Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WHO to remove people from homes

Solution: don't get corona virus ( really wish it was that simple :( )

Bone Dust said:
"In response to the spread of this virus, authorities may have to enter people's homes and remove family members, presumably by force."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=ZCyqcoC747o&feature=emb_logo
that won't happen in america. maybe a rare case here or there to test the waters but not mass scale. there would be riots. better to weld their doors shut like in china. china already went through this whole scenario and they now know how to react to America. china did enter homes too. it won't happen in america. it might happen in california or new york. the Chinese were flipping cop cars in their ultra authoritarian commie social credit score state. imagine what would happen in america.... we don't give a fuck.

Arin said:
WHO can say anyone has coronavirus. We should have the option of riding it out at our home, as many others have done. Especially if no symptoms are shown. IF WHO can even determine anyone has coronavirus. Which they probably can't. Most people who want to be tested are denied. I don't know why you'd want to get tested anyway.

You see, this is exactly why the 4th Amendment was written in the American constitution because back in the day the Brits were doing the same shit.

HauptSturm said:
Arin said:
WHO can say anyone has coronavirus. We should have the option of riding it out at our home, as many others have done. Especially if no symptoms are shown. IF WHO can even determine anyone has coronavirus. Which they probably can't. Most people who want to be tested are denied. I don't know why you'd want to get tested anyway.

Yeah, I am aware. Again, i wish it was that simple :(

Were this to happen it would go over as well as a red flag confiscation (not very good).

Especially in places with stand your ground laws or castle doctrine. Maybe in places like big cities this would happen, but anywhere slightly armed is another story entirely. They really think people would just let them take FAMILY members with only an accusation by some NGO? :?

Also they forget to mention how this would be enforced. There's not enough military, let alone police in the whole U.S. to go door to door confiscating anything. It's always the same; We're going to out law 'x' and you better comply. But there's no possible way we can confiscate all of 'x' from everyone, so you get 'y' number of years in federal prison if caught with 'x'. It's a scare tactic, and I hope the general populace understands that now. As well as the police. They have rights in this too, and have the ability to say no to unconstitutional orders or 'laws' made by unelected "officials" in ivory towers.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Okay so this isn't related to your actual message but that line in your signature made me laugh lol. I assume in context this was not intended but "I clench my fist and beat it" can be interpreted in other ways. :lol:

Shael said:
Okay so this isn't related to your actual message but that line in your signature made me laugh lol. I assume in context this was not intended but "I clench my fist and beat it" can be interpreted in other ways. :lol:

It's from a Death Grips song. I found a mashup of "Beware" by Death Grips, and "Hellwalker", the theme song to Doom 2016. It fit so well, I just had to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back