Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My dreams

Satanic Path

When I sleep, I dream a lot.
And many times my dreams are scary and pointless.
Sometimes I feel two hands behind my back pushing me towards dark and scary places, or I dream about my "friend", Who Is a Geova Witness, and she tries to change my mind about Satan and scare me with her thoughts on my Path.
I'm in a toxic relationship, I know.
Once I would have a sleep paralysis every night, but fortunately It didn't happen anymore.
But I'm tired of dreaming this girl, and in the real life I Wish I could just stop talking to her, because if she knew I'm gay and Satanist,she would just delete me from her empty life.
She Is constantly sending me articles from JW community, and I'm tired of hiding myself and telling her lies everyday.
She Is a nice person, but her mind Is totally empty.
I love her and this makes me so angry.
I hate myself for loving a girl who thinks I'm sick just because I love boys, and who would hate me if she found out the truth about me being a SS.

Satanic Path said:
Sometimes I feel two hands behind my back pushing me towards dark and scary places, or I dream about my "friend", Who Is a Geova Witness, and she tries to change my mind about Satan and scare me with her thoughts on my Path.
Once I would have a sleep paralysis every night, but fortunately It didn't happen anymore.
But I'm tired of dreaming this girl, and in the real life I Wish I could just stop talking to her, because if she knew I'm gay and Satanist,she would just delete me from her empty life.
She Is constantly sending me articles from JW community, and I'm tired of hiding myself and telling her lies everyday.
I hate myself for loving a girl who thinks I'm sick just because I love boys, and who would hate me if she found out the truth about me being a SS.

You need to take 9 steps back and look at the picture before you. Why would you be so down about this toxic shitsoul removing you from her life? Why is someone like that so important to you? She's trying to tear you away from SATAN.

If somebody was trying to take me away from my beloved father who helped me through the worst of struggles, showed me love when I thought myself unworthy of it and still had faith in me despite past troubles and mistakes then I'd be dropping that bitch faster than a speeding bullet, I wouldn't care if we had a million positive interactions and 'fond' memories, the second that attempt is made they're fuckin' out for life.

You clearly see how disgusting this 'relationship' is with this empty-headed borg and what it's doing to you, what you seem to lack is the discipline to take the actions you very clearly need to take. Get a grip on yourself, you're concerning over a parasitic corpse weed when there's fields of sunflowers to be found elsewhere. When we bond with people we actually form an astral link, a connection between our souls, so your emotional attachment is drawing in the filth she exudes from her own soul and this is manifesting in your dreams and in your life.

If you want this torture to end, then you need to man up, pull your shit together and destroy this relationship and get rid of it entirely. It's harming you in more ways than you're aware.

So in the end you ask yourself, who's it gonna be? This enemy filth with a smiley facade of friendship that is attacking your very soul and cursing you with nightmares... or your very creator Satan, who in every aspect of your life cares for you as his own and watches out for you to guide you and help you as a loving father would?

Your name is literally "Satanic Path". Live up to it!

Ghost in the Machine said:
Satanic Path said:

You need to take 9 steps back and look at the picture before you. Why would you be so down about this toxic shitsoul removing you from her life? Why is someone like that so important to you? She's trying to tear you away from SATAN.

If somebody was trying to take me away from my beloved father who helped me through the worst of struggles, showed me love when I thought myself unworthy of it and still had faith in me despite past troubles and mistakes then I'd be dropping that bitch faster than a speeding bullet, I wouldn't care if we had a million positive interactions and 'fond' memories, the second that attempt is made they're fuckin' out for life.

You clearly see how disgusting this 'relationship' is with this empty-headed borg and what it's doing to you, what you seem to lack is the discipline to take the actions you very clearly need to take. Get a grip on yourself, you're concerning over a parasitic corpse weed when there's fields of sunflowers to be found elsewhere. When we bond with people we actually form an astral link, a connection between our souls, so your emotional attachment is drawing in the filth she exudes from her own soul and this is manifesting in your dreams and in your life.

If you want this torture to end, then you need to man up, pull your shit together and destroy this relationship and get rid of it entirely. It's harming you in more ways than you're aware.

So in the end you ask yourself, who's it gonna be? This enemy filth with a smiley facade of friendship that is attacking your very soul and cursing you with nightmares... or your very creator Satan, who in every aspect of your life cares for you as his own and watches out for you to guide you and help you as a loving father would?

Your name is literally "Satanic Path". Live up to it!

Hi Ghost, I totally identify with your advice.
Unfortunately this xian knows my family and my friends...she could ruin my life if she spoke to the people who live in the small city I come from.

The situation Is really bad.
The family of this girl has a very miserable restaurant, in whick I worked for some months to gain some experience.
I was a waiter.
And being in that toxic environment Just helped me becoming a self harmer and being suicidal.

This girl's Brother, Who Is a great friend with my Brother, has a muslim wife.
Just to make you understand how messed up they are.

It was usual for me to meet and talk to the JWs who visited this girl, and every time I would feel their judgment on my feminine tendencies.

I had to deepen my voice, walk as I've never walked, tell lies about invisible girls I was in a relationship with.

That was Crazy and made me Just feel alone.

Customers were rude to me and they didn't worry that I could her them when talking of me as a faggot or things like that.

My friend's grandmother, Who Is really old, Always laughed at me for my way of speech, or for the way I moved.
I hope that bitch dies all alone, btw.

This girl would catch my same bus for school, so I could never avoid her.
She got me to know her JWs friends and tried to push me towards her disgusting god.

After trying to take my life, one of her friend gave me an article from JW. Org that talked about suicide.
That day was crazy.
I Just wanted to Scream at her : Your god is the reason for which I have my arms covered in cuts.

So yeah, you're totally right, every word you said Is right.

I need to sweep this girl away from my life, and I Will find a way out from this toxic relationship.

I hate JWs, their fake love that only wants to erase Who you are and kill your soul.

Sorry if I wrote so much, but this Is my first time understanding how bad these people were to me.

I'll try to stop this bitch, and I swear that I'll stop using the word "friend" when talking of this empty girl.

Satanic Path said:

I'm glad you're willing to make the change, that's what's going to be needed moving forward. I don't fully know every aspect of your situation or the sheer severity, but I understand what it's like to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, and sometimes you need to recognize when you need help.

If you can't find any way of your own doing to remove the situation in a safe and healthy way for you and you believe that you are really stuck, you can ask Satan for guidance. From my experience he's willing to assist and show you the way out and may even help turn things in your favour, but in turn you must be devoted, you must fully recognize that things need to change and you need to be fully willing to do and take any actions necessary for it.

You need to see what is going on and be fully willing to change any and all aspects of it, even ones that you think are 'insignificant' enough to keep around, so that when things do seem to 'miraculously' move in your favour that you don't suddenly back up and cling to it just as it's about to leave and end up undoing the work that was put in for you. Sometimes things are out of our control and the gods recognize this, but unless you see the whole picture, recognize that it's bad and fully want to change all of it to free and better yourself, then they won't help you. Because if you don't see these things and recognize them as harmful, then when they do try to help you you'll only keep holding onto the garbage they're trying to free you of, which is counterproductive to your freedom and makes their efforts a waste of time.

Therefore recognizing it and wanting to make those changes is extremely necessary if you ever want their help and guidance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back