Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Other astral features with wings

Sundara

What other astral features do you guys see/like/have that appear with your wings? I’ve noticed horns as well.

Sundara said:
What other astral features do you guys see/like/have that appear with your wings? I’ve noticed horns as well.

I've never experienced horns, I struggle to believe that, especially on your actual wings. It could be something symbolical to something else that you're mistaking or even just an accidental visualization. When 'looking' at something on your soul or on the astral you can't expect or hope for anything specific otherwise you alter the perception of what is actually real. You have to be objective.

I've had an astral experience with a dragon aspect over myself several months back where large golden 'dragon wings' sprouted from my back, but these were not my actual wings, this was a spontaneous visual manifestation of something I achieved during that particular intense meditation session as well as some other connection to which one of the demons I summoned for help clarified things better for me later on.

I've been working on my wings in the past week. My actual astral wings are jet black and feathered, small, and I've discovered they seem to be generally shaped like the wings on that one image of Satan on our website, only much, much smaller. They just barely cover more than the whole of my back ribs.

This is the closest image I've found to their appearance. They don't have that strange fluff outlining the tops or middle though... and of course they don't look fake.

il-570x-N-1094050233-1bkh.jpg

Your wings are just feathered and possibly coloured with the colour you are most connected with on the soul level. I'm actually not 100% sure about the colour bit though, mine just appear black immediately every time I turn attention to them and even when I test this colouration by trying to change it it 'fights back' and strongly reverts to black or doesn't remain as the alternate chosen colour for very long at all.

The only other colour they will seem to take on and hold is brilliant white-gold but this is only when my energies are very, very high and during a cleaning session, otherwise they seem to default to black.

There are no other 'fantasy' features to them like horns, spikes, etc... they're just feathered wings. And as cool as 'dragon wings' would be, it's not happening. They are representations of the soul and our souls are of 'kinship' with our gods, thus we share the same kind of feathered wings that they brandish. Their size, and health indicate spiritual freedom, power, etc.

The bigger and stronger the wings the freer and more powerful the soul of the individual is.

Sundara said:

Just basic wings that's pretty much it, but I've noticed the stronger they get the more prevalent the feathering of it is, along with its power. I believe the wings have certain stages until it becomes complete and perfect wings.

Sundara said:
Brothers and sisters can you explain more about wings. Yesterday I was strangely thinking about having wings but I thought that wasn't very possible. Then I just read tour post. I've read the wings page on jos but I want more details.

Sundara said:
Yes, horns are something that also can appear at times. As far as I'm aware they relate to Mercury and the Kundalini force. When the soul and kundalini are strongly stimulated in some ways then you can experience stuff like astral wings and horns manifesting in some situations.

Often times what prevents these from manifesting are traumas and fear, so once these are overcome you may notice it happening more frequently. The bolting of the wings in a way represents the freeing of the soul.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sundara said:

I've never experienced horns, I struggle to believe that, especially on your actual wings. It could be something symbolical to something else that you're mistaking or even just an accidental visualization. When 'looking' at something on your soul or on the astral you can't expect or hope for anything specific otherwise you alter the perception of what is actually real. You have to be objective.

I've had an astral experience with a dragon aspect over myself several months back where large golden 'dragon wings' sprouted from my back, but these were not my actual wings, this was a spontaneous visual manifestation of something I achieved during that particular intense meditation session as well as some other connection to which one of the demons I summoned for help clarified things better for me later on.

I've been working on my wings in the past week. My actual astral wings are jet black and feathered, small, and I've discovered they seem to be generally shaped like the wings on that one image of Satan on our website, only much, much smaller. They just barely cover more than the whole of my back ribs.

This is the closest image I've found to their appearance. They don't have that strange fluff outlining the tops or middle though... and of course they don't look fake.

Your wings are just feathered and possibly coloured with the colour you are most connected with on the soul level. I'm actually not 100% sure about the colour bit though, mine just appear black immediately every time I turn attention to them and even when I test this colouration by trying to change it it 'fights back' and strongly reverts to black or doesn't remain as the alternate chosen colour for very long at all.

The only other colour they will seem to take on and hold is brilliant white-gold but this is only when my energies are very, very high and during a cleaning session, otherwise they seem to default to black.

There are no other 'fantasy' features to them like horns, spikes, etc... they're just feathered wings. And as cool as 'dragon wings' would be, it's not happening. They are representations of the soul and our souls are of 'kinship' with our gods, thus we share the same kind of feathered wings that they brandish. Their size, and health indicate spiritual freedom, power, etc.

The bigger and stronger the wings the freer and more powerful the soul of the individual is.

I agree with you on that it’s very different and your own ideas influence your visions at times, it can be difficult for many to discern whether or not it’s a visualization due to another spiritual aspect going on or actually looking at your astral self. I understand what you mean about a dragon, this has happened with an octopus for me. The octopus is a powerful representation of the heart chakra, 8 arms and blue copper based blood. The horns come after the wings, they appear with the wings, and not on their own for anyone imo. Curious to hear anyone else’s experiences or ideas with this. I don’t believe everyone to have black wings either, even based on their energy levels. Hey, keep us posted on that though. Let us know if they change and what your experiences continue to be. We’re all pretty astral different and individual as well as our mental make-ups. I’ll try to let you know if the horns ever stop appearing :lol:

Shael said:
Sundara said:
Yes, horns are something that also can appear at times. As far as I'm aware they relate to Mercury and the Kundalini force. When the soul and kundalini are strongly stimulated in some ways then you can experience stuff like astral wings and horns manifesting in some situations.

Often times what prevents these from manifesting are traumas and fear, so once these are overcome you may notice it happening more frequently. The bolting of the wings in a way represents the freeing of the soul.

Yeah it does happen when my energy is stimulated in some way or another, generally when I’m just chilling not really, although the more I’ve been stimulated the longer they stick around.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sundara said:

Been feeling wings recently. It makes me anxious because people who see them think I'm crazy or childish. And they say what kinda shit do you make up. It's hard to tell if it's accidentally visualization because It happens randomly and I kinda focus on undoing them because it makes me feel childish for having such feelings. Like a kid playing pretend 😂

My astral wings were the same as Ghost in the Machine said but shining, pure white. Almost down to knees lenght. They changed to golden, but it felt kinda like an explosion. Not only they changed colour, but from that feathery look, what were supposed to look like feathers are now looking like gold blades.

This happend last year, after doing an RTR, I started cleaning myself with visualisation, and I suddenly felt them changing almost instantly. I stopped and took my time to admire them back then, I haven't thought they wouldn't change, but still, they are the same since then. Why is this kind of look, like blades? I do not complain, I love them, with this powerfully shining gold colour, they are bigger then before (a bit lower than the knee level), and now I can feel kinda like gold particles flying around them, I could feel them in my soul as well but I got attacked a lot recently so I did opposite but advance during this period. The thing I do not understand is this rigid (but still flexible) bladey look. Maybe someone has an answer for this.

Low Priest said:
Been feeling wings recently. It makes me anxious because people who see them think I'm crazy or childish. And they say what kinda shit do you make up. It's hard to tell if it's accidentally visualization because It happens randomly and I kinda focus on undoing them because it makes me feel childish for having such feelings. Like a kid playing pretend 😂
Your freedom and spiritual advancement matters more than what random people think.

Henu the Great said:
Low Priest said:
Your freedom and spiritual advancement matters more than what random people think.
Well these people are "woke" and I'm not. They might not work on their soul or anything but naturally they can projects and feel this different. Anything I do they call me a crackhead. It's mostly people like neighbors and past friends who for some reason like to invade telepathically.i can feel my own energy and the effects of power meditation. Due to my bad reputation as a person people think anything and everything I do is along the line of "crackhead activity" :lol: me not being "woke" or seeing/ the spiritual side of life completely, they mock me. I do see sometimes but I'm working on it.

Low Priest said:
Well these people are "woke" and I'm not. They might not work on their soul or anything but naturally they can projects and feel this different. Anything I do they call me a crackhead. It's mostly people like neighbors and past friends who for some reason like to invade telepathically.i can feel my own energy and the effects of power meditation. Due to my bad reputation as a person people think anything and everything I do is along the line of "crackhead activity" :lol: me not being "woke" or seeing/ the spiritual side of life completely, they mock me. I do see sometimes but I'm working on it.
You see, it's the other way around as it is with most things in this world. For example: YHVH "Good" - Satan "Bad". Drugs "yay!" - Meditation "Meh!" You "Crackhead" - Others "Awake of the truth" and so on and so forth. It's very upside down due to enemy influence.

Basically keep your head high and do your best at advancing as those that are without are only that - without.

You could also look into the possibility of moving. So then there could be less invading, perhaps. Or maybe you should more than that look into detaching rituals so that your aura would repel such obstructions. Just some ideas. Good luck with your situation, it sounds nasty but you should be able to overcome it.

Is it true that we can levitate in reality if we develop these astral wings to them fullest potential?
Has anybody levitated before?
I heard or read that some Jesuit priests could levitate just by all the psychic energy christians give them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back