Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to overcome "Am I Jewish?" phase

TalGonDon

I am writing this because I know that most new people go through profound testing and metamorphosis when they delve deeper into Satanism. Each of us SS initially, while still new is going through this phase and depending on the response, is going through different stages of this phase.

Of course I categorized this into three stages to try to cover up everything, if you have questions or any other cases and tips in overcoming the whole phase, please add it here. Some may have gone through only the first few stages or simply knew the answer at first, while others may have reached the worst possible stages in their mind, and maybe that was one of the major wars they have won inside, or need to do so, so bear this in mind. Each stage is in some way connected to the other one, the more one investigate, deeper he/she goes. Everything is highly individual.

Phase One - Checking
This is the first phase, and one that everyone has to go through. Of course this phase involves examining the family tree, checking for physical appearance, mentality and of course the relationship / feeling to the Gods. This stage is the basis in knowing and seeking to exit this phase. This stage is also the first step towards other stages.

There is not much to add or subtract here, it is simple, you simply search and look at everything possible if you are somehow related to some Jews, which is already terrific enough to think about.

Phase Two - "Could It Be?"
If in any way you find the wrong answer, that is very confusing and strange things, then you are entering this phase that is very difficult for an individual to deal with.

A) Unclear family tree:
This may include the following:
1. No information about former family members such as great-grandparents
2. Suspicious relationships: Some of the family members you came from had sexual relations with someone you might consider jewish
3. Some of the family have physical attributes of jewish filth (this builds on the next sub-stage)
4. One parent is missing (completely one doesn't know anything about who was his mother or father)

Tips to deal with this:
1. In case you do not know some of your older family members or great-grandparents (great-great-great grandparents - no matter how much you add great, always question because you need to know), simply ask someone who was in some relationships with them, for example if you don't know anything about your great-grandparents, go and ask your grandparents about them, ask about religious beliefs, appearance etc etc, there is always somebody who knew a person you want to know more about.

2. In case of suspicious relationship (remember this, you will always look at relationships that existed before your birth, especially those of your parents, you don't care in one hand about their relationships after that, you just try to prevent it, if you have valid reasons to do so), you always need to question everything about that person, but why? One that sleeps with jew is jew, his/her soul is completely destroyed. Just like you do with first phase, try to investigate every single thing about that person, as much as you can.

3. This is the worst possible phase. In the case that one of yours has some of the physical characteristics of being Jewish, you begin to cook yourself in the lava of mental madness, and that ... is already the positive sign! The moment you realize that someone has a hooked nose, large forehead, oblong head, or any jewish characteristic, the first thing to do is to see if it is present in all family members. Here you will go through extremely high problems because you will literally be scared to death, and that is already sign you're not jewish. Here is some tips if you really can't find any explanation:

3a - Do RTR on yourself - as much Final RTRs as possible, this will be one of the most strongest weapons to realize yourself

3b - Ask for help from Gods. There are some people like myself that don't like to disturb God when they need help in something that is in any way already presented with information for example meditations or so, but here, ask directly for this question because it is the main question after all, and do not worry, you will get your answer THE SAME SECOND if you're jOO, because I hope it burn when you try to call Them. But the same time of coming results will occur with our people because you will definitely feel the warmth of Gods and Their love towards us. This here can also be individual as per one capability of using astral senses. One will not receive verbal confirmation, but rather the warmth of Gods, and connection in some way. Remember that even the jew that doesn't know the jew is NEVER going to like anything related to our Gods.

3c - Practice Satanism. Jewish should would never feel good in holiness of our practice. Their filth can't stand a chance against our teachings. Their filthy "soul" is made out of feces, and if they start to practice anything that we do, whatever they practice would react as a toilet cleaner, and completly destroy their filth.

3d - Put Father Satan's Sigil inside your soul. Literally, there was one picture of how His sigil should be placed connecting chakras in specific way. This is going to prove thing ultimately.
4. In case of that one parent is missing, you do everything possible to find out as much information as you can. In case of that one parent you know is absolutely against giving you any information, you do the methods above, because it will definitely put an end to the whole stage.

B) Physical features
I already mentioned all the methods on how to solve this stage earlier, but I think I have one more important thing to add. Lately, I see that most SS think all Gentiles should look like models, with perfectly straight noses, perfectly fit body, beautiful in any way, and of course everyone should strive for it, but, it ISN'T all that way. After so many thousands of years of race mixing, some have completely changed their appearance from lifetime to lifetime, harmed their souls or being brutally attacked by enemies.

What is needed is to purify ourselves, as HPS Maxine stated, not to categorize someone by appearance. Of course that part should be taken into account, but never let it be crucial. I have hooked nose, it's just like when you go on chakra information page .. picture of location of Throat, Sixth and Crown chakras I think so.

Why I'm saying this is because I know that I experienced every single phase and how awful that is, and the worst possible scenario for me was to never be accepted by other SS, because of the nose. I changed my perspective when I finally solved this problem with Gods, and thanks to Father Satan, I finally ended the worst period of my entire life, believe me. We haven't recognized infiltrators based on physicality (some we did like that bEEch zola) but because of their actual energies. Take in case zola again and look of what she did, absolutely disgusting! Again, physical features needs to be taken into account, but never let it be crucial.

For all those who have this problem, please go up and read methods on how to solve this.

Phase Three - Devastation
I call this phase devastation, because it really is it. Despite all the positive things in being scary of being jewish, actually having some kind of proof that you aren't jOO, if you enter this phase, only and only Gods can help you. Why? This is the phase where mind isn't in your control, you find every single reason to given proof that it is false, and that you are somehow related to jewish filth. This phase is total devastation of one's way of looking at life. If mind is not in control, especially with new ones, there is always but always thought that will somehow bring entire phase of "Am I jOOw" again and again.

Just remember that Satan, His holy Sigil, Gods and Goddesses would never appear in any good vibe to jOoW soul, in fact, that would totally destroy them.

================================================

I really hope this helped. If you have any other tips and questions you can reply here so that we help all those who needs this kind of help. Also, I hope that all new ones or the ones that are currently in this phase, will find this extremely helpful. I'd like to hear response.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL GODS AND GODDESSES OF HELL/ORION!

In the past I doubted my humanity but I knew that the work I was doing was valuable and didn't care if I was Jewish because I know what is wrong and what is right.
It is more about saving the world than it is survival.

TalGonDon said:
Good guide, wish this was around when I had this many years ago. I jumped pretty much right into the devastation phase without checking anything lol. Thankfully factors I cant share here helped me out of this mess again after having had two weeks of basically the deepest depression and sadness ever.

I've used so much satanic energy on myself for so many years now I'm pretty sure if I was a jew I'd be dead or hospitalized by now.

But even with such solid knowings, a psychic attack is a psychic attack, it fills you with thoughts and worries objective from what you know, so one should generally also learn to simply defend against them.

Extremely important guide that will be immortalized because this will be referenced all the time when someone questions this on a forum.

TalGonDon said:

I'm sure this post will be useful to many people in the future. I'm gonna put it in my signature actually, thanks for this guide. Its already been elaborated on in the past but I'm sure this will make things a lot easier since its all of it in one thread.

The best thing to do Is to pray hard for Satan and the Gods to destroy you if you are a Jew. I did it, and the attack stopped. Telling the enemy to fuck off helps too. And of course RTR.

Shael said:
TalGonDon said:
Good guide, wish this was around when I had this many years ago. I jumped pretty much right into the devastation phase without checking anything lol. Thankfully factors I cant share here helped me out of this mess again after having had two weeks of basically the deepest depression and sadness ever.

Now, this guide will serve it's purpose to prevent our people hopefully, to not enter that phase.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I've used so much satanic energy on myself for so many years now I'm pretty sure if I was a jew I'd be dead or hospitalized by now.

But even with such solid knowings, a psychic attack is a psychic attack, it fills you with thoughts and worries objective from what you know, so one should generally also learn to simply defend against them.

I know from experience that when mind isn't in control, especially in this phase, you can actually fight it with Void Meditation, RTRs and Meditation on Satan's Sigil, but I also know that during that period, one will go through intense psychic attacks of the enemy, so dealing with that REALLY can be extremely difficult, but not impossible. You will know that you are under attack if somehow, your mind starts to play tricks with you, showing you every possible scenario (usually one that can't be noticed normally) of how one can be jewish. These thoughts usually appeared to me when I tried to improve myself or completely all of the sudden, like when I did banal things like eating.

Usually this is post-product of depression that arrives when one enters in third stage. This ... is one of the greatest battles that will one go through.

Jack said:
Extremely important guide that will be immortalized because this will be referenced all the time when someone questions this on a forum.

I hope this will serve well! I'm really wishing that every future SS will find this helpful, because I really can't tell how much I want to prevent our people to go through third phase. This is crucial, and every SS WILL have to go through this phase, and as I stated, every stage is highly individual.

FUCK THIS WEAK MINDED MENTALITY!!!
We all, jews, gentiles alike have the same enemy. The only difference is we know we won´t be spared. The reptilians won´t stop, until every humanoid being is a borg, probably without genitals. So, it doesn´t matter if one is a jew or not, what matters is to do the FINAL RTR to the max. It´s up to the gods/satan to decide what happens to jews, that do the Final RTR. Don´t get me rong, whichever jew did sacrifice a gentile(or similar stuff), deserves to be worked to death, in the most brutal way->afterwards soulshradding.

I thought for my self at some point: If I would be a jew and Satan declines to uprade my soul (add chakras), so I could achive immortality, even after doing every day RTRs etc. . And all jews have to be annihilated to save every one else. I would make the final plea, to be the last one to vanish. So I can see every other jew, die before my eyes, before I vanish with a smile. Knowing I was the last one.

If you wouldn´t give all you could, regardless of the outcome, how could you call yourself a WARRIOR OF SATAN?

The Greys can´t do jack shit to you, if you internalize this.

TalGonDon this is a very useful guide. I had this attack in the past. The Sygil and RTR methods are the best verifyers you are right!

The most number of RTRs I did once was 15 in a day. It was a bit exhausting but I felt very happy I managed to do this perosnal record. If someone with 1% jewish genes did the RTR even once I think there would be sever consequences.

If I see someone asking this on the forum, I will give him/her this post ;)

GG Allin said:
We all, jews, gentiles alike have the same enemy. The only difference is we know we won´t be spared. The reptilians won´t stop, until every humanoid being is a borg, probably without genitals. So, it doesn´t matter if one is a jew or not, what matters is to do the FINAL RTR to the max. It´s up to the gods/satan to decide what happens to jews, that do the Final RTR. Don´t get me rong, whichever jew did sacrifice a gentile(or similar stuff), deserves to be worked to death, in the most brutal way->afterwards soulshradding.

I thought for my self at some point: If I would be a jew and Satan declines to uprade my soul (add chakras), so I could achive immortality, even after doing every day RTRs etc. . And all jews have to be annihilated to save every one else. I would make the final plea, to be the last one to vanish. So I can see every other jew, die before my eyes, before I vanish with a smile. Knowing I was the last one.

If you wouldn´t give all you could, regardless of the outcome, how could you call yourself a WARRIOR OF SATAN?

Jews cannot ppossibly be attracted towards Satanism. This is the whole point of everything that has been said about jews here. If they could be attracted to Satanism and really join us then all this forums would have no point. There is a reason the gods don't accept any jew think about that.

GG Allin said:

Fuck off with this jewish bullshit, you're making it seem as if jews could redeem theirselves or something.

The "lava of mental madness" part was the stage where I realized that I'm being attacked by the enemy. I got to that stage very quickly after I dedicated.
My great-grandma's picture threw me off when I saw it. I really stressed out on that. I felt this misery of "What am I gonna do now? I've dedicated, but now it seems I might be jewish? Am I already a lost cause"
Then I had suicidal thougths about that there is no point of me living if I'm a jew.
I started thinking that this cannot be true. Why have I found JoS and dedicated if I'm a jew? And after reading the forum about this topic and how much the enemy is using this to scare people away - especially new ones - from satanism proved me that I'm a gentile. :D A jew is never afraid of being a jew, nor shamed of it.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:

Fuck off with this jewish bullshit, you're making it seem as if jews could redeem theirselves or something.

Uh oh, jesus christ Alien is at it again. You can't vibrate RTR's with a mouth full of shit jew.

Arin said:
TalGonDon said:

I'm sure this post will be useful to many people in the future. I'm gonna put it in my signature actually, thanks for this guide. Its already been elaborated on in the past but I'm sure this will make things a lot easier since its all of it in one thread.

I hope all SS will find this helpful! This really is though phase and really we needed to create some kind of guide for all those who were in this problem, and btw yes, you can put this in your signature!

Creelien said:
The "lava of mental madness" part was the stage where I realized that I'm being attacked by the enemy. I got to that stage very quickly after I dedicated.
My great-grandma's picture threw me off when I saw it. I really stressed out on that. I felt this misery of "What am I gonna do now? I've dedicated, but now it seems I might be jewish? Am I already a lost cause"
Then I had suicidal thougths about that there is no point of me living if I'm a jew.
I started thinking that this cannot be true. Why have I found JoS and dedicated if I'm a jew? And after reading the forum about this topic and how much the enemy is using this to scare people away - especially new ones - from satanism proved me that I'm a gentile. :D A jew is never afraid of being a jew, nor shamed of it.

Hope you're doing well now, just do as many RTRs as possible and everything's gonna be okay. as you said .. jew is never afraid of being that filth.

GG Allin said:

No ... no no no no! Do not create this fake illusion of possible good jew .. KIKE IS KIKE ... No God or Goddess is willing to "upgrade jewish soul" with chakras .. wtf that's delusional. Please do not create some kind of wrong image over this thread. This is posted to help people, not to make delusions and misguides. The part that I bold ... do you really think that jews are in some way controlled by reptiles or greys? NO, they are human form of fucking lizards, and this is not some "o we all wanna peace" thing, jews are NOT humans.

There are actual Gentiles that need help in their own search of ones-self. This is to help people to recognize themselves, not to create possible thread inside thread, over such a stupid thing. JOOs are JOOs, and they will go BOOMs when we take our revenge.

EasternFireLion666 said:
TalGonDon this is a very useful guide. I had this attack in the past. The Sygil and RTR methods are the best verifyers you are right!

The most number of RTRs I did once was 15 in a day. It was a bit exhausting but I felt very happy I managed to do this perosnal record. If someone with 1% jewish genes did the RTR even once I think there would be sever consequences.

Absolutely! RTR is one of the most important weapons of realization, alongside Sigil. I wish I have that picture that was on yahoo groups. It showed how Father Satan's Sigil can be placed connecting chakras. The most RTRs I did in a day was 23 and no it was like 9(repetitions)x4(times of doing RTR) and 3(reps)x19(times) I kinda like using 3x repetitions on each RTR because I have more focus and better feeling in destroying jOO LuTTeRs, but when I'm using 3reps, I usually do higher number of RTRs per day.

I think one of the biggest problems you guys are gonna have or should I say "we" are gonna have are genetically-verified jewish Gentiles. That took genetic tests from a mainstream genetic detection agency for their family tree.

It's well known and mentioned by several prominent members found on the Forums over the years of genetic tests being manipulated. In that they either directly manipulate the tests like Communist Govt of China infecting covid-19 virus testers with the virus to make a false positive. Or they copy the genetic data bank it, upload the data to servers in Middle East/China and then they infect the sample of your blood with a judiac sample for you to receive a false positive.

In simpler terms: "We wuz all hebs and Africanz and sheit".

It's not just hebriac manipulation but also the promotion of African genes just to make people racially coincide with their blackness even though that isn't what genetics state.

Funny enough not just what genetics says but also mummified or preserved genetic manner on dead bodies of the ancients shows different racial attributes of White/sub-races or Black/Sub-races or Asian/Sub-races without any and or extremely low admixture such as for example Tutankhamen grandmother being pure Aryan red haired as well like a Druid person or other Egyptian preserved nobility expressing pure genes only found in Europeans.

Of course as of recent I recall one member mentioning an article how 8,000 geneticists said there is no such thing as eugenics or racial purity and on top of that the LARP'ing of admixtures in races now a days to promote "We wuz all from the same sheit and sheit cuz all of uz r hebs and Africanz and sheit cuz sheit dawg nigga we all samez sheit".

So the grey borg mentality is REAL. Really retarded but retardedly promoted and people eat that shit by the spoonful.

GG Allin said:
@GG Allin
Despite your questionable name mentioned by one or two people who asked "Why did you call yourself over some crazy singer".

The question that I have to ask is "Are the jews gonna get borged as well? Sure fucking hell. Why the fuck not; in Communism useful idiots get killed or in this case genetic diversity for more grey borgs."

Knowing that you mention who cares about jews and you make it sound like many people and even jews who promote the "Who cares about the past. We live in the present".

You do realize this specific species of races probably nearing 20-to-30 subraces due to all the mixing and integration has been the root cause of 95% of the Worlds problem for thousands of years. Like the late Dr. William Pierce said the jews have been at war with the World for thousands of years. jews are like the video game series Endless Space 4X game. They are warmongers, your basically stating the same thing Dezharan the Russian senator who tried to work with the jews by eliminating the negative things and making them work and helping gentiles and jews.

Soltheisyn mentioned he was labelled an anti-semite because he messed with the jews business operations. You don't work with the enemy, there is no reasoning there is no mutual aid or kin altruism. I have no idea what the Gods are gonna do to the jews and their souls but I strongly believe the Gods are gonna order their forces to send the jews to gehenom(Hell).

Either they are killed off and go into hiding knowing that the slightest "loose lips" spells doom to the remaining jews. In other words a Gentile fervor of revenge and vengeance even being labelled by the jews as another tikkun hashoa of the divine vengeance. Or at some point in time people wake up and talk so much and so openly about jews despite the jews being in power positions that the jews can't do anything with someone screaming it's the jews.

Either way whether the actions are violent or non-violent. These next few years are critical for the enemy and their agenda. And funny enough look at all the damage we've done before reaching these critical; 2021/2023/2024 and future dates such as kalegi plan stage 1 completion in 2040-2045 of the 300ish million Negros and Arabs in Europe.

GG Allin you shouldn't feel any sympathy for the jews or any let down. Your very misguided in believing that somehow they can be reasoned with. MANY tried and they failed even enslaving them proved advantages for them. So it's either kill or be killed.

Pardon the illegality of what I said. I'm not promoting crime or anything; stay legal and safe. But there is no reasoning with the enemy especially something that works for things that make communism of Russia, China, North Korea, and Cuba look like disney land. The communism of the anti-Gods, of the Gods of the jews is beyond horribad compared to what jews did.

I suggest GG Allin and anyone else watch this video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/

It's 11+ hours long but you can digest bit by bit. For those who believe you can reason with occult terrorists.

Ask yourself would "they the jew" work with us? If they are the opposite enemy then we are the opposite enemy unto them. Don't try to frenemize the jew even if their Gods extinguish them that doesn't mean we work with them.

For me, what you call phase 3, happens when I take a step forward in power meditations, or decide to increase my daily RTRs, etc but i've learned to deal with these mental attacks, so they now only last minutes.

What's funny is that I have all the evidence required to never even have those thoughts, including DNA sequencing (much more detailed than the Ancestry or 23andJew and others that the masses use, run by jews,) , the hundreds of RTRs I've done since dedication, and very obvious progress I've made on the path. The enemy couldn't be more obvious in their actions. Recently, they've changed their tactics; Different thoughts come up.

But now, thanks to this post, I have ANOTHER thing to worry about, the thing about having sex with a jew destroys your soul.... how delicate are we then? Where did you get this info to confirm? There's bound to be a lot of sexually active young adults that don't know any better, that at some point might have sex with a low percentage jew. How would they know? Does this mean the best weapon the jew has against us is to just use their most attractive low percentage hybrids to seduce us at a bar and eliminate us within a single generation? I doubt their reptilian masters are complete idiots that they wouldn't have used something like this to their advantage. NEVER underestimate your enemy.

Any clarification would be helpful here. Otherwise, it might just make me ask every girl I'm interested in "hey, so have you had your DNA sequenced? you're not a jew are you? Not even 0.1%?"

Here's a question I always asked myself when enduring that kind of attack.

"If I'm jewish, why the fuck am I here?"

jews have no answer for why they're here, Satanists always have an answer. In my case, I'm a man who chases power, knowledge, and his ancestral roots. Nothing more, nothing less, and that led me to this forum, and to becoming a Satanist, and rediscovering the Gods of Old at the tender age of 13 which is hands down the best thing I've ever done in my life.

Ten years later, nothing has changed and nothing will change in the next ten.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Jews cannot ppossibly be attracted towards Satanism. This is the whole point of everything that has been said about jews here. If they could be attracted to Satanism and really join us then all this forums would have no point. There is a reason the gods don't accept any jew think about that.

Exactly. Think about this, if someone were a jew why would they be here if they weren't taking this seriously?

I've said it over and over if I was a jew, I'd commit suicide or my death would be arranged in some other way. Clearly I'm still alive and kicking.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:

Everything I stated I can back with clergy words:

We all, jews, gentiles alike have the same enemy. The only difference is we know we won´t be spared. The reptilians won´t stop, until every humanoid being is a borg, probably without genitals.

"But internet connectivity is required as part of the largest plan of the powers that be, which are influenced by the greys, in implementing that structure for things that only if they understand their ends, they would be scared themselves and stop their implementation today." High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=38681&p=152835&hilit=greys+stop#p152835

So, it doesn´t matter if one is a jew or not, what matters is to do the FINAL RTR to the max. It´s up to the gods/satan to decide what happens to jews, that do the Final RTR.

"Our people will stop existing without the above, but our survival doesn't depend on how much you shout stupid words to other allies of ours. Indeed that is a major setback as in the war against the main enemy, all of us have to be as pumped as possible. So praise and blessings to those who care about us, however few these people may be. We will never forget your help.

Friends will be treated as friends, and enemies will be treated as enemies. " High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27711&p=126363&hilit=friends+will+be+friends#p126363

What do you think should enemy traitors do (beside the exception I stated)? Play all day video games or what. While we blast our ass doing the RTRs? Every RTR done is a good one.

Maybe, we should also erase satans sigil from the jos website and just write your name in the place, because the mighty Aquarius does know better.

13th_Wolf said:
Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:

Uh oh, jesus christ Alien is at it again. You can't vibrate RTR's with a mouth full of shit jew.

Just remember your signature. Starting pointles arguments is stupid and a waste of time.

This quote is very important right now.

Just as [YHVH's] people cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the Earth draws closer to the climax of our cause."
- Amdusias (Told to the JoS ministry in 2003).

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:

Everything I stated I can back with clergy words:

We all, jews, gentiles alike have the same enemy. The only difference is we know we won´t be spared. The reptilians won´t stop, until every humanoid being is a borg, probably without genitals.

"But internet connectivity is required as part of the largest plan of the powers that be, which are influenced by the greys, in implementing that structure for things that only if they understand their ends, they would be scared themselves and stop their implementation today." High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=38681&p=152835&hilit=greys+stop#p152835

So, it doesn´t matter if one is a jew or not, what matters is to do the FINAL RTR to the max. It´s up to the gods/satan to decide what happens to jews, that do the Final RTR.

"Our people will stop existing without the above, but our survival doesn't depend on how much you shout stupid words to other allies of ours. Indeed that is a major setback as in the war against the main enemy, all of us have to be as pumped as possible. So praise and blessings to those who care about us, however few these people may be. We will never forget your help.

Friends will be treated as friends, and enemies will be treated as enemies. " High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27711&p=126363&hilit=friends+will+be+friends#p126363

What do you think should enemy traitors do (beside the exception I stated)? Play all day video games or what. While we blast our ass doing the RTRs? Every RTR done is a good one.

Maybe, we should also erase satans sigil from the jos website and just write your name in the place, because the mighty Aquarius does know better.
I literally know better if you think that jews can be our allies or can redeem themselves. Basically you're saying that you're a jew? Nice

TopoftheAbyss said:
In the past I doubted my humanity but I knew that the work I was doing was valuable and didn't care if I was Jewish because I know what is wrong and what is right.
It is more about saving the world than it is survival.

I think that's the only way to overcome it once and for all... telling the fucking attackers that it doesn't matter, as we'll keep working for Satan no matter what ridiculous nonsense they try to inject in our minds. It's what worked for me as well.

TalGonDon said:
I am writing this because I know that most new people go through profound testing and metamorphosis when they delve deeper into Satanism. Each of us SS initially, while still new is going through this phase and depending on the response, is going through different stages of this phase.

Of course I categorized this into three stages to try to cover up everything, if you have questions or any other cases and tips in overcoming the whole phase, please add it here. Some may have gone through only the first few stages or simply knew the answer at first, while others may have reached the worst possible stages in their mind, and maybe that was one of the major wars they have won inside, or need to do so, so bear this in mind. Each stage is in some way connected to the other one, the more one investigate, deeper he/she goes. Everything is highly individual.

Phase One - Checking
This is the first phase, and one that everyone has to go through. Of course this phase involves examining the family tree, checking for physical appearance, mentality and of course the relationship / feeling to the Gods. This stage is the basis in knowing and seeking to exit this phase. This stage is also the first step towards other stages.

There is not much to add or subtract here, it is simple, you simply search and look at everything possible if you are somehow related to some Jews, which is already terrific enough to think about.

Phase Two - "Could It Be?"
If in any way you find the wrong answer, that is very confusing and strange things, then you are entering this phase that is very difficult for an individual to deal with.

A) Unclear family tree:
This may include the following:
1. No information about former family members such as great-grandparents
2. Suspicious relationships: Some of the family members you came from had sexual relations with someone you might consider jewish
3. Some of the family have physical attributes of jewish filth (this builds on the next sub-stage)
4. One parent is missing (completely one doesn't know anything about who was his mother or father)

Tips to deal with this:
1. In case you do not know some of your older family members or great-grandparents (great-great-great grandparents - no matter how much you add great, always question because you need to know), simply ask someone who was in some relationships with them, for example if you don't know anything about your great-grandparents, go and ask your grandparents about them, ask about religious beliefs, appearance etc etc, there is always somebody who knew a person you want to know more about.

2. In case of suspicious relationship (remember this, you will always look at relationships that existed before your birth, especially those of your parents, you don't care in one hand about their relationships after that, you just try to prevent it, if you have valid reasons to do so), you always need to question everything about that person, but why? One that sleeps with jew is jew, his/her soul is completely destroyed. Just like you do with first phase, try to investigate every single thing about that person, as much as you can.

3. This is the worst possible phase. In the case that one of yours has some of the physical characteristics of being Jewish, you begin to cook yourself in the lava of mental madness, and that ... is already the positive sign! The moment you realize that someone has a hooked nose, large forehead, oblong head, or any jewish characteristic, the first thing to do is to see if it is present in all family members. Here you will go through extremely high problems because you will literally be scared to death, and that is already sign you're not jewish. Here is some tips if you really can't find any explanation:

3a - Do RTR on yourself - as much Final RTRs as possible, this will be one of the most strongest weapons to realize yourself

3b - Ask for help from Gods. There are some people like myself that don't like to disturb God when they need help in something that is in any way already presented with information for example meditations or so, but here, ask directly for this question because it is the main question after all, and do not worry, you will get your answer THE SAME SECOND if you're jOO, because I hope it burn when you try to call Them. But the same time of coming results will occur with our people because you will definitely feel the warmth of Gods and Their love towards us. This here can also be individual as per one capability of using astral senses. One will not receive verbal confirmation, but rather the warmth of Gods, and connection in some way. Remember that even the jew that doesn't know the jew is NEVER going to like anything related to our Gods.

3c - Practice Satanism. Jewish should would never feel good in holiness of our practice. Their filth can't stand a chance against our teachings. Their filthy "soul" is made out of feces, and if they start to practice anything that we do, whatever they practice would react as a toilet cleaner, and completly destroy their filth.

3d - Put Father Satan's Sigil inside your soul. Literally, there was one picture of how His sigil should be placed connecting chakras in specific way. This is going to prove thing ultimately.
4. In case of that one parent is missing, you do everything possible to find out as much information as you can. In case of that one parent you know is absolutely against giving you any information, you do the methods above, because it will definitely put an end to the whole stage.

B) Physical features
I already mentioned all the methods on how to solve this stage earlier, but I think I have one more important thing to add. Lately, I see that most SS think all Gentiles should look like models, with perfectly straight noses, perfectly fit body, beautiful in any way, and of course everyone should strive for it, but, it ISN'T all that way. After so many thousands of years of race mixing, some have completely changed their appearance from lifetime to lifetime, harmed their souls or being brutally attacked by enemies.

What is needed is to purify ourselves, as HPS Maxine stated, not to categorize someone by appearance. Of course that part should be taken into account, but never let it be crucial. I have hooked nose, it's just like when you go on chakra information page .. picture of location of Throat, Sixth and Crown chakras I think so.

Why I'm saying this is because I know that I experienced every single phase and how awful that is, and the worst possible scenario for me was to never be accepted by other SS, because of the nose. I changed my perspective when I finally solved this problem with Gods, and thanks to Father Satan, I finally ended the worst period of my entire life, believe me. We haven't recognized infiltrators based on physicality (some we did like that bEEch zola) but because of their actual energies. Take in case zola again and look of what she did, absolutely disgusting! Again, physical features needs to be taken into account, but never let it be crucial.

For all those who have this problem, please go up and read methods on how to solve this.

Phase Three - Devastation
I call this phase devastation, because it really is it. Despite all the positive things in being scary of being jewish, actually having some kind of proof that you aren't jOO, if you enter this phase, only and only Gods can help you. Why? This is the phase where mind isn't in your control, you find every single reason to given proof that it is false, and that you are somehow related to jewish filth. This phase is total devastation of one's way of looking at life. If mind is not in control, especially with new ones, there is always but always thought that will somehow bring entire phase of "Am I jOOw" again and again.

Just remember that Satan, His holy Sigil, Gods and Goddesses would never appear in any good vibe to jOoW soul, in fact, that would totally destroy them.

================================================

I really hope this helped. If you have any other tips and questions you can reply here so that we help all those who needs this kind of help. Also, I hope that all new ones or the ones that are currently in this phase, will find this extremely helpful. I'd like to hear response.

From what I have noticed. Jews do not go through this paranoia. They refuse to admit, that's what they are. They get very defensive when it gets brought up.

I have talked to many here, that have come right out and admitted, they had a Jewish Father or whatever. Then get pissed I call them a jew. That their soul is gentile. That they are like Anton Lavey.

What's bad is they countless I have talked too are probably still here, In different names. If you notice in the past, the Anton Lavey thing would be brought up, only to have these names jump to its defense.

You may even see them do it now, to what I write here. No Goy! It's normal to think you're like Anton Lavey!! No it's completely normal, because I've done it. You're like wait a sec....you realize what you just said?...

Then scream some more, like maniacs. They have been so bold as to try and make posts here on the groups. Claiming this and losing their minds to anyone who disagreed. Some stupid jew, admits to being half jew and then acts like they have the right to enforce what were gonna do.

NO I AM LOYAL SERVANT OF SATAN!!! YOU ARE AN IDIOT! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO A BROTHER LIKE THIS!! YOU DONT BELONG HERE. YOURE AN IDIOT THAT NEEDS TO LEAVE. HALF JEWS CAN BE DEDICATED, AND WE ARE GOING TO ACCEPT THIS HERE AT THE JOS.

you're like oui! Jew boy snap out of it. We are not that stupid as to just do whatever you command. Now please accept this Ban, goodbye.

If you notice others have done this with other things. They push some stupid advice and act like they are going to dictate, that we all do it.

From my experience, they just never go through this. So if you are in paranoia, I think that's a good sign. Now will see these fake actors. Oy vey! The paranoia!

I also agree, with what the others said here. As Aryans, we almost dont care. I will serve Satan, till the day he comes to me and says sorry but you're jewish. Where I will Salute and say Hail Satan! Hail Adolf Hitler! Now remove this one, and stay saluting as I'm shot.

Gear88 said:
GG Allin said:
@GG Allin
Despite your questionable name mentioned by one or two people who asked "Why did you call yourself over some crazy singer".
Oli said I´m probably his reincarnation, so why not ;) , If you cut off the negative stuff (drugs, self harm,..) he had a iron will, he didn´t succumb to anyone. No fear, no love(except his women), warrior, demagogue and he liked national socialist illustrations (swastikas [even on one album cover], iron cross, ...), he even painted a picture of Hitler you can see it, if you search his prison walls. He may also had a little occult knowledge I mean one of his albums has the title: GG Allin: Always Was, Is, And Always Shall Be. He believed in reincarnation etc... . Racially aware, no pc, I don´t see any reason to not like him. And he was a nice guy, if you didn´t piss him off.

Gear88 said:
Knowing that you mention who cares about jews and you make it sound like many people and even jews who promote the "Who cares about the past. We live in the present".

Whichever was meant timeles (pastlives included). "Don´t get me rong, whichever jew did sacrifice a gentile(or similar stuff), deserves to be worked to death, in the most brutal way->afterwards soulshradding. "

Gear88 said:
You do realize this specific species of races probably nearing 20-to-30 subraces due to all the mixing and integration has been the root cause of 95% of the Worlds problem for thousands of years. Like the late Dr. William Pierce said the jews have been at war with the World for thousands of years. jews are like the video game series Endless Space 4X game. They are warmongers, your basically stating the same thing Dezharan the Russian senator who tried to work with the jews by eliminating the negative things and making them work and helping gentiles and jews.

Soltheisyn mentioned he was labelled an anti-semite because he messed with the jews business operations. You don't work with the enemy, there is no reasoning there is no mutual aid or kin altruism. I have no idea what the Gods are gonna do to the jews and their souls but I strongly believe the Gods are gonna order their forces to send the jews to gehenom(Hell).

Either they are killed off and go into hiding knowing that the slightest "loose lips" spells doom to the remaining jews. In other words a Gentile fervor of revenge and vengeance even being labelled by the jews as another tikkun hashoa of the divine vengeance. Or at some point in time people wake up and talk so much and so openly about jews despite the jews being in power positions that the jews can't do anything with someone screaming it's the jews.

Either way whether the actions are violent or non-violent. These next few years are critical for the enemy and their agenda. And funny enough look at all the damage we've done before reaching these critical; 2021/2023/2024 and future dates such as kalegi plan stage 1 completion in 2040-2045 of the 300ish million Negros and Arabs in Europe.

GG Allin you shouldn't feel any sympathy for the jews or any let down. Your very misguided in believing that somehow they can be reasoned with. MANY tried and they failed even enslaving them proved advantages for them. So it's either kill or be killed.

I only feal sympathy for the jos, and the cause it stands for. I made my post to show people there is no point in thinking about if one is a jew or not, because they will be also borged. Just do the RTR.

Gear88 said:
Pardon the illegality of what I said. I'm not promoting crime or anything; stay legal and safe. But there is no reasoning with the enemy especially something that works for things that make communism of Russia, China, North Korea, and Cuba look like disney land. The communism of the anti-Gods, of the Gods of the jews is beyond horribad compared to what jews did.

I suggest GG Allin and anyone else watch this video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/

It's 11+ hours long but you can digest bit by bit. For those who believe you can reason with occult terrorists.

Ask yourself would "they the jew" work with us? If they are the opposite enemy then we are the opposite enemy unto them. Don't try to frenemize the jew even if their Gods extinguish them that doesn't mean we work with them.

The same queston to you as to Aquarius:

TalGonDon said:
GG Allin said:

No ... no no no no! Do not create this fake illusion of possible good jew .. KIKE IS KIKE ... No God or Goddess is willing to "upgrade jewish soul" with chakras .. wtf that's delusional. Please do not create some kind of wrong image over this thread. This is posted to help people, not to make delusions and misguides. The part that I bold ... do you really think that jews are in some way controlled by reptiles or greys? NO, they are human form of fucking lizards, and this is not some "o we all wanna peace" thing, jews are NOT humans.

There are actual Gentiles that need help in their own search of ones-self. This is to help people to recognize themselves, not to create possible thread inside thread, over such a stupid thing. JOOs are JOOs, and they will go BOOMs when we take our revenge.

EasternFireLion666 said:

Absolutely! RTR is one of the most important weapons of realization, alongside Sigil. I wish I have that picture that was on yahoo groups. It showed how Father Satan's Sigil can be placed connecting chakras. The most RTRs I did in a day was 23 and no it was like 9(repetitions)x4(times of doing RTR) and 3(reps)x19(times) I kinda like using 3x repetitions on each RTR because I have more focus and better feeling in destroying jOO LuTTeRs, but when I'm using 3reps, I usually do higher number of RTRs per day.

Just read the answers I did give to Gear 88 if its get approved and Aquarius.

EasternFireLion666 said:
GG Allin said:

The point was, it does not matter if one is a jew or not, do the RTR.

ShadowTheRaven said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Exactly. Think about this, if someone were a jew why would they be here if they weren't taking this seriously?

I've said it over and over if I was a jew, I'd commit suicide or my death would be arranged in some other way. Clearly I'm still alive and kicking.

Why take the easy road? Instead you could do RTRs until your soul vanishes. If it doesn´t, maybe you are not a jew. And your suicide would have been pointless.

GG Allin said:
Why take the easy road? Instead you could do RTRs until your soul vanishes. If it doesn´t, maybe you are not a jew. And your suicide would have been pointless.

It wouldn't have been pointless if I obtained proof beforehand.

And I've been doing RTRs....still not dead.

Stormblood said:
GG Allin said:

Are you stupid or what? Kikes can't do the final RTR and not even dedicate to Satan. The final RTR DESTROYS the jewish soul. ANything you state is pointless.

Ofcourse they can:
"Jews who do the RTR are just jews who do the RTR. Ironically, yes, it acts to destroy it even if they do it. "
HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20634&p=89228&hilit=Can+jews+do+the+final+rtr#p89228

We have two possibilities:

1. Someone is a jew does more or les kill him self or his race. Well because, everything is better then being a borg.
or
2. Someone just thinks he is a jew and does the Final RTR. Advances and feels fine. Won´t suicide over a fake jewish identity.

Either way, the Am I Jewish attack is pointles. There is no need to think about it for one sec.

I want to really say that I appreciate that you took the time to make this. I had the misfortune of being adopted into a jewish family as an infant and because of that I had a very hard time with this subject for a long time. The anxiety still comes back, occasionally, after all this time but all I have to do is remember all the times I've gotten help from one of the gods.

ShadowTheRaven said:
GG Allin said:

If your suicide bomber decides to just kill him self, without tacking some enemys with him, this is pointless.

ShadowTheRaven said:

ShadowTheRaven said:
GG Allin said:

I forget to mention its quite jewish to promote suicide, which some delusional ss could do. There will never be any valid (hard) proof (gen tests are fake/controlled by the enemy). That´s the reason why the greys like to attack with the "Am I Jewish".
Well I allready explained it doesn´t matter.

Surprised by how true for me this was. I used to think it was just me overreacting. I picked myself apart for the longest time before I had access to the forums or yahoo and I didn’t know any other SS at the time.
But does anyone have the info on using Satan’s sigil to to connect the soul. Would the top me temples and connect to the shoulders and base?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back