Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Enemy

Transviking

What I have noticed as I post in these forums some meaningful stuff, I am more focused on the coronavirus, personal empowerment and informing people. What I noticed that there are jewish individuals on here who try to divert that and disrupt that information and also cause disunity among Satanists and I also noticed, they also target certain individuals thinking they will get a rise and try to stir up shit on the forums. I call them Shit Stirrers. This just goes to show the hate that radiates from the enemy. I been more focused and concerned about covid-19 than about gender/sexuality issues because right now we are in a life or death situation and ANYONE who wants to start up shit in the admist of all this chaos going on right now, just is showing their TRUE colors by being influenced by the enemy, and anyone who is, their ass is going on ignore and don't have time for their crap. In fact these individuals are the most delusional keyboard warriors. Don't worry they probably would panic without technology because it gives them a sense of control. I guess you can say that just about with anything where true power comes from.

Lol, oh well, I guess some people are so bored they have nothing else better to do than being stuck in quarantine eating cookies and cake and the people they live with driving them up the wall haha.

I mean, you literally ask the HP's to dissaprove the message you directed and me and then come here to speak about me without mentioning me. Real genius. You wanna be a man but you have no balls and act like a girlie, I don't think you'd be a good man if you were to transplant a dick into you.

The Enemy is a pretty good book by Charlie Higson, though not for the mature reader- I'd recommend it for people who are teenagers and have issues with growing up.

Good Corona virus type book as well I guess lol, The Enemy in SS terms though don't really care for things like having faults with people over the vast intricacies of how a message could be perceived negative when in fact, one should just accept that as a whole the person you want to gripe with is mostly in line with the same end goal as you are. The alternative could be foregoing technology and having to succumb to the idiocies of your surrounding community, unless you have a receptive mind open to the God's guidance, and more importantly, the Will to enact it all the way through regardless of your iffynesses and feelings on the matter. Certain people here don't butter things up as you may wish, and certain Gods don't either, so perhaps for you it is indeed a case of your Will. Things quite often can not be fantastical, lovely and dreamy when you are dealing with the state of the current world.

There is no such issue incredibly prevalent of disunity at the moment and honestly to me it doesn't feel like there will be either. Just like a war brings a people closer together, likewise to this forum. Aquarius to me seems to point out infiltrators all the time and call them out on bullshit, he doesn't shit-stir them or whatever you are saying.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back