Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Counter Energy

Wayofthegods

So, something pissed me off. The fire erupts inside. So I go somewhere to hide. Then I lay down and just try to void. My mind is silent and I'm just sitting there, like ohhh....kkkkk.....anytime now.

As thoughts are bouncing around that, arint conscious. I'm ready to get up and tear someone apart.

And.....any....time now, sigh. I thought Aries anger was not long lasting....ok are you done yet? No need to rage for 5 hours?

Like come on, sometime today, you CAN just calm the fuck down. I'm like laying there perfectly fine, as this other person is just trying to claw out of me.

I'm like I wish there was something to chant, somewhere. That could just turn it off. I've tried chanting Pisces, chanting water, invoking water.

It just steams, and gets more angry. So I'm just wondering if anyone knows. There has got to be a way to just cancel out energy.

Aldrick said:
So, something pissed me off. The fire erupts inside. So I go somewhere to hide. Then I lay down and just try to void. My mind is silent and I'm just sitting there, like ohhh....kkkkk.....anytime now.

As thoughts are bouncing around that, arint conscious. I'm ready to get up and tear someone apart.

And.....any....time now, sigh. I thought Aries anger was not long lasting....ok are you done yet? No need to rage for 5 hours?

Like come on, sometime today, you CAN just calm the fuck down. I'm like laying there perfectly fine, as this other person is just trying to claw out of me.

I'm like I wish there was something to chant, somewhere. That could just turn it off. I've tried chanting Pisces, chanting water, invoking water.

It just steams, and gets more angry. So I'm just wondering if anyone knows. There has got to be a way to just cancel out energy.

I've been experiencing this too, the sun is powerful right now in Aries so the fire element is amplified in people who already have it quite high or as their prominent element. It's extra potent on Sundays.

I've been using water element to severely quell this, visualizing myself being doused in powerful cold torrential waterfalls and fully intending to lower my fire and raise my water. Really 'feel' the icy coldness of the water. Visualizing cold dark waters like a black-blue ocean will also help with grounding and control. Anger is very distracting and is wild energy like that of the berserker so you really have to take time to focus and sufficiently enough to get some control.

Looking at images also helps to associate it on the astral:

1.jpg

vZRpbNA.jpg

14549955304_908f9dbc6b_b.jpg

Additionally I tend to listen to water ambiance like ocean waves, raindrops, streams, waterfalls, being underwater, etc, etc. It's primarily red energy and fire element, so counter it with water and blue.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Aldrick said:

I've been experiencing this too, the sun is powerful right now in Aries so the fire element is amplified in people who already have it quite high or as their prominent element. It's extra potent on Sundays.

I've been using water element to severely quell this, visualizing myself being doused in powerful cold torrential waterfalls and fully intending to lower my fire and raise my water. Really 'feel' the icy coldness of the water. Visualizing cold dark waters like a black-blue ocean will also help with grounding and control. Anger is very distracting and is wild energy like that of the berserker so you really have to take time to focus and sufficiently enough to get some control.

Looking at images also helps to associate it on the astral:

1.jpg

vZRpbNA.jpg

14549955304_908f9dbc6b_b.jpg

Additionally I tend to listen to water ambiance like ocean waves, raindrops, streams, waterfalls, being underwater, etc, etc. It's primarily red energy and fire element, so counter it with water and blue.

After 10 hours, I asked for help. Azazel came and said it was stuck. 5 minutes later it was completely gone.

Hail Azazel!

I've had very similar experiences lately, and although I agree with Ghost, I think some of these are also attacks.

The enemy is trying hard to cause chaos in our lives, distract us from our duties. I can feel anger ready to rise up at any given moment sometimes, over trivial things mostly. Tune it out if you can. Unclench.

And of course if you can't...FRTR that shit.

I feel like I recall you saying somewhere that you have some manner of Scorpio emphasis in your chart. This advice could be coming from a place of complete naïveté on my part but perhaps doing some work with the Earth element could help in conjunction with focusing on the calming aspects of Water.

FancyMancy said:
What about a backlash of the opposite Element?
I’ve found that a black aura and taking in earth are great for grounding but also I looooove to take my anger out in RTRs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back