Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Short rtrs

Izzythegawd666

This is just me doing this(or me doing it soon),but I think we should do shorter rtrs after we do our bigger ones. Ex(example): do 6 rtrs and through out the day do 6 shorter ones. I believe it was hooded who said it's still effective even when shortened. If so you guys can do that. I am starting during passover. Hail satan. If I'm wrong, please, feel free to correct me.
HAIL SATAN !!!!

Lordbaphamet666 said:
This is just me doing this(or me doing it soon),but I think we should do shorter rtrs after we do our bigger ones. Ex(example): do 6 rtrs and through out the day do 6 shorter ones. I believe it was hooded who said it's still effective even when shortened. If so you guys can do that. I am starting during passover. Hail satan. If I'm wrong, please, feel free to correct me.
HAIL SATAN !!!!
HP HC never said that.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HAIL SATAN !!!!
HP HC never said that.
He replied to a question about it. I believe on "FAQ about the rtr" if not, can't really remember. But I do remember him or another priest saying it.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
HAIL SATAN !!!!
HP never said that.
If you mean as in the effectiveness if the effort you put in is even counted as a ritual , then it does if you do atleast 3 vibrations.
But isnt this something to do when really really low on energy or time. I spam full ones and if I want to then do the smaller reps( this is if I feel dissatisfied with my efforts throughout the day of spamming.
If you are getting burned out vibrating, just speak them out, then its still effective as a full ritual.
Take Care

Lordbaphamet666 said:
HAIL SATAN !!!!

Is 30 minutes or so not short already??? ( per RTR )

If you feel like you're doing too many theres nothing wrong with cutting back the number a bit instead of doing half RTRs oOf.

While the RTR is still effective even when you dont do as many, its not going to be AS effective. You get what you put in, if thats time and focus then it'll be affective regardless however, youre not gonna get the same result from 3 reps as you will from 9 unless you half ass the 9 reps. If you put the same amount of effort in, you will always get a better result from the 9. You probably misunderstood what they meant. I don't know exactly what post you are talking about but they were probably referring to the fact that you don't have to do hours of RTRs a day for it to have an affect in your day to day life and in weakening the jews, more is better in general ( when you're focused and not burnt out ). We have our limits, keep that in mind.

Arin said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HAIL SATAN !!!!

Is 30 minutes or so not short already??? ( per RTR )

If you feel like you're doing too many theres nothing wrong with cutting back the number a bit instead of doing half RTRs oOf.

While the RTR is still effective even when you dont do as many, its not going to be AS effective. You get what you put in, if thats time and focus then it'll be affective regardless however, youre not gonna get the same result from 3 reps as you will from 9 unless you half ass the 9 reps. If you put the same amount of effort in, you will always get a better result from the 9. You probably misunderstood what they meant. I don't know exactly what post you are talking about but they were probably referring to the fact that you don't have to do hours of RTRs a day for it to have an affect in your day to day life and in weakening the jews, more is better in general ( when you're focused and not burnt out ). We have our limits, keep that in mind.
Thank you, i knew it wouldn't be as effective as the 9, but if you are a little wipped and want to do a little more, only AFTER you do your main ones of course. I knew alot of the stuff you're saying before hand. This is if you just want to do a little more or a few quick ones in between. But you did help me realize something and for that i thank you.

I think what the O.P. is trying to say is can you use shorter sayings of the F-RTR.

From what I know is the F-RTR can be said 1, 3, or 9 times. In other words either a single word per word so in total the ritual takes about 2-3 minutes. 3 times probably another minute or almost two minutes so around 5ish or so minutes. And finally at 9 about 10-12 minutes.

While it's not wrong to vibrate the word almost mantrically. Some have stated short vibration sorta like a short humming breath. The fact of the matter is even speaking it in normal tone like Maxine states is enough. Sure your pumping more power out as vibration whether it's a moderate vibration or a long vibration.

But I think too many people are killing themselves over perfection and extreme overload. 50 minutes for 1 F-RTR, in 50 minutes Ghost in the Machine or myself as I did last year can probably fire off 9-10-11-12 F-RTRs.

Nothing wrong with some of the mantra pumpers. But at the end of the day despite raising enormous power on top of the power from Lilith's V/V/V meditation and SATANAS and maybe MerKaBa for some of you upper ranking members who delve into MerKaBa. Your really burning yourself out.

Personally I view the F-RTR more like a spamming tool. Do as many as possible type situation. Despite the direction of energy by visualizing the destruction of the glyph i.e. alephbet letters. And post programming direction. The Gods also interact with the energy.

Remember for you folks who did the Shema RTR. It was a primer and an ender. So for example you did Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Anti-confusion, Shema. Why would you close with the Shema or why even use the Shema as a primer. First to open up the enemy, then a closer to prevent the enemy from closing up the wound and on top of that to allow others to go in.

Remember the rituals of previous non-F-RTR i.e. multiple RTR was to allow weaker people to take a pop at the enemy. For example a .22 LR might not do extreme damage but if you hit a vital spot it can kill. Funny enough why other people who are higher ranking fire-off massive blasts of energy the little man i.e. the newer members newbies can get their vital shots in and cause damage. Like the Demonic Authority RNTR it allows the Gods to penetrate their spiritual World and set up the internal destruction of the enemy on top of other RNTRs and RTRs.

The F-RTR allows new people to HIT the enemy below the belt while other people are hitting harder the combination of weakening the enemy with previous multiple RTR/RNTR and current F-RTR allows brand spanking new members to deliver almost thermonuclear annihilation despite being new or newer.

So remember the entire basis of spamming the rituals is to give support to our newer members so they may deliver destructive strikes. Just like the Gods command the rituals to strike the enemy even the weakest most newest member can rest assure that the Gods use their F-RTR to hit hard despite being brand new.

Think Globally it's not just you it's over 100K members from all walks of life. It's a Global Coven and even the weakest require our support and that support is being propped by spamming and the Gods.

Finally don't burn yourself out even a single is fine for the day just try and raise your energies. In reality if you think about it after a certain period of time of spamming so much we probably will get to the range of levels were even a single F-RTR is considered spamming as the enemy is so weak. Sure people will ignore it and continue firing off 5-10 or more but remember the enemy and their foolishness of removing their psychic batteries is really making the F-RTR more vicious. Remember what HP Mageson666 said back about a week or two after the F-RTR release in '18. He said "The F-RTR is materializing as instantaneously as it's being launched."

The physical World is VERY slow but still remember as above mental and spiritual shit happens a lot faster.

Usthepeople666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

HC actually did say it and this has been mentioned many times in the past. If one is short on time then the RTR can be done with 3x each letter or even 1x each letter. If there are privacy issues then the letters can even be whispered or vibrated mentally with strong intent. All of these things do have an effect and work. This should not be invalidated as some people have situations where they just cant do them in the normal way.

However, these things should only be done if one has no other option. They shouldnt be done like this just for convenience or out of laziness. For example instead of doing 6 normal ones and then 6 "shortened" ones, OP would be better off just doing 7 or 8 normal ones instead. The shortened ones arent "bad" by any means, but they are arguably less effective than just doing 1 or 2 more normal ones in this case.

That being said, everyone is free to experiment with this and doing these "shortened" ones in addition is always still better than not doing anything extra at all.

Shael said:
Usthepeople666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

HC actually did say it and this has been mentioned many times in the past. If one is short on time then the RTR can be done with 3x each letter or even 1x each letter. If there are privacy issues then the letters can even be whispered or vibrated mentally with strong intent. All of these things do have an effect and work. This should not be invalidated as some people have situations where they just cant do them in the normal way.

However, these things should only be done if one has no other option. They shouldnt be done like this just for convenience or out of laziness. For example instead of doing 6 normal ones and then 6 "shortened" ones, OP would be better off just doing 7 or 8 normal ones instead. The shortened ones arent "bad" by any means, but they are arguably less effective than just doing 1 or 2 more normal ones in this case.

That being said, everyone is free to experiment with this and doing these "shortened" ones in addition is always still better than not doing anything extra at all.

Yes i read the FAQs.
I did write above though that it will be considered as a ritual but not as effective as 9 vibrations.

Still waiting for the second Saturn time to return :p

Also how much do you think is enough in a day?
I spammed 9 in the morning ( i did find it easier to spam in the saturn hour).

Take Care

Usthepeople666 said:

Take Care
1 RTR a day is the minimum for everyone, regardless of their situation. 2 RTRs is to really hammer in our victory, and 3 RTRs covers pretty much all corners. Personally I make sure to do atleast 3 a day, as one cycle (27x each letter). Anything above this will just further accelerate our victory.

If you want to be as effective and powerful as possible in your warfare, then the priority should be to ensure you will never burn out to any point where you cant do atleast 3 a day. Doing like 9 or more RTRs in one day is only useful if it still leaves you able to do atleast 3 on the day after. Consistency is the most important thing as we must not give the enemy any time to breathe.

Shael said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Take Care
1 RTR a day is the minimum for everyone, regardless of their situation. 2 RTRs is to really hammer in our victory, and 3 RTRs covers pretty much all corners. Personally I make sure to do atleast 3 a day, as one cycle (27x each letter). Anything above this will just further accelerate our victory.

If you want to be as effective and powerful as possible in your warfare, then the priority should be to ensure you will never burn out to any point where you cant do atleast 3 a day. Doing like 9 or more RTRs in one day is only useful if it still leaves you able to do atleast 3 on the day after. Consistency is the most important thing as we must not give the enemy any time to breathe.
Yes brother been doing atleast 6 for like a week.
I do ensure I dont burn out.
Also for quite a while I have been doing 4-6 so its like a habit now.
When I really need to hurry that was once I did one full in 9 min something.

Shael said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Take Care

Did 6 already . Dont worry :)

TopoftheAbyss said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HAIL SATAN !!!!
HP HC never said that.

I think we should all do what this username I've never seen says. He quoted A Clergy, after all.

Alright everyone, cut your Rituals down. Let's not do as much.

I think I will just do more instead. Sounds like they're getting desperate.

Aldrick said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HAIL SATAN !!!!
HP HC never said that.

I think we should all do what this username I've never seen says. He quoted A Clergy, after all.

Hahaha xD
Are there really that many infiltrators on this site?

Gear88 said:
I think what the O.P. is trying to say is can you use shorter sayings of the F-RTR.

From what I know is the F-RTR can be said 1, 3, or 9 times. In other words either a single word per word so in total the ritual takes about 2-3 minutes. 3 times probably another minute or almost two minutes so around 5ish or so minutes. And finally at 9 about 10-12 minutes.

While it's not wrong to vibrate the word almost mantrically. Some have stated short vibration sorta like a short humming breath. The fact of the matter is even speaking it in normal tone like Maxine states is enough. Sure your pumping more power out as vibration whether it's a moderate vibration or a long vibration.

But I think too many people are killing themselves over perfection and extreme overload. 50 minutes for 1 F-RTR, in 50 minutes Ghost in the Machine or myself as I did last year can probably fire off 9-10-11-12 F-RTRs.

Nothing wrong with some of the mantra pumpers. But at the end of the day despite raising enormous power on top of the power from Lilith's V/V/V meditation and SATANAS and maybe MerKaBa for some of you upper ranking members who delve into MerKaBa. Your really burning yourself out.

Personally I view the F-RTR more like a spamming tool. Do as many as possible type situation. Despite the direction of energy by visualizing the destruction of the glyph i.e. alephbet letters. And post programming direction. The Gods also interact with the energy.

Remember for you folks who did the Shema RTR. It was a primer and an ender. So for example you did Shema, 72, 42, Communications, Anti-confusion, Shema. Why would you close with the Shema or why even use the Shema as a primer. First to open up the enemy, then a closer to prevent the enemy from closing up the wound and on top of that to allow others to go in.

Remember the rituals of previous non-F-RTR i.e. multiple RTR was to allow weaker people to take a pop at the enemy. For example a .22 LR might not do extreme damage but if you hit a vital spot it can kill. Funny enough why other people who are higher ranking fire-off massive blasts of energy the little man i.e. the newer members newbies can get their vital shots in and cause damage. Like the Demonic Authority RNTR it allows the Gods to penetrate their spiritual World and set up the internal destruction of the enemy on top of other RNTRs and RTRs.

The F-RTR allows new people to HIT the enemy below the belt while other people are hitting harder the combination of weakening the enemy with previous multiple RTR/RNTR and current F-RTR allows brand spanking new members to deliver almost thermonuclear annihilation despite being new or newer.

So remember the entire basis of spamming the rituals is to give support to our newer members so they may deliver destructive strikes. Just like the Gods command the rituals to strike the enemy even the weakest most newest member can rest assure that the Gods use their F-RTR to hit hard despite being brand new.

Think Globally it's not just you it's over 100K members from all walks of life. It's a Global Coven and even the weakest require our support and that support is being propped by spamming and the Gods.

Finally don't burn yourself out even a single is fine for the day just try and raise your energies. In reality if you think about it after a certain period of time of spamming so much we probably will get to the range of levels were even a single F-RTR is considered spamming as the enemy is so weak. Sure people will ignore it and continue firing off 5-10 or more but remember the enemy and their foolishness of removing their psychic batteries is really making the F-RTR more vicious. Remember what HP Mageson666 said back about a week or two after the F-RTR release in '18. He said "The F-RTR is materializing as instantaneously as it's being launched."

The physical World is VERY slow but still remember as above mental and spiritual shit happens a lot faster.
Thank you. That's all I was trying to convey. Do you number daily and if you can squeeze a couple of shortened ones in, if you can.

Shael said:
Usthepeople666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Thank you. People swear they fucking know it all here.

Aldrick said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HAIL SATAN !!!!
HP HC never said that.

Aldrick, it truly saddens me that not only can you NOT comprehend basic understanding,but would come at me like that. You were the first person I really talked to when I first got here years ago(on gmail) I asked you if satan accepted blacks( you might remember). I even said on the forum to another satanist you were my fav(you are Aldrich Strickland right ?) If so you remember, if not then wrong person, but you still are wrong. I, as clear as fucking day wrote"we should do shorter rtrs AFTER we do our bigger ones" How fucking slow can you be ? Don't ever in you fucking life insinuate that I'm a troll or a fucking infiltrator. I barely write on here!!!! The fucking is your problem !?!?!? Think before you write!!!!!! Such bullshit!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Aldrick said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP HC never said that.

Aldrick, it truly saddens me that not only can you NOT comprehend basic understanding,but would come at me like that. You were the first person I really talked to when I first got here years ago(on gmail) I asked you if satan accepted blacks( you might remember). I even said on the forum to another satanist you were my fav(you are Aldrich Strickland right ?) If so you remember, if not then wrong person, but you still are wrong. I, as clear as fucking day wrote"we should do shorter rtrs AFTER we do our bigger ones" How fucking slow can you be ? Don't ever in you fucking life insinuate that I'm a troll or a fucking infiltrator. I barely write on here!!!! The fucking is your problem !?!?!? Think before you write!!!!!! Such bullshit!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

Ohh Okay, thanks for clarifying.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back