Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR FUEL: 7 year old White girl stabbed to death by Somali Muslim

HailVictory88

Another reminder of what Jews have brought into our nations. RTR Fuel:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/04/her-name-is-emily-jones-7-year-old-girl-stabbed-to-death-by-somali-invader/

This is the definition of a hate crime, but even in this case, this is far more abominable than a "hate crime".

All people of conscience would be shocked by this, this is totally alarming and RTR gasoline.

But she was only a child. An act of intense jealousy against someone too cute and beautiful to compete with.

And by the way it's not the Somali woman's mental health. It's murder. It's a hate crime.

I wonder, what is the total number of death caused by these angry monkeys? its fucking disgusting i hope that jews would not have an easy death.
Btw, thank you for the site, i am gonna read it later.

Also took days for even a mention of it in the MSM.

Before it would be front page headline news.

HailVictory88 said:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/04/her-name-is-emily-jones-7-year-old-girl-stabbed-to-death-by-somali-invader/
Ugly sudanese cuckoo.

Things like this happen every day in Europe lately

With sadness i must say Arians do nothing to stop the destruction of their race.
And when someone tries to take an attitude and do something against illegal immigrants immediately that person is attacked, denigrated, fined, arrested and so on, not only by jews but also by some so-called whites ...(race traitors)

And as usual the same meme ... it is not the fault of illegal immigrants because they have killed people nooo they are oppressed !, the arabs are oppressed by Islam and that is why they kill people, thats they rape and kill white women and white children, blacks are oppressed because they are stupid and primitive and that is why they kill people, that is why they rape and kill white women and white children ...

But it is not their fault ... Aryans must forgive them and take in Europe another billion of blacks, arabs, pakistani, gypsy and in general all the garbage on the planet must come to Europe

We need to wake up fast and take action, blacks and muslims are against us since forever and we don't do nothing
(RTR's are not enough in this matter)

Most of these immigrants have an iq in the range of 70, which can be regarded as mentally ill.

Assistant Chief Constable Russ Jackson said officers were "working to understand the motive for this completely random and brutal attack".

Hopefully they finally understand that this is a hate crime and start taking measures against it, and to the least limit what kind of people come into the country.

HailVictory88 said:

Pure hate.

Stabbing. This is just absurd .

RTRs making a change .

In this case we can see clearly the total failure of democracy and of the state for that matter:

- protection: the police could not prevent this murder.I am pretty sure no one stabs someone else in the neck directly unless they had some other similar episodes in the past. Do not also forget the part and parcel of living in a big city. Which brings us to the next point

- political: the leaders that be decided to let in the country dangerous elements without any background check and let them run wild and do as they please. Oh, they didn't just do this, they also gave them benefits so the animals prosper and multiply.

- justice: This murderer should be put in prison, right? But it didn't, poor thing is mentally ill. Maybe in a few years when all is forgotten it will be released as fully healthy. And even if it did go to prison, a light sentence, after all it is only the first murder. We must be forgiving for no one is without sin, goyim.

- medical: we can see in the case of the covid virus that hospitals and medicine in general all around the world is not at all prepared. There was a meme on the internet where someone said that we should go to Cristiano Ronaldo to help us because we pay him millions of dollars and give only a few thousand to the scientists and researchers. We should add to this list various dubious artists/producers that write/direct songs/movies about how cool is to be a criminal.

- financial: in Italy people are starting to grow hungry as government help is not enough. One should also remember the last crisis where the people helped the banks with the bailout.Yes, poor banks without them the whole system was in danger of collapsing.Oy vey!

- spiritual: The girl's parents would probably go to church to find answers. What will they learn there: turn the other cheek, it was a tragedy (not MURDER), but god works in mysterious ways dear parent who are you to judge. he must have needed her in heaven so he called her. Now she dances with the angels, goyim. What can you do: turn the other cheek, maybe help the poor somali woman and befriend with her. Thoughts and prayers to you, goyim. And for your sadness smoke some weed to quench your grief. And some meth too is good. By now, the UK is a total shithole filled with drunkards and junkies.

A murder here, a theft there, some freedoms taken and little by little the goyim will have nothing to lose. What happens then? Should I have been a non-loving democracy person I would have said we start hunting these creatures and prove them niggers are not the only ones that can use a gun. And maybe climb up the ladder with priests, corrupt politicians and so on. Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull god.

But I'm not. I totally believe in democracy and our leaders :roll: And globalization let's not forget that one.Thoughts and prayers.

Just a total unrelated song Sepultura - The Hunt

We went into town on the Tuesday night
Searching all the places that you hang about
We're looking for you
In the back street cellar dive drinking clubs
In the discotheques and the gaming pubs
We're looking for you
You will pay the price for my own sweet brother
And what he has become
And a hundred other boys and girls
And all that you have done

We picked up the trail at the Seven Crowns
One of your cronies - he was doing your rounds
We followed him
Just a silhouette figure up Market Pass
Where the headlamps shine on the broken glass
We followed him
Over the bridge by the old canal
Where the shadows dance on the lighted wall
He stopped to light up a cigarette
And we dived into a doorway

No police, no summons, no courts of law (no, no, no, no)
No proper procedure, no rules of war (no, no, no, no)
No mitigating circumstance (no, no, no, no)
No lawyer's fee, no second chance (no, no, no, no)

There are lasses getting trouble on their own home beat
There are old folk battered in the open street
In this city of ours

There are eyes that see but say nothing at all
There are ears that hear but they don't recall
In this city of ours

So we followed your man back to your front door
And we're waiting for you outside
'Cause not everybody here is scared of you
Not everybody passes on the other side

No police, no summons, no courts of law (no, no, no, no)

And we could spent our whole lives waiting
For some thunderbolt to come
And we could spent our whole lives waiting
For some justice to be done
Unless we make our own

Ohh, no police, no summons, no courts of law (no, no, no, no)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is the definition of a hate crime, but even in this case, this is far more abominable than a "hate crime".

All people of conscience would be shocked by this, this is totally alarming and RTR gasoline.
I want to contribute to the awakening of the white race and I do this ritual but I am not purely white and I know that my energetic contribution will unite in terms of power but there is something confusing in the affirmation:

All White People are now aware of the race All White People are aware and critical of the Jewish problem All White People are taking action to ensure the existence of our White Race All White People are working toward a secure future for our White Children.
Excuse me and please explain. Is it a problem for non-white people, doing this ritual, to say: our white race; and our white children?

Immortal said:
He must have needed her in heaven so he called her. Now she dances with the angels, goyim.

If I ever meet a priest who said that to me I'd have been like "Ooh, wow, gaaaaayyy"

Immortal said:
A murder here, a theft there, some freedoms taken and little by little the goyim will have nothing to lose. What happens then? Should I have been a non-loving democracy person I would have said we start hunting these creatures and prove them niggers are not the only ones that can use a gun. And maybe climb up the ladder with priests, corrupt politicians and so on. Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull god.

But I'm not. I totally believe in democracy and our leaders :roll: And globalization let's not forget that one.Thoughts and prayers.

Weird how I make a joke about nuking China which I'm clearly incapable of and everyone crucifies me upside down, but here's another guy talking about killing niggers.

Somalis may be savages and deserve 1000 years of Ebola and HIV infections, but remember we have black people on this forum, and in regards to the Somalis, they are not the captain of this boat.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I want to contribute to the awakening of the white race and I do this ritual but I am not purely white and I know that my energetic contribution will unite in terms of power but there is something confusing in the affirmation:

All White People are now aware of the race All White People are aware and critical of the Jewish problem All White People are taking action to ensure the existence of our White Race All White People are working toward a secure future for our White Children.
Excuse me and please explain. Is it a problem for non-white people, doing this ritual, to say: our white race; and our white children?
I don't understand why I didn't get an answer to my question. I did not say anything irrelevant or insignificant, nor was I offensive or arrogant, yet my question had meaning and made sense.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Immortal said:
He must have needed her in heaven so he called her. Now she dances with the angels, goyim.

If I ever meet a priest who said that to me I'd have been like "Ooh, wow, gaaaaayyy"

Immortal said:

Weird how I make a joke about nuking China which I'm clearly incapable of and everyone crucifies me upside down, but here's another guy talking about killing niggers.

Somalis may be savages and deserve 1000 years of Ebola and HIV infections, but remember we have black people on this forum, and in regards to the Somalis, they are not the captain of this boat.

Can't you read properly ? What I said is this: "and prove them niggers are not the only ones that can use a gun" meaning to also show them we can also fight. I was referring to the negro based gangs mostly drug related which you can see in many parts of the world. Also they have lots of rap songs saying how cool is to be a gangsta and shoot people. These creatures and the like are what I call niggers. Anyway there is no difference between a white junkie and a black one, they're both niggers to me. The others that can get their shit together and do something positive for/within the society are black people and I have nothing against them.

I don't know which immigrants are the worst and I don't care. Besides I said I love democracy :mrgreen:

Master said:
Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't understand why I didn't get an answer to my question. I did not say anything irrelevant or insignificant, nor was I offensive or arrogant, yet my question had meaning and made sense.

This was already answered somewhere on the forum. You should do the ritual for the race that you belong to. If you are mixed, but are let's say more white than black you should do the ritual for whites. If not, the one for blacks. If you can't really tell then you can do both of them.

The idea is that in the ritual you say "All White People are taking action to ensure the existence of our White Race All White People are working toward a secure future for our White Children." I guess there is not much logic in saying "our" if you don't belong to that race.

Immortal said:
Master said:
Master said:

This was already answered somewhere on the forum. You should do the ritual for the race that you belong to. If you are mixed, but are let's say more white than black you should do the ritual for whites. If not, the one for blacks. If you can't really tell then you can do both of them.

The idea is that in the ritual you say "All White People are taking action to ensure the existence of our White Race All White People are working toward a secure future for our White Children." I guess there is not much logic in saying "our" if you don't belong to that race.
I guess there's not much logic in saying "ours" if you don't belong to that race.
That's why I asked the question. I'm whiter but I have a low percentage of black and I wanted some clarity.

So do the race awakening for white people since that's what you are closest to. And if you think you are not completely white, then where it says "our white children" you can say "all white children" instead. And do not put any of your blood on the runes if you think it's not a perfect match.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back