Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the Veda? Is it a book of spells or something else?

luis

Lately i've been wondering about the Veda, I've read some time ago here in the forum that the Veda is like a book of spells but by checking out the translations i just cannot see it, is it a book of spell somehow like the bible but without the syphoning of energy or what? And how do use it?

Books of all kinds existed before destruction and after the Gods had to leave. They generated better realities and the method to generate these energies is the same as the enemy does. I know that sounds weird but listen first.

(Optional Pre-programming, some like to pre-heat the energy for a specific goal) Raise the energy, program the energy, and direct the energy(or allow the higher caste, priest, or God/s to focus on the realities).

Look at our F-RTR, do some people perform it without energy raising. Sure because they probably meditated and are overcharged or incidentally perfectly charged and can discharge some energies. We recommend people to still raise the energy to further lockdown THEIR reality manipulation.

So reading the above people still had to raise their own energies, people en mass raised the energies, and using different tones, kabballahs, and visualization along with high ranking people and Gods they infused better realities.

Magick requires Input/Output, a source/s, programming, and visualization. For example lets look at the Enochian Keys we have on the site.

According on how to use them you kabalistically speak the Enochian prayer after you are done reciting the Enochian language, you read the English(insert other language) text. For example the 19th Key one of the most powerful of the keys. You mentally or physically speak Enochian and then read the text in your language and you curse the enemy while praising the Gods.

The books are the same just as the jews do it. The only difference is people meditated, people raised their energies, and people recited proper litanies and information for the betterment of everyone and everything within the paradigm of the Earth and it's inhabitants.

The jewish books are mostly gentile texts transmogrified for THEIR agenda. The books we had was to improve reality.

Remember what it says in the Al-Jilwah: I allow each and everyone to follow dictates of their own but those who oppose me will surely regret it.

YOU CAN create your own realities or ask people en mass to create realities with these Gentile kabalistic books as speculation. So you could for example generate a reality were new technology develops.

Check out the 10 Rishis story, they come in to help the one nation. They meditate raise their energies read scrolls, manuscripts, and books. Then perform spiritual warfare on the 10 nations. Thus the 10 nations were defeated before they fought due to them kabalistically generating a reality where they always lose.

In the end it's just simple magick done by everyone but notice how much "simple" magick has damaged reality. Imagine what the Gods can do with their creation or destructive systems at THEIR levels of development.

Gear88 said:
What you say makes sense, the only thing is if you do not raise your energy before the Rtr you are just going to use the energy you have in your soul in that moment, if you have meditated before the Rtr you already going to be strong enough but of course raising the energy a bit more is always better.

About the books like i said it makes sense but i Just have a feeling that it was used for much 'faster' magick, think about it these were group spells charged by many for a long time, this means that let's say one was sick they could connect to the already raised energy of the group spell and make their healing spell much more powerful.

What i wonder is if we could use them today but i guess the God's would told us if so. Maybe they will in the future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back