Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sequence of Events leading to Creation of jews

So before their bloodthirsty "God" revealed himself to the jews with Moses, and before their bloodthirsty "God" revealed himself to Abraham, what were the jews ancestors considered to be? Were they gentiles and then got split off and programmed to become jews, or were they always jews with jewish souls?

In other words, what were their ancestors before they were even introduced to judaism? Gentiles? What were they before "the beginning" of judaism?

I think they were a newly created hybrid species. Probably the reptilian aliens took some gentile genes and mixed them with some of their own. Somehow similar to the orc creation in Lord of the rings where they used elf genes lol.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Were they gentiles and then got split off and programmed to become jews, or were they always jews with jewish souls?
You do not program Gentiles to "become jewish". You mix gentiles with greys and that's how you obtain a subhuman hybrid called jew.
TopoftheAbyss said:
Akhenaten was the first jew.
This is totally right. Egyptians hated him so much for trying replacing the original Pagan religion, they condemned him to Damnatio Memoriae. Plus I feel deeply disgusted everytime I look at stuff related to him lol

Pirate11 said:
CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Were they gentiles and then got split off and programmed to become jews, or were they always jews with jewish souls?
You do not program Gentiles to "become jewish". You mix gentiles with greys and that's how you obtain a subhuman hybrid called jew.
TopoftheAbyss said:
Akhenaten was the first jew.
This is totally right. Egyptians hated him so much for trying replacing the original Pagan religion, they condemned him to Damnatio Memoriae. Plus I feel deeply disgusted everytime I look at stuff related to him lol

Ah thank makes total sense now which may explain why Moses was kicked out of Egypt because he was probably an Akhenaten priest

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back