Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vibrating Multiple Runes

Hello all, just wanted to inquire real quick about using multiple runes in one working.

Is it proper to do one all at once and then the next - like 80x Sowilo, then 80x Wunjo - or vibrate them together like 80x Sowilo + Wunjo? The Race Awakening Ritual got me wondering about it.

Many thanks, and hail Satan!

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Hello all, just wanted to inquire real quick about using multiple runes in one working.

Is it proper to do one all at once and then the next - like 80x Sowilo, then 80x Wunjo - or vibrate them together like 80x Sowilo + Wunjo? The Race Awakening Ritual got me wondering about it.

Many thanks, and hail Satan!

Do one at a time. Complete all the reps of one rune then move to the next and so on, then affirmation, etc.

You vibrate Rune A first, then Rune B second, then Rune C third and so forth till your done and then program and direct.

So R + R + R etc.etc.

I recall a recent member mentioning an interesting theory. That Sowilo should be vibrated last. Because one of the actions Sowilo does is increase the power of other runes. Their understanding is Sowilo should pump up the radiation of the previous runes. It's not wrong to use the rune beginning, middle, or end. But this person did point out an interesting alternative to Sowilo's usage.

Funny it's kinda like pre-heating. You can pre-program with affirmation to set the "tone" of the working. And after working with the energy raising, program the energy and direct. Most people seem to prefer to fire off the energy and THEN program. Kinda like how some people like to program, raise energy, program, raise more energy, program etc.etc. in other words distribute the affirmations as packets of energy kinda like a computer packet till all the data or in this case energy is done and you perform the final affirmation before directing.

Most people will tell you to perform all the runes and vibrations one after the other for multiple runic expressions. In fact besides finding the right runes to use the harder part is programming. If you use multiple runes rather than one your horizons broaden and you may need to think outside the box. Just like the awakening rituals it's not focused on one form of reality but a broad range of reality.

Not unlike a computer program and having multiple parameters available.

In my experience you can do it either way seemingly without much difference in energy or effect It does seem that vibrating them toghether makes a working less time consuming though.

However in some of the workings we were vibrating them separately so idk that’s an interesting question.

Thank you all for your answers, this definitely clarifies things and will help me move forward.

Gear88 said:
You vibrate Rune A first, then Rune B second, then Rune C third and so forth till your done and then program and direct.

So R + R + R etc.etc.

I recall a recent member mentioning an interesting theory. That Sowilo should be vibrated last. Because one of the actions Sowilo does is increase the power of other runes. Their understanding is Sowilo should pump up the radiation of the previous runes. It's not wrong to use the rune beginning, middle, or end. But this person did point out an interesting alternative to Sowilo's usage.

Funny it's kinda like pre-heating. You can pre-program with affirmation to set the "tone" of the working. And after working with the energy raising, program the energy and direct. Most people seem to prefer to fire off the energy and THEN program. Kinda like how some people like to program, raise energy, program, raise more energy, program etc.etc. in other words distribute the affirmations as packets of energy kinda like a computer packet till all the data or in this case energy is done and you perform the final affirmation before directing.

Most people will tell you to perform all the runes and vibrations one after the other for multiple runic expressions. In fact besides finding the right runes to use the harder part is programming. If you use multiple runes rather than one your horizons broaden and you may need to think outside the box. Just like the awakening rituals it's not focused on one form of reality but a broad range of reality.

Not unlike a computer program and having multiple parameters available.

That's a big part of why I'm including Sowilo; empowering Wunjo, and plus I feel like it'll work well with the desired outcome of the working. I wouldn't be able to attest to whether it's more effective in empowering a rune when vibrated before or after, but I'll give it a go after Wunjo just for the sake of it.

Gear88 said:

So R + R + R etc.etc.

From what I've found, the first rune for this method is the base and the rest of the runes you use empower the first rune for the intended working. So the first rune you use will be the main rune for the working and any other runes use alongside it will empower it to give its qualities and attributes, but if one vibrates them separately the runes may work in conjunction with each other but as separate units towards the goal.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Both methods are valid and this is a matter of preference. In many JoS rituals we do them one at a time, and in the Race Awakening Ritual they are done in one like a long mantra ("Othal Sol Oss" for 88 times).
I have used both of these methods in personal workings and they both work fine. Personally I like doing them one at a time if the working is shorter and/or I use only 2-3 runes. If the working is more lengthy and complex, I shape it into one big mantra and vibrate that so I keep a good feel on all the energies.

Highpriets cobra answer a question sometime a go on how many days to do workings ,i have such the forum but i cant find it. I think he was emphasizing on to get something quick , you can raise more energies and do it for 7,15, and 21.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back