Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rabbi claims "Coronavirus Is Divine Punishment From "God" - Then Gets Coronavirus...LOL

luis

I just found this and thought it was funny
f8f845o52ar41.jpg

*Dab* Oy vey *Dab*.

Btw this is the one that said their "Messiah" was coming at Passover. Given that's tommorow, we are waiting. Meanwhile we can have a beer or something. The jew will certainly be having a Corona one.

I'm really hoping that this turns out worse for jews than it did for us, but that's just wishful thinking. I didn't think this many jews would get infected, since it's apparently "to punish deh goyim, oy vey"

Is it or is it not anudda shoah? That is the question.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
*Dab* Oy vey *Dab*.

Btw this is the one that said their "Messiah" was coming at Passover. Given that's tommorow, we are waiting. Meanwhile we can have a beer or something. The jew will certainly be having a Corona one.
Corona's sales went up during this virus, so I was told. As for jew messy-ahhh - I so wish that people were less prudish, but in a safe and healthy way, and decided to have big bisexual and homosexual orgies, just to spite the dirty jew. I love defiance!
ShadowTheRaven said:
I'm really hoping that this turns out worse for jews than it did for us, but that's just wishful thinking. I didn't think this many jews would get infected, since it's apparently "to punish deh goyim, oy vey"

If one figured out the total percentage of Goyim who died "from" coronavirus, either actually or who died from other illnesses (who might have died anyway), and compare it with the total percentage of j00z who've died from "god"'s anti-Goyim virus, then we could see.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Many Rabbi's are getting it which means our RTR is going really good. They are not protected anymore. The hits they are taking are huge.

luis said:
Many Rabbi's are getting it which means our RTR is going really good. They are not protected anymore. The hits they are taking are huge.

Good to know but I take it I should still ramp up my RTRs over passover anyway just to be sure.

Must be a SympatheticConnection between the Jewish Rabbi and the Virus. In other words,, Jews are NOT immune. Is there a Black Magic curse, spell,,, to transfer the Virus from this Rabbi to other Rabbis ? The connection IS there. Best to keep secret any curses you do.

luis said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

I heard of at least 44 rabbis being dead from this so far. That is a lot less spiritual resistance. From what I can tell not all of them are extremely old either some were in their 40s and 50s I think even one of their top people died of it in Israel given that they had thousands of orthodox people going to that funeral and catching the virus.

I like reading news on this stuff it was a total backfire on their part.

FancyMancy said:
Corona's sales went up during this virus, so I was told.
Quite the opposite happened. Which is good because that overpriced liquid shouldn't be even called beer in the first place lol

Glorias ao todo poderoso Satan Lúcifer para toda a eternidade e abominável seja o maldito senhor da morte e toda a sua laia.

Well I can only see this as a good thing.
Im pretty sure reciting that cursed text isnt going well when your lungs are drowning in fluids xp.

luis said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

But if the virus was bioengineered by jews, it stands to reason they already have the vaccine or some treatment in case they do get infected. How come they are sick unless they're lying about this? I mean they must appear to suffer as every other country.

Jews are unwilling to follow state bans.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/04/heres-why-large-gatherings-keep-happening-in-lakewood-as-the-coronavirus-rages-in-nj.html

This article mentions how Orthodox jews in New Jersey are refusing to stop having large gatherings. As expected, they try to use the Holohoax and the torah to justify their behavior.
Also, five rabbis have died so far in the area :lol:
They are proving that they are disease/plague spreaders.

FancyMancy said:

Too bad all the beer distributors are closed, otherwise I'd be drinking a Corona Beer in-between RTRs and watching international jewry come to an end.

Immortal said:
luis said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

But if the virus was bioengineered by jews, it stands to reason they already have the vaccine or some treatment in case they do get infected. How come they are sick unless they're lying about this? I mean they must appear to suffer as every other country.
We do not know the full story here. They may have created It but maybe something went wrong and they are hit too and the vaccine may not be ready, who knows. They may be lying to make everyone feel bad about them but i'm not sure on this one because like the guy i posted here seemed sure that it was for the goym only.

Too funny. There was also a muslim guy who claimed the same thing and ended up getting it as well. This virus may actually work in our favor, let's hope it cleans house.

Pirate11 said:
FancyMancy said:
Quite the opposite happened. Which is good because that overpriced liquid shouldn't be even called beer in the first place lol

I'm not 100% certain snopes can be trusted as a myth-busting site. There was something which was mentioned by the JoS a few years ago, and Snopes said it was not true.

Immortal said:
luis said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

It could be a double-bluff.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Of the few emotions they feel I sure hope embarrassment is among them.
Come on - have you fucking seen jew celebrities?!

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Too bad all the beer distributors are closed, otherwise I'd be drinking a Corona Beer in-between RTRs and watching international jewry come to an end.
As Pirate11 sort of said - alcohol is expensive. I could spend something on a coca-cola brand drink, or for the same sized bottle I could buy a drink from a smaller brand which is 1/4 the price.

Specter said:
Too funny. There was also a muslim guy who claimed the same thing and ended up getting it as well. This virus may actually work in our favor, let's hope it cleans house.
This might have just been trolling, but Blacks and Indians online were saying that Whites are going to die because of it. I don't know about India as much, but I read that in Africa they have been swept with the virus.

I guess it was time for the ‘Health’ Minister to... Pass Over the corona. :lol:
almost running out of breath from laughing

What kind of Health Minister passes over fucking stupidity? Huuhh?

:lol:

FancyMancy said:
I'm not 100% certain snopes can be trusted as a myth-busting site. There was something which was mentioned by the JoS a few years ago, and Snopes said it was not true.
Take no offense but you can access the internet too, just search a little and find other sources if you don't like the one I posted (which was a random one anyway)

Pirate11 said:
FancyMancy said:
Take no offense but you can access the internet too, just search a little and find other sources if you don't like the one I posted (which was a random one anyway)
No problem. I'd tend to mention what I said in my reply anyway. :)

Apparently it was actually another shill, Rabbi Meir Mazu, who made the specific statement himself:
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/03/09/israel-rabbi-coronavirus-pride-parade-gay-god-divine-punishment-covid19-meir-mazuz/

But as other news sources have stated, Yaakov Litzman still hates gays, loves aiding pedophiles, and bribing businesses, so fuck both of them.

Immortal said:
luis said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

If I had to guess,
I believe that they are only helping and vaccinating their leaders and important figures in their country and probably letting the non essential people get the disease and suffer like everyone else. that way they can appear to be just as affected as the rest of us.. and that way people will think they had/have no part in this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back