation empowers the Ida and Pigala nadis and Merkaba the main one( and the aura).So do you know the purpose of the single one in regards to the channels (if it has)?

P.s I know it is of topic but since this meditation was mentioned I thought of it as a good chance to ask.

Stormblood said:
Originally, the twin serpent meditation was catered as a meditation to open the golden chakra above the head. Either way, this meditation does many things and it can be used to open and empower the golden and the silvery chakra as well, as per instructions that state you can bring the serpents up to the silver chakra. This is, of course, in the intermediate column, not the beginner one.

On top of that there is the SAMMAS Azazel's meditation which you posted recently: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116

Νίκος said:
Stormblood said:
Hey Stormblood,since you seem experienced with this meditation can I have your opinion on somethings?
1)Have you thought any way that the twin serpent meditation can combine with SAMMAS mantra?HP Mageson had recommend it .I had thought of using the mantra while I have the serpents in the top (golden chakra and make the focusing on the proper chakras when I vibrate the letter) but wouldn't this mess things up since the focus will be in two different things?

2)An another Satanist told me that the twin serpent meditation empowers the Ida and Pigala nadis and Merkaba the main one( and the aura).So do you know the purpose of the single one in regards to the channels (if it has)?

P.s I know it is of topic but since this meditation was mentioned I thought of it as a good chance to ask.

1. I haven't combined it. I've just done it right after the SAMMAS meditation, but I will experiment with combining it tomorrow and let you know. What I will be trying is vibrating each letter whenever the shaft (first) and the serpents (later) penetrate each of the three chakras involved in SAMMAS. Why don't you open a topic where you share the results of your method and I share the results of mine after the first time and after some time of using it? It might prove useful for others.
2. Single serpent? From what I've experienced, it empowers every chakra (excluding the crown of course), the third eye and the psychic receptor created with this meditation. My theory is it also creates a secondary path for the kundalini to go into the third eye to empower it in a direct way, but I'm not ascended yet, so that's why it's just a theory.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:

On top of that there is the SAMMAS Azazel's meditation which you posted recently: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116

Are you saying that meditation empowers the chakra the OP asked about?

Νίκος said:
...Combining SAMMAS with Twin Serpent...

The meditations are separate in other words Alternate Nostril x5(or more), SAMMAS times an amount of reps, THEN Twin Serpent, then Alternate Nostril x5(or more).

So you don't combine the meditations, not a bad idea but it's better just to follow the instructions.

Νίκος said:
...Purpose of Single Serpent...
To empower the psychic receptor and the chakras except Sahasrara probably one of the reasons why perhaps working on Sahasrara a bit after Single Serpent helps that way it balances out the energy climb.

Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:
. Why don't you open a topic where you share the results of your method and I share the results of mine after the first time and after some time of using it? It might prove useful for others.
Thanks for answering!
As for the topic I will but tomorrow because I am done with these meditations for today.I hope you will have good results!

Thank you all for the answers! I came to the conclusion that actually it is better not to mess with them until I feel comfortable manipulating the chakras. Especially that while training Hell's army, I didn't notice a mention about it (at least, not at first glance), that's why I think I will start doing it only after its completion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back