Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No communist USA: Bernie sanders drops out of presidential race

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1155156

The RTR is working. But this isn’t over, Biden isn’t nearly good enough of a candidate to actually be the nominee. The DNC has to have a wildcard they are waiting to pull out. Thoughts?

Too much auntie semitizum. "Damn. We've lost this one. Better regroup."

Is it just me or does Biden feel similar to a Grey? I can't be the only one seeing this?
merlin_156594189_c92c5ca5-bd9f-401f-8395-72432887df14-articleLarge.jpg

PS: I do not know anything about Biden himself or about his campaign. I just googled his face.

Shael said:
Is it just me or does Biden feel similar to a Grey? I can't be the only one seeing this?

PS: I do not know anything about Biden himself or about his campaign. I just googled his face.
He also likes underage girls.

The jew who asked for money from the stupid goym dont give refunds, AHAHAHAHAHA.
Now lets see what will happen with that child sniffer (creepy uncle Joe).

Shael said:

I don't see the grey thing but Biden has dementia and he's very funny.

Neither of them stand a chance against Trump, BTW.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Big win, he was a dangerous issue.

No... Not really. Any satanist who knows anything about American politics, would think of this as a loss.

Cause if Sanders would have been elected the nominee:
1. He wouldnt only ACTUALLY got even 0.0000001% chance at beating Trump(+ the fact that Trump has over 50% approval rating)
2. He would have kicked off the establishment democrats(Clintons and Obamas people) and brought in the communists
3. Trump would have slaughtered Sanders and his commmie-kikes in the debates, ultimately showing Americans how retarded Communism is.

I dont really see how this would be a win at all, as in, that it sounds like youre saying that Sanders could have beaten Trump. :shock: :shock:

:D I felt joy from this.

This is definitely one of the best Passover's for the Jews thus far *laughs hysterically* :lol:

What I'd pay to see the horrified faces of so many kikes right now. They're definitely crashing and burning at this point :twisted:

Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No... Not really. Any satanist who knows anything about American politics, would think of this as a loss.

1. He wouldnt only ACTUALLY got even 0.0000001% chance at beating Trump(+ the fact that Trump has over 50% approval rating)
2. He would have kicked off the establishment democrats(Clintons and Obamas people) and brought in the communists
3. Trump would have slaughtered Sanders and his commmie-kikes in the debates, ultimately showing Americans how retarded Communism is.

I dont really see how this would be a win at all, as in, that it sounds like youre saying that Sanders could have beaten Trump. :shock: :shock:
If Sanders was actually elected nominee, the jews might choose to (and are fully capable of) arranging a little accident for Trump. Remember what happened to JFK...

Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

He is dangerous because there are many naive degenerate liberals in America who like the ideas of having free money to smoke more weed or to open all borders, and they would vote that sick old jewish fuck who promises the heavens but will just destroy America.

Biden is probably Possessed by enemy entities is where that feeling comes from. I mean not possessed like a puppet per say like you might think of in the movies but they tell him what to do by influencing his thoughts or even controlling them.

This is good news. Also trump is moving to defund the WHO and expose it that is good too.

The thing to note is that Bernie has merely only dropped out of the campaign. He will no longer be campaigning, but he's still in the riding and can be voted for. But the way the mainstream news is pushing this, they're making it sound like he's completely dropped out of the running, which is a good thing. It's turning a lot of people's minds off him in a hurry, which will drastically hurt his numbers in the long run.

The reason this is a win is not about the President race as Bernie would not win against Trump. Its about not allowing Bernie the position of power within the Democratic Party to stack the offices of power within the Party with insane Marxists.

Few years ago, before the severe dimentia, before the severe Alzheimer's, while he could still speak....
Joe Biden said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

Talking about  the prosecuter who was investigating a Ukrainian gas company for an extremely high amount of corruption. The strange thing is Joe Biden's son had a job as one of the leading people in that gas company while Joe Biden was vice president, and Hunter Biden made more than 3 Million $ from this corrupt company.

This same gas company received a huge amount of American tax money as an attempt to "Restore Ukraine's energy production" in a bill that was started by congressmen who are also the founders of the Green New Deal to erase all of America's gas production. Strange these politicians want to remove all of America's gas production, but at the same time want to fund Ukraine's increase in gas production, for a company that Joe Biden's son was on the leading board of, while joe biden was vice president.

So a Ukrainian prosecutor who had the job of investigating and punishing corruption was iinvestigating this company that Hunter Biden was "working for" (working for in quotes because he never actually did anything and never went there, but they gave him $3Million.)

Joe Biden in public on video talking about how if they did not fire this prosecuter, then he is going to leave Ukraine in 6 hours and go back to America, and Ukraine is not going to get a Billion $ of American tax money that Obama already agreed to give them. And he was 100% serious. "But didn't Obama already agree to give them the money? I said call him, I'm telling you, you're not getting the money if that prosecuter is not fired."

Which is the absolute clearest example of quid pro quo bribery and is extremely illegal. The same thing that the democrats were hinting and lying about trying to say that Trump did and tried to impeach him for it even though Trump 100% never did anything like that and the transcript of the phonecall proves it. And at the same time you have Biden on camera bragging and laughing about doing exactly that, and none of the democrats care.

Biden's family also recieved at least about half a million of American tax payer's dollars that were given to Iraq as part of a deal meant to rebuild more houses in Iraq. And Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden also recieved 1.5 Billion $ from the Chinese government as a fake investment deal.

Hunter Biden is an actual crackhead who never had a real job in his entire life. And he was kicked out of the Navy after only a few months for failing drug tests. There's publicly available reports of Hunter Biden crashing a car that he rented and the company he rented it from found crack-cocaine and crack pipes in the car. Never had a job in his entire life. But for some reason, all these foreign governments thought that Hunter Biden is the most qualified person to recieve all these investments and fake jobs and paid Hunter Biden more than 2 Billion $ total while Joe Biden was vice president.

Joe's brother was also involved in this kind of stuff and also recieved millionsof corrupt dollars.

"Swamp Watch: The History of the Bidens and Ukraine" said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkKP0w0MD8w

This same guy, responsible for such an extreme amount of crime and corruption, and now so Alzheimer's that he can't even put together one sentence. And he is supposed to be the next president....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back