Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unbinding the soul

Wayofthegods

This working is to be started during a waning moon. The full to new moon cycle. The full moon being this Tuesday.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

Notice it says non existant love life.....

Now People have wondered Munka, has the N like the Spanish Enyay. An N with the lines is pronounced Ny.

Notice the pronunciation.

MMM-UUU-NNN-YAH-KAH

This is where the YAH comes from. The N is no different then a normal N. But it has a hidden Y. Which is like EYAH. NNNEYAH.

I was going to do the love working, but my Guardian is like until you unbind the soul, theres really no point.

I'm actually really excited, because I think I just found the source of all my problems. I have always felt bound, but then I went and made a Coven, 3 times.....

I cut my finger and gave the oath. May my powers now or hereafter turn against me, if I break this most solemn vow.

They all fell apart, but the oaths are there. If saying I love you forever, effects the next lifetime over. Imagine, cutting your finger and swearing to Satan.

This might be why I cant advance! Hail Satan! This might finally free me! Write your experiences here, I will do the same.

I will look and see when the best day to start this.

Aldrick said:
This working is to be started during a waning moon. The full to new moon cycle. The full moon being this Tuesday.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

Notice it says non existant love life.....

Now People have wondered Munka, has the N like the Spanish Enyay. An N with the lines is pronounced Ny.

Notice the pronunciation.

MMM-UUU-NNN-YAH-KAH

This is where the YAH comes from. The N is no different then a normal N. But it has a hidden Y. Which is like EYAH. NNNEYAH.

I was going to do the love working, but my Guardian is like until you unbind the soul, theres really no point.

I'm actually really excited, because I think I just found the source of all my problems. I have always felt bound, but then I went and made a Coven, 3 times.....

I cut my finger and gave the oath. May my powers now or hereafter turn against me, if I break this most solemn vow.

They all fell apart, but the oaths are there. If saying I love you forever, effects the next lifetime over. Imagine, cutting your finger and swearing to Satan.

This might be why I cant advance! Hail Satan! This might finally free me! Write your experiences here, I will do the same.

I will look and see when the best day to start this.

Lydia said:
what do you think Lydia? Should it be done wanning scorpio? Or wait till its three days in and go for wanning sag? Or maybe another time?

Actually, it has no hidden "y" in the pronunciation. It's just that English-speaking people are incapable of pronouncing it properly without adding an extra "y" as their vocal chords are not accustomed to pronouncing that sound, which is completely absent from their language. Like the "AY" from EA in the Raum meditation, which would E for most other languages (Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek and so on), without any short-Y sound added.

This is just a note that I was pushed to write and I won't argue about it, so everyone can spare the argument like the last times I brought this up.

Otherwise, Aldrick, best of luck with your working.

I was curious about Munka's pronunciation; the letter you mentioned would be "ñ", which coincidentally and conveniently for me is how you also pronounce the "ni/ń" in my username.

I'm uncertain as to whether or not I need to do any unbinding - probably do - but my focus for now will be a Wunjo working to help with my mental state. Moon will be waning in Scorpio soon so the time's fast approaching. I've always had positive experiences with that rune, but I consistently fuck it up and don't go the full 40 days minimum. I have to actively strive against that.

I'm thinking Scorpio would be a good sign to begin for freeing the soul, so this Thursday might be an ideal time for you, especially since we're approaching the time in which we won't have waning Scorpio moons until October-November.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I was curious about Munka's pronunciation; the letter you mentioned would be "ñ", which coincidentally and conveniently for me is how you also pronounce the "ni/ń" in my username.

I'm uncertain as to whether or not I need to do any unbinding - probably do - but my focus for now will be a Wunjo working to help with my mental state. Moon will be waning in Scorpio soon so the time's fast approaching. I've always had positive experiences with that rune, but I consistently fuck it up and don't go the full 40 days minimum. I have to actively strive against that.

I'm thinking Scorpio would be a good sign to begin for freeing the soul, so this Thursday might be an ideal time for you, especially since we're approaching the time in which we won't have waning Scorpio moons until October-November.

That's a good point. I wrote this post and then laid in bed till 5:30 am. Went to sleep for two hours. Woke back up fully alert and excited.

I chanted it like 3 times. In my head. Or said it. And my soul is like, FINALLY!!

I dunno how much longer I can wait. I'm like ahhh! Past couple days.

Aldrick said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:

That's a good point. I wrote this post and then laid in bed till 5:30 am. Went to sleep for two hours. Woke back up fully alert and excited.

I chanted it like 3 times. In my head. Or said it. And my soul is like, FINALLY!!

I dunno how much longer I can wait. I'm like ahhh! Past couple days.

I don't really wanna wait that much longer either, but that's just impatience on my part and my desire to see my own personal Rome be built in half an hour. It's also the price I pay for not doing and sticking with things sooner - but hey, action now is better than never.

Thankfully, with a 90-day Wunjo working beginning this Thursday, that'll be wrapped up in time for another date that could work for freeing the soul: July 10th, moon waning in the last ten degrees of Pisces. I've been studying the calendar pretty frequently for ideal dates for a number of different workings. October 30th still stands out as a good date for a love working, but I'm still uncertain about that Mars retrograde. I don't think it'll be an issue but I just dunno how that affects a love working in which an ideal sexual partner as well as soulmate is desired.

I kinda want to share my experience here. Munka is extremely powerful believe me. If you really don't know where you problem is (on which chakra it is connected) you can do 9 vibrations on 9 chakras (Base, Sacral, Solar, Middle, Throat, Pineal, 6th, Third eye and Crown) and do the rest of how many times you're repeating inside body. You can amplify the effects with visualizing blue flames on chakras you're chanting on, you can actually FEEL the problems burning. I'm actually still doing my Munka working since early February (doing 90 days), and it is extremely powerful when you use vibrations on all chakras. All in all, good luck with freeing your soul.

Stormblood said:
Actually, it has no hidden "y" in the pronunciation. It's just that English-speaking people are incapable of pronouncing it properly without adding an extra "y" as their vocal chords are not accustomed to pronouncing that sound, which is completely absent from their language. Like the "AY" from EA in the Raum meditation, which would E for most other languages (Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek and so on), without any short-Y sound added.

This is just a note that I was pushed to write and I won't argue about it, so everyone can spare the argument like the last times I brought this up.

Otherwise, Aldrick, best of luck with your working.
We argued about EA some time ago and after some time i realized the same thing you wrote here, there is obviously no Y sound it's just that english speaking people need to add it to pronunce it.

Thank you for posting this, Aldrick. I was searching for solutions, and this arrived at the perfect time, and I needed it. I *know* it's not just a coincidence.

LaconicLion said:
Thank you for posting this, Aldrick. I was searching for solutions, and this arrived at the perfect time, and I needed it. I *know* it's not just a coincidence.

Good good! Actually I just put something together, that I never noticed!

Ok so I use to have these horrible Health Problems. Then july 2017, I went to a Nutritionist. He helped me shape up my diet. In 2 weeks, bam most of my problems were gone. I learned even more about Health, and all the things I suffered with, are completely gone.

I just remembered, sometime around July-September 2017. I Did a 90 day working, 3 months of 216 Munka, and like 120 days of 216 Surya.

It just dawned on me! I freed my soul and That's what cured me with what I suffered with from 2001!!! How the hell did I never notice this?!

It might have been like June first to september first. Literally in the middle of the working, I was healed!!

I mean this Is a huge life changing event for me. Imagine being water boarded every day for 16 years. That was just part of my life. I had other things as well, it was constant pain and torture for a Decade and a half. Hmm might be why I'm little insane.

But ALL of that, except some mental problems, are completely GONE. Praise Satan.

This was a HUGE transformative, thing in my life. I was told yesterday, just to start it today. I started a 216 working. Fuck the Hell yes! Finally! I will remove these blocks!

216 Surya afterwords really helps too. Just blasts it the fuck out. Fuck yes! HAIL SATAN!

Freeing the soul workings are very important. Don't wait for "perfect" dates, do them any waning Moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces. It is best from 3 days after Full Moon in those signs, but better to do it during good-enough dates rather than waiting months and months.

Also don't forget about Ganesh mudra (look it up), this can be done while stating affirmation, then release grip at the end of affirmation.

For further power, do freeing soul workings while facing West at sunset or evening.

Lydia said:
Freeing the soul workings are very important. Don't wait for "perfect" dates, do them any waning Moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces. It is best from 3 days after Full Moon in those signs, but better to do it during good-enough dates rather than waiting months and months.

Also don't forget about Ganesh mudra (look it up), this can be done while stating affirmation, then release grip at the end of affirmation.

For further power, do freeing soul workings while facing West at sunset or evening.
Lydia can I ask you did you have better results with general cleaning (of both the chakras and soul) or with specific freeing the soul workings?

In my personal experience "general" cleaning helps a lot but for certain things i just need to do a working for it, like for specific health problems just cleaning did not help for me, I was wondering what is your experience with it...

luis said:
Lydia can I ask you did you have better results with general cleaning (of both the chakras and soul) or with specific freeing the soul workings?

In my personal experience "general" cleaning helps a lot but for certain things i just need to do a working for it, like for specific health problems just cleaning did not help for me, I was wondering what is your experience with it...
Yes, general cleaning does a lot, but I have needed to do some specific freeing soul workings as well.

Lydia said:
luis said:

Yes, general cleaning does a lot, but I have needed to do some specific freeing soul workings as well.
Thank you.

TalGonDon said:
I kinda want to share my experience here. Munka is extremely powerful believe me. If you really don't know where you problem is (on which chakra it is connected) you can do 9 vibrations on 9 chakras (Base, Sacral, Solar, Middle, Throat, Pineal, 6th, Third eye and Crown) and do the rest of how many times you're repeating inside body. You can amplify the effects with visualizing blue flames on chakras you're chanting on, you can actually FEEL the problems burning. I'm actually still doing my Munka working since early February (doing 90 days), and it is extremely powerful when you use vibrations on all chakras. All in all, good luck with freeing your soul.

I use Ansuz rune for my 7 main chakras. do you mean extend the vibrations to 2? cone gland and 3rd eye? This can increase the cleaning exponentially.
Thank you my brother !

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTARTE!
HAIL EBIGOR!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back