Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about psychic powers

ghost kid

What would it feel like to wake up all your psychic powers at the same time?

ghost kid said:

Insanity from the inability to cope.

You need to work your way up to such a thing because if one day you woke up to suddenly see and hear everything going on on the astral with no trained control or gradual acclimation, you would not be able to handle it.

It's an entirely different world perception than what you're used to, trust me. When you work up to it though and get used to a little at a time and learn to control aspects of it, it's a walk in the park. Other species open to the astral recognize it as normal and natural, we would only find it terrifying at first because we're not used to it even though if it weren't for the enemy it would be a normal thing to us like breathing.

Ghost in the Machine said:
ghost kid said:

You need to work your way up to such a thing because if one day you woke up to suddenly see and hear everything going on on the astral with no trained control or gradual acclimation, you would not be able to handle it.

It's an entirely different world perception than what you're used to, trust me. When you work up to it though and get used to a little at a time and learn to control aspects of it, it's a walk in the park. Other species open to the astral recognize it as normal and natural, we would only find it terrifying at first because we're not used to it even though if it weren't for the enemy it would be a normal thing to us like breathing.

If I got satan into my lucid dreams for advice.What do you think he would say?

ghost kid said:
ghost kid said:

I've got some advice for you as you're very likely a teenager who just found Satanism. I used to be in your shoes too, thinking about everything that would happen or I would experience and always looking for people's experiences to mentally masturbate. Remember not to trust everything people say for once, because many are deluded and are just ego seeking. Instead of asking for everybody's experience you should create your own experiences, sure knowing people's experiences is easy and pleasurful but you should rather concentrate your mind on advancing yourself without having expectations, because expectations are a bitch and will just demotivate you, as what could take a person 5 years could take another one 10 years, understand? There's gonna be people who are gonna tell you they raised their kundalini in 2 years but those people are just full of shit. Good luck

ghost kid said:

I'm not a mediator, your relationship and interactions with Satan whatever their shape or form is your own.

Dreams are subject to misinterpretation and interference, don't take them as 100% what they seem to be right off the bat.

Yeah, ghost kid, honestly - it might be exciting and cool and things, but it's also not easy work for nearly every person. It's OK to have your head in the clouds a bit, but you really do need to come down to Earth and walk, and feel how much effort is needed to walk on the ground after floating around in space for ages. It can be a right old slog, but the point I am making here is to make sure that you do not crash down onto the ground, because then you might lose all of the encouragement and you'll be turned off from it all. It is best to not expect things, because as Aquarius said, and as I've said before, experiences can lead to big, fecking disappointments, and they can ruin your day - and your life if you decide the reality of Spirituality didn't meet your head-in-the-clouds expectations.

There is no competition with other Spiritual Satanists. You go at your own pace, and make sure that you are moving forward towards actual goals - however long that takes. If you need to travel on a long journey, you can see where you are going, but you must focus on the path or road which you are travelling now, because if you don't stay focussed, you might fall off a cliff, and you don't want to fall off a cliff; or you might crash into a tree, and you don't want to crash into a tree; they don't move, and you'll be in a lot of pain. The roots of the tree take time to go down into the Earth; you must also not rush things either. Not only because it will disappoint you, if you are prone to disappointment, but also because - as said - you can damage yourself severely. Literally, you could go insane from too much too quickly. Pace yourself, and start lowly and slowly, then build up from there. The Mind, Soul and Physical Body all need time to adjust and adapt to the increases of Spiritual workings. You can't be a body-builder after one visit to the gym, and you will definitely not be the World's Strongest Man in a couple of months.

Good luck! Check on the forum for experiences. You could see my posts, where I mention about seeing a blue blob, and read other posts in those threads, as well. At first, I wasn't certain if users here (well, on the other forum) were crackpots, but they actually claimed things actually happened actually, and not in a fantasy, sci-fi, game or programme/film setting, but in actual real-life - and others claimed the same things. Then I experienced something, and others experienced very similar things, as well. "Coincidences" go only so far! (You should realise sooner or later that "coincidences" are not merely accidental!!) You can do it, and you can do it well. Good luck.

FancyMancy said:
Yeah, ghost kid, honestly - it might be exciting and cool and things, but it's also not easy work for nearly every person. It's OK to have your head in the clouds a bit, but you really do need to come down to Earth and walk, and feel how much effort is needed to walk on the ground after floating around in space for ages. It can be a right old slog, but the point I am making here is to make sure that you do not crash down onto the ground, because then you might lose all of the encouragement and you'll be turned off from it all. It is best to not expect things, because as Aquarius said, and as I've said before, experiences can lead to big, fecking disappointments, and they can ruin your day - and your life if you decide the reality of Spirituality didn't meet your head-in-the-clouds expectations.

There is no competition with other Spiritual Satanists. You go at your own pace, and make sure that you are moving forward towards actual goals - however long that takes. If you need to travel on a long journey, you can see where you are going, but you must focus on the path or road which you are travelling now, because if you don't stay focussed, you might fall off a cliff, and you don't want to fall off a cliff; or you might crash into a tree, and you don't want to crash into a tree; they don't move, and you'll be in a lot of pain. The roots of the tree take time to go down into the Earth; you must also not rush things either. Not only because it will disappoint you, if you are prone to disappointment, but also because - as said - you can damage yourself severely. Literally, you could go insane from too much too quickly. Pace yourself, and start lowly and slowly, then build up from there. The Mind, Soul and Physical Body all need time to adjust and adapt to the increases of Spiritual workings. You can't be a body-builder after one visit to the gym, and you will definitely not be the World's Strongest Man in a couple of months.

Good luck! Check on the forum for experiences. You could see my posts, where I mention about seeing a blue blob, and read other posts in those threads, as well. At first, I wasn't certain if users here (well, on the other forum) were crackpots, but they actually claimed things actually happened actually, and not in a fantasy, sci-fi, game or programme/film setting, but in actual real-life - and others claimed the same things. Then I experienced something, and others experienced very similar things, as well. "Coincidences" go only so far! (You should realise sooner or later that "coincidences" are not merely accidental!!) You can do it, and you can do it well. Good luck.
Honestly, the best thing a new Satanist can do to start to believe in powers is to first start to meditate and second to do a spell to attract specific things, let's say you want a new computer, do a spell for 40 days (or more if it's not enough) and see the results. Waiting to have powers and expecting big things may be disappointing.
I'm a SS for almost 4 years now and while Satanism helped me a lot I do not have big powers, I did have some little psychic experiences but that is it (I do believe this happened because before we did not have the F-Rtr and I did not clean/unblock/free my soul and chakras, I only empowered them). What made me believe in magic was all the experiences I had with spells, things that I have attracted and made with spells. Of course, you cannot expect to do big spells like winning the lottery if you a beginner but smaller things are easier and a good way to make you believe in magick.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:

Honestly, the best thing a new Satanist can do to start to believe in powers is to first start to meditate and second to do a spell to attract specific things, let's say you want a new computer, do a spell for 40 days (or more if it's not enough) and see the results. Waiting to have powers and expecting big things may be disappointing.
I'm a SS for almost 4 years now and while Satanism helped me a lot I do not have big powers, I did have some little psychic experiences but that is it (I do believe this happened because before we did not have the F-Rtr and I did not clean/unblock/free my soul and chakras, I only empowered them). What made me believe in magic was all the experiences I had with spells, things that I have attracted and made with spells. Of course, you cannot expect to do big spells like winning the lottery if you a beginner but smaller things are easier and a good way to make you believe in magick.
Nice one!

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
Nice one!

I think the first act of magic that convinced me of my own powers when I was newer was cleaning negativity out of my soul to get rid of anxiety. Used to have panic attacks when I was younger several years ago that would go on for hours in a day, decided to experiment with a cleaning method and anxiety was gone completely in just 3 minutes. Got rid of entire phobias too, really amazed me.

Second one was biokinesis in getting rid of a genetic malady. Took some time, but to see something that would never go away despite years of various treatments, medical aid, etc simply vanish completely with just willpower in a matter of a couple months was the most incredible thing to me.

If you want to see results and magic, you can't just wish and hope for something like being able to lift cars with your mind, you need to start small and build up with what you can do, and you need to put in the effort and recognize that some of it will take time.

The idea of magic being real when I was newer was so unbelievably exciting, but nowadays I hardly feel that excitement or 'specialness' of it anymore, it just feels like a normal everyday thing to me now, kind of dull even. You get used to it I guess, but on the occasion some abilities will still surprise me.

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
Nice one!

I think the first act of magic that convinced me of my own powers when I was newer was cleaning negativity out of my soul to get rid of anxiety. Used to have panic attacks when I was younger several years ago that would go on for hours in a day, decided to experiment with a cleaning method and anxiety was gone completely in just 3 minutes. Got rid of entire phobias too, really amazed me.

Second one was biokinesis in getting rid of a genetic malady. Took some time, but to see something that would never go away despite years of various treatments, medical aid, etc simply vanish completely with just willpower in a matter of a couple months was the most incredible thing to me.

If you want to see results and magic, you can't just wish and hope for something like being able to lift cars with your mind, you need to start small and build up with what you can do, and you need to put in the effort and recognize that some of it will take time.

The idea of magic being real when I was newer was so unbelievably exciting, but nowadays I hardly feel that excitement or 'specialness' of it anymore, it just feels like a normal everyday thing to me now, kind of dull even. You get used to it I guess, but on the occasion some abilities will still surprise me.
Excellent. I am saying this for ghost kid to read and also anyone else, of course -

I can't speak for you nor anyone else, but I would think pre-Magick experiences what you/anyone might experience might be what I actually have experienced - what I said; the "coincidences" - and I have had a...fucking lot of them, some small and meh-type ones, and other big, direct and exact ones - and seeing the blob/dots of colour/light after doing a meditation working, before its completion. I admit that doubt does try creeping into my mind constantly, nearly incessantly, but I cannot, in any form or in any way, doubt what I have experienced, and with it being similar to what others have also experienced. I am by no means advanced, compared to many here, and compared to some newer Spiritual Satanists here, but new and old, mature and immature, experiences have been similar - and I consider that to be a deliberate or accidental or Natural type of peer-review; we may not intend to do peer-review directly or deliberately, but it still happens regardless and the results coincide with the respective workings and meditations. Creepy doubt can try, but merely this intended-or-unintended, deliberate-or-accidental peer-reviewing wins completely.

If someone like me, who has hardly been sprouting, can say this, and others who are growing and others who are blossoming can also say this, then...well...what does that say?! Lol. Expectations can conquer experiences, or if we want to go for more, better alliteration - expectations can exterminate experiences, at least from what I have found in myself and reading others' posts and elsewhere. It's not to go blindly into workings and meditations; it's to be focussed on the working/meditation job at hand and seeing it through to completion, or repetition if need-be. I can be so doubtful, but I still cannot deny the experiences, which others share separately, which I have had. Doubt might linger, but stubbornness can be used positively! Will and resolve!

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
Nice one!

Excellent. I am saying this for ghost kid to read and also anyone else, of course -

I can't speak for you nor anyone else, but I would think pre-Magick experiences what you/anyone might experience might be what I actually have experienced - what I said; the "coincidences" - and I have had a...fucking lot of them, some small and meh-type ones, and other big, direct and exact ones - and seeing the blob/dots of colour/light after doing a meditation working, before its completion. I admit that doubt does try creeping into my mind constantly, nearly incessantly, but I cannot, in any form or in any way, doubt what I have experienced, and with it being similar to what others have also experienced. I am by no means advanced, compared to many here, and compared to some newer Spiritual Satanists here, but new and old, mature and immature, experiences have been similar - and I consider that to be a deliberate or accidental or Natural type of peer-review; we may not intend to do peer-review directly or deliberately, but it still happens regardless and the results coincide with the respective workings and meditations. Creepy doubt can try, but merely this intended-or-unintended, deliberate-or-accidental peer-reviewing wins completely.

If someone like me, who has hardly been sprouting, can say this, and others who are growing and others who are blossoming can also say this, then...well...what does that say?! Lol. Expectations can conquer experiences, or if we want to go for more, better alliteration - expectations can exterminate experiences, at least from what I have found in myself and reading others' posts and elsewhere. It's not to go blindly into workings and meditations; it's to be focussed on the working/meditation job at hand and seeing it through to completion, or repetition if need-be. I can be so doubtful, but I still cannot deny the experiences, which others share separately, which I have had. Doubt might linger, but stubbornness can be used positively! Will and resolve!
Latelly I been having doubts the problem is that I have experienced enough to where this should not happen. I think it's the enemy trying to fuck us up. Even with all the proof that the Jos give and with all this situation in the world which is exposing the jews so hard I find it weird that i have these doubts.

I always try to push them away, i remember all the Truth that I've read on the sites and it makes so much sense that I can only believe in it.

But yeah Brother you are not Alone in this, let's try our best to push it away as best as we can. We both know what the Truth is and we did have many experiences, of course having telekinesis or something like this would help lol but I know that It takes time to have these kind of powers.

FancyMancy said:
I admit that doubt does try creeping into my mind constantly, nearly incessantly, but I cannot, in any form or in any way, doubt what I have experienced

This is why discipline and a routine based programme is extremely important, you can experience and demonstrate to yourself "miracles" and still after a day doubt it. It happens .. until you do it again/happens, and again until it becomes a normality and then other aspects come into play and those are based on the past experiences, expanding continually. Basically learning.

Doubt in this case is irrational. and it reveals actually that you don't know things. You doubt what you don't know or control.

Also this is because the actual situations are way above the normality of a past' chronological life and beliefs, this is gradually instated in action and being.

It is a matter of consciousness, this is the expanding of it.

Not to mention the perverted attacks from the enemy that instate the opposite of what we achieve and aspire.
So the actions and discipline of the masculine side and mechanical side creates a base of which the female side expands and gets a place of victory.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:

Latelly I been having doubts the problem is that I have experienced enough to where this should not happen. I think it's the enemy trying to fuck us up. Even with all the proof that the Jos give and with all this situation in the world which is exposing the jews so hard I find it weird that i have these doubts.

I always try to push them away, i remember all the Truth that I've read on the sites and it makes so much sense that I can only believe in it.

But yeah Brother you are not Alone in this, let's try our best to push it away as best as we can. We both know what the Truth is and we did have many experiences, of course having telekinesis or something like this would help lol but I know that It takes time to have these kind of powers.
nakedhill said:
FancyMancy said:
I admit that doubt does try creeping into my mind constantly, nearly incessantly, but I cannot, in any form or in any way, doubt what I have experienced

This is why discipline and a routine based programme is extremely important, you can experience and demonstrate to yourself "miracles" and still after a day doubt it. It happens .. until you do it again/happens, and again until it becomes a normality and then other aspects come into play and those are based on the past experiences, expanding continually. Basically learning.

Doubt in this case is irrational. and it reveals actually that you don't know things. You doubt what you don't know or control.

Also this is because the actual situations are way above the normality of a past' chronological life and beliefs, this is gradually instated in action and being.

It is a matter of consciousness, this is the expanding of it.

Not to mention the perverted attacks from the enemy that instate the opposite of what we achieve and aspire.
So the actions and discipline of the masculine side and mechanical side creates a base of which the female side expands and gets a place of victory.
I didn't mean to steal your thread,
ghost kid said:
, but hopefully you can get something out of these replies.

Actually, I meant to say "I cannot, in any form or in any way, deny what I have experienced". It is irrational. It just doesn't make sense, and like luis said, despite the actual truth slapping us in the face, we're basically like christians - ignoring (although, not ignoring) the actual, real-life proof of reality; doubting it, despite the truth being right there. Like I have said that saying - looks like duck, smells like duck, tastes like duck...must be chicken. Dafuq? Magick and Occultism is very different than abrahamism - the Mind is/can be so stubborn. I think this gets so deeply into Psychology - there are many levels and sub-levels and things (in a way, it could be like the machines members have seen in the Astral realm, machines which go on and on forever without end, extremely huge machines which go in directions as far as the eye, or Third Eye, can see, in a dimension of the Astral realm; our Minds are like this, in a way - cleaning out the crap in the different 'levels' and consciousnesses and the job is seemingly never finished); while on the surface or higher levels we can love Magick and Spirituality, the deeper levels are still infested with things, and they need a good, deep, spring clean, and that can be a slog. When Hitler said about the continual struggle, He might have meant only Physically in war against the disgusting enemy, but His words have so much depth to them. Seeing as the jew steals from Gentiles, allow me to steal from the jew - this slog is separating the wheat from the chaff ("unquenchable fire" - taking a long time to change the output of these ongoing machines in our Minds), dividing things into their correct places and sorting things out properly so we can be properly.

I have to say that this is happening now, I have never felt this way which is why I think it's the enemy.

Like you said it's weird, i cannot deny the Truth either as it's not logical but this feeling of doubts it's horrible, it's happening every time i meditate and do the Final Rtr lately, i can somewhat push it away but it's not good.

I wonder if these are the spells the enemy is doing. Luckily i feel better now but it's weird.

luis said:
I have to say that this is happening now, I have never felt this way which is why I think it's the enemy.

Like you said it's weird, i cannot deny the Truth either as it's not logical but this feeling of doubts it's horrible, it's happening every time i meditate and do the Final Rtr lately, i can somewhat push it away but it's not good.

I wonder if these are the spells the enemy is doing. Luckily i feel better now but it's weird.
I hope what I'm about to say might give a bit of an insight into it, in one way or another. When I was a christian, in all moods and levels of consciousness, I used to praise the jew-on-a-stick a lot, all the time, in more or less everything I did - eating, before sleeping, waking up, watching TV or film, being guilty while/after masturbating, seeing something nice or cool, playing games, listening to music, etc., etc., etc. All of these are different moods and levels of consciousness. In some games, I could become so engrossed in them that I could lose myself in them, but I'd still be praising the kike-on-a-cross. A time after I left that evil, and after I had dedicated here, I noticed it still trying to happen a bit. It didn't happen a lot of the time, but if I was gaming, for example, being lost and engrossed in it, the thought came out of nowhere. Cleaning out the crap and bad energies and things must go in all moods and levels of consciousness. Like the never-ending machines seen in a dimention on the Astral realm.

What I'm about to say might be a bit difficult to follow - the jew cannot reign forever, but our mechanics, in Physical and Spiritual terms, can continue on and on forever, becoming ever more and never decreasing, like those machines seen in a dimention of the Astral realm; our mechanics, Physical and Spiritual, can go on and on and on, further and further. So along in the distance of these never-ending machines, the jew's crap can go only so far - for some, they are incapable of going past the jew crap to where they are in their own mechanics again, because they die or they don't have the necessary tools to achieve this; we just have to go past the end point, in our mechanics, past where the jew's crap has been and reached, to reclaim our own selves. Once we see our own mechanics again, which the jew's crap has not managed to reach yet, then we can know who we are. Then we can clean up the crap back where we went away from, which can take years or lifetimes, as we know. Whatever we are, good or bad, increases naturally. The jew knows that, as well - teach a Child something and s/he will be like that in their Adulthood. (Although, with Spiritual Satan Souls having been/being reincarnated now, this can work for only so long before their Soul takes over.)

After we have slaughtered an enemy within our midst - because in the parts of our mechanics where we have been, there would be agents who look exactly like the area, who maintain the jew crap in us and who we need to get rid of - we must clean up the mess and get rid of all of the blood and guts and stains. We must re-decorate, re-furnish, and re-sanctify what is ours, and even then, there can still be an air of the enemy remaining, maybe a smell or just the feeling that it's still there. The remnants can be in our memory/Mind which might come out manifest in Physicality, and we have to sort it out again while continuing the other things. We must be partisan in what we want because if we are driving along all merilly and we lose focus for a split-second, we could crash and then that above with the problems of having crashed, popped a tire, smashed our car up, injured ourself... would be extra hassle on top of it.

Maybe there are some Astrological influences at the moment and/or Elemental things happening. Perhaps, with the removal of the enemy shield/egregor around us, we are losing comfort and we are exposed a bit, while we build-up our own Auras of Protection and build-up our own defences and strengthen our arsenal. In one way or another, in one mood or another, in one level of consciousness or another, we have become reliant on and comfortable with the thorn in our side. It might hurt to take it out, but that's better. There may be pus and a reaction to the thorn having been there, but that's good - you are healing. I can remember someone I know saying that when they first went into a church, because I invited them, that they did feel a sense of calm in it. With the removal of the straightjackets around us, we are different and it is unusual and uncomfortable for a while being able to move and dance around. When we've worn a plaster on a cut on our skin and we remove it, the air getting to it feels different because we've become accustomed to the plaster being on. Hey - watch Shawshank Redemption. Morgan Freeman's character, despite having been let out of jail and now working in a shop or supermarket, still needs to ask permission to go piss from his supervisor.

(I think) This, all what I have said, is, in one way or another, the reason why:

• we cannot change others' minds;
  • it is difficult to change our own minds;
  • many christians and muslims are doomed (or "damned"), including christianised atheism;
  • things can be fucking difficult;
  • the struggle continues

The jew knows this and these things, and its anti-Human, anti-Nature, anti-Science, anti-Spiritual programmes of death and destruction were designed to cause these, and many more, problems - and remember that we're not the first Planet to be castrated and be made impotent. I cannot put words into Lord Hitler's mouth, but He must have understood all of these things - and He is not only a strong and powerful Human person, He is now also a God, or Demi-God (because I think having completing the Magnum Opus there are still other steps, I think I read before). With one's Third Eye open and clean and empowered, it becomes increasingly impossible to be deceived, so He must know these things, in saying about the continual struggle.

Remember, also, that the Saturnine cult, the jew, uses Saturn to damn us. The number 6 is of hard work and labour. The jew is master of Physicality. It has been created to be materialistic, so in and of its very nature it is 6, Saturnine, materialistic - to bring, force, drag us down to the ground and then push us under, deeper and bury us. I think I have come to realise, or I am coming to realise, that Saturn is not an evil Planet; he is just a strict father and knows what's best for us. He brings us down to Earth, getting our heads out of the clouds, bringing us back to reality. That's good - we can wake up from fantasy, and we can build-up from the ground proper, sturdy foundations properly - perhaps more than once if we need to. The more we do things, the more it becomes. Repetition is key, so if Saturn hurts us, then I think over lifetimes these repeated jabs and slaps to the face push and force us into a way which Saturn wants us to realise and learn. If I am not mistaken, Saturn is discipline - and you can be a disciple (follower, admirer) of good and benevolent things. The lingering doubts, despite the blatantly-obvious results of us using our Psychic powers, could be just the encouragement to not become too comfortable, before we are able to be a God or Godess ourselves. Forgive my graphicness, but when going for a number 2, we need fibre to give us something to push against so we can not be constipated (and in other terms, so we're not 'constipated' or 'impotent', as I said) - we need friction. We can't walk on ice properly; we need a bit of friction to stimulate and encourage growth and increase.

I'm sorry I don't have a literal, direct reply. I hope what I said can be helpful, and makes sense.

luis said:

I get similar feelings every now and again. Usually it's in the form of "You're not doing the meditation right so you're wasting several days just doing a useless thing and you need to stop." "You're not powerful enough for these runes to actually do anything when you vibrate them so stop trying." I have the benefit of having a Plutonian fire lit under my ass that keeps me going, but I've not always had that so these thoughts have discouraged me in the past.

I'm also getting the vibe that they're actively trying to fuck with individual weaknesses should they know about it. I've dreamed about substance abuse literally almost every night since getting clean, and it's always the same: I relapse and berate myself for breaking the oath I made to Satan, or even justify breaking that oath because this will be the real last time, truly. Then I wake up and feel a sense of relief that that didn't actually happen.

As of today I feel better, I asked my guardian to help me with this and I woke up not feeling like this anymore. It was a weird sensation, I felt worried about this feeling in my stomach. Maybe it was the enemy or some cleaning related stuff. Today I felt so good. Even the enemy energies do not feel as bad as before. I think we may have destroyed them a lot. Something that helped me feel better was re-reading some basic stuff on the Jos and library (exposing of the enemy and things like this) It helped me remember all of these things and how true they are. Hopefully, you'll feel better too FancyMancy!!!

About what you said I do think it is going to take some time to completely "believe" in all of this for some if you spiritually advance I think there will not be any way that you can deny the truth. This is why spiritual advancement is important. We really have too much proof to deny it, the enemy may try to make you feel that way but when you see the truth you cannot deny it.

luis said:
As of today I feel better, I asked my guardian to help me with this and I woke up not feeling like this anymore. It was a weird sensation, I felt worried about this feeling in my stomach. Maybe it was the enemy or some cleaning related stuff. Today I felt so good. Even the enemy energies do not feel as bad as before. I think we may have destroyed them a lot. Something that helped me feel better was re-reading some basic stuff on the Jos and library (exposing of the enemy and things like this) It helped me remember all of these things and how true they are. Hopefully, you'll feel better too FancyMancy!!!

About what you said I do think it is going to take some time to completely "believe" in all of this for some if you spiritually advance I think there will not be any way that you can deny the truth. This is why spiritual advancement is important. We really have too much proof to deny it, the enemy may try to make you feel that way but when you see the truth you cannot deny it.
Yeah, it is simply a choice. Do this or do that. Do or die.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:

Doubt is a thoughtform that can be implanted. Ever since I opened my hand chakras I've been able to do things with some technological devices that would've screamed 'impossible' to me many years ago. I'll keep it to myself as to what it is for now but it's that realm of territory where you can now do 'cool things' and can't show any outsiders or your deemed some unnatural monster, so it's something undeniable to me.

And even with this I was attacked with doubts about it and my mind was suddenly invaded with random thoughts to try and disprove it. I mean hypothetically could you imagine throwing a car with your mind and then think it was a fluke by a 'gust of wind'? That's how ridiculous that doubt was for me with what I did.

So as you can see it doesn't really matter how much proof you see or find with yourself, doubt can be a psychic attack like any other and one must learn to defend against it. Don't dwell on it or feed it, it's a ridiculous thoughtform that defies the reality before you.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:

Doubt is a thoughtform that can be implanted. Ever since I opened my hand chakras I've been able to do things with some technological devices that would've screamed 'impossible' to me many years ago. I'll keep it to myself as to what it is for now but it's that realm of territory where you can now do 'cool things' and can't show any outsiders or your deemed some unnatural monster, so it's something undeniable to me.

And even with this I was attacked with doubts about it and my mind was suddenly invaded with random thoughts to try and disprove it. I mean hypothetically could you imagine throwing a car with your mind and then think it was a fluke by a 'gust of wind'? That's how ridiculous that doubt was for me with what I did.

So as you can see it doesn't really matter how much proof you see or find with yourself, doubt can be a psychic attack like any other and one must learn to defend against it. Don't dwell on it or feed it, it's a ridiculous thoughtform that defies the reality before you.
Right now I do feel much better, I'd say 90% of it is gone. I think it was the enemy, this happened when they were throwing their curses...

luis said:
FancyMancy said:

That's why some christians, muslims, atheists - basically, NPCs - are 'lost', lost causes, beyond help. I don't want to hazard a guess as to a number, but I would think a very small percentage of these people, in total, would be able to reincarnate. Hey - we nearly-literally are walking all over dead bodies here. We're walking on piles of bones as we trample them into the ground, as we traverse and span the Planet. It has been stated before that Satanic Souls are being/have been reincarnated. We might not notice all of the dead underfoot, but whether theyre alive or dead literally, they're still there, and the Satanic Souls are replacing them.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:

My aura has started affecting things like 6-8 months back. Like lying on bed and just meditating on the energy after a yoga session and moving the thing above me( extremely light object that hangs from the cieling) while I just keep staring at it while focusing on my vril .
:p

luis said:
FancyMancy said:

Im quoting this only to add on top. The doubt could also be lingering subconscious programming towards psychic abilities or spirituality in general. Over ones lifetime in the current age we are constantly bombarded with how any sort of psychic ability is a hoax, and if one was a strong atheist very much thought and agreed with the idea that there's nothing more than the material world. This seeps into someones psyche and basically can destroy ones own progression on this path.

Reprogramming ones mind to gravitate towards real spirituality and Satan through just simply thinking about it to doing a working can permanently destroy any [Internal] doubt one may have. Keeping a strong aura of protection and strong control over one's mind can help offset any [outside influence] such as curses or subliminals. The most important thing is to recognize and be aware that this is real and any doubts towards this path must be crushed if one wants to advance in any form.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back