Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Murdered Pagans

https://stellarhousepublishing.com/victims/

Check out this link and remember all the people that died so we can have this platform right here and now

I am aware some of the people were us in the past lives yes. This is a good article to spread but it’s not mainly focused on pagans however seeing a long list like that might make some people think.

The funny part is that sometimes Jews were victims of their own program.

Ghost in the Machine said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

Check out this link and remember all the people that died so we can have this platform right here and now

You know some of those people were us in a past life right?

Kinda weird to think about, honestly. Maybe thats just me though, lol. Its weird to think that I may have one or more lives that I don't remember. Can't speak for everyone but I don't remember my past lives at all atm.

Ghost in the Machine said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

You know some of those people were us in a past life right?

What makes you think I'm not aware of this fact?

[/quote]You know some of those people were us in a past life right?[/quote]

I was thinking about that it’s really interesting if you came to JoS you were destined to or sent by the Gods. I wonder if the HPS were very important spiritual leaders or pharaohs, etc, in ancient civilizations like Hitler.

jew-rub-hands.gif

You know some of those people were us in a past life right?[/quote]

I was thinking about that it’s really interesting if you came to JoS you were destined to or sent by the Gods. I wonder if the HPS were very important spiritual leaders or pharaohs, etc, in ancient civilizations like Hitler.[/quote]

I think it’s more like been a certain family of people or soul group that has done that through different incarnations in different places and cultures throughout time. Some of them are probably Gods now. I would not be suprised if our HPs or some of them at least were important people back then as well. Like Hitler was a Leader today like he was in ancient Egypt he probably was in other incarnations important.

It seems to me this is more based upon the development of a person and maturity of the soul than anything else. So the devolved people will naturally end up there. So yes someone could work themselves up to be a leader or influential person or celebrity or rich or whatever. But it would not be done the way it is in today’s world. If we were to follow the way of nature at least. Today’s system is backwards. All of us on here that meditate and work on things especially older souls would be way up there in a Satanic world compared to the normies lol. Plus those people actually would have worth it values unlike today and actually be a guide to people and help them instead of being parasites. That’s what sucks about the Jew world.

I confirm what the High Priests said about defeating the enemy. We need to hit the root that is the jews and their slavery programs such as xianity, ilsam and communism, will fall very easily because only the jews support and run these programs physically on this planet, obviously their superiors support on a higher level these programs. But with the defeat of the jews, the enemy will inevitably lose this ability to control our peoples through this infiltrated hybrid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back